Field Report - "Rapport is Shit" or Busty Tatooed Laptop Girl and Blonde

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Field Report - "Rapport is Shit" or Busty Tatooed Laptop Girl and Blonde

Hey guys. Just finished 2 approaches. Pretty simple and standard "boyfriend" objections. The one was interesting however.

#1 Laptop Girl.

So I'm in best buy and I see a busty, tight cutie in the laptop section. I approach but since she saw me as I approach I do a more smooth "Hey, how's it going?"

"good how are you?" *without looking up.

Me: Good. I thought you were cute so I had to say hi.

Her: *looks up and smiles* oh thank you.

Me: I'm Sarge *we go to shake hands but her keys are in her hand* Oh god, what is that? Oh.

Her: *laughs* oh I'm sorry. Here. *removes keys, we shake again*

Me: So what's your name?

Her: [name]

Me: And what's up?

Her: Just lookin for a laptop. Mine is dead.

Me: Oh I know that one. Mine's on it's way out too... crashes all the time

Her: Yeah *mumbles something* I need it for school.

Me: Oh yeah? What are you taking in school?

*at this point she's back to looking at laptops and is moving away from me, very slowly lol*

Her: I want to be an electrician. I want to have my credentials so I can move away from this terrible city.

Me: *laugh* Yeah lots of people say that about this city. So where would you move?

Her: Maybe back to Ontario, where my family is.

Me: Oh yeah? Like Toronto?

Her: Yeah maybe Toronto, maybe Montreal, not sure.

Me: Yeah my brother lived in Toronto for a while and I visited him there. It's a beautiful city.

Her: Yeah it really is. *still moving away from me*

Me: So what are you up to today?

Her: Um... I'm just getting my laptop really... then I'm picking up my daughter and I'll probably just go home.

Me: Oh yeah? You wanna hang out later then?

Her: Well... not today but maybe later in the week?

Me: Ok, like when?

Her: The weekend?

Me: Sure. Here, give me your number and I'll text you that way you'll have mine.

*she takes out her phone, at this point she's right beside me. I get mine ready before she does so I say*

Me: Here you go

Her: ok *she puts her number in my phone and I immediately dial it*

Me: Ok... I'm dialing you so you'll have my number too. *her phone doesn't ring XD saw this coming *rolls eyes*

Her: Um, oh, I put a 2

Me: Wrong number?

Her: Yeah... here...

*I give her my phone back, and a second after she grabs it, she gives it back saying*

Her: Actually I have a boyfriend so...

Me: Yeah I'm not jealous

Her: *shakes head and turns away* no I...

Me: *getting the hint* All right, you have a nice day

*and I leave*

#2 Blonde

So I'm walking in walmart about to leave when I see this cute blonde go down an aisle, so I follow her and say hi. I do the whole opener "I thought you were cute had to say hi etc"

Her: Oh thank you!

Me: Yeah what's your name?

Her: [Name]

Me: [Name]? As in Lace?

Her: *laughs* yeah I guess.

Me: Cool. So what are you up to?

Her: I'm actually getting garbage bags.

Me: Oh! Garbage bags are an important commodity. But hey you wanna hang out for a bit?

Her: No I actually have a boyfriend so...

Me: And I'm not jealous. Why don't you give me your number and I'll text you during the week.

Her: *walking away and smiling at me as she does* No, it's ok, I have a boyfriend so that's not going to happen.

Me: And I'm not jealous, I said that already. *but she keeps going* All right well, have a good day!

*that last bit I said with trying for rapport tonality. I don't know why I reward girls for rejecting me. I don't want to be a butt-hurt retard and get angry or pissed, but I don't want to reward them either.

Anyhow, just more of the same. Every approach feels like it's over before it starts, and I am bored to tears when trying to "connect" with people.

But there it is. More later tonight.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, with the laptop girl I noticed she had a tattoo on her arm and made that my excuse to caress her arm and asked about it. She said it was just some random design.

I feel like your interactions are too interview-ish. Like asking women Couple questions is fine but don't probe too much I'd maybe suggest the cold read or two. Laptop girl was there could've been like

You: Thought you were cute had to say hi
    girl: oh hi!
    you: that's awesome laptop there I recommend it.
    girl: yeah?
    you: yeah all the cute girls get them and easy to use.
    girl: haha blah blah
    *intoduction* hand shake
    you: so you must be a student (cold read)

something like that

Comment

Originally posted by Tagz View Post
      I feel like your interactions are too interview-ish. Like asking women Couple questions is fine but don't probe too much I'd maybe suggest the cold read or two. Laptop girl was there could've been like

You: Thought you were cute had to say hi
      girl: oh hi!
      you: that's awesome laptop there I recommend it.
      girl: yeah?
      you: yeah all the cute girls get them and easy to use.
      girl: haha blah blah
      *intoduction* hand shake
      you: so you must be a student (cold read)

something like that
      All right, I'll try that. Though, to be fair, I tried that the other day and the girl seemed turned off. :/

Comment

Sarge, you're doing excellent.

Just one piece of advice on your day or night game (actually from me just nightgame, but it still transfers over, cuz yeah):

Originally posted by SM
        And I'm not jealous.
        Don't say this, as you've done here and (as far as I recall) in several other reports.

Rather, show it, through how you react. If you do there won't be a need to say it.
        "I like it when you come in here, take up all the space in my mind..
        I think I'll let you love me tonight"

Comment

Originally posted by Patterns View Post
          Sarge, you're doing excellent.

Just one piece of advice on your day or night game (actually from me just nightgame, but it still transfers over, cuz yeah):

Don't say this, as you've done here and (as far as I recall) in several other reports.

Rather, show it, through how you react. If you do there won't be a need to say it.
          Thanks.

So what should I say instead then?

Comment

Absolutely nothing.

(A major part of the game is learning when to keep your mouth shut )

You've gotta be very relaxed in all your (real) reactions, not just (fake) "relaxed".

I think that's the one thing that continues to do it for me. That and directing the conversation to be sexual (..not always though), and subtly touching her a little too hard at the appropriate times (not overly hard, just enough to show that I want her when touching seems right in the conversation. Most of them react to this very well). And of course learning (..I still am btw) when to keep my mouth shut. But that's a part of relaxation.
            "I like it when you come in here, take up all the space in my mind..
            I think I'll let you love me tonight"

Comment

Originally posted by Patterns View Post
              Absolutely nothing.

(A major part of the game is learning when to keep your mouth shut )

You've gotta be very relaxed in all your (real) reactions, not just (fake) "relaxed".

I think that's the one thing that continues to do it for me. That and directing the conversation to be sexual (..not always though), and subtly touching her a little too hard at the appropriate times (not overly hard, just enough to show that I want her when touching seems right in the conversation. Most of them react to this very well). And of course learning (..I still am btw) when to keep my mouth shut. But that's a part of relaxation.
              Hmm. So just say nothing and stare at each other till one of us flinches? Or be quiet and look away?

I'll try both. I don't know that I'll get the opportunity tonight, but I'm leaving for more approaches right now, so we'll see.

Comment

I think Patterns means that you don't need to address the bf/husband excuse with what you consider a witty remark but probably isn't, just ignore it and move on and continue the conversation as if she hadn't said it, if you have nothing better to say (and experience shows you that "I'm not jealous" doesn't change anything or improve things, so maybe try dropping that).

ock.
                La Voie de Gun - Gunwitch method en franšais - www.voiedegun.com

Comment

If a woman mentions a bf..yeah I agree just kinda ignore it or what I do is tease and say "oh where's this imaginary bf? Lol"
                  Half the time I get a chuckle or kinoed by the girl which I then proceed as normal. Some react differently or more serious and I eject from those with a "nice meeting you!"

Comment

Originally posted by ockwick View Post
                    I think Patterns means that you don't need to address the bf/husband excuse with what you consider a witty remark but probably isn't, just ignore it and move on and continue the conversation as if she hadn't said it, if you have nothing better to say (and experience shows you that "I'm not jealous" doesn't change anything or improve things, so maybe try dropping that).

ock.
                    Hmm, ok.

Anyhow, did an approach just now. Was going to do more but I'm feeling burpy. I think I ate too much or somehing. Anyhow, no more approaches for the night.

But anyhow, this one was a really good opening. I saw the girl, and was going around a corner to catch up with her, but SHE came around the corner and met me so I stopped and I'm like

"wow! Uh, I think you're cute so I have to say hi."

Her: *smiling huge* oh! Thank you!

Me: I'm Sarge

Her: [Name] *we shake hands*

Me: Cool, nice to meet you. So what's up?

Her: Just running some errands

(It's 10 pm at night, errands? lol)

Me: It's a little late for "errands" isn't it?

Her: Yeah but they've gotta be done.

Me: I guess. So do you live near here?

Her: Yeah *still smiling btw*

Me: Cool, wanna hang out for a bit?

Her: I'm married

Me: Wow, no kidding?

Her: *laughing* yeah

Me: How old are you?

Her: old enough to be married

Me: *smirking mischievieously* I don't think anyone's old enough to be married

*she laughs more*

Her: Yeah well, I really have to go, but it was nice meeting you

Me: All right, have a nice night.

Thing is, I was STUNNED by her beauty. This rarely happens. But I was like... wow. My mind was gone. Conversation was the last thing on my mind (even though it usually is, but you get the idea).

Anyhow, I didn't do the whole "silent" thing. I dunno. I feel like if I'm silent things will just drop. They usually do like, when I've done approaches in the past and we've hit a silence, the girl excuses herself. I dunno. Anyhow, there it is.

Comment

Bit of a stream of consciousness post, just based on the impression I have of your last few approaches and my thoughts about them:

Ok, time for you to change how you do things.

I've noticed a pattern.

You are essentially, and this is my pet peeve with "direct game", putting all the onus on HER. Not influencing her states of mind or her mood. Forget direct vs indirect for a moment, because both always come down to the same thing: you must influence her mind, get her out of where she is now and into this bubble between you and her (called vibe or rapport sometimes), so that you can turn her on and lead her to bed.

What you are doing instead is getting HER to make decisions - snap decisions in the moment. To which of course, people will always revert to their subconscious or automatic deicsion-making process. "You'Re cute and I want to say hi" = asking HER to decide whether you should be in her life or not, and what does she know about you? Nothing. Takes a very free, horny, out on the prowl, super attracted, or desperate or adventurous hehehe or whatever else woman to say "sure let's have him in my life."

Perhaps you'll get the occasional "ok, let's see what he's about", which you then follow-up with a couple of probing questions and giving up once there is even one bit of silence or hesitation on her part.

You're putting MORE onus on her to make decisions when you ask them to hang out later, or to give them their phone number (well, still those are good things to do, just nothign to really influence her into the direction you want things to go). And then when you get the objection about the husband or the borefriend (ehhee I love that old acronym), you focus on it and make that objection a real obstacle, no matter what your reply is. Again, no influence, and asking her to consciously go against social conditioning. Direct game will NOT address that. In fact, direct game is mostly a screening tool, but who wants to screen out 95% of their targets? Lazy people, lazy people who like to approach 20x more girls to get the same amount of success lol.

Direct game really is just a kind of opener, but you still gotta keep up some game after that. That's why to me, it's just an opener among many. Sometimes it's GREAT. And you know, when you turned the corner and "Accidentally" bumped into that chick and reacted spontaneously, this is GREAT for direct, it feels a lot more natural in her mind IMO cuz it just happened, you don't seem like you planned on saying that or like you say that to every girl who sits near you at Starbucks or girls who you deliberately sit nearby. Makes sense?

I don't think anyone is asking you to fall silent. I think we're asking you to try different ways of talking, yes even to the same woman. She falls silent, say something else, see what she bites on. She objects about some maybe-imaginary husband or boyfriend, no worries, ignore it and keep talking, see if she can still bite. See if you can move her emotions and sexuality towards some more fun rather than take it as an impenetrable wall... For all you know, she's dying for that sort of experience in her boring life... Not to make decisions that will go against all her social conditioning!

ock
                      La Voie de Gun - Gunwitch method en franšais - www.voiedegun.com

Comment

Originally posted by ockwick View Post
                        Bit of a stream of consciousness post, just based on the impression I have of your last few approaches and my thoughts about them:

Ok, time for you to change how you do things.

I've noticed a pattern.

You are essentially, and this is my pet peeve with "direct game", putting all the onus on HER. Not influencing her states of mind or her mood. Forget direct vs indirect for a moment, because both always come down to the same thing: you must influence her mind, get her out of where she is now and into this bubble between you and her (called vibe or rapport sometimes), so that you can turn her on and lead her to bed.

What you are doing instead is getting HER to make decisions - snap decisions in the moment. To which of course, people will always revert to their subconscious or automatic deicsion-making process. "You'Re cute and I want to say hi" = asking HER to decide whether you should be in her life or not, and what does she know about you? Nothing. Takes a very free, horny, out on the prowl, super attracted, or desperate or adventurous hehehe or whatever else woman to say "sure let's have him in my life."

Perhaps you'll get the occasional "ok, let's see what he's about", which you then follow-up with a couple of probing questions and giving up once there is even one bit of silence or hesitation on her part.

You're putting MORE onus on her to make decisions when you ask them to hang out later, or to give them their phone number (well, still those are good things to do, just nothign to really influence her into the direction you want things to go). And then when you get the objection about the husband or the borefriend (ehhee I love that old acronym), you focus on it and make that objection a real obstacle, no matter what your reply is. Again, no influence, and asking her to consciously go against social conditioning. Direct game will NOT address that. In fact, direct game is mostly a screening tool, but who wants to screen out 95% of their targets? Lazy people, lazy people who like to approach 20x more girls to get the same amount of success lol.

Direct game really is just a kind of opener, but you still gotta keep up some game after that. That's why to me, it's just an opener among many. Sometimes it's GREAT. And you know, when you turned the corner and "Accidentally" bumped into that chick and reacted spontaneously, this is GREAT for direct, it feels a lot more natural in her mind IMO cuz it just happened, you don't seem like you planned on saying that or like you say that to every girl who sits near you at Starbucks or girls who you deliberately sit nearby. Makes sense?

I don't think anyone is asking you to fall silent. I think we're asking you to try different ways of talking, yes even to the same woman. She falls silent, say something else, see what she bites on. She objects about some maybe-imaginary husband or boyfriend, no worries, ignore it and keep talking, see if she can still bite. See if you can move her emotions and sexuality towards some more fun rather than take it as an impenetrable wall... For all you know, she's dying for that sort of experience in her boring life... Not to make decisions that will go against all her social conditioning!

ock
                        Sounds great man, let me just reach into my vast experiential repertoire of social suave... oh wait... I don't HAVE vast experience.

Ok. So I'm putting the onus on her. Put the onus on me? Is that what you're saying?

Also, how do I make a bubble? I thought that's what I'm doing by approaching her and being real?

You gotta give me some pointers at least. I've got nothing to work with here.

Comment

This is where the concept of "routines," which essentially translates to "tried and tested conversational options" can come into play. Their whole function is to take the onus off of her and give you options other than "interview style" conversation.

You don't need to use any "pre-scripted material" if you don't care to but at least read all the routines I've linked and understand what's going on behind them, IE engaging non-interview style conversations where you lead the interaction.

The time to stop and be silent and all that comes later, after she's hooked and you're on a meet. Unless you happen to run into a chatty girl, you need to have a good 10 minutes of interesting "hook her" conversation material in your pocket. Some guys get really good at pulling interesting situational stuff out their ass in the moment (that's me) but as I've written I do have my go-to conversations and stories. Anyone who socializes a lot will notice they have a lot of the same general conversations over and over.

Again, if you google "pick up labs missions" you'll find many of the classics. If you don't want to use them directly, you can use them to get an idea of the type of early-interaction conversations are more chick-crack than what you're currently doing.

Like this for example. At a conceptual level its "notice something 'unique' about her, and do a cold read where you tell her what that says about her" which is common "do a cold read" advice. It just goes one more step and gives you something specific to work off of, complete with contingencies: http://pickuplabs.com/blog/missions/...er_Routine.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by pureevil View Post
                            This is where the concept of "routines," which essentially translates to "tried and tested conversational options" can come into play. Their whole function is to take the onus off of her and give you options other than "interview style" conversation.

You don't need to use any "pre-scripted material" if you don't care to but at least read all the routines I've linked and understand what's going on behind them, IE engaging non-interview style conversations where you lead the interaction.

The time to stop and be silent and all that comes later, after she's hooked and you're on a meet. Unless you happen to run into a chatty girl, you need to have a good 10 minutes of interesting "hook her" conversation material in your pocket. Some guys get really good at pulling interesting situational stuff out their ass in the moment (that's me) but as I've written I do have my go-to conversations and stories. Anyone who socializes a lot will notice they have a lot of the same general conversations over and over.

Again, if you google "pick up labs missions" you'll find many of the classics. If you don't want to use them directly, you can use them to get an idea of the type of early-interaction conversations are more chick-crack than what you're currently doing.

Like this for example. At a conceptual level its "notice something 'unique' about her, and do a cold read where you tell her what that says about her" which is common "do a cold read" advice. It just goes one more step and gives you something specific to work off of, complete with contingencies: http://pickuplabs.com/blog/missions/...er_Routine.pdf
                            Well I'll try it, but I'm not going to like it, and I'm sure that vibe will transfer onto the girl. :/

Comment

Id drop the Im not jealous line for sure. Maybe just respond with something like "Oh, think he'd let you out of the house on Saturday? "(Or whenever you are wanting to meet with her).
                              Check out my blog!
                              http://lifeofalovergirl.wordpress.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X