Day Game Troubleshooting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
    Do you have to get her interested in you? Because my experience shows me that when I can get girls talking about themselves I'm pretty much home free.
    Once you've gotten her curious about you and reached the hook-point. It's fairly easy to get her to talk about herself.

Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
    Also, in regards to the hover, is there a way to do it that is congruent with "hunting" mode? In other words, if I'm only at a venue to find a girl, how can I hover without coming across as creepy or like someone who is hiding their intentions? I don't want to be at a bookstore let's say and pretend to be into a book when I'm really just waiting till the "hover" is complete to engage her. It'll be way too creepy and threatening.
    Have you considered the possibility that being in "hunting" mode is working against you?

There's a high-chance that this way of doing things, forces knee-jerk defensiveness. The hover, is a technique that side-steps all of that (one way you can use it is just by looking at something on your phone) and instead lets her feel as if she noticed you first. Making the progression to the bedroom a whole lot easier... field tested.
    “You know I cant hear none of that spend the night shit... that kumbaya shit”

Comment

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
      Once you've gotten her curious about you and reached the hook-point. It's fairly easy to get her to talk about herself.
      Ok, but then I have nothing to talk about. :/

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
      Have you considered the possibility that being in "hunting" mode is working against you?

There's a high-chance that this way of doing things, forces knee-jerk defensiveness. The hover, is a technique that side-steps all of that (one way you can use it is just by looking at something on your phone) and instead lets her feel as if she noticed you first. Making the progression to the bedroom a whole lot easier... field tested.
      Fair enough. It's just I feel weird about it because it seems dishonest/incongruent. But I'll try it tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
      X