Day Game Troubleshooting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day Game Troubleshooting

i know most people don't like hearing me rant on day game lol. so i'll be brief.

sometimes we get into bad habits and we don't wanna ditch them because they get us laid. not as much as we'd like. or not with the girls we want. but just good enough to not freak out all the time. but idk for me this gets boring fast. so i try something harder.

one of the things i do now is rarely take phone numbers. actually that's not quite true.

i only take phone numbers if i'm 100% sure i can fuck her on the first date. it's an experience thing, i notice a look or a sexual vibe. sometimes i induce it. but not always. and if the logistics are a bust. say i picked her up at the subway and we ride the bus together and my stop is coming, etc.

i say fuck it, let's do coffee soon. learnt it from a few naturals. thus i rarely get flakes anymore.

if i don't see it, i go for instant sex. or hang around till i see it.

this is kinda old school tactic but it works well.
    “You know I cant hear none of that spend the night shit... that kumbaya shit”

Wait, wait, this is a trouble shooting topic, for any kind of topic? LOL :P

Well, for me I like the #s, if they will lead to something, just cause I day game after work and at some point I wanna go home and eat and do other stuff as well - I value my long term health :P

So for the more busy guys, I can understand they want to take #s sometimes.

Comment

yeah its all g. talk about anything. i've probably run into it at least once. but yeah, day game is starting to become a blur from meet to lay. again. used to happen when i was 16/17. but the girls are hotter. and it's more frequent so yeah.

so if i can explain/answer questions. it might help me later on. im still trying to completely figure out my own game and limits.

so im not being completely generous lol.

Comment

I am horrible at # closing, or maybe I am just overthinking it

Do you wait for reactions or immediately get out your phone?

In night game I would always [ages ago though] take out phone and hand it over [MM i think]

In day game I, do this atm before we are saying bye [best is to end the conversation yourself on a high note by stating "you gotta meet friends" or some DHV like a sport or activity]
        "We can grab a coffee sometime" however, I am too hesitant after this... and she will sometimes suggest to add me on fb or something
        Yesterday I just pulled out my phone and made her type, however this girl was not hooked so strongly

so yeah, I just want something to test with a larger sample
        very easy question, but need a set-up so I don't keep doing random things

"Let's keep talking about X sometime with a coffee, what's your number?" (grab phone)

can't believe I am analyzing this so much :P

Comment

i only number close if the hook is sexual. meaning that on the day 2. we will end up in bed 9 in 10 times. i don't do much text voodoo.

what i mean by that is, sometimes she hooks you're cool to her. other times she thinks you're fun. Once in a while it's cuz you're sexy. if you can balance the first two perfectly. then the hooks will be sexual more often than not. so if you can verbal game her into the hook around 4 in 5 times.

then what you gotta do is either try to hook by looking worse, or speaking less. again it's a slight adjustment. probably unnoticeable to many.

if you do not hook 4 in 5 times. then work on your verbal game until you do. and don't worry analysis is good, it gets you hotter girls. field tested. so basically go MM if your GWM is too strong. then go GWM if your MM is too strong. right after the hook point. so she knows you mean business.

you can sprinkle some nlp here and there, but don't overdo it for day game. careful with being too fun/witty.

it looks a bit try hard. also i don't approach chicks that i cannot SDL/SNL comfortably anymore. cuz i can't be bothered. doesn't matter if they're hot or *bitchy*

if the logistics are g. i can wing it.

Comment

bacchus:
            How many girls do i need to approach to find one of this sdl girls? 100/500/800 per day?

Comment

Originally posted by Trestristestigres View Post
              bacchus:
              How many girls do i need to approach to find one of this sdl girls? 100/500/800 per day?
              The most approaches I've ever had to do for SDL was fifteen... but that was back in 2014 when I only did street (screen for DTF) game.

These days I approach stationary girls... run her through the right emotions... then take her home. Generally takes around 2-5 approaches... I don't see why or how someone would manage one hundred approaches per day.

Might be a lack of experience, fundamentals or technical ability, or all three.
              Last edited by Bacchus; 10-30-2016, 06:27 PM.

Comment

it's such a silly question. cause it all depends, man. if you're gunna approach a hawt 18 year old with her nuclear family, obviously the chances diminish to fuck her but why not approach? there's little downside besides some awkward emotions and huge upside if she's hot.

if I was so concernred about my ratio i might even even make it 100% ratio cause I'd just wait for a girl who made eye contact x2, gave proximity, is in my niche etc. etc. and look viola i only approached one girl. but this isn't a dick measuring contest, we're here to get the best results, not look the coolest

Comment

So basically:
                  -no 'lukewarm' numbers.
                  -if lukewarm girl, keep trying.

(Nice to see shorter post too! Thanks!)
                  Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.
                  Hates: Putting pressure on others. Things that feel 'brainy'.

Comment

My game started to improve not because of the way I talked to girls has changed, but due to structural improvements like this.
                    I used to ask for numbers, but later on my game has changed. I let things appear a bit random and unplanned.
                    I hand in my number sometimes, I don't appear as overly pushy, and I let her make her own decisions. There is a I stalk you/you stalk me interplay that I allow to be created.
                    Flakes management is of course dealt better with this thinking.
                    Keep in mind that I sarge in a difficult field with a few easy girls and lots of hard to get ones. This kind of difficulty makes me try a bit harder so as to deal with my situations.

To be honest I know some guys who are successful with girls even if they had to spend a few weeks to seduce these girls. They have given up everything in order to sarge, I don't know. I cannot sacrifice too much time on each girl, I am just unable to do it.
                    Last edited by Dateathome; 10-31-2016, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
                      -no 'lukewarm' numbers.
                      -if lukewarm girl, keep trying.
                      Yeah

Originally posted by Dateathome View Post
                      I used to ask for numbers, but later on my game has changed. I let things appear a bit random and unplanned.
                      I hand in my number sometimes, I don't appear as overly pushy, and I let her make her own decisions.
                      Glad you brought that up... it's something I do as well. I just let things progress to the point that she goes... "should we exchange numbers?"

For example, I'll ask her out to coffee... and if the logistics are good... we'll go immediately. Or if the logistics are terrible... she'll ask/suggest we exchange contacts, or like you I'll just whip my phone out and hand it to her. It should be seamless and natural... and it's far better if it feels like she was her idea.

The phrase... "can I have your number?" can appear overly pushy as you mentioned... or even supplicating. So I just avoid it completely.

Comment

Bacchus,

I let her experience a random structure. Examples:
                        - While we walk together to a cafe for an insta date and all of the sudden I change my mind and I suggest her to come around.
                        - I email her my phone number. This is like shuffling a deck. Nobody does it.

I hope you agree, but sometimes this kind of play works.

Comment

Hey Bacchus, how do you get a girl to relax/drop her defenses?

I really don't care if I get a single-day lay or take 2 months to finally f*ck a married woman, I just want to be able to pick a girl and steadily move towards the lay.

Thing is, some girls get defensive and trying to diffuse it makes them more defensive, but leaving isn't the right thing to do so... what to do about that?

Comment

Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
                            Hey Bacchus, how do you get a girl to relax/drop her defenses?
                            I almost always approach without my body faced directly towards her, because it's much more low pressure and causal. Most likely I'll be facing the same direction she is. Ijjji has talked about the merits of this... and I totally agree. Also I make use of the hover (LINK).

More often than not the girls tend to feel like they are the ones the one probing me, instead of the other way around. This is because I sprinkle the convo with intrigue, baits and hints. Getting her curiosity going and leading her to ask me question after question, I've discussed this part of my game ad nauseam. Lastly, I'm very relaxed when I go out infield. This is very important.

Comment

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
                              I almost always approach without my body faced directly towards her, because it's much more low pressure and causal. Most likely I'll be facing the same direction she is. Ijjji has talked about the merits of this... and I totally agree. Also I make use of the hover (LINK).

More often than not the girls tend to feel like they are the ones the one probing me, instead of the other way around. This is because I sprinkle the convo with iintrigue, baits and hints. Getting her curiosity going and leading her to ask me question after question, I've discussed this part of my game ad nauseam. But yeah it's pretty hard for her to be defensive when her curiosity is piqued. Lastly, I'm very relaxed when I go out infield. This is very important.
                              Hmm. I'm trying it differently. Trying to be curious about her to make her feel special and make her feel like I notice her.

Do you have to get her interested in you? Because my experience shows me that when I can get girls talking about themselves I'm pretty much home free.

Is there a way to get her to open up without triggering defensiveness? I mean, some women do it (it's like they can't wait to tell you all about themselves) so there's gotta be a way, yeah?

Also, in regards to the hover, is there a way to do it that is congruent with "hunting" mode? In other words, if I'm only at a venue to find a girl, how can I hover without coming across as creepy or like someone who is hiding their intentions? I don't want to be at a bookstore let's say and pretend to be into a book when I'm really just waiting till the "hover" is complete to engage her. It'll be way too creepy and threatening.

As for relaxed, dude, I'm always relaxed lol. I don't have AA anymore except in regards to lots of people around 1 girl (any tips on how to overcome that one?)

Thanks man.

Comment

Working...
                              X