Direct, sexual, bold daygame.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Travel&Museums View Post
    I know it sounds like I'm complaining. But it stands to reason that with the 100+ combined years of pu experience floating around this forum there'd be some better systems worked out. I'm willing to do the work and even sacrifice a chunk of a day or night to pick up but none of the systems seem to work unless you wrap your entire lifestyle around them. To me that just seems like the plot of the game or being a RSD instructor who's job is to get laid.

Dont nt get me wrong I've stacked 2-3 girls and also gone out later to clubs and pulled two lays in a night several times. If I was prepared to sacrifice more time I'm sure I could do a daytime lay and make it 3. But I don't know that these things are really skill building fast seduction.
    Disregarding pickup, any worthwhile skill in life requires time and energy. I can give you the training program of Mike Tyson but that alone wont make you a heavyweight champ. It might cut down the learning curve, but you still need your 10,000 hours. The mentality of not wanting to "wrap your lifestyle around pickup" a lot of time leads to stagnating results and slow learning curves, which further discourages people and then they quit. Even if you made pickup a 40 hour a week, fulltime job, you'd need to be doing it about 5 years to get your 10,000 in. It seems you are adhering to a common pickup fallacy that there are "systems" or "tricks" like there must be some more efficient combination of 0s and 1s to make the computer program function better; as if it's not innately hardwired in a human male to be able to seduce a human woman.

That being said, if you want the true secret "system" for quick seduction, learn how to positively project your (hopefully superior) personality and masculinity while also displaying sexual intent in the most optimal way possible, while looking as good as possible and also while leading and seeding for the pull, then finally pulling the trigger. That's the bare-bones of the average man-woman seduction. Any "system" more complicated than that will not only take more time, but will be full of unnecessary workarounds that try to achieve these same things in more bite sized or process-oriented ways (which is where you get your incongruent "tricks", "routines", "scripts", etc).

Comment

Originally posted by Young Blaze View Post
      Any "system" more complicated than that will not only take more time, but will be full of unnecessary workarounds that try to achieve these same things in more bite sized or process-oriented ways (which is where you get your incongruent "tricks", "routines", "scripts", etc).
      Come to KJ on the day-game board too? Do you have any experience to add... or are you just here to regurgitate what you heard at some RSD meeting

In-congruent routines just mean... you need to figure out your own personal adjustment. For example... any one who does day-game long enough (1000s of hours as you noted...) will end up with bits and pieces of social frame, sexual state and emotional stimulation in there... specific words and combinations will vary based on other factors... say you're Mexican and her family supports Trump enthusiastically... or she's a stripper and you look like a "square"... or maybe you're pushing forty and she's early twenties then yeah you're going to need a complex system to internalize... and then make your own tweaks. Especially during the day... where the girls are sober.

This is why advanced guys can swap specifics and tactics easily... and guys on lower-levels... don't get it. Although in the case that you might have more day-game (and seduction) experience than you let on... it might be the other way around... and you might be the advanced one here.
      “You know I cant hear none of that spend the night shit... that kumbaya shit”

Comment

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
        Come to KJ on the day-game board too? Do you have any experience to add... or are you just here to regurgitate what you heard at some RSD meeting

In-congruent routines just mean... you need to figure out your own personal adjustment. For example... any one who does day-game long enough (1000s of hours as you noted...) will end up with bits and pieces of social frame, sexual state and emotional stimulation in there... specific words and combinations will vary based on other factors... say you're Mexican and her family supports Trump enthusiastically... or she's a stripper and you look like a "square"... or maybe you're pushing forty and she's early twenties then yeah you're going to need a complex system to internalize... and then make your own tweaks. Especially during the day... where the girls are sober.

This is why advanced guys can swap specifics and tactics easily... and guys on lower-levels... don't get it. Although in the case that you might have more day-game (and seduction) experience than you let on... it might be the other way around... and you might be the advanced one here.
        Tl;dr. Stop talking to me. I know my very existence is a prime threat to your ego and self worth, get over it. Stop browsing pickup forums for 12 hours a day, talk to a few girls and then go toe to toe with me. You are not my peer, I'm aware you are a fraud who spends all day name-dropping and making frilly worded posts that border on the non-sensical for some false validation on an internet forum.

*spent a few months reading theory on internet*

*now have advanced game*

dont get exposed again.

Comment

409.jpg

I see you've read some Freudian pysch. Now you can pretend to have a logical discussion. Congrats.

Read my post again. Or maybe try reading Jung next. Then Casanova. Then go out out, get day game lays and fuck social tens then re-read my post.

Geez. Hopefully you've got enough addie and ritalin to keep up this time. I'll stick to pop-corn. Try not to run to the little leagues again. But since you're still so perplexed... I name-drop because I can. You can't because nobody here can vouch for you. So go ahead. Take off your knock-off Nikes.

Wash your feet. Go toe to toe... whatever... expose me please... or just work up the nerve to PM me... and avoid spewing nonsense in practical threads. (No homo)

Comment

I see you've read some Freudian pysch. Now you can pretend to have a logical discussion. Congrats.
            I'll just take this as a compliment, because it couldn't be a terrible attempt to diss me.

Then go out out, get day game lays and fuck social tens
            That goes without saying. Practice what you preach.

Geez. Hopefully you've got enough addie and ritalin to keep up this time. I'll stick to pop-corn. Try not to run to the little leagues again. Take off your knock-off Nikes.

Wash your feet. Go toe to toe... whatever...
            Just accept it. You're not nearly as smart as you want people to think. Your cheesy rhetorical attempts at wordplay are just contrived fluff with no teeth. Coincidentally enough, that's every post you make. All contrived fluff with no teeth because there is no grit behind anything you say. You're trying too hard guy, a trademark of someone pretending to be something they're not.

or just work up the nerve to PM me...
            You make the assumption that I want to talk to you as badly as you want to talk to me...smh

and avoid spewing nonsense in practical threads. (No homo)
            adjective1.of or relating to practice or action:practical mathematics.

It's ironic that you even use the word practical, your only practice being your typing skills. I see your creative fiction writing hasn't improved, I hoped at least you could work on that in the absence of actually going out and talking to girls.

But since you're still so perplexed... I name-drop because I can. You can't because nobody here can vouch for you.
            Don't kid yourself. Name dropping is what a weak person with nothing substantive to offer does in an attempt to bolster themselves by association. You seem to project your values onto me, as if I hold false forum validation at the same valuation that you do. Who can vouch for you? Who DOES vouch for you? Unless by vouch you're referring to others vouching for the credibility of the theory you study for 12+ hours a day...

But were talking about practical techniques here. You're right, we need something PRACTICal. Fuck PRACTICing 10,000 hours simply doing the things that man is biologically hardwired to do, to seduce women who are biologically hardwired to BE seduced by a man, no...we need something practical.

Do the opinion openers and then do the fractionation then do the bubble then do the dis-establishmenttariananism and you'll be banging those HB 10s on your first try!

This is an interesting case study. The effects of ego on the human brain. Using myself as a reference, I just don't see how one can gain from pretending to be something they're not on an internet forum all day. Put all that effort into something productive and then maybe you'll have some real source of validation, but that's not how the ego afflicted brain works.

It's incredibly easy to tell you are a fraud for the same reasons I can tell you aren't as intelligent as you'd like to seem. You try to compensate your lack of having a key attribute by being unnecessarily frilly, arbitrarily using more complicated words that didn't further help make the point, talking in circles, being overly vague, etc. It's plain interesting that a couple months ago you were trying to play down your experience and knowledge to avoid being completely outed as a fraud, but somehow in your mind, three months was enough to transform yourself into an "advanced guy". Frankly, I'm fairly sure you're STILL a virgin. 3 months of memorizing unnecessary theory and internet posting didn't change that. But hey, give it a couple weeks and you'll finally get 1000 forum posts!

"Hey baby, check my post count" *Girl swoons*

Fact of the matter is, the idea that I'm threatening enough to command your attention alone is a testament to your inherent lack of real confidence in what you're saying, and really in yourself as a human being. You're just a weirdo who crafted a weird persona on the internet to gain weird validation without actually having to sweat. You'd love to appear as some artsy intellectual, but really you're just a weirdo. It's all a contrived act, and I'm not sure who's falling for it besides you. Girls definitely aren't falling for it, because in the hypothetical world in which you actually went out and talked to girls, their bloodhound noses for emotional intelligence will sniff out your poisonous delusional ego and character flaws in a snap. If I can see it so clearly over the internet through the subtleties and in-congruence in your words, and logic - the same place where you have crafted yourself a nice persona to throw off the scent from logically minded males - then there is no doubt that a female with an inherently greater sense for sub communication will see that in person.

Comment

Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

That goes without saying. Practice what you preach.
                Practice would imply I'm trying to push it further. Which I said I was not... in my first post in this thread. It's Winter. School is in session.

Yours said, "disregarding game" which makes it off-topic for the day GAME board by definition. And KJ as well. But completely opposite to what you were saying about grit in that previous thread (the counter argument I used in that very thread.) Still laced with the same old-same old. Aggression and empty threats: (LINK)

So I'll ask the same question I asked months ago back in the summer:

Now lets get even more specific... you have mentioned being the high status guy (varsity whatever) and have had girls fall on your lap because of this. I am curious... have you tried the alternative? Have you bedded a desirable (top tier) girl using nothing but your own personal charisma... and PU skills? Because if you have not then this discussion is simply KJ.
                It's rhetorical. No need to respond. This is argument is OT anyway.

Comment

Young blaze, what's your day game MO like? Apologies if it's posted somewhere and I didn't see it. Curious to hear about it

WRT bacchus, I've met him he's an eccentric guy. His night game is pretty good though, the guy is fearless, comes across as ZFG, not needy, no emotional reactivity. Can't speak to his daygame, although the eccentric bit might be more obvious there.

Comment

Originally posted by kant View Post
                    Young blaze, what's your day game MO like? Apologies if it's posted somewhere and I didn't see it. Curious to hear about it

WRT bacchus, I've met him he's an eccentric guy. His night game is pretty good though, the guy is fearless, comes across as ZFG, not needy, no emotional reactivity. Can't speak to his daygame, although the eccentric bit might be more obvious there.
                    My day game is simple. Nothing fancy usually. I like to be loose and hype - without the restrictions of ego and social conventions. I walk goofy, tell people they look like banana splits, pets dogs, sing out loud, talk to everybody.

When it comes to the approach there's not a whole lot to talk about. I walk up and conversate like its the most normal thing in the world. Its all circumstantial, nothing canned, no routines. It's hard to explain specifics because it's literally me promoting my mannerisms and personality in a positive way. One specific example of something im inclined to do is play with girls hair. Generally you'd have to know me in person to get a good feel of what I'm like. I'm rarely even verbally sexual, my sexuality comes with body language, eye contact, tonality, etc. There is no mistaking that I'm looking for a romantic relationship.

I get an idea with logistics, as is good habit in any set, night or day (who are you waiting for, do you have class, etc.) from then I decide whether I get the number and bounce, go for instadate, pull, etc. Its my personal philosophy to not kiss girls in public, even at night. It generally doesn't help and often hurts.

The general impression I overtly get from girls is that I seem "confident" for the approach, which always amuses me because I just think of it as normal, but from their experience with the average guy makes that unique in their eyes. Again all this interaction is, is meet and socialize. All sexuality or "game" is nonverbal, but of course my game being highly circumstantial and fluid, there are no rules set in stone.

Me and daygame have a weird relationship because while I put less energy into daygame, I have far more experience than night game, having started pickup at an early age. I dont like to talk about specifics because it is all situation and more or less directly congruent to my personality - its hard to get the idea unless you know me. My day game is also likely pretty boring for any parties other than those directly involved. My night game is far more interesting however, thats when I start going hard and doing beast mode shit because I am competing with almost infinite stimulus and alcohol at night.

Funny enough, some of my best daygame sets have been dayclubbing in Las Vegas. It's a night game feel during day, super fun stuff.

Overall its hard for me to give a general overview because of the circumstantial aspect I spoke about. There are infinite possibilities that I can and need to adjust too. Every set is its own entity, but I have tried to give you an idea. One thing that is essential to my personality in general is to understand that I defy all social norms that don't suit me at any specific time. While this can be a negative under certain circumstances, I am aware that I do this and it is also congruent as opposed to contrived. Thats what makes me alpha, my behavior is congruent and natural so even the more extreme things I do are excused by the general public the vast majority of the time. I feel that it is refreshing for most to see someone who dares to be independant of social norms (a few of the most entrapped in the social matrix hate it, though). My behavior when viewed in a positive light is viewed as someone having "the balls to go against the grain". A negative interpretation could be viewing me as "uncouth and rowdy". I tend to be blunt and realistic, as opposed to sentimental, which is often mistaken as negativity by positively deluded, because blunt realism to them IS often akin to negativity. I have been told to have strong critical thinking skills and I often subconsciously gather key details other people may look over in a given situation.

As far as you claiming to have met "you know who", I don't really care. The proof is in the pudding is all I have to say.

Comment

Thanks for the in depth reply, that's just what I was looking for.

I have a similar philosophy. Be chill, don't scare the girl, show her you're awesome (high value, dominance), project sexual state, give enough comfort / emotional stimulation to vibe and make her comfortable. Lead her confidently to isolation and f close.

Comment

Yes, I am glad I expressed myself in a relatable way.

This philosophy is all I'm saying. Too many contrived and complicated techniques are just that, contrived and complicated. All males have the innate ability to seduce a woman, you just need to bring it out of yourself. It's simply biology. Techniques are good for newbies as a crutch to display certain attributes that they havent learned to display naturally, but at a point that crutch becomes a ceiling.

Those who are most invested in complicated old school game philosophies don't want to hear that though, it's much more convenient for them to think of seduction as a command line in a computer program.

Comment

. Techniques are good for newbies as a crutch to display certain attributes that they havent learned to display naturally, but at a point that crutch becomes a ceiling.
                          They're training wheels for newbies, or else advanced guys sharing their precision tactics, IE Teevster sex talk as the easiest example, which involves both philosophy and post-philosophy tactic/technique. Philosophy-only is indicative of intermediacy in my experience. Advanced guys can talk specifics in mad depth, inner game philosophy becomes a solved game and outer-game wise you realize it's a lot of the same shit over and over, so it comes back around to perfecting these over-and-over techniques.

As for Bacchus, he's a teenager and so acts that way, and I get he initiated this attack, but I've seen his Facebook and he appears to be in field a good amount of time. And I see you're 21, not much better haha. There's plenty of room for you both.

Comment

Yes, I am glad I expressed myself in a relatable way.

This philosophy is all I'm saying. Too many contrived and complicated techniques are just that, contrived and complicated. All males have the innate ability to seduce a woman, you just need to bring it out of yourself. It's simply biology. Techniques are good for newbies as a crutch to display certain attributes that they havent learned to display naturally, but at a point that crutch becomes a ceiling.

Those who are most invested in complicated old school game philosophies don't want to hear that though, it's much more convenient for them to think of seduction as a command line in a computer program.

essentially you sound like Gunwitch did... in 2001. See where he's at now, way way way improved method and teachings, compared to the baseline be sexual and be a man, and persist, philosophy and methods from over a decade ago. It's great you're having success. Doesn't mean there isn't MORE.

ock.
                            La Voie de Gun - Gunwitch method en français - www.voiedegun.com

Comment

Originally posted by ockwick View Post
                              essentially you sound like Gunwitch did... in 2001. See where he's at now, way way way improved method and teachings, compared to the baseline be sexual and be a man, and persist, philosophy and methods from over a decade ago. It's great you're having success. Doesn't mean there isn't MORE.

ock.
                              I simply just don't agree with trying to overcomplicate game. If complicating it or complex "advanced techniques" work for you, then great, that is what is congruent and natural for THAT person. Other than that, more often than not it just becomes confusing and people become worse off for having even been exposed to this. A specific example is this guy I met in vegas. All he talked about was pickup to the point where he'd take a completely normal group conversation and somehow change the topic to pickup every time he spoke. I'm not sure if he had any personality other than pickup. He was one of two people (of 50+) who overtly claimed to be "advanced". He was alright with me, so I winged him every time I got a chance and he would get salty because I would accidentally steal every set from him. He was doing all this pickuppy stuff and I would almost instantly have the attention shift to me when I joined set and keep it on me because I was just showing my personality and masculinity in a positive way vs the incredibly contrived technique oriented stuff he was trying to do.

I was being a good wing in the sense that I was distracting friends (and having good sets with the hot ones) but often times even his girl would shift focus for the reasons stated above.

Now that's not to say that one shouldn't describe their game in depth, stating in specifics the behaviors that work for them. The difference is very few people (actors) can perfectly adapt other's behaviors and mannerisms in a congruent way, and many of those people turn out to be the "pickup monkeys" that even other PUA dudes laugh at. That's why pickup is always criticized by most other "manosphere" groups. Too many people trying to "monkey see monkey do" their way into good game and not actually taking the time to practice new things and find out what is congruent for them, which may well include mimicking others. They call themselves advanced because they may have learned to mimic a "technique" to a greater degree, but neither the girl nor their PUA spectators would agree. There's a fine line between being inspired and owning someone elses technique to create your own, and being a cheap imitation.

Again, if techniques and stuff is what's congruent to you, then so be it. For the majority of people ive observed, it just makes them worse off, whether "advanced" or otherwise. Even I use "techniques" from time to time, of course a select few that I am comfortable enough to be congruent with, but thats like 20% of my game at most. Nothing to be relied upon. I consider it a tool in my arsenal, not something to base my whole strategy on, nor something that will change the tides of an interaction.

Comment

If complicating it or complex "advanced techniques" work for you, then great, that is what is congruent and natural for THAT person. Other than that, more often than not it just becomes confusing and people become worse off for having even been exposed to this.
                                In case you didn't notice. You're just repeating what I said first:

In-congruent routines just mean... you need to figure out your own personal adjustment.
                                Perhaps the way I write makes my posts hard for you to understand. If that's the case... I apologize for riling you up with my "language."

(I cater to the simple-minded sometimes. And if that pisses you off. Might as well admit you're a simpleton. But since none of us are... its all good )

Originally posted by Impulse View Post
                                So in essence, the way RSD teaches seduction is heavily flawed IMO.
                                Can confirm.

Met a lot of college-aged RSD fanboys. They're usually short minority guys.

And they're either newbies who need (verbal and non verbal) training wheels or are at the intermediate level and cannot game girls comfortably outside their comfort zone. They tend to favor loud clubs and dance floors as they're far too hyperactive... and weak in terms of verbals. I may be a motor mouth... but my body language is on point. All advanced seducers... have both strong verbals and non verbals. Take away one... and you're stuck.

The most realistic infields I ever saw where by a guy known as the California Pimp on a private forum. He hid himself from publicity pretty well though. And in seduction being the editorial or the ad really depends on the context... but Vegas is apparently the easiest place to get laid... with minimal skill. So there's that.
                                Last edited by Bacchus; 11-05-2016, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X