Direct, sexual, bold daygame.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bazoom View Post
    Sounds like you have no idea why you'd wanna meet her again besides she's hot and reciprocated a little

You don't screen for positive traits / qualify her / connect

Only spiking BT = cheap (cause you dont show she has to earn you) thus disposable

You went straight into making plans without having a reason for it
    She'll feel like you're cheap and you do this to a lot of girls (she barely had to pass any tests or connect with you)
    Give her a reason / find out why you'd wanna meet her yourself (why does she qualify besides being hot?)

Of course you did the bt spiking well, and she found you intriguing but she got her validation so easily

Its a mindset: are you just trying to get cock in pussy like a beggar or are you someone who she has to earn a little and you can give things in return

(Take with grain of salt, only did night game last months not so much day)
    The plan was to do all that stuff when I met her again in the cafe. Ideally, I could do all the qualifying and rapport when we were seated, because I didn't want to do it on the street, as it's fucking freezing at the moment. Maybe I should have taken her with me straight away, rather than meeting 2 hours later?

Comment

Originally posted by hey_lover View Post
      The plan was to do all that stuff when I met her again in the cafe. Ideally, I could do all the qualifying and rapport when we were seated, because I didn't want to do it on the street, as it's fucking freezing at the moment. Maybe I should have taken her with me straight away, rather than meeting 2 hours later?
      Aaand I met her again. I had planned to ask her some personal questions and build more rapport if we ever met again. I bumped into her at University, spoke about what I intended to, and basically walked her straight to the cafe. We sat down, I did some sex talk, she seemed to open up and tell me about her sexual experiences. After roughly 90 minutes, she asked me if I was going to the gym (I told her earlier that I was), so I took that as hint to cut the date short. I felt her ass as she leaves, and she tells me that she will send me some pictures later. I kiss her before she leaves. I get home later on in the evening, and am unsure as to how quickly to play this. I delay and delay, and then at roughly around midnight, she sends me the racy pictures that she said she would. I didn't respond and went to sleep. The next morning I see more messages from her asking why I hadn't responded. I then reply and tell her that I didn't see the messages until now, yada, yada. I send her my own picture, we exchange several messages. I then ask her what she's doing. She tells me she is seeing someone tonight, and that she was sorry as she had planned it earlier in the week.

I was at work and was going to work the following day, so it was not an attempt to meet her that day. I told her that I was free on Sunday. She said yeh, we could probably meet on Sunday, let's see. For some reason, the lack of conviction really cheesed me off. I stopped replying after she sent me a message which didn't leave me any room for a response without starting a new thread. I thought fuck that. Then later on at night, I felt a little guilty for not leading, progressing, taking initiative, whatever and then sent her a picture of what my current view (theatre) was. She didn't look at the message and didn't respond back since. Anyway, at the same time and on the following days, we were liking each others Instagram pictures. I haven't messaged her since, as I somewhat expect to see her again.

I don't understand what the fuck is wrong with me. Why am I doing this? I've met girls who meet you half way on every level, so when I meet girls who don't and want you to pursue a little more, it shuts me down completely. I also have now developed a habit of silence when girls give a close ended response. Before, I'd start a new thread and take responsibility, but now I just drop it. Doesn't seem to be working out at all. It also pissed me off that she gave me a hazy answer to the date, but it's not like I couldn't have solidified it by making a more concrete offer. Yet, I thought fuck that, and dropped it. Is this normal?

Anyway, what was interesting is this girl is one of those Instagram attention whores, 5 mins after I kissed her, she uploaded a picture of her with the message, I'm in love with the shape of you. 5 mins after she sent me the message in the morning asking why I hadn't replied to her nudes, she uploaded a picture with the message, in-or-out, indecisive, make your mind up. Then a few days later, it was rude boy, me no beg for it. It's hard to say if these were related to me, but hey, who knows.

Comment

Working...
      X