Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Direct, sexual, bold daygame.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Nice job. Kudos on the direct street approach.

    Suggestions:

    Originally posted by hey_lover View Post
    Now, my thoughts are this chick is going to flake. I sent her a nice to meet you message an hour later, but no reply. I will see how it pans out tomorrow. My thoughts are this is buyers remorse game, but at the same time, I 'm sure it gets you laid and it's just a case of playing the numbers. Like every other fucking game.
    1. Do you have an iPhone? If so, try sending her a Digital Touch Message or handwritten message/drawing. It is a good way to personalize your messages and make them more intimate/flirtatious. It might stir a response out of her.

    2. After getting her number, try taking a selfie with her and txting it to her so she remembers what you look like. Or take a selfie, preferably wearing what you were wearing when you met her, and send it to her now. She has probably already forgotten what you look like, or has convoluted in her mind what you look like with someone else, or she can only remember the things she DIDN'T like about you ("oh he had a crumb on the side of his mouth" or "his lips were chapped" or "he had one out of place nose hair" or some BS). You need to remind her what you look like, or she will paint her own mental picture, and it could be negative if she feels any apprehension at all about meeting you (a technique to feel OK about flaking). Don't you forget sometimes what girls look like? It happens when you are meeting lots of new girls, right? You get them mixed up, or forget the specifics, no? Same thing for girls...

    Try these out. You have nothing to lose!

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Circulator View Post
      Nice job. Kudos on the direct street approach.

      Suggestions:



      1. Do you have an iPhone? If so, try sending her a Digital Touch Message or handwritten message/drawing. It is a good way to personalize your messages and make them more intimate/flirtatious. It might stir a response out of her.

      2. After getting her number, try taking a selfie with her and txting it to her so she remembers what you look like. Or take a selfie, preferably wearing what you were wearing when you met her, and send it to her now. She has probably already forgotten what you look like, or has convoluted in her mind what you look like with someone else, or she can only remember the things she DIDN'T like about you ("oh he had a crumb on the side of his mouth" or "his lips were chapped" or "he had one out of place nose hair" or some BS). You need to remind her what you look like, or she will paint her own mental picture, and it could be negative if she feels any apprehension at all about meeting you (a technique to feel OK about flaking). Don't you forget sometimes what girls look like? It happens when you are meeting lots of new girls, right? You get them mixed up, or forget the specifics, no? Same thing for girls...

      Try these out. You have nothing to lose!
      The selfie is a good one. (I don't have an iphone.)

      Name, I have bad memory, so I may forget what you look like. Let's take a selfie. So you can also remember just how handsome I was.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by hey_lover View Post

        Now, my thoughts are this chick is going to flake. I sent her a nice to meet you message an hour later, but no reply. I will see how it pans out tomorrow. My thoughts are this is buyers remorse game, but at the same time, I 'm sure it gets you laid and it's just a case of playing the numbers. Like every other fucking game.

        V-Man, I have always wondered why some interactions have a sexual flirty vibe, and some just don't. Is it her? Am I responding to her reactions? Is it me? Is she responding to my actions? Why does it only happen a few times a year? Why not most of the time?
        No need to analyse so much. Simply some people have a natural chemistry together, others don't. You are hitting on random women, with random personalities, most of them will not be compatible with you. But I think that having a confident care free chill vibe will increase the amount of positive reaction you get.

        So what happened with that chick? Did she ever respond?

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by V man View Post
          No need to analyse so much. Simply some people have a natural chemistry together, others don't. You are hitting on random women, with random personalities, most of them will not be compatible with you. But I think that having a confident care free chill vibe will increase the amount of positive reaction you get.

          So what happened with that chick? Did she ever respond?
          Nope, no response. Went just as I expected. There's a series of videos from countless 'players' doing this fast aggressive game with a number close. I just cannot see it leading to a lay, unless they went for a SDL.

          Has anyone watched Daniel Blake's daygame videos? He has a series of SDL's which he has recorded. He is tall, strong BL and teases the girls, even though his mannerisms look completely off to me. He daygames in and around London, especially Shoreditch.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by hey_lover View Post
            Nope, no response. Went just as I expected. There's a series of videos from countless 'players' doing this fast aggressive game with a number close. I just cannot see it leading to a lay, unless they went for a SDL.

            Has anyone watched Daniel Blake's daygame videos? He has a series of SDL's which he has recorded. He is tall, strong BL and teases the girls, even though his mannerisms look completely off to me. He daygames in and around London, especially Shoreditch.
            I watched it, I like how he improvises with openers similiar to krauser, I learned a lot from these guys, my open rate has improved a lot, especially when stopping girls walking on the street thanks to these guys

            You are right, his lays are mostly SDL, but I think he did take number few times if I am not mistaken ?

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by hey_lover View Post
              So I left my house today heading for the gym, and I did almost exactly the same approach as the dude in the video.

              I spot a hot girl across the road walking the opposite way. I cross the road and open her from the front. -Opening from the front immediately stops her, and you can engage her completely.-
              I use the Drexel opener, but this time I said it with a cheeky smile and an exaggerated tilted head. -I tend to tilt my head much later in interactions, but now I'm going to do it as part of the opener-
              She took the bait, which most girls don't. I responded "me too", and asked her to give me a compliment. She said I had really nice skin I asked her if she wanted to touch it. She touched my face.
              I introduced myself and kept a hold of her hand for the rest of the interaction. I then fluffed and then twirled her around two times. I then pitched a meet for tomorrow, exchanged numbers, kissed each other on the cheeks and departed.

              My biggest regret was not holding her by the waist and pulling her in, and also not going for the kiss. I should have tried insta-date her there and then, but she was on the way to meet someone.

              The reason why this approach worked -
              Opened from front, and had her stop.
              I immediately stood within 5 inches of her. Invading her space. (I'm starting to think, this is the best screening method)
              I tilted my head and smiled whilst saying the opener, to display my vibe.
              I kept hold of her hand after the introduction.
              I twirled her around twice.

              Now, my thoughts are this chick is going to flake. I sent her a nice to meet you message an hour later, but no reply. I will see how it pans out tomorrow. My thoughts are this is buyers remorse game, but at the same time, I 'm sure it gets you laid and it's just a case of playing the numbers. Like every other fucking game.

              V-Man, I have always wondered why some interactions have a sexual flirty vibe, and some just don't. Is it her? Am I responding to her reactions? Is it me? Is she responding to my actions? Why does it only happen a few times a year? Why not most of the time?
              So it took a while, but I met this chick again. I was walking down the aisle in the cafeteria, and there was a girl at the end who kept on looking at me. So much so, that I immediately opened her with "You can say hello, you know." She erupted in laughter and said, "It's you!". I didn't even realise who she was until a few moments later. We exchanged pleasantries, and she said something that looked like an attempt for sympathy, so I used that as an excuse to hug her. I held her in my arms for at least 15 seconds, she didn't attempt to break it off at all, so I pushed her away and said that's enough. She then felt my arm up and said that I looked really pumped in a suggestive way. She was in the queue for a coffee, and the lady at the counter asked her to jump the queue. I told her to message me in an attempt to end the interaction, as I was in the cafeteria with another girl who was seated waiting for me. I got my food and returned to the girl I had come with. I then saw her loitering near me for some time, whilst I was engaged in a conversation with my 'girl-friend'.

              A few days later, as in today, I was walking towards university when I saw a tall leggy blonde walking in the distance towards me. I was thinking to myself that I had to approach her, but all of the supposed misses has left me feeling rather frustrated and incredibly hesitant to take action. I've barely been active this year. Anyway, as I passed the girl, I realised it was her again. She glanced at me whilst walking past, and unlike other girl acquaintances who would carry on walking, she turned around and walked back. We spoke for a few moments, and I immediately asked her her plans. It was 1pm at the time. She said that she was going home and returning back to Uni for a lecture at 4pm. I told her that we can meet up for a coffee in the Uni, and she said that it would be better if we met before she went to her lecture at 3pm. So we agreed to meet in 2 hours time next to library. I got there at 3pm, waited for 15 mins and left with yet another blow to my faith in women.

              P.S. This chick looks like she's in her mid-twenties. From all my interactions with girls in the uni, I seemed to connect best with girls above 23 years old. So I thought she would be less flighty in comparison to her younger peers, but clearly not.

              Comment


              • #52
                Sounds like you have no idea why you'd wanna meet her again besides she's hot and reciprocated a little

                You don't screen for positive traits / qualify her / connect

                Only spiking BT = cheap (cause you dont show she has to earn you) thus disposable

                You went straight into making plans without having a reason for it
                She'll feel like you're cheap and you do this to a lot of girls (she barely had to pass any tests or connect with you)
                Give her a reason / find out why you'd wanna meet her yourself (why does she qualify besides being hot?)

                Of course you did the bt spiking well, and she found you intriguing but she got her validation so easily

                Its a mindset: are you just trying to get cock in pussy like a beggar or are you someone who she has to earn a little and you can give things in return

                (Take with grain of salt, only did night game last months not so much day)

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by bazoom View Post
                  Sounds like you have no idea why you'd wanna meet her again besides she's hot and reciprocated a little

                  You don't screen for positive traits / qualify her / connect

                  Only spiking BT = cheap (cause you dont show she has to earn you) thus disposable

                  You went straight into making plans without having a reason for it
                  She'll feel like you're cheap and you do this to a lot of girls (she barely had to pass any tests or connect with you)
                  Give her a reason / find out why you'd wanna meet her yourself (why does she qualify besides being hot?)

                  Of course you did the bt spiking well, and she found you intriguing but she got her validation so easily

                  Its a mindset: are you just trying to get cock in pussy like a beggar or are you someone who she has to earn a little and you can give things in return

                  (Take with grain of salt, only did night game last months not so much day)
                  The plan was to do all that stuff when I met her again in the cafe. Ideally, I could do all the qualifying and rapport when we were seated, because I didn't want to do it on the street, as it's fucking freezing at the moment. Maybe I should have taken her with me straight away, rather than meeting 2 hours later?

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by hey_lover View Post
                    The plan was to do all that stuff when I met her again in the cafe. Ideally, I could do all the qualifying and rapport when we were seated, because I didn't want to do it on the street, as it's fucking freezing at the moment. Maybe I should have taken her with me straight away, rather than meeting 2 hours later?
                    Aaand I met her again. I had planned to ask her some personal questions and build more rapport if we ever met again. I bumped into her at University, spoke about what I intended to, and basically walked her straight to the cafe. We sat down, I did some sex talk, she seemed to open up and tell me about her sexual experiences. After roughly 90 minutes, she asked me if I was going to the gym (I told her earlier that I was), so I took that as hint to cut the date short. I felt her ass as she leaves, and she tells me that she will send me some pictures later. I kiss her before she leaves. I get home later on in the evening, and am unsure as to how quickly to play this. I delay and delay, and then at roughly around midnight, she sends me the racy pictures that she said she would. I didn't respond and went to sleep. The next morning I see more messages from her asking why I hadn't responded. I then reply and tell her that I didn't see the messages until now, yada, yada. I send her my own picture, we exchange several messages. I then ask her what she's doing. She tells me she is seeing someone tonight, and that she was sorry as she had planned it earlier in the week.

                    I was at work and was going to work the following day, so it was not an attempt to meet her that day. I told her that I was free on Sunday. She said yeh, we could probably meet on Sunday, let's see. For some reason, the lack of conviction really cheesed me off. I stopped replying after she sent me a message which didn't leave me any room for a response without starting a new thread. I thought fuck that. Then later on at night, I felt a little guilty for not leading, progressing, taking initiative, whatever and then sent her a picture of what my current view (theatre) was. She didn't look at the message and didn't respond back since. Anyway, at the same time and on the following days, we were liking each others Instagram pictures. I haven't messaged her since, as I somewhat expect to see her again.

                    I don't understand what the fuck is wrong with me. Why am I doing this? I've met girls who meet you half way on every level, so when I meet girls who don't and want you to pursue a little more, it shuts me down completely. I also have now developed a habit of silence when girls give a close ended response. Before, I'd start a new thread and take responsibility, but now I just drop it. Doesn't seem to be working out at all. It also pissed me off that she gave me a hazy answer to the date, but it's not like I couldn't have solidified it by making a more concrete offer. Yet, I thought fuck that, and dropped it. Is this normal?

                    Anyway, what was interesting is this girl is one of those Instagram attention whores, 5 mins after I kissed her, she uploaded a picture of her with the message, I'm in love with the shape of you. 5 mins after she sent me the message in the morning asking why I hadn't replied to her nudes, she uploaded a picture with the message, in-or-out, indecisive, make your mind up. Then a few days later, it was rude boy, me no beg for it. It's hard to say if these were related to me, but hey, who knows.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X