Direct, sexual, bold daygame.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Direct, sexual, bold daygame.

I've been doing street game for years (however with long periods of inactivity). The vast majority of my approaches were direct or situational, but not direct enough to the point of filtering girls dtf every time. So I'd get a mixture of first date lays, 2nd date-3rd date lays, some dates that went nowhere and some timewasters back in my early dates. In the last couple of years I screened hard enough such that the vast majority of girls who come on a date are actually interested. However the interest is variable.

Want I am looking for are girls who have no inhibition in getting down on the first night. In a hotel / another place rented specifically for that purpose. Reason for this is twofold: the more experience I get, the less patient I get with girls' tendency to delay sex; and also, more importantly is for the time being I live with parents, so a hotel / airbnb is the only realistic option - and for that, I'd better be sure the money I spend isn't wasted!

What I started to do was make more direct, sexual approaches. Basically openly suggesting / insinuating a discrete hook up with no strings attached within a couple of minutes of conversing. However I only did a few such approaches so far. In street game, the vast majority of women are not interested, and I can often see that within the first 20 seconds, so no further conversation is necessary. One attempt almost worked the other day. I approached a 20 year old Italian student. She was very interested and agreed to come meet me at a hotel later the same day...Only to cancel half an hour before the meeting: her ASD took over. And that's the main problem I envision with this kind of a tactic. It's very blunt and only a tiny percentage of women would be up for that. But I don't know.

I know that Cobi used to do a similar thing, but he doesn't post anymore.

Any thoughts?

Ive never dine a hotel same day, but perhaps another venue like a cafe or such prior to the hotel pitch might take back some asd in her part?
    In Ictu Oculi

Comment

If you gonna do that kind of game, then I think it has to be SDL, same day lay WITHOUT you leaving her, which means you open, spend time with her, and have sex with her.
      Once you leave her ASD will take over and its not gonna happen, and thats what happened with italian chich. There is no meeting later same day. Its now or never type situation.

Comment

The method you're talking about would work extremely well during NIGHT game, instead of day game, especially in the UK.

During the day women are just out doing their daily things and not thinking about hooking up..whereas in night game the situation is different.

Use the direct sexual approach for night game man..and make sure you're filtering your targets and going for the low hanging fruit (plenty of that in the UK)
        --------------------------
        Key lessons:
        - The brain is a bullshit feeder
        - People don't exist in the way you think they do
        - Early rising makes a world of difference

My journals:

Sexual game journal
        Fundamentals journal
        Club game approaching journal
        Brain programming journal

Comment

What an absolute waste of money!
          Instead, screen for girls who have a place you can go.
          Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.
          Hates: Putting pressure on others. Things that feel 'brainy'.

Comment

i think a more interesting question is to find out WHEN YOU GO SEXUAL within the first 10 min with various girls in daygame.

Coming from emphathy to sexuality for example(within 5 min) will open access up to a larger group of women than just sexual of the bat where many will run away as you will activate their protective shields.

Topics like Degrees of arousal might also be smart to look into (containment(s)).
            Heard you not the type that you take home to mom

Glows Log

Comment

Originally posted by glow View Post
              i think a more interesting question is to find out WHEN YOU GO SEXUAL within the first 10 min with various girls in daygame.

Coming from emphathy to sexuality for example(within 5 min) will open access up to a larger group of women than just sexual of the bat where many will run away as you will activate their protective shields.

Topics like Degrees of arousal might also be smart to look into (containment(s)).
              This. Going sexual right off the bat is stupid. You'll lose girls who would have happily banged you if you spent 1 or 2 minutes calibrating first (or at least a couple "I'm safe and playful" lines like an introduction and a joke).
              If you want to get women soaking wet...with just one simple sentence...then simply click right here for your FREE download of the "Instant Female Arousal Phrase" now!

Comment

1) SDL direct (more suited to nightgame or 2nd/3rd dates etc)

2) SDL indirect * e.g. game them near your sex location and invite them back for drinks, food, to watch something, whatever (this can circumvent a potent portion of the ASD [girls are typically more worried about being seen to be a slut than actually, privately, acting as sexual beings with sexual desires/needs])

3) Closest you can get to an insta-date + "let's grab a drink together later on/this evening" (without being explicit about this culminating in sex, but with undertones ~ building tension, some escalation, and expectancy)

* Classic example: I had a room for rent in a flat my band mates were living in and this beautiful curvy petite girl was interested but ended up taking another place so I told her she owed me a drink for messing me about (tongue in cheek), she agreed, and we met at a nice pub a few blocks down from my place; three double JD's later I had escalated to the point of kissing, fairly passionately, and decided we'd had enough of chewing each others faces off, so I declared: "we're leaving"

She seemed a little disappointed that the date was ending so soon (had no clue what I had in mind when I told her I would "walk her to the bus stop") but defaulted to submissive and went along with it. As we approached the end of my road I pointed out where I lived, before telling her she could come grab a brewksi if she wanted. She accepted, we grabbed a couple out of the cooler, talked crap for a little while longer, while I watched her work that bottle, before telling her she had a pretty mouth and inviting her to suck on something else (this is about the right time/setting for me, as a Brit from a decent background, to comfortably go very direct, for maximum effect)

Comment

Guys think direct is a shortcut.

Tact/charm-less direct simply doesn't work well. Subcommunication is almost always better than direct verbal communication with women.

Especially for most guys who make a direct/bold statement and then expect to do nothing afterwards like tools.

What all these posts are really asking for, is a shortcut. There isn't any.

You gotta distract them, so they don't feel slutty. Change the subject, hypnotize them with your conversation (ideas, words, the rhythm, the latent sexuality, the flirty eye contact, the smile), make them laugh, don't stand their like you have now done your job. Don't be a tool.

Comment

This is why I posted about economics and efficiency.

Super direct, sexual game isn't "bold," it's lazy. You blow out the social frame doing that, and miss out on tons of hot, freaky chicks who just want a little plausible deniability. It's tough to claim you want a discrete hookup when it's the second sentence that comes out.

Comment

While it is not verbally direct, my original method, not sure if you are familiar with it, but that's what I was doing about 15 years ago with my original method. It can work yeah, it is hit or miss (but what ain't I mean please) vs the club game shit back then it was the holy grail.

Persistence and sexual projection are the synergy/foundations of it in a nuttshell. Severely lacking in the community at that time.

I do things a lot more complex with a better success rate now, but you can check out the original thing free here, www.gunwitchmethod.com if you haven't seen it, even it is better than most anything else out there for daygame right now. Not a lot of innovation with PUA anymore, just a lot of copycats. The state of non club based game is pitiful these days, so is the state of direct game, but you are on the right track to a better way.

A caveat, someone once said "the most important books ever writen are the most boring, they served a need at the time, then become common knowledge". If you are heavy studied in the game you may find that with Gunwitch Method. If not though, with current conditions, it may be what you are looking for exactly as a set of understands and simple strategy, because again the pickup scene has lately been going backwards effectiveness wise, it's alarming. A swerving off course from basic foundations it contains (hell any "do this" at all lol, the instructors anymore cater to this vague Millenial style weakness ) is producing a way worse less effective community.

Basically skip some of the comprehensive (all the way to thoughts on LTRs etc) stuff, and just grab the base strategy concepts of projection of sexuality, while not raising her asd, and meanwhile persisting to isolation as a form of escalation, vs complex club kino etc, which with a strong sexual vibe has to be toned down outside of the "proper venue" or it'll force a miss WAY more often than it hits by luck.

If you went out on your own, with no community help, with the strategy you're talking in mind, you probably would write something similar to Gunwitch Method, after trial and error. This might speed along your learning curve.

Gun

Comment

Gunwitch and others have the method down mechanically.

I'll talk more logistics because I've traveled a bit and regardless of opinion, I sometimes do the hotel thing too.

Note that I did this with an out of town frame so I have the whole day and I can "mess" up as much as possible.

If you really don't want to waste the hotel, stack a lot of meetings in the day. I am literally talking 3-5 in a day. This is most successful if you already have contacts lined up. This is also best if you're ok with flaking on some girls or rescheduling with them, which also can polarize opinions here.

I don't like going direct. Like other posters have said, it scares them away. You gotta have some sort of "it just happened" frame for the majority of women.

I like Cactus Eyes meet at a close cafe first and even walk around for half an hour or so to one more place because giving plausible deniability to going back to the hotel.

I meet up with a girl at a cafe at 11am, talk until 1130am. Walk around and go to museum or something else until noon. Pitch that I have to drop something off at my hotel. (If she is down, there you go.) If not, soft next the girl or slowly say your farewell depending on the frame you want to give.

If girl #1 doesn't go to hotel: I meet up with another girl at a cafe at 2pm, talk until 230pm. Walk around until 3pm. Pitch that I have to drop something off at my hotel. (Or however you want to do plausible deniability).

If girl #2 doesn't go to hotel: I meet up with another girl at a cafe at 5pm, talk until 530pm. Walk around until 6pm. Pitch that I have to drop something off at my hotel.

If girl #3 doesn't go to hotel: I meet up with another girl at a cafe at 8pm, talk until 830pm. Walk around until 9pm. Pitch that I have to drop something off at my hotel.

If girl #4 doesn't go to hotel: bar game/night game

If it all fails, I have a couple of FWB

Originally posted by V man View Post
                        Any thoughts?
                        THREAD Illuminatus' male episodic memory versus female emotional memory is a great reminder about the premise that women love their feelings and if you associate yourself with these feelings you're in, at least in that particular moment.

Comment

This is a great strategy but don't you feel like it's cheating yourself to stack like this? I mean sacrificing a whole day to go on dates is not something a pua should have to do. And it just eats up your free time. The thing that breaks my heart about game is this is supposed to be a fast seduction forum but both formulas described so far basically require sacrificing most of your day or night to getting laid by just one chick who still might end up being on her period or just a shitty lay.

I know it sounds like I'm complaining. But it stands to reason that with the 100+ combined years of pu experience floating around this forum there'd be some better systems worked out. I'm willing to do the work and even sacrifice a chunk of a day or night to pick up but none of the systems seem to work unless you wrap your entire lifestyle around them. To me that just seems like the plot of the game or being a RSD instructor who's job is to get laid.

Dont nt get me wrong I've stacked 2-3 girls and also gone out later to clubs and pulled two lays in a night several times. If I was prepared to sacrifice more time I'm sure I could do a daytime lay and make it 3. But I don't know that these things are really skill building fast seduction.

I must have have listened to Gunwitch MMA 10 times but at usually impossible for me to implement time wise or language wise while traveling. Deep focus openers and the girl doesn't understand me. Situational and she thinks I'm not interested. Plus I'm always trying to make myself less intimidating so I tone down my sexuality and intent which either backfires or causes me to loose interest myself. Where are the travelers who are killing it with 8-10s on a weekly basis? I'd think there's more, idk. I feel lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Travel&Museums View Post
                            I know it sounds like I'm complaining. But it stands to reason that with the 100+ combined years of pu experience floating around this forum there'd be some better systems worked out. I'm willing to do the work and even sacrifice a chunk of a day or night to pick up but none of the systems seem to work unless you wrap your entire lifestyle around them. To me that just seems like the plot of the game or being a RSD instructor who's job is to get laid.
                            Looking good takes time. Finding and meeting women takes time. Dealing with all the random crap you encounter in the field take time. So does seducing and fucking each girl. Guys who get really great results are the ones who have built up a synergistic lifestyle that gives them access to hot women, situational status, and enough free time to capitalise. Or they have fallen arse backwards into one and probably have no idea how dependent they are on it.

I've finally been able to cut back to 55-60 working hours a week, and am finding a bit of time for Tinder, and wow is it time consuming! I'm losing maybe 4-5 hours to it each week! I can totally see how I couldn't find time for it over the last 18 months. But I have to put in the time, otherwise no sex for me. I couldn't even attempt what you want to do - the lifestyle of a mid-40s overworked science teacher just wouldn't cut it.

Dont nt get me wrong I've stacked 2-3 girls and also gone out later to clubs and pulled two lays in a night several times. If I was prepared to sacrifice more time I'm sure I could do a daytime lay and make it 3. But I don't know that these things are really skill building fast seduction.
                            Do you know about any specific guys who can consistently walk out of the door and lay the first 9 they see on the street? Because I get the feeling that you want to do that, and in all these years I've never heard of anyone who could actually pull that off. I'm not convinced that it's possible. Certainly not without a lot of factors working in your favour, and extraordinary effort to become a top-notch seducer.

I must have have listened to Gunwitch MMA 10 times but at usually impossible for me to implement time wise or language wise while traveling. Deep focus openers and the girl doesn't understand me. Situational and she thinks I'm not interested. Plus I'm always trying to make myself less intimidating so I tone down my sexuality and intent which either backfires or causes me to loose interest myself. Where are the travelers who are killing it with 8-10s on a weekly basis? I'd think there's more, idk. I feel lost.
                            If logistics and language are working against you, and your white guy advantage isn't getting you what you want, then you may have to accept that you are travelling in the wrong place. If you want access to 9s that speak your language, you should probably go around Europe. Even then, expect to spend lots of time meeting, attracting, and generally getting better with woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Travel&Museums View Post
                              This is a great strategy but don't you feel like it's cheating yourself to stack like this? I mean sacrificing a whole day to go on dates is not something a pua should have to do. And it just eats up your free time. The thing that breaks my heart about game is this is supposed to be a fast seduction forum but both formulas described so far basically require sacrificing most of your day or night to getting laid by just one chick who still might end up being on her period or just a shitty lay.
                              Yes, even fast seducing hot chicks takes a good chunk of time. This is actually exactly what "PUAs" do that other guys don't: put in the time. Have you read The Game? All those guys did all day was put in time picking up chicks or else coaching others to pick up chicks.

The cornerstone of "fast" seduction is primarily about screening for a large enough degree of DTF and then capitalizing on it, but even this takes all the screening time before you even get to a warm target that could then be laid "fast" comparatively. But we're still usually talking several hours of time per lay. Whether you burn 3-4 hours over 2 or 3 dates, 3-4 hours per lay swiping and typing on apps to land yourself an additional one hour meet-to-lay first date, or 3-4 hours going out hunting for ONS at night, the typical lay costs even the slickest fastest PUAs a few hours each, easily.

So your expectations remain out of line with reality. You want a steady stream of what's called "fools gold" which means the occasional easy fall-in-lap lay that occasionally comes around if you're putting in effort. This isn't realistic.

What at you actually seem to want is hookers, tbh. You either pay in time or money for sex, outside luck. Your choice which. There's no free lunch or magic cheat code unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                              X