Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Help For Day 2!!! :D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by COCPORN View Post
    I am sorry, this was all a joke, right?

    Girls will fuck on garbage. Actual garbage.

    ^ this is correct as long as the girl wants dick and is exited enough they will fuck you anywhere, that is his point... As I said I been fucking in an air mattress and yes some club bathrooms and public bathrooms are way more disgusting than garbage...
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

    www.dancefloorseduction.com









    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
      ^ this is correct as long as the girl wants dick and is exited enough they will fuck you anywhere, that is his point... As I said I been fucking in an air mattress and yes some club bathrooms and public bathrooms are way more disgusting than garbage...
      My point is, once you get here... Why don't you discuss:

      • The color of the mattress
      • The smell of your wall
      • The immense texture of your wall-to-wall carpet


      It has nothing to do with game. It has nothing to do with anyone remotely liking you. This is what the "other side" is.

      Perhaps I will make her like me if I have a Porsche with a broken tail light (I know, I know).

      Stop doing shit. This is shit. Start doing the things that are good that you know about.

      This has nothing to do with Day2. It has nothing to do with anything except lack of experience. You cannot text someone experience.

      So. I will take my "1".

      And tell OP to stop writing:

      (This is the next section.)

      Having a bunch of people at your fingertips might seem fantastic. It is not.

      This community is inhibiting you. A lot of you guys are spending more time here than in field (I think 97% are forum people, who never do anything in real life).

      You are being held back by the forum, because the answers we give you are never going to be true. And this is bad.

      What is worse is that you are holding yourself from learning how to actually obtain information that is helpful to you. Being on this forum and asking people for shit is making you worse. It is making you docile. Is is making you one of those you wanted to escape by coming here.

      Do you want some more answers with that serving of Kellog's Logs of Shit?
      iGNITE Mobile Dating: The Definite Guide to Meeting Girls using Tinder and Snapchat
      PM me for a free, no strings attached copy.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by COCPORN View Post
        This broke my almost perpetual 10-streak, with someone voting it a "1".

        It makes me a little sad to see people who claim to be "pickup artists" shopping for a "nice bed that women will like".

        I am dipping in for another "1":

        "You are an absolute idiot." (To the person that 1'ed me.)

        If you get a woman back home, she will turn around 1 in 45 (I think these are my actual numbers) because you have a huge mess of a room and a shitty bed that hasn't been washed, ever. Most of the time she will frolic on to dic. It has been decided.

        She will NEVER fuck you if she was previously unsure because you have a nice bed. It has been decided.

        I would rather get another 1 than keep quiet about this, but the idea of even talking about this is an invitation to amateur hour.

        A bed will not get you laid.

        A cool jacket will not get you laid.

        A line that makes people laugh will not get you laid.

        Knowing the whole contents of SedFast by heart will not get you laid.

        Understanding what will not get you laid is immensely helpful.

        It makes you work against what actually gets you laid. And it is something that is achievable through work.
        For the record it wasn't me.

        and I appreciate your input.

        I'm intrigued by your alpha concept.

        "How am I going to be the guy who can do what I really want to do?"

        Thjat is exactly why I';m here but I am not sure. any suggestuions?

        Comment


        • #34
          I didn't 1 you but you went off on a tangent that had little to do with the discussion, attacking based on a question a virgin asked, not the advice being given. That gets what it gets, no?

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
            Kool, I'll get one in a few weeks I figure, thanks.

            Btw, queen size bed is good enough right? Will girls care that much?
            As has been noted, a bed isn't going to get you laid lol.

            It will, however, make a fairly large difference if you're into longer all night sex sleepovers and weekends. I find a queen suits me just fine for this, that's what I currently own. Any smaller starts to feel restrictive if you like to spend considerable naked time in bed with a girl. Also, if you've got a bed that's going to break in half at the small force of a girl being tossed onto it, its gonna be quite sexually limiting!

            You want a good bed for YOU though, you spend considerably more time in your bed than anywhere else on earth, and good sleep is the #1 factor in feeling your best. So it's higher on the priority list in general, with some added sexual comfort and longevity benefits. If you're getting a good night's sleep then you're good. Once you start fucking a bit more and want some extended sex sessions, you'll find the bed you've described to be limiting sexually.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by pureevil View Post
              As has been noted, a bed isn't going to get you laid lol.

              It will, however, make a fairly large difference if you're into longer all night sex sleepovers and weekends. I find a queen suits me just fine for this, that's what I currently own. Any smaller starts to feel restrictive if you like to spend considerable naked time in bed with a girl. Also, if you've got a bed that's going to break in half at the small force of a girl being tossed onto it, its gonna be quite sexually limiting!

              You want a good bed for YOU though, you spend considerably more time in your bed than anywhere else on earth, and good sleep is the #1 factor in feeling your best. So it's higher on the priority list in general, with some added sexual comfort and longevity benefits. If you're getting a good night's sleep then you're good. Once you start fucking a bit more and want some extended sex sessions, you'll find the bed you've described to be limiting sexually.

              Ok well, I was just thinking that, if I'm gonna get a new bed, it might as be one that girls won't hold against me. Obviously it doesn't matter so it doesn't matter. lol

              Although I sure am learning a lot by all this discourse.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
                Ok well, I was just thinking that, if I'm gonna get a new bed, it might as be one that girls won't hold against me. Obviously it doesn't matter so it doesn't matter. lol

                Although I sure am learning a lot by all this discourse.
                When's the Day 2?

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by pureevil View Post
                  When's the Day 2?

                  Monday.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Hey guys, hope your all having a Merry Christmas.

                    I have a bit of a logistics issue here. Basically my brother told me there is a high probability he'll be home the night of my date and he has no where else to go.

                    So, how can I lay this girl at her place. Should I still do the yogurt> bar, even though the bar is quite far away from her place? Or should I do yogurt and invite myself over or something else?

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
                      Hey guys, hope your all having a Merry Christmas.

                      I have a bit of a logistics issue here. Basically my brother told me there is a high probability he'll be home the night of my date and he has no where else to go.

                      So, how can I lay this girl at her place. Should I still do the yogurt> bar, even though the bar is quite far away from her place? Or should I do yogurt and invite myself over or something else?
                      Would still like some advice on the situation above.

                      Also, just texted her and confirmed the date. I'm concerned about my text game though, let me know how it looks.

                      14f4001615.jpg

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
                        Would still like some advice on the situation above.

                        Also, just texted her and confirmed the date. I'm concerned about my text game though, let me know how it looks.

                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]1963[/ATTACH]
                        Text is good, tell your bother to go somewhere, that is not your problem, is it your place???
                        Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

                        www.dancefloorseduction.com









                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
                          Text is good, tell your bother to go somewhere, that is not your problem, is it your place???
                          Thanks skills. The brother issue is a bit tricky. I live in Canada and it's winter right now, more specifically, it's -25C outside. By the time I'm done with this woman to get home, the stores will be closed so there's no where my brother can go.

                          EDIT: It's not my place, no. We rent the basement suite. 1 bedroom.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
                            Thanks skills. The brother issue is a bit tricky. I live in Canada and it's winter right now, more specifically, it's -25C outside. By the time I'm done with this woman to get home, the stores will be closed so there's no where my brother can go.

                            EDIT: It's not my place, no. We rent the basement suite. 1 bedroom.
                            Geeez... To be honest i will be kj, since i am in South Florida and we do not have winter, you need to find you her logistics, and ask her to invite you over (if she has kids you may be fucked)...The thing is now she is ready to go, and you complicating things may be bad, get her to met somewhere, and bounce is the second option (to her house, motel, hotel etc...)..
                            Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

                            www.dancefloorseduction.com









                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
                              Geeez... To be honest i will be kj, since i am in South Florida and we do not have winter, you need to find you her logistics, and ask her to invite you over (if she has kids you may be fucked)...The thing is now she is ready to go, and you complicating things may be bad, get her to met somewhere, and bounce is the second option (to her house, motel, hotel etc...)..
                              As far as I know, her kids are all grown up.

                              I was thinking I could go out with her to the yogurt place, then go to a bar for a drink, and suggest a movie at her place.

                              Sound good? Or should I go for the yogurt and go back to her place from there? Should I literally just say "invite me over" after the date? lol

                              I realize this isn't the ideal situation but it's the best I can do atm.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
                                As far as I know, her kids are all grown up.

                                I was thinking I could go out with her to the yogurt place, then go to a bar for a drink, and suggest a movie at her place.

                                Sound good? Or should I go for the yogurt and go back to her place from there? Should I literally just say "invite me over" after the date? lol

                                I realize this isn't the ideal situation but it's the best I can do atm.

                                invite me over is to be used in text when arranging meeting... If you are on a date, you do not need to say, invite me over, just based on how the interaction go, go to her place, there does not need to be a line or trick, she is older... Just make sure you get during the date a feel for the logistics, usually kids or hubby is the problem...
                                Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

                                www.dancefloorseduction.com









                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X