Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Help For Day 2!!! :D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
    invite me over is to be used in text when arranging meeting... If you are on a date, you do not need to say, invite me over, just based on how the interaction go, go to her place, there does not need to be a line or trick, she is older... Just make sure you get during the date a feel for the logistics, usually kids or hubby is the problem...
    Ok,
    I'm new to this so forgive my denseness but, at the end of the date should I just get out of the car and walk with her and see if she lets me inside or... how do I get the feel for her logistics?

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
      Ok,
      I'm new to this so forgive my denseness but, at the end of the date should I just get out of the car and walk with her and see if she lets me inside or... how do I get the feel for her logistics?

      during the encounter, you should display your attractive personality, and make her invest, and be compliant... You should be also getting her excitement going, aka she wants you hopefully sexually... and then it should flow, invite me over for a cup of coffe "as a joke"... Or whatever in the convo she talks about, "i would love to see your dog" i love animals is he friendly, or whatever, or just go over...

      she seems exited to meet you...your job is not to kill the excitement, but keep it or increase it... Finally, you have not even touch this lady, and you are thinking sex, when you never had sex, you should not think last step, but the step after, right now, you should think "get her to meet me", then after she meet you, you should focus on "greeting and getting her to relax" then you should focus on "nice convo were i show my attractive personality" then you should focus on "getting compliance and touching" in other words think next step prior to home run...
      Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

      www.dancefloorseduction.com









      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
        during the encounter, you should display your attractive personality, and make her invest, and be compliant... You should be also getting her excitement going, aka she wants you hopefully sexually... and then it should flow, invite me over for a cup of coffe "as a joke"... Or whatever in the convo she talks about, "i would love to see your dog" i love animals is he friendly, or whatever, or just go over...

        she seems exited to meet you...your job is not to kill the excitement, but keep it or increase it... Finally, you have not even touch this lady, and you are thinking sex, when you never had sex, you should not think last step, but the step after, right now, you should think "get her to meet me", then after she meet you, you should focus on "greeting and getting her to relax" then you should focus on "nice convo were i show my attractive personality" then you should focus on "getting compliance and touching" in other words think next step prior to home run...
        Ok man, thanks. I'm excited. Whether I lay her or not I'm sure I'll learn much and have a billion more questions for you guys lol.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
          Ok man, thanks. I'm excited. Whether I lay her or not I'm sure I'll learn much and have a billion more questions for you guys lol.

          my first milf (no pipi in vagina), met her on the bus from day game, she was really hot, took her to a club... Everybody was looking at us, since such discrepancy...

          bought drinks, sat her in the couch and lick her face lol(like a dog).... aka I fucked it up, don't worry about fucking it up as long as you are learning
          Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

          www.dancefloorseduction.com









          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
            my first milf (no pipi in vagina), met her on the bus from day game, she was really hot, took her to a club... Everybody was looking at us, since such discrepancy...

            bought drinks, sat her in the couch and lick her face lol(like a dog).... aka I fucked it up, don't worry about fucking it up as long as you are learning
            Lol awesome. Did you end up sleeping with her anyways or was that too much for her?

            And yeah, keep learning, but I'm going for the lay for sure, if not a kiss goodnight.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
              Lol awesome. Did you end up sleeping with her anyways or was that too much for her?

              And yeah, keep learning, but I'm going for the lay for sure, if not a kiss goodnight.

              I ended up with mrs palm and her 5 sisters aka I fucked it up... did you read were is said "i lick her face" there ain't recovering from that...
              Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

              www.dancefloorseduction.com









              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
                I ended up with mrs palm and her 5 sisters aka I fucked it up... did you read were is said "i lick her face" there ain't recovering from that...
                Oh shit...! Yeah I read it but I thought maybe you pulled it out of the fire somehow.

                Ok, note to self:

                - Do NOT lick woman's face in public... (or ever?)

                Comment


                • #53
                  She's on for it man.

                  On text game don't be so gamy. No reason to mention the sanity part, which is why she acts weird about it.

                  Then just lead. Don't say [city] eh? Say, "Meet me at this place. kk see you then"

                  For the date (you are probably on it right now lol), but I'd still take her a block or two away from my house (to meet), then bounce to your place, even if your brother is there.
                  -Supernova

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Supernova View Post
                    She's on for it man.

                    On text game don't be so gamy. No reason to mention the sanity part, which is why she acts weird about it.

                    Then just lead. Don't say [city] eh? Say, "Meet me at this place. kk see you then"

                    For the date (you are probably on it right now lol), but I'd still take her a block or two away from my house (to meet), then bounce to your place, even if your brother is there.
                    Thanks man. Too late tho lol. Didn't get the lay. Logistics were shit. She had family over and even though I suggested getting a room (which she said she would have been down for) she was worried what her family would think if she was out all night...

                    I did get my first makeout ever tho.

                    All thanks to you guys.

                    In fact, something TTM said resonated with me last night after the makeout. He once told me that you have toi inspire a woman to fuck you... I think I get it now.

                    Anyhow, she seems keen to meet me again, and I'm sure we'll close the deal.

                    Here's some juicy bits of a text convo she initiated after the date/makeout.

                    I only noticed she texted me a half hour after she had, so I replied a half hour late but she responded immediately.

                    Anyhow, text game is a definite sticking point for me, so I appreciate your insight on that last one and on this one too if you would.




                    Comment


                    • #55
                      This is a slam dunk. Don't fuck it up!

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        your texting is fine, but i like to flirt and turn them on with text, you missed and opportunity for example:

                        when she ask have you though about me?

                        I would have said, yea busted 3.45 times... (but is congruent with my style and personality cocky funny sexual)

                        what about you have you though of me?

                        she would say a bit or whatever

                        then i go... Really! and where were your fingers when you did?


                        ^ this are just samples on how to be fun, memorable and take thinks a bit sexual... here is how i text

                        p.s. i kind of knew you were not going to get laid due to logistics, but did not want to be negative, but i kind of predicted it...

                        Check out some of my lay reports is all texting to lay, to get ideas...
                        Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

                        www.dancefloorseduction.com









                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
                          your texting is fine, but i like to flirt and turn them on with text, you missed and opportunity for example:

                          when she ask have you though about me?

                          I would have said, yea busted 3.45 times... (but is congruent with my style and personality cocky funny sexual)

                          what about you have you though of me?

                          she would say a bit or whatever

                          then i go... Really! and where were your fingers when you did?


                          ^ this are just samples on how to be fun, memorable and take thinks a bit sexual... here is how i text

                          p.s. i kind of knew you were not going to get laid due to logistics, but did not want to be negative, but i kind of predicted it...

                          Check out some of my lay reports is all texting to lay, to get ideas...
                          Yeah, logistics are very important I'm finding lol.

                          And thanks, I'll check out your link.

                          EDIT: Read your post. Pretty interesting, not sure if it's "me" tho. especially since I want to keep texting to a minimum and have all the fireworks happen in person but... I'd still like to have sexy texts just I dunno, not so long?

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
                            Yeah, logistics are very important I'm finding lol.

                            And thanks, I'll check out your link.

                            EDIT: Read your post. Pretty interesting, not sure if it's "me" tho. especially since I want to keep texting to a minimum and have all the fireworks happen in person but... I'd still like to have sexy texts just I dunno, not so long?
                            Logistics are everything man, just make sure next time they are in your favor. Don't see anything terrible in your text game. Loving that one about the hands by @Skills, but just find your own voice to your text game.
                            -Supernova

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Supernova View Post
                              Logistics are everything man, just make sure next time they are in your favor. Don't see anything terrible in your text game. Loving that one about the hands by @Skills, but just find your own voice to your text game.
                              Ok, thanks.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Odd texting from the girl today guys.

                                She texted me today with a pic of her doing leg presses. Anyhow, I only noticed it a half hour after she texted again. I replied, she gets back to me immediately.

                                So, without posting the convo, it was a weird one. I get the feeling she's still unsure about sleeping with me. Whether that's because of my f*ck ups or because of the age thing I don't know.

                                Anyhow, I started fishing for her logistics. They're still no good, she still has company. but it was odd because she was going along with it until I made a bit of an overt statement, check it out:



                                She waited to respond for like 20 minutes after I said "unless you can't wait". So maybe she was thinking, I dunno. But the question is: is this a standard shit-test or am I triggering her ASD or do I need to change my approach completely?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X