Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
    Still no reply to my texts... ASD?

Should I phone her later just in case she hasn't been getting my texts?
    Dude, your first text was fine ie "chill and hangout" - no need to over complicate it with a big skills line...

what exactly did you text her?

She will have got your text but what did you text exactly? If its not congruent with the way youve been texting she might notice something being off (which will put pressure on it)

Also see this for how ijji does it:

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...-up-with-Girls

How long have you been in this community btw? Text her the way you text your friends when you meet up

I suggest getting a social circle to understand how texting works as that will help you improve faster
    --------------------------
    Key lessons:
    - The brain is a bullshit feeder
    - People don't exist in the way you think they do
    - Early rising makes a world of difference

My journals:

Sexual game journal
    Fundamentals journal
    Club game approaching journal
    Brain programming journal

Comment

Originally posted by Impulse View Post
      Dude, your first text was fine ie "chill and hangout" - no need to over complicate it with a big skills line...
      Well I did so... did I f*ck it up?

[QUOTE=Impulse;180258]
      what exactly did you text her?

This:

https://s19.postimg.org/ajlxllhxf/Sc...0_16_17_41.png

my phone said it didn't send the second last message

She will have got your text but what did you text exactly? If its not congruent with the way youve been texting she might notice something being off (which will put pressure on it)
      Well it WILL be different because I came on here for advice...

Also see this for how ijji does it:

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...-up-with-Girls

How long have you been in this community btw? Text her the way you text your friends when you meet up

I suggest getting a social circle to understand how texting works as that will help you improve faster
      >< This is so unhelpful, I'm sorry, but normally I'm very direct. So, in this situation I would have said "fuck you" or something like that.

BUT, because women don't respond well to that stuff, I'm trying to learn new ways.

Very confusing to me.

EDIT: Btw, ijjji says that you should never plan first meets, but this will be our third meet up...

Comment

Thanks man. The texting seems complicated to me.

But good/bad news: my text message didn't send so I just sent the one you suggested. Fingers crossed!

I did not SUGGEST for you to text that dude WITH THIS GIRL, geeeez, i said your text was fine since she was invested... But in the FUTURe, is better to give plausible deniability... goooosh!

You over sold, that is why she is not responding:

You went with "hang out and relax" , that should have been it... I was giving you explanations on plausible deniability in the future with other women...

Do not worry about downvotes, is impulse, has been called out multiple times for that shit!

In before he denies it...
        Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
          I did not SUGGEST for you to text that dude WITH THIS GIRL, geeeez, i said your text was fine since she was invested... But in the FUTURe, is better to give plausible deniability... goooosh!

You over sold, that is why she is not responding:

You went with "hang out and relax" , that should have been it... I was giving you explanations on plausible deniability in the future with other women...

Do not worry about downvotes, is impulse, has been called out multiple times for that shit!

Good... fucking... god... I can't believe this... everything was going fine till this... man alive.

So I over sold, ok. How can I salvage this, if at all?

Comment

-----
            Ok I read your picture - hhhhm, i wouldnt have said "chill and relax" if your inviting yourself over at hers....

In fact I wouldnt have even invited myself over like that

You could have used ijjis line modified which would be better-

That leaves a bit of BAIT for her to hook on...

Also WTF happened on your other dates? Why didnt you take her home last time you met her?

-----

Sorry, cant help you if its fucked up..will let other guys chime in now....
            Key lessons:

My journals:

Sexual game journal
            Fundamentals journal

Comment

Yeh seems like she kinda knew sex was on the cards (women arent dumb, they know whats going down)

Im starving, you had food? Might pop into XYZ store... (whrre xyz is the store name..)

By suggesting a meetup to chill/relax, its not leaving her with a lot of options to respond. Its either yes/no - its binary and you dont want to put her in that situation if it can be easily avoided

------

Chill/relax is fine....but ijjis style is even better...it leaves convo BAIT...chill/relax isnt really bait of itself
              But why can't I be binary? I mean honestly, that's my style. I've been forward with her since date 2, she's mentioned it, she knew it, etc, and then this... Ugh! Words can't describer how disappointed I am.

It wouldn't have been so bad if not for the texting issues. That's what threw me for a loop. I've had problems with texting before (even when I was pitching out first date, as a matter of fact) so this was well within the realm of possibility. To be f*cked over by something outside your control sucks balls.

I'm getting a better phone plan because of this.

Anyhow, I'd better start approaching next week or something. Fcuk sakes.

Comment

If texting doesnt suit you, why not just call her instead?

Better to avoid something that you hate man..theres plenty of ways to game without having to text back and forth

ALSO, another thing you can do is use WHATSAPP - because when they see your message you will get a "seen" notification - which will put your mind at ease whether shes seen your message or not
                Key lessons:

My journals:

Sexual game journal
                Fundamentals journal

Comment

-----
                  Ok I read your picture - hhhhm, i wouldnt have said "chill and relax" if your inviting yourself over at hers....

In fact I wouldnt have even invited myself over like that

Also WTF happened on your other dates? Why didnt you take her home last time you met her?

-----

Sorry, cant help you if its fucked up..will let other guys chime in now....
                  OMG man, seriously? Read the thread if you want to know what happened on the other dates!

How experienced are you anyways?

Comment

I didnt read your whole thread if im honest so I dont know the history....

Anyway good luck with salvaging it man

P.S Yes I downvoted you..but I can only downvote once. I thought you were making far too many mistakes and a course on texting would help you better

Originally posted by skills

Ive never denied downvoting anyone, so quit the trolling dude.

I downvoted 3 of his posts right now...and plenty of other guys downvoting posts on here

Also skills you just gave him kj advice for texting and now his lay has fucked up - thanks to you - so you honestly need downvoting for that

Sarge: whoever downvoted you before wasnt me..I can promise you that At least I owned up and explained my reasons
                    Key lessons:

My journals:

Sexual game journal
                    Fundamentals journal

Comment

OMG man, seriously? Read the thread if you want to know what happened on the other dates!

How experienced are you anyways?

This made me lol...
                      Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

Comment

If texting doesnt suit you, why not just call her instead?

Better to avoid something that you hate man..theres plenty of ways to game without having to text back and forth

ALSO, another thing you can do is use WHATSAPP - because when they see your message you will get a "seen" notification - which will put your mind at ease whether shes seen your message or not

Jesus christ! who is the kj...

1.- 70% of my lays are from met in the club to sexting

2.- I never advised this guy to text her that shit! he misunderstood, i said in the future used "plausible deniability"

3.- I have multiple guys, that got directly laid from my text advice

4.- all of my sex reports are "LIVE" copy and text via google voice of texting to sex...

5.- my real advice to him if you read the replies instead of your usual downvoting and attention whoring was to stop posting about this girl and go get other women...

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...Invite-me-over

Comment

^haha

WTF, if the guy doesnt like texting, whats wrong with calling her? The texting isnt working for him dude...he can save himself the hassle and just call her. Thats not kj, thats common sense man...better for a guy to stick to his strengths instead of in some area where he's constantly fucking up big time

Seems youve lost your cool here for no reason

-------------

IMO, you gave him the wrong advice and cost him the lay. Thats the bottom line. Trying to justify why you fucked up and rationalising why your some great guru isnt doing him any favours.

You said use XYZ line, or ABC line - you didnt specifically say NOT to use that for that specific girl..you only made that clear afterwards

...which is why he used it...

...and cost him the lay.

------

Im not denying you have text game or any other game...but you give him unclear advice here which cost him the lay..that is all

Here is what you said again before you go back and edit it like you normally do:

Originally posted by skills
                          Ok, so she basically said yes to sex, in this case you needed a bit of pausible deniability, you could have said: "i am gonna bring a movie and give you a massage/cuddle" or " i have this amazing wine we can drink and get to know each other" etc... "hang out and relax" is meh could trigger asd if she is not too invested... But anyways, she is down, and she has been down and interested, so this is not complicated at all...
                          Again, its not big deal, but obviously is for Sarge because youve cost him the lay
                          Key lessons:

My journals:

Sexual game journal
                          Fundamentals journal

Comment

Before I reply skills, know I don't think you're kj, nor do I think you cost me the lay. That's on me.

Jesus christ! who is the kj...

1.- 70% of my lays are from met in the club to sexting

2.- I never advised this guy to text her that shit! he misunderstood, i said in the future used "plausible deniability"
                            Yeah I misunderstood, but you didn't make it too clear, just saying...

3.- I have multiple guys, that got directly laid from my text advice

4.- all of my sex reports are "LIVE" copy and text via google voice of texting to sex...

5.- my real advice to him if you read the replies instead of your usual downvoting and attention whoring was to stop posting about this girl and go get other women...

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...Invite-me-over
                            My main problem, skills, is that if I can't convert a girl who was invested in me and clearly knew what the score was, how can I possibly convert girls through cold approach?

The whole reason I was focusing on her was tyo prove to myself I could do it. Now that I haven't I'm completely deflated and don't believe in any of this shit at all.

What's worse is I don't even know what went wrong! I followed all the advice. Sure, you said not to text her that way, fine, then how should I have texted her?

What did I do wrong? How can I fix it for next time?

That's what I'm interested in here.

Comment

I ended up going to her house actually. She texted me inquiring about my call. I called her back, we confirmed the meet, and I went over.

No sex.

I will post the facts. Experienced guys please weigh in.

So, when I got there, she had just come back from yoga.
                              Wasn't changed, hadn't showered.
                              She came down from her apartment to let me in the building.
                              Didn't hug or kiss me hello.
                              We went in an elevator and I prolly should have gone for the kiss... but didn't.

When we got into her place she was eating, so I let her eat.
                              When she was done, we cuddled up but I was awkward as f*ck with my hands. I didn't want to lay them on her breasts, legs, pussy, stomach, so she grabbed a pillow and I rested them on that.

Just before she grabbed the pillow I joked that I had her in a choke hold and held my arm around her neck. She laughed.

As we watched I began playing with her hair. She was mentioning it, like it was weird or something but I was only following GLL's escalation guide.

Anyhow, played with her hair a bit (which ended up as me petting her basically lol) then I went to the neck, massaged it, then after that went for the kiss.

This was to be the trend for the entire 2.5 hours. I would kiss her, then she'd laugh or say "ok, watch the show" or something.

At about the 1 hour mark I was getting pretty far. I had kissed her passionately a few times (though, when I matched her intensity, she'd always seem to back off.) and was feeling her legs and even grabbed a breast a couple times, but then I think I went too fast or something cause she was like "uhuh, not tonight" or something.

Then her BL got a bit closed off. She switched from resting on me, to sitting beside me. I continued to play with the hair, massage her neck, and go for the kiss, endless times. We had some good makeouts but mostly it was just 1-2 kisses then "back to the show".

She told me "stop" a few times, and I did. She said "no" a few times, and I backed off. So it was odd. Either she wasn't into me or the fact that she has work tomorrow was the reason she kept stopping things.

A few times I seemed to get far but she'd shut down. Too far too fast maybe, but if I didn't escelate, things seemed to peter out, so it was strange.

Some of the makeouts (particularly during the legs/boobs phase) were intense and fun but she'd always end it with a laugh. I don't get that.

She got up a few times to get away from me.

Told me to not be so "gropey" (even though, when she said this, I was only going for kisses at that point, and had downgraded from the boob/leg stuff)

The show we were watching had rape elements in it and I felt like escalating during that would be a bad thing to do lol. Kind of a turn off tbh. Even though it turned out that the girl wasn't raped, but I digress.

She told me I needed to "relax" and "chill" I kinda scoffed at it, but I did anyhow.

At some points, when I DID escelate even after her saying that, she was cold and got stiff (i.e. wouldn't turn to kiss me when I prompted her)

Eventually, it was time for bed (she said) and we talked a bit before having a rather fiery make-out while standing up (we held each other and I pushed my leg into her crotch, she stopped within a second of that lol).

We kissed a bit more, she was smiling, and she was the one prompting it. (she'd say "one more" *kiss* "ok, one more" *kiss*)

And then I was out. She closed the door before I could finish my goodbye.

So... I'm a bit confused, but overall it doesn't seem too good.

I mean, I stayed respectful (even though I made my disappointment audible, it wasn't frustration just "oh man... ok" kind of thing) so I dunno.

No text from her though... I dunno. I'm in over my head lol.

However, at this point, it doesn't look good I don't think.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I should mention I had a boner after about 1.75 hours. She went to the bathroom and I thought it was because she expected sex but, when she came back, she didn't seem responsive to my kisses so I eased the f*ck off to avoid cumming in my pants and/or going too far.

Comment

1. Does she know you're a virgin?
                                2. She could've been on her period, which might be why she didn't want to have sex....or she is just still unsure about you.
                                3. Sexually inexperienced people tend to be physically aggressive when it comes to making out and petting. This will improve with experience. It might help to tell her you're a virgin in person next time (I'm not sure about this, but it might help her understand you).
                                4. Don't worry about unresponsiveness over txt. People are busy. Don't get butthurt and take it personal.
                                5. She is into you. Just stay persistent and don't fuck it up!
                                6. This is the Internet. You can say "fuck".

Comment

Working...
                                X