Decisive Opening

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decisive Opening

My hook rate seems to have jumped 75% since opening in this manner.

Notice girl.

My intent is 100%. I walk over with 100% conviction of opening, without any doubt or hesitation.

"Excuse me." Said with breaking tonality.

Pause for 2 seconds whilst she soaks in your presence.

A smile comes over my face and I make her smile.

"It would be an absolute crime." Said with breaking tonality.

Pause for 2 seconds, she becomes curious as to what is the crime.

I tilt my head sideways, smirk comes on my face.

"If I didn't say hello." Said with neutral tonality.

When you're learning, you are fixated on the words coming out of your mouth, but if you notice, there is a lot more happening here.

Without the correct intent, I am failing before I even approach. If there is any hesitation in my movements, doubt in my voice, I am not going to hook her with the opener. Your intention has to be 100% to open.

I use breaking tonality to convey masculinity and authority over her.

I use a pause to build curiosity and intrigue.

I use the non-verbal expression of a smile to make her smile, as opposed to saying something to elicit that response.

I return to neutral tonality to relieve her of the tension of using breaking tonality.

There is so much happening beyond simply the words coming out of my mouth.

I've come to realise through field work that it's not what you say, it's how you say it. Which is what those pesky gurus said all along.

Love using a mini-voids like that to infuse with vibes. (ref jedi trick post in NGF)
    Short ultra-canned verbals, let you give max focus to infusion.
    I assume 'break tonality' means public speaking type voice?

Comment

this is an amazing post, kudos, the biggest mistake i have seen when opening is that, yes that being undecided and creeping, also half opening attempts... Some tips (again excellent post hey lover):

the 3 second rule of mistery: basically mystery believed that you had 3 second to approach a girl, if not you would get aa, or if you take to long and get the courage, the waiting time will creep out the girl (my fucking wing is famous for the latter)

or the 5 second rule(amazing book): 5,4,3,2,1 go and MOVE YOUR BODY, if not your brain will sell you not to approach...

now there are many situations for example in a club that the logistic would make you look like a tool if you approach, so what i do is that i get the fuck away from her vision (i hide from the girl i want to open), to were i can not be seen (again if i do not approach in the mystery 3 or the 5 second rule)...

then I reaproach withing the mystery 3 second rule or the 5 second rule

But yea hesitation a kiss of death....

INTENT, half approach is the other kiss of death, when most guys half open(i have seen normal guys do this a lot)... They go in an open knowing full well they do not care about opening and that the girl will keep walking, in other words they are doing that half attempt... The reason is if that they know that if they open the girl, they have no idea what to do or say...

^ this happens to me when out of the blue the girl opens me without me expecting it (ijjji mention something similar i think, that has happened to him)
      Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

Breaking tonality is when you say something in a tone ending with an exclamation mark. Where the inflection of your voice goes down, like as if you are telling her off.

I used this opener again today. First approach of the day. She was stood standstill smoking outside the mall. This is how it went.

Excuse me..... (You have to say it with pure intent, belief, firmness, power, masculinity.)
        Then I tilt my head and start smiling with a flirty vibe, she smiles back.
        She responds, 'Where are you from?'

Boom, hook point reached in two words and 5 seconds.

She was an 18 year old Russian but London-raised model who had just come from a casting, and was a few inches taller. Insta-dated and number close, before going to work.

Comment

Good stuff lover, you got it!

Comment

Yes, decisiveness is huge! That word should be thrown around here more. Decisive is masculine.

Saying the wrong thing decisively is far better than saying the right thing un-decisively, IME. Think about that next time you find yourself hesitating.

The smirk is another subject IMO, but sets a similar tone, where you are the dominant one who is in control. Chicks dig that too.

You can apply both these things in all kinds of situations, not just when opening.

Edit: Is your smirk similar to this? https://youtu.be/BkOwheuxPzE?t=85

Comment

Originally posted by hey_lover View Post
              Breaking tonality is when you say something in a tone ending with an exclamation mark. Where the inflection of your voice goes down, like as if you are telling her off.

I used this opener again today. First approach of the day. She was stood standstill smoking outside the mall. This is how it went.

Excuse me..... (You have to say it with pure intent, belief, firmness, power, masculinity.)
              Then I tilt my head and start smiling with a flirty vibe, she smiles back.
              She responds, 'Where are you from?'

Boom, hook point reached in two words and 5 seconds.

She was an 18 year old Russian but London-raised model who had just come from a casting, and was a few inches taller. Insta-dated and number close, before going to work.
              can you post a sample pic of the tilt head, i want to field test this weekend...
              Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

That's almost exactly it Stargazer, but without my arms being crossed.

I think what has helped me become more decisive is leading fitness classes. I have a group of people, usually women who I have to lead through an hour long fitness program. You can't be anything but decisive, and have to lead them with complete conviction, even when you are wrong like you said. I just carried over that same attitude over to PU, and it has paid dividends. It helped that I watched a video online where a guy physically showed the difference between poor and weak intent. I had read it a million times on the web pages, but it made complete sense when I saw it in video form. I noticed how submissive women were around me in fitness situations and I wasn't actively seducing them. They just stood there, 100% attention to me, and nodding like little puppies.

Skills, see Stargazer's video. Note at 1:31 how his head tilts to the side. That's what I do but for a few seconds longer.

Speaking of crossing arms, I've noticed that a lot of guys do this when gaming. Todd being a prime example. The idea is that by displaying closed off body language, you are flipping the script and encouraging the girl to open up to you? Anyone field test this?

Comment

I have picked up a new hobby - smirking and eye-flirting with middle-aged moms who are out at cafes and what not with their husbands and kids. I like to check out their legs, tits etc. so that she can see it and if getting eye-contact I give her a subtle smirk and soft eyes. Then watch her adjust herself in the chair, touch her hair etc. And if situation allows it apply discrete kino, like if you need to move past her just softly touch her back while saying "excuse me".

This little hobby can work as a warm up as it sets me in a fun mischievous mood. Especially useful in daygame when it is far between interactions with girls.

Comment

decisive opening is opening within 3 seconds or following the 3 second rule,this is not new should have been doing this anyways!

Comment

Hey_lover,

nice!

i really like the granular level of your sequence. just perfect imo. Not too much not too little.

inspirering
                      Heard you not the type that you take home to mom

Glows Log

Comment

voice, conviction etc. is fundamentals. the lack of it makes your approach really bad.

Comment

Working...
                        X