Girls in Sets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girls in Sets

Does anyone approach girls in sets with success leading to Day 2's and more?

I've avoided them, but too often I see a girl I like who is with a friend. The entire point of doing daygame is to avoid cockblocks and catch girls alone, so it seems rather counter-intuitive to approach them in sets, but I wonder if anyone has done it with consistent success. Success being defined as leading to dates at the very least.

Again with the outcome stuff lol.. free fun and practice - YAY!
    Bacchus has reports up where he did this, so read them to quiet the little introvert guy inside your head saying these things to you
    (In daytime, I somehow feel its much easier to talk to a group of girls than a girl who is alone. Not sure why.)

Comment

Originally posted by hey_lover View Post
      Does anyone approach girls in sets with success leading to Day 2's and more?

I've avoided them, but too often I see a girl I like who is with a friend. The entire point of doing daygame is to avoid cockblocks and catch girls alone, so it seems rather counter-intuitive to approach them in sets, but I wonder if anyone has done it with consistent success. Success being defined as leading to dates at the very least.
      Yeah dude approach them, it works.
      -Supernova

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
        Again with the outcome stuff lol.. free fun and practice - YAY!
        Bacchus has reports up where he did this, so read them to quiet the little introvert guy inside your head saying these things to you
        (In daytime, I somehow feel its much easier to talk to a group of girls than a girl who is alone. Not sure why.)
        It's your culture! I would feel comfortable especially if I were a good looking Scandinavian guy to talk to a group of girls in your area because it's so different! The girls guards are down because 99% of men find their ladies in social circle, Tinder, or bars there.

As for groups, it is doable but I would be KJ if I wrote about it, I prefer Gunwitch find solo girls method.
        THREAD Illuminatus' male episodic memory versus female emotional memory is a great reminder about the premise that women love their feelings and if you associate yourself with these feelings you're in, at least in that particular moment.

Comment

i love group sets thats all i approach and its not hard but you gotta have a decent strategy for this!

Comment

Working...
          X