The Grocery Store Project

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Grocery Store Project

For some reason a supermarket/grocery store is a great spot for me to talk to women, I like that it's not too crowded, overwhelming, women are chill and open.

More importantly, women are alone, not in a huge rush, you have plenty of opportunities to open situationally as well. However, I have loads of short interactions, and don't consistently hook nor consistently have long conversations. Thus I ask you guys to give input, for the process and for the outter game part.

I will start off by giving my most used situational openers. Divided by section of the store, that's the categorization I've come to.

Openers
    Note; I use these openers on girls who are studying the products, and I am hovering next to them for a second or two first.

Chocolate/cookies/icecream/desserts/pizza/drinks
    These sections have a huge repetoire, with all those pleasure things :P so...

"How are we ever gonna pick one of all of these" / "There's way too much choice" / "So much choice!" / "It's so difficult.... to choose"

Pretty universal opener, and it works, to open.. that's it.

For wine I have a good "routine"
    "You know the rule right?"
    (optional) *before she answers and is wondering what you mean*... well if you knew you would have said YES already, and not ask what the rule is"(/optional)
    "the rule is, you have to pick one with an animal on it, *point out a few*"
    Then you go pick stuff together

Fruits/Vegetables
    It's always a debate whether something is ready to eat or not... is it ripe?

"The bananas are always green when you crave them most" / "Any ripe ones to find?"

"Are they all like stones again?" (about avocados)

"I never know how to judge a mango, how do I know which one's a good one?" (about mango's ripeness)

Bread Things
    Usually later at the day, the supply is limited, as it's freshly baked in morning and such.

"Always too late to get what I want" / "No more fresh things for us"

Counter
    She is either buying something in a peculiar quantity, or something remarkable.. and such...I am usually more flirty at counter for some reason

"Is it avocado day?" / "You really crave avocados today" (when she buys like more than 3... the humour is in the 'day' / 'today' it's obvious she won't eat them either all alone or all today :P)

when she buys for a dinner including some bottles of wine "You are thirsty today" or something like that.. and way around, when she's not having a lot "Party tonight?" (gridlock shared them ages ago, to reverse it and flirt with it.. and I happened to remember and use a few times )

When she's buying pre-made food (people cook here) "Having a lazy sunday?" (she will qualify a bit usually)

That's it from the top of my head.

Banter
    From this point I usually banter a little.
    For instance,

"Are they all like stones again?" (about avocados) / "I never know how to judge a mango, how do I know which one's a good one?"
    I will talk about how we should buy them earlier, and treat the nicely, like a little pet or something, and have some patience instead of always buying impulsively.. but it's hard cause I want them NOW and never think of it otherwise... Or I ask the girl if she knows the secret / trick.. how to judge whether the avocado or mango is ripe (examples)

"It's hard to choose" I might banter how you always want something new, but then again, you have a favorite, yet don't always wanna go with a favorite.. and there's just so many... okay we will just stand here for hours, standing in awe, looking at the shelves.. no, we should take something, don't be distracted.. etc. (confused shopping guy)
    Recommend each other something, "You should go for this one, I will make it easy on ya" / "You seem like the chocolate expert, which one do you recommend for me?"

The counter examples will usually have her talk about her day, that she was busy or something and is lazy now or that she will have friends over and she's gonna cook a dinner.

So yeah, the point is, I have loads a short, flirty, mingle sessions.. but there's this component often of 'moving on' when you don't hook strongly yet. make it a real conversation.

I am looking for input for PROCESS and OUTER GAME. To follow-up or perhaps to open differently. I have some ideas to be more flirty at the shelves too ("Are you sure you earned that chocolate today?" kind of tone perhaps )

semi-KJ allowed... (but by guys who did/do day-game)
    preferably stuff rooted in reality

I absolutely applaud the initiative of creating this thread!! On paper, grocery stores are the best place in the world to talk to girls!! It ticks sooo many boxes!

My failure to grocery-game consistently so far, probably has to do with the "cage" I describe in Natural game - radically redefined ...

Ill make sure to contribute with what little grocery-game I do have later on - promise!)
    Lets do this! Lets grocery-game!

Comment

Grocery stores are an excellent place to meet women, since all chicks have to hit the grocery store eventually. Even if it's just the pharmacy aisle to buy plan B lol.

Haven't done much grocery game in a couple years due to the fact that I don't usually do day game out and about on my regular days.... But I reckon in the next few months I'll be hitting the supermarket precisely to seduce women. So far I imagine most of my grocery store pickups looking a bit like this...

After spotting a girl looking at something on a counter, I'll hover close by and drop a comment laced with a hint such as "Oh what's this? Never seen it in the supermarkets back home." Then following up with "Yeah finally got some time to do grocery shopping after all that unpacking" sparking her curiosity, leading her to inevitably ask me where I'm from.

Then I'll game as usual for a bit, run some emotional stimulators sprinkled with some social frame gambits.

Maybe a quick loop to get a sexual vibe going as well. Then I might say, "do you ever get that feeling after going grocery shopping where you're standing in your kitchen, with all the bags full of food, thinking, 'yeah I don't want to cook' and then you end up eating out or grabbing a coffee." At some point in the conversation after that I'll invite her to grab coffee with my usual line, "Let's grab a coffee so you can tell me more about X." She may or may not be down to go right after buying all her stuff.

In the case that she's not, I'd just grab her phone number and continue shopping.

“You know I cant hear none of that spend the night shit... that kumbaya shit”

Comment

curious - any news here?

I prefer slower moving rythm places fo daygame. and thinking the pace of GSs are some what more fast moving which just changes the nature of things. And maybe its good or doesnt matter. im thinking theyre similar to stores but will often create certain states - list shopping vs other types, and there might be timings to them too eg. afterwork business or the place next to a good yoga studio tht might be interesting.

but there seems to be an interesting pace of GC shopping venues. that might work very well as its a slow moving sort of thing which allows for a lot of things to happen incidentially allowing great frames to be injected - hoverings, mevement type openings, continous eye flirts etc.

just screened my areas and i have once huge grocery store always with multiple targets so obvious place where i can both shop and pickup. bring home snacks and a beauty after work :P

im thinking great openers you have
        i would add 2 sec of sexual tension w her initially when getting her attention
        move it into a structure of sorts - could be any progressive model of gradual hooking/immersion - the GC chat. i do investment cycling which i described her but there are several structures you could chose.
        you might use cocking plans for plausible deniability and to inject initial social frame cues beyond your looks ( your are what you cook :P ) and vibe to buy you a window to take her deeper.

anyways im just semi kjing here inspired by the focus. but like the idea of discussing specific venues and their rythms/specifics in detail.
        Heard you not the type that you take home to mom

Glows Log

Comment

this is bullshit ,you guys do not have decent bars n clubs in your area...why scour the fucking store looking for hot girls when you can hit the bar AND THEY ARE ALL IN ONE PLACE!

Comment

Dont post when drunk, GG.
            Good reasons to do stores are too many to mention, and you are there anyways, so no "scour" needed.

Comment

Sent here by ijjjji

I'm about to go to bed so I can't read everything atm.

But I've done the avocado opener myself before lol.

I think I said "I don't know how to tell if these things are ripe enough, do you?" and we bantered about that for a bit.

Didn't go anywhere but it wasn't a pick up attempt, believe it or not, I actually did it on a whim and just to be social. Asking for the number was the last thing on my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Grodmeister General View Post
                this is bullshit ,you guys do not have decent bars n clubs in your area...why scour the fucking store looking for hot girls when you can hit the bar AND THEY ARE ALL IN ONE PLACE!
                People game wherever they feel like man, whatever suits them at the time for whatever reasons they want. Glad bars are working out for you! I used to do a lot more bar game, the past few years have gotten heavily day game for me though, and grocery stores can be a goldmine if they're in the right area.

What's something everyone in the world does? Shop for food. Even those who you'd think would hire sometime. . I've seen Mariah Carey, Fiona Apple, Ryan Gosling, Kevin Bacon, and Chris Pine among others at Gelson's on Franklin in LA. EVERYONE hits the grocery store. Great target selection at grocery stores if you choose the right spot.

Comment

Originally posted by pureevil View Post

People game wherever they feel like man, whatever suits them at the time for whatever reasons they want. Glad bars are working out for you! I used to do a lot more bar game, the past few years have gotten heavily day game for me though, and grocery stores can be a goldmine if they're in the right area.

What's something everyone in the world does? Shop for food. Even those who you'd think would hire sometime. . I've seen Mariah Carey, Fiona Apple, Ryan Gosling, Kevin Bacon, and Chris Pine among others at Gelson's on Franklin in LA. EVERYONE hits the grocery store. Great target selection at grocery stores if you choose the right spot.
                  Ha Id totally have approached fiona to chat, love that girl

Comment

An interesting point is that supermarkets/GSes are SUPER segmented to demografies. Like highly. even discount ones differ immensely there within their own product lines.
                    Typically the same chain will segment their products immensely to the local income structure, social class and life style variables of the specific area
                    which attracts more of the same segment(s) and repels the others
                    i have about 10 in my prox area
                    one of them is a gold mine and full of 7-8-9s du to its proximity locations being girl shopping place, a uni etc
                    others soso

key: pick GCs smartly in relation to the demografic you like for the women you enjoy more

Originally posted by thecostofsuccess View Post

i wanna see that as it happens :P
                    Heard you not the type that you take home to mom

Glows Log

Comment

Originally posted by thecostofsuccess View Post

Was before my PU days or I'd have made the move. I said what's up to Kevin Bacon, he was walking toward the cat food section. He just kept walking and ignored me lol, was doing the "sunglasses inside" thing so he wouldn't catch eye contact with anyone. Chris Pine returned a bro nod, he was a register over checking out, at first I thought he was someone I knew until it registered "ohhh right, THAT'S how I know him." Mariah had a pack of people around her, she wasn't rolling solo.

If you want to celeb spot in LA, the right grocery stores are the highest probablity places. This one just happened to be the closest to me, right on the other side is a super-wealthy and trendy area (not my side at the time. . . or still lol. . .still dreamin'). . . the area where they found that decapitated head on Brad Pitt's property a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by pureevil View Post

In a bar the only thing you really can do in there is drink and socialize ..its kind of a time and place situation. You wanna hit up the lone wolf in the grocery store buying canned food when shes reading off a list and got places to be , or how bout when shes at the club with her friends and the only thing to do is drink and socialize til the bar or closes .Shit when you pick her up in the grocery store and if you are with her for any period of time she is eventually gonna wanna go out and be social,might as well be good at night game so she does not take you to the bar and your the quiet guy around her friends. It is a lotta walking around looking girls sorta thing too. If you can find a popping grocery or live near one just go out that night to a popping club and get the girls there where its EASIER to talk !

Comment

Originally posted by Grodmeister General View Post

In a bar the only thing you really can do in there is drink and socialize ..its kind of a time and place situation. You wanna hit up the lone wolf in the grocery store buying canned food when shes reading off a list and got places to be , or how bout when shes at the club with her friends and the only thing to do is drink and socialize til the bar or closes .Shit when you pick her up in the grocery store and if you are with her for any period of time she is eventually gonna wanna go out and be social,might as well be good at night game so she does not take you to the bar and your the quiet guy around her friends. It is a lotta walking around looking girls sorta thing too. If you can find a popping grocery or live near one just go out that night to a popping club and get the girls there where its EASIER to talk !
                          Dude, in case you have not noticed, this is the day-game board. So we discuss day-game here. Your posts in this thread are un-called for.
                          “You know I cant hear none of that spend the night shit... that kumbaya shit”

Comment

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post

Dude, in case you have not noticed, this is the day-game board. So we discuss day-game here. Your posts in this thread are un-called for.
                            oh shit very true , my apologies indeed!

Comment

Working...
                            X