Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got kicked out of a bar for "preying" on women. Made a video.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got kicked out of a bar for "preying" on women. Made a video.

Yeah so some loser showed my blog to the bartender and got me banned from my local pub. Funny thing is I hardly ever talked to anyone there. It's literally across the street from my house. Bullshit. Anyway I made a vid about it and got some nice footage of Vancouver on Labour day. Talked to a girl in a short interview. Not really my type but her answer was good. Check it out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTvPYiShJQg
    I'm Tony D of http://www.absoluteability.com
    Check out my Pua books on Amazon

I took it down. Not happy with the quality. I'll make more in the future.

Comment

Haha I've been kicked out of bars, malls, and even my college campus kicked me off college campus.
      -Supernova

Comment

Well funny thing is I wasn't even hitting on girls. Just chatting with a buddy. But there was a hater there who showed my blog to the bartender. That's life.

Comment

How did he knew about your blog?

Comment

PU blogs are the opposite of secret society. You sacrifice secret society credentials for PU coaching attention/profits. Any breach of secret society = potential real world consequences. Pros/cons always. .

Comment

it's artificially inflating women's value by creating scarcity.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Gignac View Post
                it's artificially inflating women's value by creating scarcity.
                is this reffering to putting down the video?

Comment

Weird thing is my local hunting ground had the total opposite: yeah I went there more often than anything else when I was learning pickup but a few years later I was hanging out with a guy who used to tend bar there and he basically said he was so proud to see me get good as opposed to staying creepy. When I asked why nobody ever kicked me out he said everybody knew I wouldn't overstep any boundaries. Hell I WAS trying to creep and saw zero consequences.

Comment

Originally posted by pureevil View Post
                    .You sacrifice secret society credentials for PU coaching attention/profits. Any breach of secret society = potential real world consequences.
                    Exactly why I keep myself low-key. There are far, far, far too many risks to going out in the world and identifying as a member of this community. We're in an age where that is frowned upon, and you're going to come up against all sorts of losers who want to make you look bad, if you make it clear you are affiliated with pickup artists.

Right now, thanks to a few bad apples (Lookin' at you Gunwitch and Julien Blanc - nothing against the guys, but just read the news on them...) pickup artists are being clumped in with every awful thing that's associated with "toxic masculinity," from MGTOWs and Roosh V's "red pill" community to the goddamned alt-right at large. It's unfortunate that this is the case, but you gotta work within the parameters life makes for you - and now, more than ever, the rabid frothing-at-the-mouth progressives who plague most mainstream journalism are absolutely on the look out for a name and face to direct all their hatred and contempt.

It doesn't surprise me at all that some resentful beta saw what you were doing, felt insecure and decided it was time to lash out.

Where I'm living, even a whisper about being able to pick up women gets you called a "rapist" by the hordes of uber-progressives that live here. It doesn't matter how well socially versed you are, somewhere out there, there's a fat feminist dyke or jealous beta orbiter in denial about how you work, that will use anything and everything against you at all times. Bad, bad, bad optics - and worst of all, they're basically unavoidable.
                    Last edited by Voyagerrrrr; 4 weeks ago. Reason: Needed to elaborate my thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Voyagerrrrr View Post
                      Right now, thanks to a few bad apples (Lookin' at you Gunwitch and Julien Blanc - nothing against the guys, but just read the news on them...)
                      I've often wondered why Julien didn't treat the media scandal as a shit test or something like that. Anyone have thoughts on that? What do you do in such situations?

Comment

Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post

I've often wondered why Julien didn't treat the media scandal as a shit test or something like that. Anyone have thoughts on that? What do you do in such situations?
                        It comes to degree of consequence. "My own reality" only extends so far. When you cross the line into legality and getting banned from countries, you're dealing with levels of power beyond the point where your own reality can override everything else. At that point you either throw yourself to the mercy of the court and play manipulation angles (lawyer games), or else go martyr and get buried. Unless you're a jesus type, you probably don't want to die for your cause.

Comment

Yeah that makes sense. But man, why? Why the hate? It makes me sad to think that these kinds of things happen. But I guess like you say, your own reality only goes so far. It does infringe on other people's if it gets out of hand.

Comment

You do not talk about fight club.

Comment

Gun's a bad apple? Lol he almost spent life in jail defending himself from a psycho bitch with a kitchen knife. Hate to break it to you guys, but people may not know you personally as a member of the pickup community, but people are mostly aware of this, if only tangentially.

Comment

Working...
                              X