X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beach opener

https://gfycat.com/VapidAnxiousHummingbird

Ha that's awesome.

Or is it "everyone in the world can't do backflips so wah wah wah cry cry cry I only want anyone to mention things that I like and can do." Hahah. This place is nuts these days.

Is this yours or something you came across?

Comment

LOL, this is great!!!

When I was younger (and dumber) me and my friends used to smoothly splash water on chicks who were walking by the sea, then apologize and open.
      Dumb as fuck but sometimes it worked.

We also used to steal chicks umbrellas and carry them through the beach, LOL.
      It was like: "Hey, could you hold my beer? Yeah, sure." Then pluck the umbrella and run, LOL.

One of my friends had an opener where he would check where the chick was staying (like a condo or hotel) and go like this:
      - hover a lot until the chick noticed him
      - approach and say: "humm, I can see you're staying at X...do you know Y person?....No, why?.....Because this person owes me some money, but I can't find her anymore, was hoping you could help me, she's like this and this.....Humm, no, sorry....Anyway, what's your name?" and so on.
      personal blog: https://realpob.wordpress.com/

Comment

Wish I could take credit - I just found that on reddit.

My smoothest-ever beach opener was the butt-frisbee. My friend threw me the frisbee. I caught it and threw it at the ass of a girl about 15 feet behind me, then ran as if trying to catch it. The frisbee hit her in the ass just as I was running up like, "lol sorry, my buddy's got a wild arm."

I did not pull. Made my buddies laugh, if there's any points awarded for that.

Comment

Originally posted by POB View Post
          LOL, this is great!!!

When I was younger (and dumber) me and my friends used to smoothly splash water on chicks who were walking by the sea, then apologize and open.
          Dumb as fuck but sometimes it worked.

We also used to steal chicks umbrellas and carry them through the beach, LOL.
          It was like: "Hey, could you hold my beer? Yeah, sure." Then pluck the umbrella and run, LOL.

One of my friends had an opener where he would check where the chick was staying (like a condo or hotel) and go like this:
          - hover a lot until the chick noticed him
          - approach and say: "humm, I can see you're staying at X...do you know Y person?....No, why?.....Because this person owes me some money, but I can't find her anymore, was hoping you could help me, she's like this and this.....Humm, no, sorry....Anyway, what's your name?" and so on.
          These dumbass dude tactics actually work a lot of the time, at house parties or park parties or the beach and other non-venue social settings. Girls love the right kind of dumbass lol, girls love dumb masculine energy as much as guys love dumb feminine energy. Its just so pure and fun and envigorating to kindergarden-flirt.

Originally posted by DNYC View Post

My smoothest-ever beach opener was the butt-frisbee. My friend threw me the frisbee. I caught it and threw it at the ass of a girl about 15 feet behind me, then ran as if trying to catch it. The frisbee hit her in the ass just as I was running up like, "lol sorry, my buddy's got a wild arm."

This def needs more field tests haha.

Comment

Dumbass tactics are best!

Comment

Just remembered...one day I opened a chick at the beach using: "Wow, you look funny!!!" and giggled like a kid.
              Of course she was wearing no clothes or make up, just a bikini, so even pissed as fuck she had to ask "Why?"

We ended up on a date later that evening (no sex sadly).

Dumbass also works on some beach clubs (the more causal ones).
              personal blog: https://realpob.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by DNYC View Post

Excellent, need to field test this.

Two beach openers I use regularly. Not as good as the one in the video though; have to practice back-flips…...

1. When I am on my own:
                I spread out my towel somewhere near an interesting woman or a small group. For about half an hour, I lie in the sun, not looking into her direction. Then I walk over, asking her if she would keep an eye on my things, because I am going for a swim. I keep it short and don’t thank her. While I am swimming, she is usually looking at me. After swimming, I come back to her, while towelling myself off, thank her, maybe tease her (»thanks for not running away with my stuff«) and start a conversation.

2. When I am with a group of friends, drinking or having a bbq:
                »Hey, you look thirsty/hungry. Come and join us.«

Comment

I think I used to use, things like who is she here with, and then quickly summarising why she came to the beach, then pivot from her reason to be there to a topic
                  Also used things like "guys just arent confident enough these days, they never approach girls on the beach, you ever notice that? too scared of girls in bikinis I think, hey how you doin I'm cose"
                  And things like "looks like, you've got it made" then a comment about weekends, vacations, or weekdays "weekdays are the best to come down here dont you think? Ha if you can avoid work that is"
                  Or "whoa, I can really notice you wiith those glasses, cool pattern too, my towel looks so ghetto compared to yours, you have this planned out! I just got in the car and came, lol"
                  Or "aw man, I had to say hi (cute body language like, a shiver or shoulder hugging) are you thinking about going in at some point?"

Comment

Working...
                  X