Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The gym game thread - the fitness babe clockwork - dynamics/how tos in gyms!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah glow the differences you point to are rather big. On the other hand, there is something very endearing about PE philosophy and Ive seen guys who kinda live that way. May be a pipe dream but I would love if I personally could sort of chunk things like that. Sorry if it was a bit off topic from this discussion though.

Comment

If you want to go sexual,
      I'd say do it very "secret secret" like "underground" or "black market"
      Using their REALLY DEVIOUS side

"notice how everybody is a bit more on edge at gyms, but i bet there is a lot of fantasizing going on, i wonder what they think about, how theyd imagine it going down, is it out in the open, or hushed away in secret.. either way I guess its difficult to fulfill a fantasy like that, I mean how would anyone bring it up"

:P
      Obbbviously that could backfire huge, but its a loose idea of what I mean when I say "really devious side"

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
        I don't see why you guys compare gym to social circle, in a social circle and even at work i can show case my personality, i have a hard time show casing my personality at the gym while lifting with headphones, taking notes of the weights and listening to an audiobook...

it has to be a special type of gym (there were some here back in the days, were girls used to go with make up and it was more of social gym excuse, went bankrupt lol, forgot the name, it was a big chain)

my take is (sorry to my nigga glow)

go to the gym to work out and game outside of the gym.... In terms of efficiency... Unless is about pushing boundaries (sports pu to see what is possible)
        \

p.s. after posting this pe send me a pm thought i share:
        I don't see it as black and white.
        Game can naturally blend into your persona and all kinds of day-to-day situations.
        The only difference is speed (like the speed required in different settings, and how fast you can get results).
        Venue matters of course, but any decent gym with enough clients can be a good source of contacts.

UPDATE: Yesterday I was lifting and had this cute 8.5 HB brunette training next to me.
        She was a regular there but I hadn't seem her in like 2-3 months.
        Also we never spoke before (but I sure checked upon her from time to time).

Anyway, she was unmounting the weights very close to me. As I was the closest dude, I just smiled and asked: "Do you need any help?".
        She smiled back and we engaged in a 5-10 minute conversation about training, fitness goals and the need to not be overwhelmed by this lifestyle and enjoy life as a whole.
        As we were saying good bye she asked my name, I got hers and another one joins the prospect list
        personal blog: https://realpob.wordpress.com/

Comment

pureevil or anybody with gym lays, can you post from beginning to end like a lay/action report (though i know probably is gonna come out all fucked up, cause you guys probably won't remember)...right in this post, no need clutter action report section is just to get a general feel.... (need to get my clothing investment back lol)
          Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
            pureevil or anybody with gym lays, can you post from beginning to end like a lay/action report (though i know probably is gonna come out all fucked up, cause you guys probably won't remember)...right in this post, no need clutter action report section is just to get a general feel.... (need to get my clothing investment back lol)
            It goes exactly like POB described. Next time he sees her he can now say hi, and throw out a "wanna grab a bite with me after the workout?" to get either an insta-date or contact info. From there its the same as any other girl you're texting and day 2-ing. With the caveat that you may very well see her around so long as you go to that gym if you blow it somehow.

Two weeks ago there was a hot girl at the gym with her guy. I had to take a weight from their rack and as I was grabbing it the guy happened to slide a bar in a way that made an awful shriek and the girl grimaced huge while happening to look up at me. I threw out a funny "wow you really hate that I'm stealing your weights huh?" and she laughed and said "no its that sound" and I said "uh huh. . . suuuuure it was" and walked off. A few minutes later she needed a weight and (just so happened to) grab it from my rack and asked "cool if I take this?" and i grimaced back at her huge and she busted up laughing. Her guy seemed to be standing half way between us at all times the rest of the workout lol. Had she been single, or without the BF immediately there, she'd likely have been a lay. Had she been without the guy I'd chat a bit more and ask her if she wanted to grab a smoothie after the workout. If yes or contact info offer, word. If not, "ok cool, see you around" with a smile.

That's an example of being ready for opportunity when it's there as I'm just living my life. If there's a ball busting oppotunity, I like to take it. I can go to this particualr gym for months though and not have a setup like that. Other gyms full of girls will offer these kinds of situational opportunities much more often. And POB's example is a classic that can be done without any sort of situational setup.

Comment

Originally posted by kijjjji View Post
              Gym virgin too
              Good reason to just shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by sparxx View Post

But anyways,
                You gotta sync up with girls first and get in a good swing with them before you start turning on the "sensual mojo"
                But once that sync is there, go full sensual body vibe, accidentally bump into her with awesome presence, and a ready smile
                Dig those feels deep into her psyche

But keep it steady, just normal interaction too

Comment

Originally posted by thecostofsuccess View Post

But anyways,
                  You gotta sync up with girls first and get in a good swing with them before you start turning on the "sensual mojo"
                  But once that sync is there, go full sensual body vibe, accidentally bump into her with awesome presence, and a ready smile
                  Dig those feels deep into her psyche

But keep it steady, just normal interaction too

is there a reason you do it after syncing?
                  ive used it many times in the first EC moment or sometimes they just need to be in prox to sense it which captivates them and creates an attunement to me thats easy to work with for a great nonverbal exchange around pleasureable feelings. Ive also used it a bit later once were synced in where it become more of a buildup thing around which the glances/talks/routines - here it "arises" in a broader form.

Originally posted by sparxx View Post

no need for that. lets keep a sober tone please.
                  Heard you not the type that you take home to mom

Glows Log

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
                    Yeah glow the differences you point to are rather big. On the other hand, there is something very endearing about PE philosophy and Ive seen guys who kinda live that way. May be a pipe dream but I would love if I personally could sort of chunk things like that. Sorry if it was a bit off topic from this discussion though.
                    There are considerably more similarities than differences when it comes to gaming the different settings, venues, and social situations. So even when there are BIG difference when you zoom in, there's still 80-90% similarity. To me its about having this 80-90% core game down pat that holds true to every scenario, and then just noting the minor differences that each setting offers. Which mainly comes down to how fast you move to take advantage of opportunity, how directly you game, how much you screen, how much pre-approach game is possible, and how much you need to guard your reputation within a venue or social circle.

Comment

Originally posted by glow View Post

is there a reason you do it after syncing?
                      ive used it many times in the first EC moment or sometimes they just need to be in prox to sense it which captivates them and creates an attunement to me thats easy to work with for a great nonverbal exchange around pleasureable feelings. Ive also used it a bit later once were synced in where it become more of a buildup thing around which the glances/talks/routines - here it "arises" in a broader form.
                      Ok, I do it after syncing up, cuz before hand its too threatening to them as it suggests you will "just do" stuff, so can give them inhibitions.
                      Being more subtle at first helps them to just be curious and sync up with you, and then their mind will start actually looking at you to appraise you, so if you turn on your sensuality then, in the girls mind "it was always there, but she wasnt looking" so it helps deepen the syncing up, cuz she'll wanna do more of it to see if it reveals more.

While I find if I do it earlier, it makes the syncing up feel more loose and random, and being sensual with mental distance between you and a girl has much less effect..

Think of it like a lever,
                      Syncing up with the girl applies the leverage, and then your sensuality can be more subtle but turn the same sized wheels
                      But without the lever you try to turn things on and you just hurt yourself because you have to use too much energy

So in normal language
                      You get that rapport back and forth warmed up, where you and her are compensating for each other, and then you make your "incidental" attraction features like proximity, and accidental run ins, and body language and tonality/pacing to affect her more. She'll be more ready for it, and it will feel more normal if done after generating that connection.

Pure evils small awareness radius idea is a similar thing
                      Except he is purposely lowering his awareness radius as a means of forming that syncing up
                      After shes sync'd he can use normal social graces to get her on board

Well, I'm saying, sync up aany way you like, then you can be sensual which is a step above social graces, more OOMPH to it
                      And it should be fine

But if you do it too early, you are "that clown guy who acts that way too much and I'm not sure about him"
                      Its stronger if it turns on as they turn their attention to you

Comment

Originally posted by thecostofsuccess View Post

Ok, I do it after syncing up, cuz before hand its too threatening to them as it suggests you will "just do" stuff, so can give them inhibitions.
                        Being more subtle at first helps them to just be curious and sync up with you, and then their mind will start actually looking at you to appraise you, so if you turn on your sensuality then, in the girls mind "it was always there, but she wasnt looking" so it helps deepen the syncing up, cuz she'll wanna do more of it to see if it reveals more.

While I find if I do it earlier, it makes the syncing up feel more loose and random, and being sensual with mental distance between you and a girl has much less effect..

Think of it like a lever,
                        Syncing up with the girl applies the leverage, and then your sensuality can be more subtle but turn the same sized wheels
                        But without the lever you try to turn things on and you just hurt yourself because you have to use too much energy

So in normal language
                        You get that rapport back and forth warmed up, where you and her are compensating for each other, and then you make your "incidental" attraction features like proximity, and accidental run ins, and body language and tonality/pacing to affect her more. She'll be more ready for it, and it will feel more normal if done after generating that connection.

Pure evils small awareness radius idea is a similar thing
                        Except he is purposely lowering his awareness radius as a means of forming that syncing up
                        After shes sync'd he can use normal social graces to get her on board

Well, I'm saying, sync up aany way you like, then you can be sensual which is a step above social graces, more OOMPH to it
                        And it should be fine

But if you do it too early, you are "that clown guy who acts that way too much and I'm not sure about him"
                        Its stronger if it turns on as they turn their attention to you
                        ok - great.
                        thanks
                        will play around w it
                        Heard you not the type that you take home to mom

Glows Log

Comment

Originally posted by pureevil View Post

It goes exactly like POB described. Next time he sees her he can now say hi, and throw out a "wanna grab a bite with me after the workout?" to get either an insta-date or contact info. From there its the same as any other girl you're texting and day 2-ing. With the caveat that you may very well see her around so long as you go to that gym if you blow it somehow.

And POB's example is a classic that can be done without any sort of situational setup.
                          Yeah, IME things must be very casual and natural in the gym.
                          This Friday I saw her again. I noticed she was super busy with her training, so I did not bother and just proceeded with my weights.
                          As I finished everything, I though we would not have the opportunity to say hi and advance things.
                          I was wrong, because we bumped into each other casually in the middle of the gym (I swear it was not intended).
                          She smiled and said hi, we started to talk and conversation was fluid and nice.
                          She asked me to come with her to a corner because she had to finish an abs set.

She told me she owned a natural shop (which is great, because I can get some discount on MCT oil, nuts, etc).
                          I asked for her card, but she said she had to look in her purse. "Do you mind waiting till I finish here?" "Not at all", so I went on to grab my bag and say hi to a friend who was nearby.
                          She came back "I don't have one here, must be in my car" "No problem, my car is around there too, we can go together".
                          Aftermath:
                          - I got her card and contact;
                          - I have a new venue to shop with discount for my natural shit;
                          - I gave her my business card, she said she's super interested in working with me because she needs an architect to do the renovation of her future shops;
                          - Got a solid prospect who I'll probably bang someday if I play my cards right (I promise to do a full LR if things go well);

Comment

Originally posted by pureevil View Post
                            Two weeks ago there was a hot girl at the gym with her guy. I had to take a weight from their rack and as I was grabbing it the guy happened to slide a bar in a way that made an awful shriek and the girl grimaced huge while happening to look up at me. I threw out a funny "wow you really hate that I'm stealing your weights huh?" and she laughed and said "no its that sound" and I said "uh huh. . . suuuuure it was" and walked off. A few minutes later she needed a weight and (just so happened to) grab it from my rack and asked "cool if I take this?" and i grimaced back at her huge and she busted up laughing. Her guy seemed to be standing half way between us at all times the rest of the workout lol. Had she been single, or without the BF immediately there, she'd likely have been a lay. Had she been without the guy I'd chat a bit more and ask her if she wanted to grab a smoothie after the workout. If yes or contact info offer, word. If not, "ok cool, see you around" with a smile.
                            This is EXACLY the way my gym teacher buddy behaves!!!
                            He's a pussy magnet because he's super social and funny, so chicks come to the gym and glue to him.
                            After that he just plays the field and (very important!!!) behaves with extreme discretion after he fucks them.
                            He knows I'm secret society too, so he tells me about his stuff (and I tell him about mine) because we know we can trust each other.
                            Nobody else knows about our shit in that gym!

P.S.There was a time he was dating a married chick and being the instructor of both her AND her husband - at the same time LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by POB View Post

This is EXACLY the way my gym teacher buddy behaves!!!
                              He's a pussy magnet because he's super social and funny, so chicks come to the gym and glue to him.
                              After that he just plays the field and (very important!!!) behaves with extreme discretion after he fucks them.
                              He knows I'm secret society too, so he tells me about his stuff (and I tell him about mine) because we know we can trust each other.
                              Nobody else knows about our shit in that gym!

P.S.There was a time he was dating a married chick and being the instructor of both her AND her husband - at the same time LOL.
                              Good stuff! The only social gym I've every really worked out at has been my college gym. But I don't doubt there are plenty of social gyms in the world where being the social guy would work, esp if you work at one. The important piece of the puzzle here is to sync to the vibe of gym you're at, whatever that may be.

So while I'm not the social guy at the gym at all (the exact opposite in fact), I do snipe with this same style. Its just as effective for snipes. I literally pay attention to no one, check out no one, until I can feel the gaze of a girl or come across an opportunity like the above. At which point the EC i make or words I speak become that much more powerful because its something rare, its not something I'm doling out to everyone, the girl gets a bit of an emotional spike because she's snapped me out of my meditative and focused state of mind with my attention on her. Adds to the butterflies in the moment.

Comment

Yes, I'm the complete opposite of that hyper social vibe in general...but it's a nice contrast of styles and something to learn from.
                                Also I don't know if my gym is what's called "social".

Actually we have some IFBB bodybuilders and professional fitness chicks training there, so I guess it's more of an "old shool" gym (with the added bonus of lots of space and hot girls), than one of those fitness chains that look like a beauty saloon.

The fact is, aside from some juiced gorillas that cannot say more than two words without talking about muscle or diet, people there is really nice and friendly.

Comment

Working...
                                X