Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The gym game thread - the fitness babe clockwork - dynamics/how tos in gyms!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tip:

You can be more straight forward with your approach in gym
    For example purposely sit/stand beside her and wait for an opportunity to talk
    So long as you OWN the responsibility for it and own up to the fact it is to talk to her

Meaning no wasted loitering time outside of waiting for her to be in a good spot between sets to talk

Just have a "I'm very forthcoming" kind of attitude
    Calmly admit the truth that you were curious about her and get her name
    Then tangent into convo, while reading her body language cues to tell if shes good with it or not

Comment

Originally posted by thecostofsuccess View Post
      Tip:

You can be more straight forward with your approach in gym
      For example purposely sit/stand beside her and wait for an opportunity to talk
      So long as you OWN the responsibility for it and own up to the fact it is to talk to her

Meaning no wasted loitering time outside of waiting for her to be in a good spot between sets to talk

Just have a "I'm very forthcoming" kind of attitude
      Calmly admit the truth that you were curious about her and get her name
      Then tangent into convo, while reading her body language cues to tell if shes good with it or not
      i like this. And i can see it, confident & grounded..
      and i like the "I'm very forthcoming" kind of attitude
      im thinking in yesterdays interaction this would fit in great i think since we were synced, polite comfort creating interaction had been established etc. (her getting to see me, to get comfy around me). Maybe even a perfect next move to build on top of the initials.
      Heard you not the type that you take home to mom

Glows Log

Comment

Originally posted by glow View Post
        As i do my routine she comes up and lays down in the stetcihng area behind me doint situps and others
        along it i walk over ask her if shes using "that" pointing to a foam roaller in between her sets
        she smiles and says no
        in a confident polite well educated style i say "sorry didnt want to disturb you" w a warm smile and just slightly prolonged EC with a melter viber - soft but confident paimai type. perfect timing in length of prolong.
        theres a short pause and a spike and i smile and return to my things. A minor spike. i sense shes affected.
        I like that!
        Baby steps to put you on her radar, no need to rush things.
        In the gym chicks take notice of that kind of stuff, believe me.
        She's there to train, not to talk...talking and engaging should feel like an "accident" between (or after) training sessions.
        When you were polite and did not interrupt her, it makes you appear focused and in sync with the same mindset she has.
        Next time you bump into her, just break the ice with something like:
        "Hi, how are you doing?...gotta tell you, you look so focused on your training....it's really cool you know. BTW my name is X.".

UPDATE: got the brunette on a first date yesterday.
        We went to a nice bar not too far from the gym.
        Just simple talk about career, family, past lovers, travel, parties etc.
        Almost zero sex talk (it's a new territory, so I'm proceeding with caution...plus she made funny faces when I tried to bring up the topic)
        But lots of kino on her arms, thighs and hair.
        Trying to set up a day 2 for next week, let's see how it goes.
        SIDE NOTE: she's super reserved and serious, so I had to tone down my energy a bit
        personal blog: https://realpob.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by POB View Post
          I like that!
          Baby steps to put you on her radar, no need to rush things.
          In the gym chicks take notice of that kind of stuff, believe me.
          She's there to train, not to talk...talking and engaging should feel like an "accident" between (or after) training sessions.
          When you were polite and did not interrupt her, it makes you appear focused and in sync with the same mindset she has.
          Next time you bump into her, just break the ice with something like:
          "Hi, how are you doing?...gotta tell you, you look so focused on your training....it's really cool you know. BTW my name is X.".
          yeah thanks,
          i am good w it too and just moving things into action slowly, getting a rhythm and various "moves" established low risk and looking for opportunities/details,
          but have an idea that we can accelerate things more my adding spifs to it and thus transferring her more - faster even within the gym.
          yeah will do something along the lines of what u write.. a respecful qualification, or fun-tease inject. at least force a reaction and engage in convo
          but also wanna immerse her a little, shoot off some emotional influence..
          a model is slowly forming

UPDATE: got the brunette on a first date yesterday.
          We went to a nice bar not too far from the gym.
          Just simple talk about career, family, past lovers, travel, parties etc.
          Almost zero sex talk (it's a new territory, so I'm proceeding with caution...plus she made funny faces when I tried to bring up the topic)
          But lots of kino on her arms, thighs and hair.
          Trying to set up a day 2 for next week, let's see how it goes.
          SIDE NOTE: she's super reserved and serious, so I had to tone down my energy a bit
          great to hear
          if you could elaborate a little one the sextalk we could give some feedback if u want it.

Glows Log

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGDVcuYUY1o

Comment

but have an idea that we can accelerate things more my adding spifs to it and thus transferring her more - faster even within the gym.
              yeah will do something along the lines of what u write.. a respecful qualification, or fun-tease inject. at least force a reaction and engage in convo
              but also wanna immerse her a little, shoot off some emotional influence..
              a model is slowly forming
              Yeah, it would be great to come up with a structured model!
              Of course I'm on the boat to develop a way to increase the speed of gym seduction
              Right now It's too damn slow and social because I'm really being cautious and don't wanna harm my "reputation" there.

great to hear
              if you could elaborate a little one the sextalk we could give some feedback if u want it.
              Of course, I'm still learning.
              Anyway, In those cases, I don't do anything fancy.
              I just pick her curiosity with one of my sexual histories, or do a quick remark about something sexy.
              Then I refocus on her and let her do most of the talking.
              Also, I did not ask her age, but she's definitely over 32 (still very hot), successful, independent, has her own business, etc.
              If she was younger, I would probably not care and go for the kill right after.
              Last edited by POB; 2 weeks ago.
              personal blog: https://realpob.wordpress.com/

Comment

Yeah, it would be great to come up with a structured model!
                Of course I'm on the boat to develop a way to increase the speed of gym seduction
                Right now It's too damn slow and social because I'm really being cautious and don't wanna harm my "reputation" there.
                me too - some ideas:

Originally posted by pureevil View Post
                To simplify:

1 Look for/generate/toy with IOIs. (Style, vibe, attention radius, positioning, EC, pre-approach acknowledgement/flirt, etc)
                2 Open indirectly, casual normal conversation with some flirt/fluff stuff, typically short but feel it out (repeat as necessary/makes sense)
                3 When the time is right (sometimes right away, sometimes later that session, sometimes another day) pitch a meet.
                4 Have a graceful exit to rejection if she declines

POBís posts are exactly how it goes down.
                Few thoughts on how to build this out for a more active and accelerated model:

******HYPOTHETICAL MODEL derived FROM FIELD RAPPORTS, INITIAL TESTINGS AND RELATED EXPERIENCES*******

Overall presence - a few nuances:
                - what i focus on here is being into what i do - intentfull and being in my own training.
                - i do so with tings that i know are attractive - low awareness radius, slow purposeful movings in between, low reaction, low attention radius, a deliberate focus to all things i do. adding a grace to this through doing things w deliberateness.
                - From low awareness rdius most looks i give them are the sort that looks up at her meaning she sees me first and this look up at women strikes them VERY much - tension. Im using it in dancing and girls whine when i do it. key is actually doing it with a mild approving type energy to not tip her over.
                - i do all this from a baselevel aknowledging presence to others, aproving their doings when i see them from within my focus. warmth.

Progression
                1. I initially i move in close to her and create a body pinging type sync. i use initial proximity to engage with biochemistry between a man and a womans body that happens automatically if you allow it. = spike1 "make her wet". Theres nothing else here. i or she leaves and continue w our individual things. it might spark the initiation of glances but i tend to stay in active disinterest/ low awareness att. i just wanna get on her radar with a certain impact.
                2. Extend workout routines in the form of polite interactions, proximity usage and displays of attractive qualities, good interactions w others, timings and focus in your own routine - making her feel things = spike 2- comfort and liking you. This also connects me with her in an actual exchange providing a light liking of me but just on the hint/sensing level. i leave and let that linger a bit.
                3. Continued displays where she sees me and gets a lil spark.
                the above doesnt nessecarily make her crazy about me but positions me as a cool guy that affects her without trying and under the radar. A guy she is aware about/has seen. and this happens in one workout preferably the first 2/3s.

4. I engage her - similar to how POB and PE described it. But here i SPIT game - shoot a convo that emotionally MOVES her into states of fascination or flirtyness - all our talk and use of verbals the late months displayed how far we can actually move them adding immersion and influence etc to use guns words on it. eg. 1) work out talk fun angle - open her up light heartedness 2) emotional story 3) bait her yeah my dance partner does something similar - description with a slight new angle on it. makes her ask in 4) immersion gambit 5) fractionate to other all while sensing her and amping it up if she opens to flirt or qualify or whatever her state calls for. i add in self-depreciations and verbal things like only ifs, releases etc. dependent on what i feel from her. add active questioning to engage her into active consideration of the things i say in her world + other techniques.
                5. nonchalantly close her to insta meet, invite (im head to xx friday - shoot me a text if you wanna join), pitch a meet, steam room convo or whatevr. This all comes from the read of her.
                6. Have a graceful exit to rejection if she declines

ps: I wanna make that steam room instadate happen some day :P #selfchallenge #lesgetglorious

key is to amp up the juice of the interaction and make her interested/sexually attracted but done in an understated way.
                will rewrite later for a more executeable model - but just to put a few details into how i wanna take it to the next level for you guys to see/understand.
                using things that are field proven in other areas and makes sense as to how i see the gym from our exchanges here.

wanna think about more direct displays like you mention cozy. Im sure it can be done if it expands the right frame around us- displays of confidence the right ways is ofc. useful.
                Last edited by glow; 2 weeks ago.

Glows Log

Comment

Working...
                X