How do I do Day Game again?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I do Day Game again?

I am very rusty when it comes to Day Game. I haven't done much of it ever and I need a few pointers to when it comes to figuring out the Basic no-frills Day Game formula.

My idea of the game is usually just:

1.) Approach.
    2.) Have fun.
    3.) Be your idea of a cool, normal guy.
    4.) Girls are just people, too.

(Credit: IamMaximus)

Any replies are greatly appreciated

https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ge...ro-to-day-game

Comment

I agree 100% with what you are saying, but I would advise that you also lead the interaction as well, ofc in the end, a girl wants to be taken out to places around the area and for you to follow them is golden. make sure you become perfectly clear on what your intentions are with them.

Comment

Originally posted by jetli123 View Post
        I agree 100% with what you are saying, but I would advise that you also lead the interaction as well, ofc in the end, a girl wants to be taken out to places around the area and for you to follow them is golden. make sure you become perfectly clear on what your intentions are with them.
        Can you elaborate or example of "lead the interaction"?

Edit: Im obviously asking in case he had something useful (practical steps) in mind when saying this.
        Last edited by ijjjji; 07-07-2018, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
          Can you elaborate or example of "lead the interaction"?
          Why you ask?

Comment

I am somewhat opinionated on the topic of day game, but that is because doing it in a certain way is extremely fruitful.

If you were a naturally outgoing "I speak to everyone and anyone" type of person, you would not be on this board in my estimation.

This means you will need structure. You need something that allows you to fail fast and fail often without it hurting too much, or you will stop doing it.

I gravitate towards using a functional opener.

You walk towards a girl on the street. You stop 3 meters in front of her. You raise your hand. You do not need to even look at her, because she understands. Then you say:

"You can help me."

When she stops (and they pretty much always do if you do this right), you start giving her attention.

"Where is [insert landmark that you know is behind you]?"

She will tell you. She will feel good because she helped a fellow human being today.

"Oh, great. Are you always this nice to strangers?"

She will giggle.

You need to turn around and follow her, because where you are going is where she is going, by design.
            iGNITE Mobile Dating: The Definite Guide to Meeting Girls using Tinder and Snapchat
            PM me for a free, no strings attached copy.

Comment

ijjjji

What I mean by leading the interaction is if the attraction phase is going well, shes smiling, touching her hair, agreeing with whatever you are talking about. Lead the interaction by asking her to get coffee with you right then and there. Ask her to move and walk with you and start comfort immediately. What I mean by this in comfort is to ask her about her passions, family, story. I would advise you share yours first so they are more comfortable. The more deeper you are with your feelings and your story the more drawn to you she will be.... hope this helps.

You are always leading the interaction. plan out where to go, plan out where the date will lead next, when at a restaurant make sure she knows what she wants and order it for her. BE the alpha. Be the fucking man!

Comment

Working...
              X