This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
    Most my lays came from being submissive(*) most of the time, and only dominant during sex itself.
    (*: Unless you define actively taking a submissive role as being dominant.. E.g. "A needy girl is looking for me. Please help hide me!" "Im new here and really shy! Please help me make friends.." and similar types of setups..)

Do you keep a bit of 'contrast' there? I.E. words like that, but deep tone of voice, masculine BL, ?

Comment

Good job Heylover, with editing in the replies into OP. Very user friendly!! Thank you very much! (And B too!)

Originally posted by youngjd View Post
      Do you keep a bit of 'contrast' there? I.E. words like that, but deep tone of voice, masculine BL, ?
      Not consciously, no. Also, lets take such discussions elsewhere, since this is now a _daygame_ sticky.

Comment

Thanks for the sticky guys, I wrote a LR a few days ago, about a chick I picked up at bookstore.

There's some more information relating to these concepts I discussed in this thread, so if you were a bit curious, or you felt like you wanted to know a little more about all this. . . or on the off chance that maybe you could learn a bit more about how to seduce women during the daytime, I figured it would be worth adding to this thread.

To make things convenient and all that. So yeah, here's a link to the report: https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ac...-the-bookstore
        “You know I cant hear none of that spend the night shit... that kumbaya shit”

Comment

Working...
        X