My 20 Daygame Tips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 20 Daygame Tips

Hey boys. Long Time. Tony D Zardoz here.

I wrote this article for my blog, 20 best daygame tips ever. I thought maybe you guys would be interested in them. Most are very common sense and not deep NLP routines or anything. I don't want to re-write the whole thing for this article and can't really tldr 20 tips. So here's the article. http://www.absoluteability.com/game/...ame-tips-ever/

Btw, the beach is the best place in the world for DG. A simple hack I've used is to bring a football or frisbee, approach groups of sunbathing hotties and ask if anyone wants to toss the ball. If they say yes, great...you're in. If they say no...great, you've opened with a valid excuse.

Another simple way is to just walk past the sunbathers and open indirect, or place your towel beside the girls then ask them to "watch my stuff" while you go swimming. Then when you go back it's a simple re-open. I picked up girls pretty much every day in Thailand like this.

Talk to you later.
    I'm Tony D of http://www.absoluteability.com
    Check out my Pua books on Amazon

Zardoz this one was great, never thought of that, nice to see you back:

13. Two Minute Rule

Most guys eject when they run out of things to say. If you want to be great at Day Game you need to never, ever run out of things to say. They only way to do this is from massive field experience. So you must stay in your set for at least two minutes. At least! Talk about what you had for breakfast. Talk about your cat. It doesn’t matter. But don’t waste your opener by ejecting after thirty seconds. Not unless she tells you to go away. Otherwise it will take ten years to learn.
    Zardoz what is your take on dogs?

and festivals for day game?

isn't that superior to beach?

Comment

ima big fan of push pull once you get a lil bit of attraction you can what colgate calls bridge the gap and see if shes interested by dropping a push pull line (we wouldnt get a long too similar) wouldnt open with it or use it before i give off value though!

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
        Zardoz this one was great, never thought of that, nice to see you back:

Zardoz what is your take on dogs?

isn't that superior to beach?
        I guess having a dog can be really useful. Though I travel a lot and have a small apartment in the city, so not the best for dogs. Unless you are referring to unattractive women. Then, no thanks.

I haven't been to a festival in 15 years so I don't know. But they only happen a few times a year, and the beach is more accessible. I have many here in Vancouver I can bike to one in 30 minutes.
        I'm Tony D of http://www.absoluteability.com
        Check out my Pua books on Amazon

Comment

Originally posted by Zardoz View Post

I guess having a dog can be really useful. Though I travel a lot and have a small apartment in the city, so not the best for dogs. Unless you are referring to unattractive women. Then, no thanks.

I haven't been to a festival in 15 years so I don't know. But they only happen a few times a year, and the beach is more accessible. I have many here in Vancouver I can bike to one in 30 minutes.
          dogs are very useful (dog park, the beach, etc...) cause gives women and excuse to come and talk to you.... Just wanted to know if you ever used one to do day game, i found it the easiest way ever in day game...

don't understand what do owning a dog = unattractive woman.... Most women i know that have dogs down here are extremely attractive....

Comment

Skills a “dog” is another name for a girl that is busted

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

I'm not Zardoz but I've day gamed at festival type situations before, and to put it simply, it's not all that great. From my experiences anyway.

What ends up happening in these scenarios is this, all the negatives that come with night game, like chaos, wildcards, and rapid state changes due to drinking, drugs and the chaotic environment get thrown into day game. That being said, there are some positives that will get thrown in too.

Like the day game environment becomes a bit more entertaining, crowds of girls to choose from, and also there are more DTF girls out. But frankly, in such a scenario, these "positives" aren't really all that positive, if you're already an advanced day-gamer. They'll just be closer to neutral on the spectrum. Let me explain why.

One of the main advantages of being great at day game is the sheer amount of control you can exert in your interactions, it's just you, her, and nothing else matters. What festivals do is remove a large chunk of this control. Basically, if you're really good, it's better to be in a room full of maybe's, so long as you're still able to control the situation.

Rather than being at a festival full of freebies, but you've got little / no control. The less control you can exert, the closer to a dice-roll it becomes. . . instead of a seduction.
              “You know I cant hear none of that spend the night shit... that kumbaya shit”

Comment

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post

I'm not Zardoz but I've day gamed at festival type situations before, and to put it simply, it's not all that great. From my experiences anyway.

What ends up happening in these scenarios is this, all the negatives that come with night game, like chaos, wildcards, and rapid state changes due to drinking, drugs and the chaotic environment get thrown into day game. That being said, there are some positives that will get thrown in too.

Like the day game environment becomes a bit more entertaining, crowds of girls to choose from, and also there are more DTF girls out. But frankly, in such a scenario, these "positives" aren't really all that positive, if you're already an advanced day-gamer. They'll just be closer to neutral on the spectrum. Let me explain why.

One of the main advantages of being great at day game is the sheer amount of control you can exert in your interactions, it's just you, her, and nothing else matters. What festivals do is remove a large chunk of this control. Basically, if you're really good, it's better to be in a room full of maybe's, so long as you're still able to control the situation.

Rather than being at a festival full of freebies, but you've got little / no control. The less control you can exert, the closer to a dice-roll it becomes. . . instead of a seduction.
                While I don't want to side-track Zardoz's thread especially since he just gave out such good and applicable advice, I especially like that 'watch my stuff' beach towel move Z, but since you are asking here about festivals and I had a festival pull with a 40 year old milf a couple of days ago, instead of writing up a whole new thread I'll write it up some quick advice here of stuff that worked for me.

I don't know what type of festivals we are talking about here but I'll assume music festivals. Yes, there are much more wildcards and it's generally a more chaotic environment with piss drunk people and people fucked up on drugs. The pro's are higher buying temperature and a higher level of DTFness. The cons are people actually go there to see the acts so what ends up happening is the clock moves and you will be running game from 2am to 6am and on wards so get ready to stay up late especially if you are going to the 6am+ after parties which you should if you haven't found a girl you like yet.

Also stick to the sides of the big stages where you can run verbals and usually there is a chill out zone or a stage that plays a more chill genre of music, like reggae, with not as big acts, so you wanna go there. Also her friends will usually be a non-issue as they will get tired or go meet up with someone else they know, so it's easy to isolate.

Avoid the center crowd on the main acts if you are planning on running game. Usually you can get a make out there or finger blast a girl but nothing more. It's too chaotic.

That's pretty much it.

Comment

Working...
                X