Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help with this one (pilates teacher from my gym)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Need help with this one (pilates teacher from my gym)

    Hey guys, need some help with this one.

    So I was on a date with the pilates teacher this Tuesday.
    HB8, close to my age (36-38).

    For a bit of context, please check here:
    https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/jo...837#post326837

    Date was fine and IMO I did everything I needed to do:
    - talked about how society judges divorced mature women who don't have kids and go out to have fun
    - how gyms are one of the worst environments if you don't like gossip and hate people putting theirs noses into your business
    - sex talk, had her talking about sex too
    - kino, touching, walking around with arms locked
    - set up a sexual non-judging frame

    Etc, etc.

    She seemed very receptive and I got some blatant IOIs (hair stroking, offering me her neck....you get the picture)

    Wednesday afternoon I sent her a text, no reply (not the first time she does that).
    She is a workaholic for sure (maybe more than myself), so texting her is like a fucking nightmare.
    Also every time I pass by her studio she's super busy with her clients, so I don't get a chance to talk to her face to face.

    more info:
    - she got divorced in january, nine year marriage, guy had two mistress
    - she recently had a procedure on her legs to get rid of some small varicose veins, so she's using medical socks and not training till next week
    - she's a teacher where I train, so of course there are some social implications

    What should I do in this case?

    Thx in advance
    personal blog: https://realpob.wordpress.com/

  • #2
    Why didn't you go for first date lay? Or invite her home? She was probably wondering why you didn't too.

    Maybe about 3-5 days from now, you could hit her up with a "Hey". And see if that triggers anything good. If you get anything around neutral or below, as a response then it's done. And you've just gotta start again with all over again with different chick. Sucks I know, but hey, it's a learning experience.

    For future reference, on day game dates, shoot for the first date pull, and bang them on the day 2. This way you'll avoid situations like that. By the way, good stuff on putting yourself out there, day-game wise. You said you would, and you kept your word. Now it's time to sharpen these skills.
    “You know I can’t hear none of that spend the night shit... that kumbaya shit”

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by POB View Post
      Hey guys, need some help with this one.

      So I was on a date with the pilates teacher this Tuesday.
      HB8, close to my age (36-38).

      For a bit of context, please check here:
      https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/jo...837#post326837

      Date was fine and IMO I did everything I needed to do:
      - talked about how society judges divorced mature women who don't have kids and go out to have fun
      - how gyms are one of the worst environments if you don't like gossip and hate people putting theirs noses into your business
      - sex talk, had her talking about sex too
      - kino, touching, walking around with arms locked
      - set up a sexual non-judging frame

      Etc, etc.

      She seemed very receptive and I got some blatant IOIs (hair stroking, offering me her neck....you get the picture)

      Wednesday afternoon I sent her a text, no reply (not the first time she does that).
      She is a workaholic for sure (maybe more than myself), so texting her is like a fucking nightmare.
      Also every time I pass by her studio she's super busy with her clients, so I don't get a chance to talk to her face to face.

      more info:
      - she got divorced in january, nine year marriage, guy had two mistress
      - she recently had a procedure on her legs to get rid of some small varicose veins, so she's using medical socks and not training till next week
      - she's a teacher where I train, so of course there are some social implications

      What should I do in this case?

      Thx in advance
      this just sound like you missed your window of opportunity to me.... Why you did not fuck her, or escalate hard enough in the date? were you intimidated by her or something (sounds like it)....
      Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

      www.dancefloorseduction.com









      Comment


      • #4

        Field tested … too much sex talk with 33+ women back fires ! You've already interacted with her .. so either a date at home or ensure you get back to your place at the end of the date and you need to escalate.

        Spending time with women and not escalating is the kiss of death.


        Secret society talk often back fire... focus on the light, fun topics.

        I would say try again in 2 weeks or so … if she does not respond... this one is toasted and you should move on. On a positive note, good stuff for the day approach... it's only a matter of time until one works out.

        Comment


        • #5

          Field tested … too much sex talk with 33+ women back fires ! You've already interacted with her .. so either a date at home or ensure you get back to your place at the end of the date and you need to escalate.
          too much sex talk with 33 plus does not backfire if done right... more likely the problem is the lack of escalation as you pointed out...

          Spending time with women and not escalating is the kiss of death.
          ^exactly


          Secret society talk often back fire... focus on the light, fun topics.
          actually it does not if done right... (most guys here are getting laid like that, including the op)

          I
          would say try again in 2 weeks or so … if she does not respond... this one is toasted and you should move on. On a positive note, good stuff for the day approach... it's only a matter of time until one works out.

          ^ this, but to be honest i would not even ping her, and wait for her to ping me..
          Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

          www.dancefloorseduction.com









          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
            Why didn't you go for first date lay? Or invite her home?
            Logistic issues from her part.
            Of course I was probing for the SNL - as I always do regardless of type of game - but she had to wake up 5 am the next day.
            As I said in the OP, she's a grade A workaholic so it's a fucking nightmare o get some free time from her. Her logistics is always fucked up.

            As a matter of comparison, two days later I got on a date with a chick who was following me on IG (don't ask me how we met, I can't remember).
            I did the 3 venue change, pulled her home and got the best BJ of the last couple of years
            (could not fuck her properly because she had a red waterfall going down there).

            Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
            For future reference, on day game dates, shoot for the first date pull, and bang them on the day 2. This way you'll avoid situations like that.
            Yeah, that's kinda of what I did.
            I texted her this 3 piece the following day:
            08/08
            "Had a fun night yesterday, it was nice to catch a break from a busy week.
            (Made a remark about a personal history she told me to re-connect emotionally.)
            We should do it again sometime.


            She replied a day later
            08/09
            I liked it too. Good to break the routine
            (she laughed about my remark)
            Yes, let's do it!


            Today I'm gonna cook X food after training
            You should come and join me

            08/10
            Good morning POB
            Loved your invitation, but yesterday was super busy, I left work, came home and crashed.
            Now I'm checking my messages.


            (that was the day I was fucking the IG chick, so I replied a day later)

            Oh nice, blablabla
            Maybe at the beginning of next week
            blablabla

            And now we are like that.
            I don't feel like texting anymore...
            maybe on a casual day I'll try to pull her straight from the gym to my place and fuck her...or crash on my face and move on.

            SIDE NOTE: I feel like all those years of successful online got me on fucking autopilot on setting everything by texting.
            I'm great at it, believe me...but I can see it's a fucking hindrance to day game momentum.

            Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
            By the way, good stuff on putting yourself out there, day-game wise. You said you would, and you kept your word. Now it's time to sharpen these skills.
            Thx man, it's challenging but real fun.
            In two weeks I'll go to a graduation party who's probably gonna have the hottest chicks ever.
            I'll keep you guys posted.
            personal blog: https://realpob.wordpress.com/

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Khali View Post
              Field tested … too much sex talk with 33+ women back fires ! You've already interacted with her .. so either a date at home or ensure you get back to your place at the end of the date and you need to escalate.

              Spending time with women and not escalating is the kiss of death.


              Secret society talk often back fire... focus on the light, fun topics.

              I would say try again in 2 weeks or so … if she does not respond... this one is toasted and you should move on. On a positive note, good stuff for the day approach... it's only a matter of time until one works out.
              See my responses above to Bacchus.
              I talk about everything with them, try to do the gun social>emotional>sexual sequence (always worked for me).
              personal blog: https://realpob.wordpress.com/

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
                too much sex talk with 33 plus does not backfire if done right... more likely the problem is the lack of escalation as you pointed out...
                ^exactly
                Agreed.
                Will try to forget about constraint and show sexual intent more fast, grab, kiss, etc,etc.

                Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
                actually it does not if done right... (most guys here are getting laid like that, including the op)
                It worked on the IG chick as with most of the chicks I have sex with these days.


                Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
                ^ this, but to be honest i would not even ping her, and wait for her to ping me..
                Agreed

                personal blog: https://realpob.wordpress.com/

                Comment


                • #9
                  Girls... expect a player

                  Its fucked up
                  But 90% of them do

                  Guys... we... think that by averting our attention from that, we avoid all its consequences
                  But you cannot.
                  GUYS are labelled players in a way, and if you arent playing her, then WHO ELSE ARE YOU PLAYING

                  You see what I am saying here?




                  Ive struggled with this a while
                  But basically, girls are really stiff about this issue
                  Guys MUST be players
                  Cuz they themselves know themselves as unreliable referees

                  So, theyll feel disgusted by stuff that isnt part of the game, or that wants to side step the game, to get around the system


                  Generally
                  The fact they appreciate other perspectives, DOES EXIST
                  and it is important
                  But first thing is first, if you want to be "in"

                  You don't play like you can get permission sex by going around doing what they say they think is nice


                  Nonono...
                  Its not that easy lol

                  Sooo, often times, you gotta make moves, just so she can rebuff it
                  Its how it is

                  Its dumb, I dont agree with it, but hey, its part of how horniness and the dumb side of humanity works
                  And sex is partly connected to dumb shit

                  You just get over it and accept it as part of it
                  Sort of

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by thecostofsuccess View Post
                    Sooo, often times, you gotta make moves, just so she can rebuff it
                    Its how it is
                    Thx for the reminder...I keep forgetting it.

                    But I got your point.
                    Commit 100% till you either fuck her or get toasted.
                    Stumble on some hurdles if you must...but don't stop till the finish line.
                    personal blog: https://realpob.wordpress.com/

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Seems like you did mostly quite well here! Only 2 things seemed very questionable to me:
                      -Messaging the day after meeting up, was big source of losing girls for me personally.
                      -If a girl talks about sex, Im looking for innuendo, silent pausing and mad blushing. If OTOH she is able to talk kinda 'objectively' about it to me, thats like the biggest red flag in my book. Time for a quick reset = takeaway and change of strategy.

                      As for road ahead, if it was me Id:
                      -wait 6-7 days before texting her again.
                      -flirt with her and other girls in that gym whenever possible.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
                        Seems like you did mostly quite well here! Only 2 things seemed very questionable to me:
                        -Messaging the day after meeting up, was big source of losing girls for me personally.
                        -If a girl talks about sex, Im looking for innuendo, silent pausing and mad blushing. If OTOH she is able to talk kinda 'objectively' about it to me, thats like the biggest red flag in my book. Time for a quick reset = takeaway and change of strategy.

                        As for road ahead, if it was me Id:
                        -wait 6-7 days before texting her again.
                        -flirt with her and other girls in that gym whenever possible.
                        I think the big IF here was to rely too much on texting and not on live conversations that lead to isolation.
                        About flirting with other chicks, I already do that....but point taken.
                        personal blog: https://realpob.wordpress.com/

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
                          Seems like you did mostly quite well here! Only 2 things seemed very questionable to me:
                          -Messaging the day after meeting up, was big source of losing girls for me personally.

                          As for road ahead, if it was me Id:
                          -wait 6-7 days before texting her again.
                          Good point. I've also thrown the text next day imperative out of the window. If they want repeat business they will usually text me on their own within 2 weeks (usually a few days) or if I really want to bang her again text around a week in.

                          Save me from chasing them and only the ones who are genuinely interested stick around.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X