No announcement yet.

Followed up with a girl who disappeared into Starbuck. Got to meet her husband

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Followed up with a girl who disappeared into Starbuck. Got to meet her husband

Hi guyz,

Just got back from the Starbucks next to my house and here's the scenario:

About 15 minutes earlier I stepped out my apartment door and saw this beautiful, chic woman talking on the phone. I Smiled and waved and she did the same. I went back into my apartment because I was also on a call but thought "Man I would like to have talked to her.

Fast-forward about 10 minutes and I had to take a picture of my car post-window tinting and lo and behold I spot her in the Starbucks parking lot but she walks away before I could talk to her. Now my hamster "Don't do it" Wheel fired up because I was just getting back in from getting my car repaired and not looking my best and still tired and sore from that Beach Volleyball marathon.

I thought of what you guyz would do and said "Let's go for it with enthusiasm" So I step over to the Starbucks and walk in and don't see her..damn....start looking around because I KNOW she's here and lo and behold I see her and she's sitting with African-American guy who I figure was just a colleague. I think "Cool let's tell her what caught my attention about her"

So I go into the "Excuse me I know this is kind of awkward but was that you I saw over by my apartment?

She says Yes, I am working on a Production.

I said you don't know me but just HAD to come over and talk to you because I wanted to tell you how wonderful and chic you looked and how you caught my eye.

She says thank you.

And I asked her what brought her over to my apartment complex...

She says Oh we were working on production and Our Daughter is a Film Student at ASU

I think at that point "Did I just hear her say "OUR"

So I said "Our in as you and your husband?"

She says Yes

And I said, Well, I knew it was too good to be true and laughed. I kind of looked at the guy like "You can't blame a guy for trying"

From that point we kind of did some chit-chat about what they are about and they told me that they have been in Active Film Development for the last 20 years and have started a new magazine called "Hollywood Boulevard"

After that I graciously bowed out congratulating myself that I had the confidence to approach her regardless of the outcome.

Thoughts?

You gotta do most of the talking bro, not let her talk about banalities!!!! demo personality not for this girl but for women in general ,you get more making statements than asking questions !!!! 1 down 199 more to go!

Comment

Thanks Grodmeister General
      Last edited by PeaceLovinSoul; 4 weeks ago. Reason: Inadvertently added "qqq" wasn't trying to be smart mouth, just did a typo

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceLovinSoul View Post
        And I said, Well, I knew it was too good to be true and laughed. I kind of looked at the guy like "You can't blame a guy for trying"

Good to start the interaction with her. This line however sounds weak and apologising to me. Of course the tone of voice is important too, but in fact you say »Sorry for having started a conversation with your wife.« Respect other men, don’t apologise if you haven’t done anything wrong.

Comment

great stuff PeaceLovinSoul
          Lots of good details and responses.
          Eg. great shift right after the direct opening statement that your lead it to the next topic which i find is key when going direct.

These posts we normally call action reports and post in the action report section a bit further down. The mods could move it there but they only peak in once and awhile and dont spend time on editorial stuff sadly.

What i would do is dig more into the work area - film development and their magazine, themes around that and elicit values from her them - then expand within that theme and the related topics that come up. Think of what they say as leads to dig further into. Eliciting values is questions like "uh interesting, so what drove you to start the magazine", actively digging into her/their personal/values behind it. Eliciting values is a technique in itself you can look into.

Then you could rephrase/pace her sayings with emotionally stimulating verbiage to expand her own feelings when talking about the why of their/her work. As such you show authority on and area deeply important to her and broadn her scope of it, fascinating her. Expanding her understanding of something key to her emotional life. Like on the emotions in it - not the area itself. you can transfer into verbiage like: "imagine how you feel when you are working from stronger desires inside you... how it feels when you see your desires clearly, maybe for the first time, the excitement and longing is very strong, the power that fills you when engaging from these parts of you. And how working from that gives a huge satisfaction and power in everything you do".

I often use "work talk" to take this route and get into the desires behind her work. why she doest it. Instead of platonic surface stuff. If you do so in an active interested way through your questions it comes across very confident and genuine. It transfers into interesting talks for her that are emotionally appealing of the bat. This makes you step more into "inside game" with her (just in case her BF wasnt there) and engage her.

Desires opens up for innuendoish effects and allows for a gradual or fast transfer into eg. talking about desires in a broader sense or sensually loaded vocab. So This could later be transferred to phrasings like deeper desires, and deep within you type phrasings to shift her into sensual moods when its smart to go there.

Or you can eg. talk about fascination as a theme in relation to the work. many routes.

and from there new topics will arise or you shoot into your own.

I hook girls very strongly with those types of convos - great in day game as work is an easy to access topic that you then turn interesting.

its basically SS type convo spunn off from an "eliciting value about her work as a starting theme creating an initial light immersion. You can sprinkle other techniques along side ( minicold reads, BR, teases, name your pick) but it provides an immersive core path for day game that several of us use successfully.

In relation to the set - You could choose to switch them into a cool couple within film production etc who you know. It might be interesting for access to their network, events or resources. assuming theyre cool and you want that. Could bring you new interesting scene, social circles and alikes. They/he might not be comfortable after the directness, but often the "cant blaim a guy for trying laughing type approach can easen that and you can actively befriend him. Might not work here but just how one can use any set you meet for more.

Just ideas spinning of your post. Wouldnt get you her but just for other similar situations.
          Heard you not the type that you take home to mom

Glows Log

Comment

Originally posted by glow View Post
            great stuff PeaceLovinSoul
            What i would do is dig more into the work area - film development and their magazine, themes around that and elicit values from her them - then expand within that theme and the related topics that come up. Think of what they say as leads to dig further into. Eliciting values is questions like "uh interesting, so what drove you to start the magazine", actively digging into her/their personal/values behind it. Eliciting values is a technique in itself you can look into.
            I did this part after the discovery that she was there with her husband and delved deeper into what and why and ask validating questions and gave appropriate responses. I was a bit taken aback at the presence of the husband and didn't want to create any kind of scene and I was standing while they were sitting so I ejected after those few minutes.

Thank you Glow for all the great insight and I am heading out to a store and will at it in more detail when I get home.

Comment

I see two mistakes in dealing with this woman before the approach. At least it's what I would have done. I would get embarrassed if I was caught by a husband hitting on his wife. It would've gained you valuable pre approach insight. I don't engage women on phones. Women do things like get on their phone when they do not want to talk to a man (Not saying this is what happened here but I just do not). Second she did not even look in your direction and just walked right past you into Starbucks. A woman will give little clues to her level of attraction towards a man and she clearly ignored you and walked right past you into Starbucks without dropping any clues. Common clues are eye contact (women don't usually make eye contact with men they are not interested in), smile (make eye contact to to see if she smiles) or hairflipping. You also could've checked for a ring. In my experience at least in day game they do not cheat on their husbands.
              Last edited by TheHustler; 4 weeks ago. Reason: Thought of somehting I should add

Comment

Also what I've noticed is married women dress signifiganlty differen then single women on the prowl. at least for the age of women I hit on 35-45. thats all I have experience with. I wasn't able to edit above post. I already edited it a couple times.
                Last edited by TheHustler; 4 weeks ago. Reason: add more

Comment

Good going PLS. It's inspiring to see people kick themselves into action. I see nothing wrong with your follow through. Classy. It's shaky territory, the husband is playing defense here so it's tricky to befriend them both. You can do it by adding value to their life as a couple:
                  "Hey guys, I'm into karaoke and going out to this pub on Saturday. Cool venue. If you want to come out that'd be great. If you have any cute single friends, even better." What's the story of how they met you that they will be telling their friends a year from now, when they've become good friends of yours? Couples need exciting stories too.

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceLovinSoul View Post

I said you don't know me but just HAD to come over and talk to you because I wanted to tell you how wonderful and chic you looked and how you caught my eye.
                    Not very original, try something more original or a joke or something that actually makes it very intriguiing

Besides this,I think you managed to move into better comments and a better convo anyway so that's really cool of you.
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A

Comment

Working...
                    X