Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm a 5'7 Sri Lankan in Toronto with 13 Notches... Should I Be Content?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a 5'7 Sri Lankan in Toronto with 13 Notches... Should I Be Content?

You're awesome!

~ ~ ~

Sorry for the screwed up order. The double post got locked, but it had the comments. I tried to move them but the order is wrong. I am not going to try anything else as I have screwed it up enough already. This thread should start with #3.

Silvertree

Why are you comparing yourself with others?

Why do you say Sri Lankan is the least desirable? Darker skin is hot for those who find it hot.

Comment

I'm 5'7, Sri Lankan, live in Toronto and I have 13 notches.

Almost all are girls in their early 20s.

All but 2 are girls outside my race.

All but 1 are from cold approach or online.

Considering the fact that I'm handicapped on several accounts:

• I'm 5'7 - short by Western standards.
      • I'm Sri Lankan - among the least desirable men in the West.
      • I'm in Toronto - arguably the most difficult city for cold approach pickup in the West.

Yet I have 13 notches.

I used to feel miserable when I compared myself to others who were having more success than me. Some of these guys rack up notches almost effortlessly. Yet when I look at the guys who are most successful with cold approach pickup - the guys who rack up the most notches - they have 2 things going for them:

• They are tall
      • They are white

The most important factors in game (RACE and HEIGHT) are both factors beyond my control. Due to being short and non-white, I am handicapped on both fronts. Compound that with the fact that I live in Toronto, I am arguably in the most handicapped position in the most handicapped environment for cold approach pickup.

Yet despite these obstacles, I've managed to get 13 notches.

So instead of comparing myself to tall white guys, I now compare myself to guys who are short and ethnic and live in Toronto just like me. And I have yet to meet a guy who fits this description with as many notches through cold approach pickup with girls outside his race. And when I consider this fact, it makes me feel extremely pleased with how far I've come - and it's a huge boost to my ego.

So it is OK to be happy by comparing myself RELATIVELY to other guys who are handicapped just like me (short and ethnic)? Or is it better to compare myself ABSOLUTELY to all guys (including tall white guys who have the most success with cold approach pickup)?

Because no matter all the improvements I make to better myself in the game, I can't be taller and I can't be white. And these are the most critical factors for success in the game.

Thoughts?

Comment

I tried to move the posts from the closed thread. I think I need to be reassigned to the propaganda department or something.

Funny, I always thought you were Russian.
        The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae

Comment

Originally posted by Silvertree View Post
          I tried to move the posts from the closed thread. I think I need to be reassigned to the propaganda department or something.

Funny, I always thought you were Russian.
          Bet you thought I was taller too!

Comment

Yes, because your sense of value should come from within, and not from poking girls with your dingaling.

- Tech

Comment

Originally posted by Tech View Post
              Yes, because your sense of value should come from within, and not from poking girls with your dingaling.

- Tech
              I don't derive my sense of self-worth from my ability to bang girls. I'm in the game because I enjoy sex and because I love new pussy. I never had a good social circle with attractive women because I was a late-bloomer like many of you. I've had to rely on cold approach and online game for almost all of my lays.

I read field reports here from guys like GoldenDilemma. He makes banging seem so effortless. I wonder why I don't have his level of success. But GoldenDilemma is tall, white, and looks like a male model. I am not tall. I am not white. And I certainly don't look like a Guess model - when's the last time you saw a Sri Lankan in a Guess ad?

Now if I was tall and white and struggling to get lays, I'd probably be miserable. But because I'm not, it alleviates my pain. When I don't have success, I chalk it to the fact that I'm not tall and not white and the girls who are open to banging me are a fraction of the girls who'll bang GoldenDilemma.

Would GoldenDilemma have the same level of successful if he switched places with me? I don't think so. Would I have the same level of success if I had GoldenDilemma's face and body? Yes 10x more. I'd probably have 100 notches by now.

But I take comfort in knowing that I will NEVER have Goldendilemma's success due to the two important factors in courting women - race and height - both of which are out of my control. If a short Sri Lankan in Toronto like me can get 13 notches, that's incredible. Now imagine if I was tall and white?

So instead of comparing myself to tall white guys, I only compare myself to other short ethnic guys. And I have never come across a short Sri Lankan in Toronto with a double digit notch count strictly from cold approach or online with girls outside his race. Do any of you know one?

Comment

Be happy and content with oneself! that is true mastery

Getting laid will never MAKE you happy, only YOU can choose to be happy. Getting laid is good, don't get me wrong.

p.s I nailed 13 DIFFERENT women this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky View Post
                  I have never come across a short Sri Lankan in Toronto with a double digit notch count strictly from cold approach or online with girls outside his race.
                  Thanks for the giggle. That was just an incongruous sentence that you don't expect to come across anywhere. . . except on the interwebs.

I have to admit you do start to sound like you are whining and making excuses. I don't accuse people of that lightly. In fact, I haven't ever done so until today. A 5'2" Pakistani with game and sexual tension could lay me.

Comment

Right off, the median number lifetime sex partners for men is about 6. 13 is 12 more than a substantial number of men in the world attain. You are doing good, you are good.

You need to get your validation internally. The reason to have sex with women is to enjoy having sex with women. You should not allow your self worth depend on the number of women you have poked, you should give yourself worth because you are a fucking awesome human being. Believe that and the rest is easy.
                    The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae

Comment

Libertine, such kinds of anecdotal evidence will very easily suffer from selection bias.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selection_bias

This is also true for forums. A lot of noobs probably think that everybody gets laid like the top posters and that they are the only ones who suck.

(Edited as I quoted the wrong post.)

Comment

Rocky, where did you grow up?

Comment

Toronto. Moved here when I was 6.

Originally posted by FRwestk View Post
                          Rocky, where did you grow up?

Comment

Statistical surveys about numbers of sex partners are prone to not being accurate due to people lying, even when anonymous.

I would doubt even more any kind of "impression" about how much others get laid from schools/university. You dont know if you are sampling a representative group as the ones that dont get laid probably will be less noticed. And men will brag on any continent.

But I agree, these kinds of debates about number of sex partners tend to get a bit meaningless with a lot of speculation about untestable quantities.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky View Post
                              Considering the fact that I'm handicapped on several accounts:

• I'm 5'7 - short by Western standards.
                              • I'm Sri Lankan - among the least desirable men in the West.
                              • I'm in Toronto - arguably the most difficult city for cold approach pickup in the West.

Yet when I look at the guys who are most successful with cold approach pickup - the guys who rack up the most notches - they have 2 things going for them:

• They are tall
                              • They are white

The most important factors in game (RACE and HEIGHT) are both factors beyond my control. Due to being short and non-white, I am handicapped on both fronts. Compound that with the fact that I live in Toronto, I am arguably in the most handicapped position in the most handicapped environment for cold approach pickup.

You do know that White people are only about 12% of the world population? A declining minority at that.

You could always move to Sri Lanka or a country where White people do not inhabit in great numbers, there are many of them. That would remove one handicap right there.

Comment

Working...
                              X