How to be successful as an ethnic minority

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to be successful as an ethnic minority

First of all mods, if you feel this needs to be elsewhere or edited let me know. I know the race issue has been overdone but I want to come at it from a practical angle. I hope you consider it as a sticky post and maybe it could prevent any further race trolls.

---

The reason why many ethnic minorities came into this forum screaming that it is impossible to have success with women outside their race is because they don't understand the huge difference between women's standards online versus their standards in real life. They also are the ones that tend to spam the online profiles trying to get lucky instead of interacting in real life.

Online women have 1000x way more power because their picky logical brains won't reply to anyone that doesn't fit into their perfect traits. If you're one inch shorter than perfect she won't reply to you.

The best way I saw it described was: A young Clint Eastwood standard.

The farther you look from "a young Clint Eastwood" the less time you should use online.

Even I noticed that the most successful men looked like that or had some 6'0 and magical beards.

So how do you overcome this supposed handicap? It is very simple.
    After 3-4 minutes of talking to somebody these standards go way down and you can use your personality to overcome any of these supposed "shallow" standards. Any form of in-person game works like bars or day game.

So the solution for my ethnic minority fellows would be to use any form of in-person game because you can use your personality to overcome that initial shallow logical brain that women have online. Even if it doesn't work for all girls that are outside your race, if you have great game in-person you can have success.

True but does not really help the discussiob

Comment

Originally posted by pokerodds View Post
      First of all mods, if you feel this needs to be elsewhere or edited let me know. I know the race issue has been overdone but I want to come at it from a practical angle. I hope you consider it as a sticky post and maybe it could prevent any further race trolls.

---

The reason why many ethnic minorities came into this forum screaming that it is impossible to have success with women outside their race is because they don't understand the huge difference between women's standards online versus their standards in real life. They also are the ones that tend to spam the online profiles trying to get lucky instead of interacting in real life.

Online women have 1000x way more power because their picky logical brains won't reply to anyone that doesn't fit into their perfect traits. If you're one inch shorter than perfect she won't reply to you.

The best way I saw it described was: A young Clint Eastwood standard.

The farther you look from "a young Clint Eastwood" the less time you should use online.

Even I noticed that the most successful men looked like that or had some 6'0 and magical beards.

So how do you overcome this supposed handicap? It is very simple.
      After 3-4 minutes of talking to somebody these standards go way down and you can use your personality to overcome any of these supposed "shallow" standards. Any form of in-person game works like bars or day game.

So the solution for my ethnic minority fellows would be to use any form of in-person game because you can use your personality to overcome that initial shallow logical brain that women have online. Even if it doesn't work for all girls that are outside your race, if you have great game in-person you can have success.

I agree, online and real life game is sooooooo different and that's not just for minorities, it is for everyone. In online dating women have ridiculous high standards and expect quality photos of yourself demonstrating high status. The problem is most minorities guys take shitty pictures and have shitty profiles. Couple that with the fact that women have all these negative stereotypes in there head in regards to blacks asians, and indians. Then you have some huge hurdles to push through online.
      Either you have a Top-tier profile demonstrating your a high value guy or you confirm the stereotypes that are ever abundant in her disney-societal programmed head.

Yeah, being a minority and going on online dating websites you NEED TO HAVE PROFESSIONAL PICTURES and a well-written profile and your response rates will still be dismal at best. I agree, women's logical high-standard checklist won't let them choose outside your race, but I do think you can improve your chances very heavily with a few kinks with women outside their race/ethnic group

After seeing Blackdragon's second online dating profile contest, I typed my own 1000(edit:400) word profile that demonstrated intelligence, humor, and being very adventorous.
      Also being a 7/10 black guy with white teeth and a bomb ass smile, you would think that my response rates with non-black women would improve.

And they did.

every girl that visited my profile has messaged me back with at least a lil interest.

I think if you are minority you can't slap up a shirtless picture with half ass profile text.
      I see a lot of white guys do that on GLL.com and Im sitting here wondering why tf can't I do that?

Basically you have to perform if you are minority through EXCEPTIONAL PICTURES AND EXCEPTIONAL PROFILE TEXT

So I agree that online women are very picky in a sense but at the same time I think minorities can make online work but you just gotta perform, thats all.
      Just like in real life, women outside your ethnic group are always going to skeptical based on their cultural upbringing. So as long as you can offset the negative stereotypes with an attractive, masculine persona you'll be set.

At first I had your mindset in regards to having a handicap online, but I don't think its that bad personally.

What ethnicity are you btw?
      Last edited by ObeyX; 04-21-2014, 03:56 AM. Reason: Added the first paragraph

Comment

This sounds like a ton of effort.
        Seems easier to just pick up women in person day gaming or at bars.
        1000 word profile? I dunno man. Why should you have to convince a girl to like you? That seems..... lame. For the lack of a better word. 1000 fucking words? After 1000 words and 2 drinks you should already know the deal. Would YOU read a girls 1000 word profile? I wouldnt.

moral of the story: turn off the computer, go outside, breathe in breathe out, and go meet girls in person.

1000 words lol.

Also the undertone that being an "ethnic minority" is some type is disadvantage for pickup is sad and hilarious. Pull your head out of your ass.

Im latino, brown skin, black kinky hair and brown eyes. Bitches love me. White, black brown and hi-yellow too.

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzy View Post
          This sounds like a ton of effort.
          Seems easier to just pick up women in person day gaming or at bars.
          1000 word profile? I dunno man. Why should you have to convince a girl to like you? That seems..... lame. For the lack of a better word. 1000 fucking words? After 1000 words and 2 drinks you should already know the deal. Would YOU read a girls 1000 word profile? I wouldnt.

moral of the story: turn off the computer, go outside, breathe in breathe out, and go meet girls in person.

1000 words lol.

Also the undertone that being an "ethnic minority" is some type is disadvantage for pickup is sad and hilarious. Pull your head out of your ass.

Im latino, brown skin, black kinky hair and brown eyes. Bitches love me. White, black brown and hi-yellow too.

Calm down there kiddo, but ill take a stab at your post lol.

First off not everyone is as blessed to have sunshine and millions of areas to daygame like you do in you South Florida where you have 12 months of sunshine a year, I live in Columbus Ohio where we have terrible nightlife, 2 malls, a shitty downtown and 7 months of cold weather (We're just getting temps ranging from 50-60s as of April 20)

I go out every week and the picking are shit but I cold approach like a monster, I'll put my log once when im done with this college semester.

I just checked and my profile text is 400 words, but women actually do read your entire profile. They are very detail oriented, you'd be surprised mr. Drizzy Drake .
          In my post I never said being an ethnic minority is a huge disadvantaged, but you will get some women who just won't fuck you at all and theres nothing you can do about it. That's normal and happens to every single guy on this earth who does game, its not specific to minorities, its called sexual availability.

Easy to say turn off the computer, go outside, breathe and meet girls when you live in South Florida bro bro.

Maybe if you read my location it would've given you a hint to why I do online game (Columbus, Ohio sucks 6 months out of the year hence small daygame opportunities)
          Not everyone is blessed with amazing weather, logistics, and lives in abundance of hot women on the sidewalk.

Most of us guys have to use online game, daygame, and night game which is fine and no problem for me.

If you want to contribute to the discussion instead of putting up some false bravado about how bitches love you, ill listen to your opinions and experiences on the matter.

Here on sedfast we talk facts and experiences, this is the best seduction forum on the planet and there's a reason behind it.

Cheers Mr. Drizzy Drake.

Comment

I didnt mean to come off as an asshole....
            But its not a false bravado, I actually believe it and if i didnt women definately wouldnt either.
            Being in SoFlo is great. I know and I do understand, I get 0 play in virginia whenever I visit.
            The post is about online game which I dont do any of but i guess the whole race thing just rubbed me wrong.
            So.... my bad. Didnt mean to snap on your thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzy View Post
              I didnt mean to come off as an asshole....
              But its not a false bravado, I actually believe it and if i didnt women definately wouldnt either.
              Being in SoFlo is great. I know and I do understand, I get 0 play in virginia whenever I visit.
              The post is about online game which I dont do any of but i guess the whole race thing just rubbed me wrong.
              So.... my bad. Didnt mean to snap on your thread.
              Its cool bro and just remember most guys aren't blessed with the same logistics and have the same opportunities that other guys have on this forum.
              most dudes have to deal with the general cultural attitudes, political attitudes, terrible weather, bad logistics, shitty area with no high quality women (if you live in such an area I would recommend moving) but yeah I agree with you the race/ethnic debate rubs me in a way too but to be honest its not as bad as everyone cracks it out to be.

If I were to day game in south florida and do night game accordingly, I would probably come back to ohio with 20 more notches lmfao.
              No bad blood between us man, its all love, information that helps the lurkers, and just helping each other out dude.

This forum is amazing because of the guys that run it and the various posters that make it the best, Cheers dude.

Comment

Originally posted by ObeyX View Post
                I agree, online and real life game is sooooooo different and that's not just for minorities, it is for everyone. In online dating women have ridiculous high standards and expect quality photos of yourself demonstrating high status. The problem is most minorities guys take shitty pictures and have shitty profiles. Couple that with the fact that women have all these negative stereotypes in there head in regards to blacks asians, and indians. Then you have some huge hurdles to push through online.
                Either you have a Top-tier profile demonstrating your a high value guy or you confirm the stereotypes that are ever abundant in her disney-societal programmed head.

I think if you are minority you can't slap up a shirtless picture with half ass profile text.
                I see a lot of white guys do that on GLL.com and Im sitting here wondering why tf can't I do that?

Basically you have to perform if you are minority through EXCEPTIONAL PICTURES AND EXCEPTIONAL PROFILE TEXT

So I agree that online women are very picky in a sense but at the same time I think minorities can make online work but you just gotta perform, thats all.
                Just like in real life, women outside your ethnic group are always going to skeptical based on their cultural upbringing. So as long as you can offset the negative stereotypes with an attractive, masculine persona you'll be set.

At first I had your mindset in regards to having a handicap online, but I don't think its that bad personally.

What ethnicity are you btw?
                Asian. I also messaged Asian women with green bars and they didn't reply so I'm thinking it could also be my location as I am about 20 minutes from the urban city around here and they may be bias and only want men in the city.

It isn't a handicap as much as it is understanding women's idealistic standards online compared to real life based on personal experience.

100 messages on okcupid with genuine openers gave me the same results as 100 copy/paste messages on okcupid (2% reply rate 0 dates) which is way less than real life numbers.

My first photo is professionally taken. My second/third photo show me in activities. However you are right about the EXCEPTIONAL profile, lifestyle, and all that where more effort can overcome. I'd put that effort in real life after understanding these points.

Therefore my bolded sentence still stands:

Most girls around my area ask for 6'0 or tall with beards.

My game usually centers around making a girl feel pleasure around me and online game can't do that when they're seeing a photo of someone that doesn't fit into their logical narrow world view compared to when they're feeling happy where the range is way wider.

I'll read your 400 word profile and see if it has something to do with that.

Comment

Whatever your shit is--own it.

Comment

Hehe even ethnic chicks don't dig ethnic dudes. My gf (who is Indian) says categorically that she gets immediately turned off by Indian guys. I know she means it too. Her ex-es were all all English, Irish, Scottish or American. Its un-fucking-believable how bad it is for brown dudes. And yet there must be some glitch in the Matrix because she is banging me!

There is also a counterpoint to this. This white chick that I used to fuck for a while in Italy, and who I am occasionally still in touch with, used to ONLY fuck black guys. And now she recently updated her whatsapp profile pic. And guess what? There is a dude in the pic, making out with her and he is white! He is a good looking guy and he looks like marriage material.

I think the thing that is frustrating when reading "race whining" threads is the whining. Race is a real issue that needs to be understood and questions regarding it are legitimate. Its kind of like the never-ending looks debate.

There are some guys who will come up and make huge pronouncements about how looks are the MOST important thing etc., and the noobee who is waiting to latch on to the worst case scenario will immediately buy into that nonsense. And nonsense it is. Same thing with race. It is absolutely mind-boggling how much girls can be into you despite their stereotypes if you are talking one on one with them.

Comment

Originally posted by hangman View Post
                      It is absolutely mind-boggling how much girls can be into you despite their stereotypes if you are talking one on one with them.
                      And this is more general and goes probably for all stereotypes. For example age or weight or other externals than race. Sometimes you run into some individual of a type you dont really fancy in general, but this specific one turns you really on.

Comment

Originally posted by sparxx View Post
                        And this is more general and goes probably for all stereotypes. For example age or weight or other externals than race. Sometimes you run into some individual of a type you dont really fancy in general, but this specific one turns you really on.
                        It works the same for black women in that I am not really into them at first glance but if one shows me she is different from the stereotypes in real life then I can get attracted since a 9 is a 9 is a 9. Weight also factors in here since I prefer to look at thin girls but if the girl is just slightly overweight that can actually work for her depending on the individual.

Hehe even ethnic chicks don't dig ethnic dudes. My gf (who is Indian) says categorically that she gets immediately turned off by Indian guys. I know she means it too. Her ex-es were all all English, Irish, Scottish or American. Its un-fucking-believable how bad it is for brown dudes. And yet there must be some glitch in the Matrix because she is banging me!

It is absolutely mind-boggling how much girls can be into you despite their stereotypes if you are talking one on one with them.
                        I see some interracial relationships around here in California in all shapes and sizes. Majority is WM/AF but pockets of every combination possible otherwise. However, I am pretty sure the majority of the other combinations came about via social circle.

The problem is that online you cannot convey or express pleasure/high value to offset the initial racial/age/weight/facial shape preference nearly as well. Race trolls come out because they think this applies to offline also when in reality it isn't close.

I don't even think it's fully racial. A powerful tool is to check your competition out. Out of 300 or so men I scrolled through, only six men had yellow or red in their messaging reply rate (meaning they get a lot of messages). All except one looked like young Clint Eastwood/current Ryan Gosling, were 5'11+, and toned. A couple of red reply rates had a monopoly because they had the look in a smaller area. The one who didn't have the look had a guitar in his profile and looked like a legit musician.

Comment

The problem is that online you cannot convey or express pleasure/high value to offset the initial racial/age/weight/facial shape preference nearly as well. Race trolls come out because they think this applies to offline also when in reality it isn't close.
                          I do agree with this statement somewhat. Online everything needs to be heavily demonstrated with your pictures due to pre-conceived notions and negative stereotypes you will receive shitty response rates. And my profile text demonstrates intelligence, humor, and being fun but I'll pm you what I wrote on my okcupid profile.

So far out of the 10 girls who visited my profile and saw my recent profile text, I got 3 warm responses and 2 responses from attention whores. Before I added the profile text I rarely got any messages and that was due to my pictures that came off as very intimidating and shitty profile text (im obeyx, i go to school blah blah).

small improvement in responses but not getting the quality i want in girls, ill def stick to daygame and nightgame for now on, its pointless without amazing pictures of yourself looking like a sex god.

ill Pm you bro.

Comment

I think the thing that is frustrating when reading "race whining" threads is the whining. Race is a real issue that needs to be understood and questions regarding it are legitimate. Its kind of like the never-ending looks debate.
                            Exactly- don't ignore it, but don't use it as a crutch or excuse to give up.

Just like some guys want a bleach blonde babe with DD's, some women are looking for prince charming who in their mind is white, blonde, 6'2'' etc etc. Online game where you have to list "what you're looking for" crystalizes the conscious wants and needs, puts to the background the unconscious need/want for variety/strange cock/etc.etc.

If you want to avoid one thing as an "ethnic minority", its being put into a red "nogo" category. So don't give most chicks reasons to discount you as a potential by slotting yourself into a stereotype by dressing poorly, slouching/bad eye contact, lacking social grace.

Also mentally don't put yourself in the "ethnic minority" category. Define yourself in more ways than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rundel View Post
                              Also mentally don't put yourself in the "ethnic minority" category. Define yourself in more ways than that.
                              I'll experiment with making a highly polarizing profile with the professional pics I added. I'll update people on what happens.

Everything else you said about in person game is correct. The best frame is that you must use it to differentiate yourself further.

Comment

Working...
                              X