Loyalty and Empathy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loyalty and Empathy

Just two things I wanted to touch on real quick. Loyalty and Empathy... I'll keep this brief.

A woman is only loyal to two things: the way she feels, and her children.

Don't expect anything more than this. Once you understand that, you can learn to use the vibe to your advantage. You can stop thinking about things like 'negging' and 'DHVs' and etc etc. You're just teasing and flirting. You're goal is to make her feel 'something'...

Some woman like to feel reallllly good. Others need to feel like shit to feel good. Some are not strong enough to say no but won't be enjoying what you're doing anyway. That's where empathy comes in. Pay attention to the way a woman feels, because if you don't your only 50% into the seduction.

As a man, you need to look deeper in to how she feels. Part of this comes with experience.

However, you can simply blow a sure shot by being a fucktard. Don't forget the double standards our society has. Most women have a giant fear of being perceived as a sluts. Embarrassment can ruin the mood. The wrong words, the wrong move, and especially in the eyes of the wrong crowd, can be a turnoff. Even when the same thing in private would kick it up a notch.

That's why isolation is important. That's why you should always be trying to isolate your woman, so you can amp the attraction by doing something bold, something sexual, but without her being scrutinized by other's when it happens. This feeds right back into how she feels. If you make her feel horny in private, she will not only physically melt but mentally she will know you are secret society as well, which will in itself make her horny, especially when she gets back into whatever crowd you came from, until ultimately you wind up alone in your bedroom

So don't criticize and don't decry women's rather predictable ways when they aren't loyal in the ways you are expecting.

Women are loyal to how they feel, so be empathetic to that.

Peace and Keep Crushin'

Jazz

Hey buddy

I gotta say some of this advice is golden.

The part about a woman only being dedicated to her feelings and her children seems spot on.

Finally, I agree with you 100% that most of this game is CALIBRATION and so keeping a keen eye on her to see what her state is and tweaking your advances accordingly.

Comment

Very deliberate observation + consideration + calibration etc, is no good in my opinion.
      But if you stay connected with the girl, you will 'feel' her and adjust subconsciously.

Comment

That's why isolation is important. That's why you should always be trying to isolate your woman, so you can amp the attraction by doing something bold, something sexual, but without her being scrutinized by other's when it happens. This feeds right back into how she feels. If you make her feel horny in private, she will not only physically melt but mentally she will know you are secret society as well, which will in itself make her horny, especially when she gets back into whatever crowd you came from, until ultimately you wind up alone in your bedroom
        The trick is getting her hot so she will go with you in private, catch 22

Comment

Pure gold!

Comment

Originally posted by Von Manstein View Post
            Another way is to make it feel SAFE for her to go with you in private...and then you can work on getting her hot.

Comment

Originally posted by No More Mr Nice Guy View Post
              Another way is to make it feel SAFE for her to go with you in private...and then you can work on getting her hot.
              Because this is something you accomplish on a daily basis, right?

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
                Very deliberate observation + consideration + calibration etc, is no good in my opinion.
                But if you stay connected with the girl, you will 'feel' her and adjust subconsciously.
                I'm not saying we need to be walking on eggshells now, nor should we be.

It truly comes so naturally with some experience, to feel what she feels, but can be easily overlooked and often for very stupid reasons (ego, anyone?)

Originally posted by Von Manstein View Post
                Originally posted by No More Mr Nice Guy View Post
                This is not rocket science guys, nor the main point of the OP. Let's not overanalyze a minor detail.

Comment

Working...
                X