Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seduction: Easy to understand, Hard to master

Easy to understand, hard to master.

This is the problem for most new guys: They get it. They know what they have to do. That’s the easy part. It’s the doing that gets them.

They need cool style
    They need to approach women
    They need to groom themselves
    They need to go to the gym
    They need to read books
    They need to speak louder
    The need frame control
    They need good body language
    They need to face their fear
    They need to master state control
    They need to work on lifestyle

Guys understand this because it’s easy to understand. Like we understand how guitars make music; the musician places his fingers on the frets and strums with the other hand. We know how cooks make delicious meals by combining ingredients, adding spices and applying heat. We understand how nerdy guys become master seducers; by repeatedly interacting with women and re-defining their masculine identity.

It’s easy to understand. That’s why so many of you will never master seduction. Because mastery involves a lot of concentrated effort, and mastery is difficult.

So what’s the trick?

Understand this: Your learning process will involve a long series of failures. By failure I don’t mean a girl telling you to, “go away.” Failure means instead of going out, you play Call of Duty and get stoned. Instead of going to a party, you masturbate and watch Entourage till 4 am. Instead of calling your potential girls, you eat fried food and fart into your dirty bed sheets. Instead of crafting a good online dating profile, you surf seduction forums.

When you fail by not showing up, this is the worst of failures. The way to overcome this is simple: Realize you fucked up, and then try again.
    All of us screw up. The champions are the ones that live in the Now. They don’t say, “Oh I’ve pissed away my life, so I guess I’m just a loser.” They reinvent themselves daily. So you need to start fresh, every day.

Nobody is born a champion. You need to develop new habits, new rituals, new ways of thinking.

This is easy to understand, hard to master. But nothing worth anything is easy. So if you’ve been a fuckup until now, it’s ok. Forgive yourself now. This is your opportunity to say, “It’s cool. I’m a new guy right now. I’ll try again, right now.”

The only thing that will get you that tight, pretty pussy on a plate is ACTION. If you play the game a little bit, even a few times a week…you will learn how to pick up chicks. It will happen.

If you are morbidly obese and your sets aren’t sticking, it may be because you are morbidly obese. Dieting is a simple concept that is hard to master. But the answer is right there.

I’m not going to tell guys that no matter who they are or what they look like, they can pickup a ten at the mall. That’s a lie. But I will tell guys that they can improve themselves, and they can get girls if they take the correct steps to improve themselves. It’s all here, on the Internet, all your answers.

But it’s not easy. I’m sorry.
    I'm Tony D of http://www.absoluteability.com
    Check out my Pua books on Amazon

What a joy! This is the first post that I have read on FasterrrrSeduction and lo behold, I am gonna print this and eat it raw.

One of the problems that I had when I started off was, I expected pussy fall into my plate automatically since I have read the seduction stuff. It took me into an overdrive when I got into the field and could not talk to a hottie coz i felt fear creeping up.

I expected fear to go away because of my theoritical knowledge. AAAAAHHhhh!

Till I consistently got out there and talked to every HB day after day after day, did I realize, what a big joke it is to perceive that the knowledge will transform you into a seduction God! However by consistently putting myself in the line, I found myself manifesting my fantasies one after another. Like rubbing the pussy of a milf in the backseat of a car just last week. Though I couldn't get my dick into her pussy, it was one of my long term fantasies realized!

"The only thing that will get you that tight, pretty pussy on a plate is ACTION"

I love this post Zardos!

illuzsion
    --
    Escalate hard n fast
    illuzsion

Comment

I really needed to read something like this. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by illuzsion View Post
        What a joy! This is the first post that I have read on FasterrrrSeduction and lo behold, I am gonna print this and eat it raw.

One of the problems that I had when I started off was, I expected pussy fall into my plate automatically since I have read the seduction stuff. It took me into an overdrive when I got into the field and could not talk to a hottie coz i felt fear creeping up.

I expected fear to go away because of my theoritical knowledge. AAAAAHHhhh!

Till I consistently got out there and talked to every HB day after day after day, did I realize, what a big joke it is to perceive that the knowledge will transform you into a seduction God! However by consistently putting myself in the line, I found myself manifesting my fantasies one after another. Like rubbing the pussy of a milf in the backseat of a car just last week. Though I couldn't get my dick into her pussy, it was one of my long term fantasies realized!

"The only thing that will get you that tight, pretty pussy on a plate is ACTION"

I love this post Zardos!

illuzsion
        --
        Escalate hard n fast
        Yeah the theory all makes sense, but without practice it is pretty useless.
        I'm Tony D of http://www.absoluteability.com
        Check out my Pua books on Amazon

Comment

This is so true it hurts.

I love theory. I love epiphanies. I love learning things. It's so much fun.

Actually doing and applying knowledge, well... really bores me. My mind always tells me "I know how to do this. Going through the motions is just below me."

Annoyingly this applies to business as well as PU and other stuff.

I'm working on it, and I guess I will till the day I die. On the other hand, all my friends know me as 'the walking library' and 'the fount of all knowledge', which has its perks, too.

N

Comment

Working...
          X