Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to create your own 10, introduction to fixer upper game...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to create your own 10, introduction to fixer upper game...

I come form a real estate background. In real estate what we do is we find a house with tons of potential, no matter the condition, we invest a little money in for some repairs, and then we flip it and sell it for huge profits.

So wtf does that has anything to do with seduction. As most players know getting a real hottie aka a hot babe 10 in community terminology and or top 1% of women, represent many problems:

1.- Most of them are taken.

2.- There is too much competition. In a lot of cases with guys that are very good looking, have game, have status, have money, or all of the above.

3.- They have an army of cockblockers around them, this include orbiters, white nights, social circle and female friends.

4.- They have a delusional sense of reality, in other words, a lot of them have been spoil since a very young age due to their looks.

5.- Following reason number 4 a lot of them are very picky, demanding and drama.

The above are generalizations, there are exceptions and there are very hot women that are very nice, humble etc... I am talking about MOST, not all, so lets' make sure that we do not put every hot women in one box, but generally most of them specially in a club environment fit somewhat the 5 points I have made.

So after being with hot women and sleeping with them, I realize that is all a mental fuck, they are not that difference than an average to above average girl, in other words they have a vagina, an ass, and a set of tits.

That is when I decided to apply what I do in business to women, and experimented with what I call "fixer upper game" and it has worked for me wonderfully :-) . I talk about fixer upper game in couple of my videos and in my "How to get a girlfriend post". But I never really explained it in detail.

What is ideal from YOUR part to do fixer upper game:

1.- You need to be above average in seduction.

2.- The girl needs to be somewhat a bit more invested in you.

3.- This ties in with number 2 and is an obvious point, but I will make it anyways, you have FUCKED the girl.

4.- Another obvious point and ties in with points 2 and 3, is your neediness is in check.

5.- Your fitness, self-development, nutrition, career goals, accomplishment are present AND/OR were present at some point in your life journey AND/OR is on the way. THIS POINT IS CRUCIAL due to CREDIBILITY. Example you cannot be a fat fuck with 40% body fat teaching a girl eating right and working out, get me?.

What is ideal from her part to do fixer upper game:

1.- In my experience this has worked better for me with an above average girl, or a girl that you can see some potential. In my personal experience the girls I have done this with were my personal 8(on a 1 to 10 scale). But i don't doubt this can be done even with a 6. Remember guys what Coco channel accurately states: " There are no ugly women only lazy ones".

2.- She is invested in you and likes you either equally or a bit more.

3.- No social circle or very small social circle. This condition is not really necessary but I find it better when there are not many conflicting voices.

4.- Very independent or somewhat independent type.

5.- Six months to a year after a recent break up works well in my experience. I think after a break up women go through a bit of a cock carousel stage (get a lot of dicks for a while then they want a change and go back to a monogamous type relationship).

However to be honest only 1 and 2 is what is required the 3-5 is a plus, but not required.

How to implement fixer upper game:

So now we get to the important part. So the girl is invested with you, you let her into your lifestyle which is a typically the lifestyle of most community dudes, which is into reading, fitness, self development etc... In other words you talk the talk but you walk the walk. You do not have to have a 6 pack, but she can see week by week changes in the way you dress, look etc...

She will eventually ask you for guidance, so you give her good advice(which is all the shit that is field tested 100 times by different gurus and or books). So you give her bits and pieces of advice. As she follow some of the advice and see for herself it works (evidence). You will establish credibility and she will seek more advice. Little by little she will see you as a GURU and/or teacher.

Once you reach the Guru/teacher window of opportunity is time to exploit it. So now you are teaching her about nutrition (macros), and you give her a workout routine or book(beach body the creators of p90x have awesome programs like insanity in my experience they do the job fairly well). As she sees changes she will get more hooked and seek more of your wisdom. The beauty about all of this is that as she is becoming hotter she is getting more addicted and more attached to you, since you are a leader, you are improving her life, she feels she owes you and you have changed her life for the better . Now, you and her go to the mall you teach her that every time she gets paid she should reward herself: by buying a new outfit (in some cases as I go shopping for clothes I make it a date, and have them come along and say try this "hey this would look so good on you") as they try it i sometimes buy it, or have them buy it themselves (if is more than $20 i don't buy it).

You teach them red pill/secret society/social dynamics/fashion/fitness (most of my girls read my blog for example).

You help them with their hair and color. One of my girls hair was horrible, I identify her head shape as we were out one day I saw a girl with a hot haircut that would look good on her and i told her "that really would look good on you" , I approached the other girl and I complemented her haircut and ask "who is your hairdresser and what is the name and color of your haircut" , she gave me the info. and I went with her to get the haircut a week later.

Very important point is to come across as a positive motivator INSTEAD of a nasty dictator that makes them feel they are not good enough. I took one time a 8 to a 10 but I fucked up by coming across too demanding. I made her stop smoking, workout, dress different, new hair style, new job,new social skills, she looked hot as hell, dressed amazing, but at the end she ended up resenting me and we broke up.

Since then, I have perfected fixer upper game and when they do not follow my advice I do not verbalize it but stay quiet and act a bit disappointed. They get the point after couple of times, they usually make the change themselves.

Fixer upper game works well if you are a seduction coach, the reasoning is that is the same concept and steps that we do with paying clients, the different is you get your payment in the form of sex and investment instead of validation and cash.

Usually you can do the drastic change in as little as 6 months to a year, depending on the girl, my average is less than 3 months.

Finally, with fixer upper game you get all of the pros of a super hot girl, without all the negatives=profit. Out!

Last edited by Skills360; 09-07-2014, 11:42 PM.

I always do this, and I actually never thought of it as an option to not do it. I kinda assumed that anyone who are into self improvement would be like that in a relationship. My main objective is always getting girls into the gym doing squats.

I also find that it goes 2 ways. Some things I was lectured on by GFs before realizing myself how important they are:
    -Posture
    -Underwear
    -Skin care
    -Nail care
    -Coffee making
    -Interior design
    ..and thats just from the top of my head.

A girl I met recently is doing fitness competitions, and it almost makes me nervous around her, that she has the whole gym/physique thing so tightly together. It is very inspiring though. And adds pressure. I dont like the idea of being with someone who are on another fitness level, even if they dont seem to judge.

So yea, personal improvement of GFs is a must. Just let them understand indirectly that you always wanted a GF who is into X and Y. (2 things are usually ok. Adding more could backfire..)

Absolutely no need for red pill/secret society lectures imo..

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
      Absolutely no need for red pill/secret society lectures imo..
      ^ well this is important, for swinclub, 3 somes, and for them not to bother you with marriage and kids. But yes is not needed, but i do it, works for me..

Comment

What happens when she refuses to do any of these things?
        How to have 3 hour meet-to-lays and nonmonogamous relationships with any type of woman:
        The Blackdragon Blog

Comment

I've also done that in small scale with stuff I consider serious, like smoking etc.
          I agree that you can't go really demanding here.

Originally posted by Blackdragon View Post
          My practical experience is that if she refuses to do NONE of that, then she just is too rigid to be something I take seriously, she would remain FB and will fade away as new women come in. So far I have not been able to appreciate rigid strong independent type for long.
          English is not my first language, so bear with me!
          Everything a woman does is what she feels at the moment, which is subject to change at the next moment. Cred: Tubarao

Comment

i have no encounter refusal, but what i have encounter is procrastination... Positive re-enforcement! At one point as i said in the post i used a bit of dictatorship aka guy drama and that worked short term but not in the long run(ended up losing the girl at the end, the next dude got the fruits of my labor).... Positive reinforcement, persuasion, and leading by example works well, combined with a bit of patience, basically is not difference that what we do with students/clients... You have put on a bd hat for biz/life advice, tubarao hat for relationship advice, david k for fashion advice, goldem dillema for fitness advice etc....= fixer upper

warning: no too fall into "nice guy" territory "i did all for her and this is how she repays me" the she owes you attitude that nice guys have, got a be kept in check.

Comment

Good post. The real estate analogy is to the point. There always has to be be a strong foundation. In a building that would probably be the location, size of the property, general built, dry basement… Most other things can be changed.

This is what I have actually been doing for years when it comes to spending time with women. If the foundation is good, it is worth investing in. Ideally this foundation would be:

- mutual attraction
              - physical and mental sanity
              - slim or athletic body type
              - positive energy and self confidence
              - university education (intelligence is more important)
              - general curiosity
              - high sex drive

These are the points that are important for me. I might have forgotten a few. For other men, this might look slightly different.

It is even better if she is not "perfect" yet and eager to learn new things from me or together with me, because this increases the mutual investment and makes the relationship much stronger. Ideally this works in both ways. Things I have learned from girlfriends include:

- how to dress sharp
              - basic sewing
              - Spanish
              - salsa dancing
              - massage
              - being more relaxed in many situations

Learning from me and teaching me new things -> perfect -> GF material
              Learning, not teaching -> boring, but there might be potential
              Not learning, not teaching -> boring -> FB
              Not learning but teaching -> interesting but frustrating in the long run

A woman who can teach me a lot and is not interested in learning anything from me is a problem because I might be attracted, but have the feeling that this attraction is not mutual. Dangerous…
              For me, a good relationship is about giving and receiving.
              Last edited by Delenclos; 09-08-2014, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OrTheHWY View Post
                she would remain FB and will fade away as new women come in
                THAT is the correct answer.
                How to have 3 hour meet-to-lays and nonmonogamous relationships with any type of woman:
                The Blackdragon Blog

Comment

I think you should be very careful to be complimenting her a lot and letting her know you think she's great and there are a million things you appreciate about her, before trying to change her. Being critical is not cool and can really hurt someone. Plus who wants to be with someone who is constantly trying to change them? Women don't like that any more than men do. If you want to help someone make positive changes, great, but don't do it with the idea that you don't like her as is, and be encouraging, not critical.
                  Check out my blog!
                  http://lifeofalovergirl.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Lovergirl View Post
                    I think you should be very careful to be complimenting her a lot and letting her know you think she's great and there are a million things you appreciate about her, before trying to change her. Being critical is not cool and can really hurt someone. Plus who wants to be with someone who is constantly trying to change them? Women don't like that any more than men do. If you want to help someone make positive changes, great, but don't do it with the idea that you don't like her as is, and be encouraging, not critical.

The best seducers make women think is there idea and the idea comes from them... The same with the sales person, a good salesman make the client think it was their decision all along to buy a product...
                    If you read the post and answers 2 or 3 times i explained no to be demanding, pushy, dictatorial... As i said it cost me one relationship a while back....

Comment

THAT is the correct answer.

Well that is a good answer, but this is mainly to be done with women you already put in the oltr or mltr category. Why would anybody would want to invest in a fb, i would not...

Also usually when you get resistance is because the picture in their mind is too complex or complicated, for example women would be scare to death of changing eating habits, or taking an hour to workout...

The key just like with escalation and seduction.... Is baby steps and getting compliance while making things simple for her.

Instead of drinking soda, why not try cristal light(flavor water) for example or diet soda... Then you get them to another compliance ladder...

Instead of weight workout get them started with stirp pole or zumba(something they will enjoy) then gradually introduce them to weights...

Again refusal is cause they picture complications... If you make it very easy for them, the refusal or procrastination will be gonne...

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
                        Well that is a good answer, but this is mainly to be done with women you already put in the oltr or mltr category.
                        Correct. Downgrade your OLTR or MLTR to FB if she doesn't play ball. I've done this many times.

Of course the ideal solution is to get an OLTR/MLTR who doesn't need to be "changed" like this in the first place. I personally would be very happy with an OTLR who as an 8, for example, because I can always go fuck 9s and 10s on the side if I really need to. But lets not get into that since I don't want to derail your thread.

I don't disagree with anything you said in your OP and think it's fine. There's one woman in my life right now who I think should lose a little weight and she knows I feel that way. That's fine.

My point in the above posts is that about 90% of women on planet Earth, if encouraged to change, even if encouraged very sweetly and nicely, will either A) not change, B) change for a while and then snap back to the way they were later, or C) not change fast enough for you.

That's why before doing any of this it's important to first determine exactly what you will do when she doesn't change as you encourage.

If your answer is, "I would downgrade her from OLTR/MLTR down to FB and go find better women," then you win.

If your answer is, "I would not downgrade and I would just keep nicely pushing her," then you've entered oneitis/Alpha 1.0 category and you're asking for your own set of problems.

That's my point.
                        The Blackdragon Blog

Comment

Totally had that experience, BD. I tried to get my ex to get her shit together... There was some progress but it was really slow. And met by a lot of resistance from her side.

I feel like maybe I'm the guy you mean when you say Alpha 1.0... Making some progress towards 2.0!

Anyway, I've had very little success changing people. Even if the changes I suggested were something obvious and objectively important and would only take 20 minutes a week, still no luck.

People change when they want to change, I guess is my takeaway.

Comment

My point in the above posts is that about 90% of women on planet Earth, if encouraged to change, even if encouraged very sweetly and nicely, will either A) not change, B) change for a while and then snap back to the way they were later, or C) not change fast enough for you.
                            Your statistic does not match my statistics... The ones i tried with work in every occasion and were eager, even the one that ended up in break up. After we broke up try to do fixer upper game on her new bf, lol, broke up with him, came back to me, we ended up breaking up for m/w complex the second time.

That's why before doing any of this it's important to first determine exactly what you will do when she doesn't change as you encourage.

i never did that planning...Don't complicate it, you like the girl that is why she is in a oltr or a mltr, so no..

If your answer is, "I would downgrade her from OLTR/MLTR down to FB and go find better women," then you win.
                            Why? you are not going into a relationship with the goal to do fixer upper, that would guarantee a fail. It is just a thing you do as part of the relationship.

If your answer is, "I would not downgrade and I would just keep nicely pushing her," then you've entered oneitis/Alpha 1.0 category and you're asking for your own set of problems.

That's my point.
                            NO you are not nicely pushing anything, that is not the goal here man... Maybe my fault for using the real estate analogy and maybe i was not clear enough with the op.

if it does not work is either cause:

1.- the dude doing it(no you bd i am talking in general) is not doing it right, making it her idea.

2.- She does not want to do it, ties with number 1.

3.- She feels she is not good enough.

4.- the dude is doing a bad sales/seduction job.

5.- the dude is to outcome dependent.

6.-the dude has no credibility.

7.- too pushy.

Anyways, most of the women mirror the dude they are with, start kind of acting and talking like them etc... There is a saying you are the collection of the 5 people you hang around with...

How do you convince a women that wants to be mono, to be poly? is the same type of concept... Persuasion/seduction

P.s. so far 3 posters have reported some type of success doing fixer upper in this post if you include me is 4.

Comment

Originally posted by donkaktus View Post
                              Totally had that experience, BD. I tried to get my ex to get her shit together... There was some progress but it was really slow. And met by a lot of resistance from her side.

I feel like maybe I'm the guy you mean when you say Alpha 1.0... Making some progress towards 2.0!

Anyway, I've had very little success changing people. Even if the changes I suggested were something obvious and objectively important and would only take 20 minutes a week, still no luck.

People change when they want to change, I guess is my takeaway.

^ very good point you can take a donkey to the water but not make it drink it... As you experiment with it and with people you will find that spot were you can lead and they will follow, it does take a while and tons of practice. I guess i come from a sales background and that helps a lot...

Comment

Working...
                              X