Introduction to swing club game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by allmyfriendsaredead View Post
    iím definitely more of the dating mentality than most here. my first year there were a lot of good times. but now, and i know this is partly ego, i just donít feel like a lot of girls deserve me. sounds crazy but a lot of the time when iím our and a girls interested sheíll say she wants to exchange numbers and iíll be like ďnot interested.Ē i see myself as having too much value to just pass myself around like a cold. i donít want to be the town bike that everyone gets to ride.
    funny thing is though I actual am an intellectual. My IQ has scored from like 117-131 but I actually am attracted to dumb as dirt girls who are hot LOL. I get intellectual stimulation from my bros. I compartmentalize. Although two of my currents are high iq like 126 and 131 and they are the ones that actually go to sex clubs with me.

for me priority is hotness, youth, and submission lady wise. girls who are hot tend to be smart though. there's a correlation between beauty and IQ I believe.

Comment

1 in 5 is lay ratio at sex club for me when we approach hbu Skills360 ?

Comment

Originally posted by allmyfriendsaredead View Post
        iím definitely more of the dating mentality than most here. my first year there were a lot of good times. but now, and i know this is partly ego, i just donít feel like a lot of girls deserve me. sounds crazy but a lot of the time when iím our and a girls interested sheíll say she wants to exchange numbers and iíll be like ďnot interested.Ē i see myself as having too much value to just pass myself around like a cold. i donít want to be the town bike that everyone gets to ride.
        what makes you believe other guys are not the same way? you met one guy from the forum who has never been even in sync with most guys of the forum... The rest of your sentence is pure cope...

If you are in a relationship that is fine enjoy it.... But the rest is pure none sense....

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

what makes you believe other guys are not the same way? you met one guy from the forum who has never been even in sync with most guys of the forum... The rest of your sentence is pure cope...

If you are in a relationship that is fine enjoy it.... But the rest is pure none sense....
          lol he says that getting tons of lays was because of ego but now he has ego about not getting lays O.o

people seldom change

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

I donít see how itís cope. You weíre talking about being dejected when you would lose interest is a set and the girls became disappointed. so just like me you clearly arenít just trying to duck any girl without screening. the difference is i tell girls that approach me or i approach if iím not interested.

also, definitely not cope in the sense that iím certain my gf would go to a sex club if i told her i wanted to. sheís young and looks like model in los angeles. so if looks come as a premium for getting with other hot girls then iíd have one of the hotttest, if not the hottest bartering value. but i really donít look at my girlfriend as an item to be bartered. i doubt weíll be together that long and wouldnít be opposed to doing things like threesomes with her, i donít want to barter her to some other dude so i can duck his girl. as gay as it sounds i value her more than that sheís my best friend. weíre kinda hippies and get each other. plus, if you have a really hot girl whoís down for that why not just get threesomws with her?

and yeah itís still ego. iím human. having sex with hot girls builds your ego. anyone who is egoless i doubt they really get results. it just fuels that shit too much. i definitely wouldnít accuse you two of not having ego, nor do i doubt that you get results.

as far as meeting a poster here, i did meet one. we exchanged snaps back in the day and he hit me up when he was in venice. it was a dead night but when i met up with him he had moved a group of four girls to the venue i was at. he seemed like a normal guy, heís handsome and has fine social skills. and his sent me pics of cute girls heís hooked up with and he has god awful logistics. iím sure there are better here but i wouldnít throw salt on his game.

Comment

also iím not even really sure what people mean when they throw the word cope around. i know incels say it when people are trying to make themselves feel better about not getting laid. thereís no coping here. i find it easy to get laid and still do when single pretty frequently considering my current standards. i could fuck 70 girls again easily in 2019. but letís be honest. those kind of numbers are built on a foundation of sixes, at least for me. a lot of ethnic girls. often short gjrls. iíd rather get a couple 7+ per month. i like tall pretty white girls. iím white so thereís no cultural difference. i got tired of dating outside my culture.

thatís pretty much where iím at. not bad for 2.5 years in. but certainly not as good as what would be possible i feel like if i could get more nlp based stories that I would probably improve. i also kinda feel like iím probably about maxed out in game though. i put in a lot of time studying, going out for daygame, nightfame and tinder in that first year. iím really not sure how good you can get. but so far it has come fairly easily to me. relationship management has the been the hardest thing for me actually.

Comment

6BF678DD-19E4-4A7F-B709-EB3AF36D21DB.jpeg to back up what iím saying here is me using a model to get a threesome with a stripper

1OR76DS.png F8F3550E-4BB0-44A2-B3C2-7760AD926720.png 21E8BC5B-C17D-4455-A208-AEC7E049210B.png

Comment

it depends where you live. my city has plenty of 8+ where I don't have to go lower then that ever lol I've been with more 9s than 6s according to my scale.

in a way 9s are easier if you have the value to back it up because they know their value and know they can probably have you if they want you. 6s are insecure you'll fuck and chuck them so often will give the rudest rejections cause they can preserve their ego at your expense. this is getting mad off topic though lol

I also have a kink to see how slutty a girl can get if I let her haha. I'll like encourage slutty behaviour and just see how far the rabbit hole goes mwahaha

yo there's an interesting website that you can also see your sexual kinks here's mine post yours this is the test https://bdsmtest.org/select-mode

Attached Files

Comment

• allmyfriendsaredead
                    Editing a comment
                    we have different ideas of what nines are then. i consider most models to be sevens and eights.

forgot to get to the point. i live in los angeles and have access to high end exclusive clubs in hollywood. i rarely see what i consider a nine in these places

• allmyfriendsaredead
                    Editing a comment
                    it’s actuallt a good point with sixes being rude. less attractive girls definitely need qualified to take a good looking guy seriously. if you show too much intent she’ll think you’re either trying to play her (she may not mind) but worse lead her on for validation. that’s something girls do to guys. they know the trick. some men also lead women on for validation so they’ve probably had it happen before. she can basically cheat code that by blowing you out. she then gets validated. the trick is if you can tell a girl feels that you’re higher value than her is to qualify her for being special and different. make her think there is skmejjt. you genuinely like about her.

i wish there was a forum for good looking guys to discuss the complications. it really is an advantage. but there are certain intricacies that aren’t discussed. alex’s program social encrypted taught me a lot actually though. he’s a good looking guy who also has really good game.

lol I've been with a Miss Russia candidate and a girl who's won next top model competition. I know what a 9 is. Though LA probably has more 9s than my city. My city has a good amount.

LA seems hard because more guys than girls, and you're competiting with celebs ie chris brown, leonardo di caprio etc. all live there and pull like 12 girls a piece. also it's a car city which makes people isolated.

NYC impressed me a lot. there's a dime on every block. wish I could live there for a year. That's actually where I pulled one of the above just visiting for 4 days.

Comment

• allmyfriendsaredead
                    Editing a comment
                    i still don’t see them. if i were slaying nines like you i don’t think i’d be worried about sex clubs. for me i still say i’m pretty much maxed out. i’m kinda averaging looking and don’t have a ton of money and status and i hook up with models regardless. you’re like male model tier looks right? that must be nice.

I don't know what I am looks wise sometimes I think I'm a 9, sometimes I think I'm a 7. I have good pics and know my angles but I've been called hot before and I've been caleld ugly before. I look kinda rough right now because i've had a year of insomnia and have tons of premature grey hair/dark eye circles and my face got round and puffy but still get similar results of when I was top form looks wise. I'm giving less fucks nowadayz though so if you want I can link u my social media and we can be friends on it and if you're ever in my city and i'm in yours we got a buddy to game with

I don't slay that many 9s in top form maybe like 1 a month and that's like going at it haaard like 30 hours a week. I get a lot of 8.5s. The best way to get a lot of 9s is to go to Ukraine/Russia because they have the highest amount there. That's what RSD Max is doing i'm mad jealous he started a modeling agency there and killing it.

would love to get your opinion on my value since u live in LA where the competition is even stiffer than my city guy wise lol. let me know on dm if you're down for a mutual exchange cause I gave skills mine and he didn't add me back so now I feel rejected lmao

Comment

• Grodmeister General
                    Editing a comment
                    why not ,just come to LA ! I am over here too and I have met allmyfriendsaredead!

for 9s this is what works for me. just being a total slut. for me if I compartmentalize that 'this girl is a 6 and this girl is a 9'. I get too into my head. Just being in a constant sexual state the 9 I just treat like any other girl and that for me is what works

I guess everyone is different but I'm an anxious person by nature so I need a lot of social momentum/sexual momentum

Comment

• allmyfriendsaredead
                    Editing a comment
                    you don’t understand my point. my point is there are no nines. tell me where to go to find these nines and i will.

image_2143.png just so weíre on the same page this is what a nine looks like. i live in los angeles and have been to new york enough times to know that if you have access to girls like this youíre a celebrity and donít need to be on a pickup forum. here is a nine

Comment

Please guys stop derailing the post, this is a post about swing club and going to swingclubs if you are not interested for _________ please start another post on 9 and 10s or whatever else (there are about 500 post on what is a 9 or 10, useless posts...)

Comment

• Grodmeister General
                      Editing a comment
                      he is right skills , no one was paying attention to this thread like that , its been revived .I am not sure why you got personal with him pointing out the obvious!

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
                      Editing a comment
                      and gc how do you know who is or not paying attention to my post???? what kind of software do you use... Last time i check you and allmyfriendsaredead have 0 experience or interest in swinging, therefore jumping in a thread about swinging and derailing it is beyond rude and kj...

• Grodmeister General
                      Editing a comment
                      ive met him in person skills thats how i know who he is numbnuts ! I am not gonna talk about the swing shit ,im not interested so you have a point there!

there was another thread where there was more of us talking about it before. I have friends who are 100+ kills and into swinging as well and go to the same swing club as me. I'm gunna try to get them on the forum. one of my friends has a pickup company too. him and his gf pull threesome all the time together.

so what if it's just me and skills for now. then let me and skills talk about it. i'm sure there are other people interested in this in a world of 7 billion people lol.

Skills360 why do you think the price is so expensive for couples? I mean if you're bringing a girl I'd imagine the club would still have a great ratio and be a good time. Would you ever consider opening up a swing club? I'd be interested.

roosh v forum is a bit harsh on bans and stuff but I think that's why a lot of people have moved over there. the fact no one can get banned etc. makes me people get really disrespectful on here. we lost blackdragon and this is his forum and imo he provides a lot of value.

Comment

yíall realize this thread is three years old. if it werenít for jack and i going off on a tangent not as many people would even be seeing it. for guys like jack and i who can get the hottest girls, im sure it makes sleeping with other hot girls easier. i coulda told you that. i know enough about kink from women iíve been with to write a post this good, despite having no experience. iím not really into cheat codes. using a hot girl to get threesomws is one thing. but paying to get into a sex club no bueno. at least for me. i even said i donít judge where yíall at.

anyway jack, regarding sex clubs... will you find the kinda girls we prefer to sleep with there. or will the hot girls there be sevens at best?

ps despite derailing the thread, iíve helped it get exposure. it really doesnít seem like thereís much of a desire here if itís taken three years to get any comments, and still just from one on topic user.

Comment

Working...
                      X