Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Does Hater Game Work?

Hi guys,

I've been in this manosphere Facebook group and a couple of new members came in spewing hate talk against women. One of them specifically claims to have laid hundreds of women but his attitude is one of joking (or perhaps he's serious) about beating women, how they are all wholes and sluts, and frequent apologist support for the Santa Barbara shooter. Using things like #glock, etc..

He calls himself an alpha provider. He's one of those guys who's always going on about bluepillers vs. redpillers.

My question is, how do people with such hatred/disrespect/non-appreciation for women get the women to like them enough for sex?

Can you really go through the whole process from meet to lay with out ever showing one shred of appreciation for them?

I've never seen them out in real life so I'm wondering, how does their game work?

Originally posted by Bliss View Post
    I've been in this manosphere Facebook group and a couple of new members came in spewing hate talk against women. One of them specifically claims to have laid hundreds of women but his attitude is one of joking (or perhaps he's serious) about beating women,
    What denomination of the Manosphere are they from (PUA, MGTOW, or MRM)?

None of the three denominations of the Manosphere condone any illegal activity whatsoever, including, but not limited to, physically hitting women. If these guys get laid, despite being physically abusive of women, it means that they are scraping the bottom of the self esteem barrel and are not PUAs at all. Every chump can fuck such loser women. PUAs, on the other hand, set their sights higher! If you have to beat women in order to get laid, it means you have zero game!

how they are all wholes and sluts,
    Slut shaming is also opposed to the seduction community. And whores (presumably gold diggers) are the opposite of "sluts."

and frequent apologist support for the Santa Barbara shooter. Using things like #glock, etc..
    This isn't the Manosphere! This sounds like virgin loser garbage! The Santa Barbara shooter had zero game and was a typical nice guy and self-proclaimed perfect gentleman. I believe him because only a nice guy virgin with zero game could have done such a thing. Anyone apologizing for him is not within the Manosphere. This sounds to me like Feminist bait/propaganda.

He calls himself an alpha provider.
    That's like calling yourself "hot ice."

He's one of those guys who's always going on about bluepillers vs. redpillers.
    Just because he has adopted some language from the Manosphere doesn't mean he has anything to do with us.

My question is, how do people with such hatred/disrespect/non-appreciation for women get the women to like them enough for sex?
    They don't, unless we're talking about low self esteem women who say things like, "if he doesn't hit me, he doesn't love me." There are garbage women like that out there.

Can you really go through the whole process from meet to lay with out ever showing one shred of appreciation for them?
    It depends how you define "appreciation." It is true that being physically beaten, while despicable, is still preferable to women (in the sexual sense) over being a nice guy who pedestals them and drinks their period blood. Most women don't go for physically abusive men because nice guys are NOT their only other choice, which is something we should all be thankful for because none of us here have any desire to beat women up to get laid. Still, if you want mentally healthy women to get horny for you, being a nice guy is the worst thing you can do. Physically beating them up is the second worst.

The Manosphere is unanimous in its opinion that both types of men are losers to be avoided by everyone!

I've never seen them out in real life so I'm wondering, how does their game work?
    They have no game. If they did, they wouldn't beat women up. They fuck garbage women with zero self esteem, while the nice guys whom these same low self esteem garbage women use as emotional tampons and Kleenexes fuck no one.

Comment

Players with notches who have disdain for women are usually your typical frat boys at a university. They're tall, athletic, entitled, and dominant so they get pussy fairly easily, but they are not 'seducers' per se, so they don't care to understand women or find out what makes them tick. Because of that they tend to have ridiculous amounts of m/W complex--they think all girls are sluts except their moms and that one girl who didn't put out quickly and became their girlfriend.

Comment

What denomination of the Manosphere are they from
        I'm not sure, but based on their terminology "sub5" "NW4" and Googling it, the only place I can find that covers that sort of thing is sluthate .com. The posts on slut hate seem to match their vibe too.

If you have to beat women in order to get laid, it means you have zero game!
        They wen't doing it to get laid, just as a behavior in general or to keep "bitches" in line. It seemed like they were both joking, and yet at the same time seriously in support. He was an "aggressive troll" as another member put it.

He calls himself an alpha provider.
        That's like calling yourself "hot ice."
        HAha I know, I thought it was funny too.

if you want mentally healthy women to get horny for you, being a nice guy is the worst thing you can do.
        <<< wow, now there's a concept that I'd like to explore further Are you referring to "The nice guy" sniffling weakling steriotype or to just being nice in general? Because if you're saying "never be nice to girls" then I'm thinking "Well what the hell are we supposed to do then? Teasing them too much usually results in emotional defensiveness, anger, rage, and blow out."

Comment

usually your typical frat boys at a university. They're tall, athletic, entitled, and dominant so they get pussy fairly easily, but they are not 'seducers' per se, so they don't care to understand women or find out what makes them tick.
          YES! That is SO IT!. You hit the nail on the head my friend and drove it right through board. He looked about like a college senior frat boy type, blond, god looking, but also financially well off, definitely entitled and domineering.

they don't care to understand women or find out what makes them tick.
          That's what I was thinking their problem was. They were so hateful because they didn't understand women. The only thing they knew was that women are often promiscuous. They had a vision of the Goddess in their mind and were "terribly vexed" to find out that the Goddess is not as advertised.

Comment

Hi guys,

I've been in this manosphere Facebook group and a couple of new members came in spewing hate talk against women. One of them specifically claims to have laid hundreds of women but his attitude is one of joking (or perhaps he's serious) about beating women, how they are all wholes and sluts, and frequent apologist support for the Santa Barbara shooter. Using things like #glock, etc..

He calls himself an alpha provider. He's one of those guys who's always going on about bluepillers vs. redpillers.

That dude fits the description of former pua H#$@#a$%@#$t#$%$e#$%$r (sorry we can not say due to forum rules) those are trolls, and yea kind of part of mgtow, but more due to lack of success, super red pillers.. But he fits the description is more of trolling/stick act... Pm i will show you were they are now so you can understand...

Comment

Question makes no sense. Ability to get girl, is not affected by respect/appreciation etc.

(Edit: No. Im saying that interactions with girls live 'their own life', separately from ideas about girls in your 'intellectual brain'. You need to realize that those ideas carry little weight, compared to our 'sexual nature'.)

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
                Question makes no sense. Ability to get girl, is not affected by respect/appreciation etc.
                Are you saying I can walk up to women and make them feel like they are $h!+? (not "the $h!+") and they will fuck me? Not one moment of "Your hot", "I like your body enough to fuck it" type of appreciation. Anything? If I'm just a complete dick they will come up to me seeking attention and validation and will get so upset seeking it that they have to play their "ace in the hole" by fucking me to prove they are worthy of my glance? ...What are we saying here ijjjji?

Comment

I'm not sure, but based on their terminology "sub5" "NW4" and Googling it, the only place I can find that covers that sort of thing is sluthate .com. The posts on slut hate seem to match their vibe too.
                  Okay, case closed! Sluthate is NOT the Manosphere.

It used to have the word "PUA" followed by the word "hate," but then it shut down because Elliot Rodgers was on the site. Now it's called sluthate. These are not members of the Manosphere. These are rejects from it! Pay no attention to these angry losers!

Also, Google "true forced loneliness" if you want to see the lowest omega males you've ever seen raging against the Manosphere while pretending to be red pill.

They wen't doing it to get laid, just as a behavior in general or to keep "bitches" in line.
                  Then they truly have no game. Seducers don't have to beat up women to keep them in line. Only men who feel they are powerless do such things.

wow, now there's a concept that I'd like to explore further Are you referring to "The nice guy" sniffling weakling stereotype
                  Yes! Is there another kind?

or to just being nice in general? Because if you're saying "never be nice to girls" then I'm thinking "Well what the hell are we supposed to do then? Teasing them too much usually results in emotional defensiveness, anger, rage, and blow out."
                  Being respectful of those who respect you is one thing. Being "nice" is another. That word "nice" just sends chills down my spine and makes me want to take a shower.

Just because you shouldn't be "nice" to women, doesn't mean you shouldn't be fair to them. Just make women understand (with your demeanor and attitude, not your words) that you will tolerate no disrespect from anyone. If she disrespects you, she's gone from your life. Be confident and outcome independent. But if she is treating you fairly and like a real man, then of course you should be pleasant to her. Just make sure your vibe communicates that this pleasant nature of yours comes from a position of strength and abundance, not weakness or supplication.

Being nice, on the other hand, means being castrated. It means having no masculine energy.

That's what I was thinking their problem was. They were so hateful because they didn't understand women. The only thing they knew was that women are often promiscuous. They had a vision of the Goddess in their mind and were "terribly vexed" to find out that the Goddess is not as advertised.
                  So typical M/W complex! She who sexually frustrates men is worshipped and she who sexually satisfies men is trashed. Pathetic, self-hating trash!

Again, pay no attention to these losers. They have nothing to do with the seduction community or the manosphere.

Comment

Working...
                  X