LTR texting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LTR texting

Have been dating her for 1 month, she was a virgin before she met me. We both want a LTR.

What do you think about texting her every day? What would you text her?

Backwards thinking. Relax and follow your own desires (texting her whenever/whatever you FEEL LIKE texting her), assuming you are a fairly normal person, and not someone who would pester her with lots of needy texts, and then counting the minutes it takes for her to answer each time and analyzing her replies etc etc..

(Oh and whenever you feel like a needy creep like that, better wait until she texts you first.)

Comment

How do you already know her well enough after only 1 month to decide to go for a committed long term monogamous relationship?

Comment

Originally posted by Dude909 View Post
        How do you already know her well enough after only 1 month to decide to go for a committed long term monogamous relationship?
        Go easy on the guy. To many 'regular' guys your question would seem odd. Hell I'm sure many of us have (me included) have got into LTRs way too quick.

Comment

Originally posted by j View Post
          Have been dating her for 1 month, she was a virgin before she met me. We both want a LTR. What do you think about texting her every day? What would you text her?
          Be cautious with LTR stuff... 1 month and as her first it is too soon don't get too invested. That said I almost never text or call a woman first unless it is something short and practical... Even my semi domestic OLTR that I have been seeing for 2 years... Even her... I let her call or text me first.

Make them chase, don't be needy you have abundance.

What I do is answer texts from women in a crisp and timely way... and pick up the phone... Unless I really can't. And if I can't I have a one button text answer programmed into my phone... "In a meeting will call you later." Give her the fix she is looking for... But don't seek her out.

Technical Explanation Below:

Woman get a rush of dopamine when they make contact with you. It feels good to them. So if they can reliably get a hit off you when they want one, it creates a good aura around your interactions... But counter intuitively if you reach out to her it singles low value and does not produc the same chemical effect in her brain. This is why woman are aloof with guys that call them all of the time, but get oddly angry and dramatic if they think you ignored them, in a way a guy just would not.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude909 View Post
            She was a virgin until she met me. I'm her first bf. She is super nice to me. I think she's really in love.

I've dated many girls but she is the nicest. Kind, giving, loving, caring, intelligent, down to earth. She has low self esteem but it doesn't bother me. I have very high self esteem, enjoy being with her and don't feel like she's bringing me down.

I only send her 1 text a day.

Since I'm her first bf, she is needy and wants to see me every day. I feel like a virgin gets addicted to her first bf very easily, so the chances of her being mean are much lower? I realize that a normal girl would not like a guy who chases her and texts her every day and buys her flowers once. However, do you think a virgin would be happy if I'm nice to her: text every day, see her every day, buy flowers once?

Comment

How long do you wait before you promote her to gf/LTR?

Comment

Originally posted by j View Post
                How long do you wait before you promote her to gf/LTR?
                In my opinion, you let her prompt for it, not the other way around

ock

Comment

Working...
                X