How to Have a Good Day2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Have a Good Day2

So I've realized that my day2 game is super lacking. I can get the girls interested, get their numbers, and then get a day2. However, I think that I am setting up too much of a "date" vibe on these day2s. I am not sure exactly how I am doing this, but the reactions that i am getting seem to be that I'm not consistent with the playboy image that I give off during the initial interaction.

I guess my question is, what the hell should I be doing on a day2, and how should I act in order to get the lays that I know I can get, just haven't been able to.

If you look in the old masf, i made a detailed post about this under the title
    "getting laid on first dates consistently".

Just incase that site is down, the summary points are:

-Escalate sexually before the date to know where things stand

-Have logistics sorted (meet as close as possible to her/your place)

-Avoid coffee/lunch dates - late night dates with alcohol are better.

-Do not play things safe so you don't "scare her off"; if she is scared by your escalation she is no use to you.

I was coaching a guy a couple of weeks ago on this very subject in my home-town; and he nailed a girl on a first date
    the following week- well a blowjob in the back of his car!

And this is from a guy who is new to game and who usually takes several dates to get any action with a girl.

So i know these are simple things that anyone can apply and have success with.

Peace

Comment

Originally posted by cobi View Post

Peace
      Cobi has good points there. However, most of my closes have been late afternoon/evening with
      no alcohol involved. I am guessing you are talking about college game with girls who are less than 21.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
        Cobi has good points there. However, most of my closes have been late afternoon/evening with
        no alcohol involved. I am guessing you are talking about college game with girls who are less than 21.
        Not necessarily U21, but most of them are going to be because that is what I go after.

Thanks Cobi for the insight. Going to have to read that thread on old-fs and I'll be back here if I have any questions.

Comment

-Escalate sexually before the date to know where things stand

-Have logistics sorted (meet as close as possible to her/your place)

-Do not play things safe so you don't "scare her off"; if she is scared by your escalation she is no use to you.

I was coaching a guy a couple of weeks ago on this very subject in my home-town; and he nailed a girl on a first date
          the following week- well a blowjob in the back of his car!

And this is from a guy who is new to game and who usually takes several dates to get any action with a girl.

So i know these are simple things that anyone can apply and have success with.

Peace
          That's interesting Cobi. I'm used to doing all my day2's during the day, with things like coffee or mini-golf or something interactive. I'm going to dick around with a few night time dates sometime soon, involving alcohol probably. I don't believe I have set up an alcoholic night time day2 before... Ha. At least not outside my house, I've invited girls over to watch a movie then had us drink from the bar in my room.

In my opinion, it's better to save the sexual escalation for after you have already isolated the girl. Escalating beforehand in any overt way has had negative outcomes for me, because the girl's ASD is triggered when this occurs? Not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Water View Post
            That's interesting Cobi. I'm used to doing all my day2's during the day, with things like coffee or mini-golf or something interactive. I'm going to dick around with a few night time dates sometime soon, involving alcohol probably. I don't believe I have set up an alcoholic night time day2 before... Ha. At least not outside my house, I've invited girls over to watch a movie then had us drink from the bar in my room.

In my opinion, it's better to save the sexual escalation for after you have already isolated the girl. Escalating beforehand in any overt way has had negative outcomes for me, because the girl's ASD is triggered when this occurs? Not sure.

Escalating prior to the date is purely to test the waters.

You'd be surprised at what you can get away with, and with girls you met a few days earlier in day/online.

For example the girl i got from Plentyoffish earlier this week came straight to my hotel room at 1230am!

A few times, i've gone straight to their place - no messing around with dates at all.

This may come as a shock to some of you boys, but some girls rather skip all the day-2 stuff and get down to it;
            just like us.

And you won't find out which ones unless you escalate.

Just give her an opportunity to show her slutty side!

Comment

stuff
              I know you can get away with that and that doesn't surprise me at all. I was simply saying that in MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCES, reserving sexual escalation for when you have her isolated has worked best for me. To each his own, if this is working for you then keep it up.

Comment

It's possible that what's giving off the "date" vibe is too much sitting and chatting. I'm with Cobi in that I do all my Day2's at night (that might be a personal weakness though - I just find it more comfortable to do things at night) and involving alcohol. It'll usually be something active and high-energy like pool, bowling, clubbing etc. nearby my place. I keep the majority of sexual escalation for when we're alone but there'll be a lot of kino, hugging, picking her up, to test the waters, as Cobi says. Things generally work themselves out from there.

Comment

Working...
                X