Did my first legit daygame approach today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did my first legit daygame approach today

This is probably silly and insignificant to most people, but today I did my first legit daytime approach (not 'drills' or whatever).

I was sitting in this taco place eating, and I kept makingn eyes with this cute Asian chick. I always am too much of a bitch to ever approach during the day though. However, today I guess the pros far outweighed the cons. I had my whole meal to sit and contemplate doing it, which also gave me plenty of time for anxiety to build...but surprisingly I had no anxiety at all!

As I was leaving I was thinking "nah fuck it. I'll just not do it. I never do anyway." However, some compelling force made my feet walk over to her and talk to her...

"Hey excuse me. Do you wanna grab a beer with me?" I said to her.

"no" she said.

"Right on. It was worth a try ".

And that was that.

Im on vacation and I have my own hotel room for the week, so I thought it might've been cool to get some chick to hang with.

Anyway that wasn't so bad.

Nice, progress. See, it ain't so bad!

Some thoughts. .

For day game you want to focus a lot more on comfort initially, step 1 is to make her feel comfortable interacting with a stranger. Making eyes at a girl for an extended period of time is actually anti-comfort (tension), her attraction will be there for a few minutes but then will start to feel "awkward" ("awkward" is essentially "tension used incorrectly").

So making a faster, bolder move will actually make the girl feel MORE comfortable. You could try walking to her table, sitting down, giving a time constraint (which is a comforter) and introducing a comforting fluff conversation "hey I just want to sit here for a second (time constraint) to say hi, I'm in town for a week and don't know anyone! (comforting fluff, slightly vulnerable in an attractive way)." Then fluff for a bit about yourself (to make her feel comfortable and more interested) "yeah I'm in a band, we tour a lot. Sounds fun, and it is, but can actually be boring and lonely a lot of the time. A lot of sitting alone at lunch!" Ask a thing or two about her, then say "my food is getting cold over there, let me grab it, i'll join you here." Insta-date! Now you can start to run some game, amp up the attraction and good tension a bit. Feeling her out, you can try some sex talk, if she bites turn it personal, and if everything lines up pull her right then and there for some sex. Otherwise bridge to another meet.

No need to open with a date invitation, you're in a prime opportunity for an insta-date.

So try thinking along these lines next time, how to make her quickly feel comfortable! THEN run game.

But good stuff, you've taken the first step.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Asshole View Post
      This is probably silly and insignificant to most people
      Shit, I remember my first one, I was really anxious. All I did was went up to a couple girls at a table and complimented one of them, before immediately ejecting myself lol.

Comment

Not insignificant at all! I remember my first. Approached a five-set of strangers in the quad at my uni (so not totally cold....more lukewarm). Got the convo going pretty well. In hindsight the least hot of the 5 (they were all attractive) was giving me IOIs, but I wasn't open minded enough to see that. Total AFC game btw, but I guess the fifth girl was attracted enough that it didn't matter. Probably could have scored with her. Would have been way hot.

As long as you are learning from your approaches, there is value.

Comment

Originally posted by pureevil View Post
          Nice, progress. See, it ain't so bad!

Some thoughts. .

For day game you want to focus a lot more on comfort initially, step 1 is to make her feel comfortable interacting with a stranger. Making eyes at a girl for an extended period of time is actually anti-comfort (tension), her attraction will be there for a few minutes but then will start to feel "awkward" ("awkward" is essentially "tension used incorrectly").

So making a faster, bolder move will actually make the girl feel MORE comfortable. You could try walking to her table, sitting down, giving a time constraint (which is a comforter) and introducing a comforting fluff conversation "hey I just want to sit here for a second (time constraint) to say hi, I'm in town for a week and don't know anyone! (comforting fluff, slightly vulnerable in an attractive way)." Then fluff for a bit about yourself (to make her feel comfortable and more interested) "yeah I'm in a band, we tour a lot. Sounds fun, and it is, but can actually be boring and lonely a lot of the time. A lot of sitting alone at lunch!" Ask a thing or two about her, then say "my food is getting cold over there, let me grab it, i'll join you here." Insta-date! Now you can start to run some game, amp up the attraction and good tension a bit. Feeling her out, you can try some sex talk, if she bites turn it personal, and if everything lines up pull her right then and there for some sex. Otherwise bridge to another meet.

No need to open with a date invitation, you're in a prime opportunity for an insta-date.

So try thinking along these lines next time, how to make her quickly feel comfortable! THEN run game.

But good stuff, you've taken the first step.
          Good stuff.

Usually it's 'insta-dates' and all the 'what are we gonna talk about' preplanning stuff that causes anxiety, so I try to keep the thinking to a minimum. I will simplify this to simply 'comfort' instead. I catch your drift though. Thanks!

Comment

Awesome!
            Aiming for failure like you did here, is the best way to get into new things.
            (Since inhibition is somewhat linked to fear of failure.)

Comment

Day game FTW!!!

Here is the true test of a man's courage.

My first day game opener was in 2010. I was walking around a museum downtown with a former buddy, hungover, and decided to open this cute Luxembourgian 17-y-o with short-cropped hair. She was delicious. After exploring the museum with her for a bit I did a Facebook-close and we arranged for a beach date, with the little detail that her mother and brother would be there too...

At the beach, I tried for isolation but her brother came with her lol. In the end nothing came of it, even though something could have come of it (meaning, at least making out and the like). She was definitely curious. Her boyfriend back home, she intimated to me, was a crybaby, lol. She needed a man.

It was very empowering!!

BTW pureevil's advice here is solid gold.

Comment

Sounds like a good first step. I think it's a good idea to first disarm the whole thing, so that "what's the time?" and "are you single?" are at about the same level of awkward and risky in your head. Then build smoothness upon that.

When trying to keep thinking to a minimum, I like to think in terms of gathering and giving out information, mostly asking about her situation, telling about mine, make plans, and maybe give a SOI and an invitation a little later.

Comment

Working...
                X