Solo Gaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solo Gaming

I am trying like most men to improve myself, as it pertains to my interactions with women. I just have a hard time with this solo game stuff. My frame gets all fucked up. When I'm with friends its easy, I can play off them. I think its just easier to create that vibe with someone else. I just want some advice on how I can do this alone and not look like a creep?

Originally posted by markg505 View Post
    I am trying like most men to improve myself, as it pertains to my interactions with women. I just have a hard time with this solo game stuff. My frame gets all fucked up. When I'm with friends its easy, I can play off them. I think its just easier to create that vibe with someone else. I just want some advice on how I can do this alone and not look like a creep?
    Read Illuminatus's threads on what is "creepy." Read the lay reports (good ones include HoneyFresh's and Indie's) and search for the ones involving day game. Lastly, just realize that so long as you have decent social calibration (which will only improve the more you sarge alone), nobody will think you're a creep. What's a woman going to say? "Oh no, I was at the grocery store and this guy dared to say 'hello'"? Please, if she does, she's clearly being a bitch. It's all in your head.

Comment

go to a venue that you are comfortable with;
      the aim is the be social.
      everyone in the club is your new friend.
      talk with people in the queue
      talk with the bar staff, everyone
      get stuck in as soon as possible and approach. the more you linger the more stress you will put on yourself.
      no one cares who you're out with

Comment

Markg,

Apart from pickup, try to find (physical/sports) activities in your life that you can do by yourself. Lift weights, swim, run. Do it big. See how you improve week after week. That way you prove to yourself that you can do things on your own very well. The confidence you get from these solo activities will affect your solo game in a very positive way!

Wolfpack

Comment

Working...
        X