Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cheesy banter lines and routines that work for me constantly!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practical Technique Some cheesy banter lines and routines that work for me constantly!

Some fun/Cheesy banter lines and routines that work

Disclaimer.- this are not routines or lines that will get you laid, but is fun to use, especially for more of the high value guys that need to dumb down game a bit so women do not get so overwhelmed)

Second, I notice most puas have minimal to 0 charisma, personality, or really weak personalities… (of course my style is my own sexual busting balls, so I am bias)

These are some cheesy banter that Works for me most of the time (nothing is ever a hundred %), most are mine, some are from trolls, some from the community, feel free to add.-

Text dance routine ( my invention)

First text after club.- I had a great time pretending to be dancing with you while grabbing your ass.

miss you routine (my invention)

Hb.- I was thinking about you the other day.-
    Me. Really and where were your hands when you did.

or

Hb.- I miss you
    Skills: me 3(or any number instead of 2)

Sarging alone routine(my invention)

Hb.- who are you here with
    Skills.- my best friend
    Hb.- where?

Skills.- lift with both hands the package area of the pants (subcommunication is your dick is your best friend)

The heart pounding routine(my invention)

Grab the girl hand tell her:”I want to know if you are the one, or I want to know if we are meant to be… “
    Place the hand on your left man chest(this is better if you do work out and have a chest)
    Mention 3-5 women names: Susie, patricia, cintia, maria, Stefanie

Then mention the hb name for example Kelly, as soon as you say her name start moving your left men breast like a wrestle (the subcommunication is the heart pounding fast for her)
    Then act super surprise and “say omg, I can believe this, so you are the one…

The catholic body cross routine.(my invention)

If you see a fine girl let say dancing super sensual or doing something freaky, I usually do this when 2 girls are dancing super freaky… Look at them and make the catholic body cross (in the name of the father, the son and the wholly spirit sign that catholic do before confession).

The marriage, girlfriend or fiancée routine…(my invention)

Since I am super popular at the clubs down here, if I have a girl with me that I just met, if someone comes to say hi to me, I tell them them this is my exwife or ex girlfriend or ex fiancée (pick one)

We were together for 5 years, but she left me because, she got tired of my 2 inches, and I visually show with my small finger, but now we are back together she is giving me another chance.

Child support routine (this one is risky, my invention)

If during the convo she has more than 2 kids (ex. Lover girl)

You say: shit! That is a lot of child support.

The pimp routine ( I made this one up when I met tank it seemed to work, acting and delivery super important)

Bouncer.- the cover charge is $10

Me.- we don’t pay, you know who we are? we are pimps, as we proceed to go in the club without paying…
    Anyways, is a fun roleplay of you and your wing being pimps, I did it the whole night, tank and I had fun with it and got in free into some places with it. Again delivery and acting crucial… and constant announcement of your status…

The where are you from routine.- (this one I learn from cupid, the midget pua that gets laid a lot in Miami)
    Where are you from?

Me.- I am from heaven I just felt and her my knees.

Then the second time I tell them were am I from, never over do it, and then always finish with a question (this is important in sales), so after you tell them where are you from, you ask her where are you from, or you can do a cold read here.

The I do not have kids routine.-

Hb.- how many kids you have
    Me.- I always pull out in time. Here you make the fucking motions and then as you are about to cum jump back at least 2 feet away (like pulling out, a lot of acting required)

The faggot routine (my invention)

Hb.- are you gay.

Me.- yes! My bf is over there (point to a hot guy), I want to make him jealous

Grab her and make out…

The boyfriend material routine.-(I got this from an ex that posted on facebook someone did it to her)

Me.- feel my shirt and tell me what material you think it is?
    Hb.- as she feels the shirt, cotton
    Me- no! is boyfriend material.

The down in my pants.-(learn from neil rogers rip talk show host, similar to grandmaster)

This one you can do with literary anything… MIssrepresentation..

Hb.- I can help you edit your blog

Me.- why don’t you edit this, down in my pants.

^I use this a lot with anything…

My dog routine.-

As I walk the dog and women comment .-

Hb.- how cute?
    Me.- thank you, I get that a lot I am irresistible.
    Hb.- I was talking about the dog
    Then you pretend the dog is talking in baby voice… you are a ventriloquist..
    Dog.- hi neighbor, you are very cute
    Dog.- my daddy needs a mami etc…

Profession routine.-(community)
    What do you do?
    Boy toy

I also used this one (credit moderator daigoro)

You are not trying to turn me into a sugar daddy are you ( I also use this with any provider subcommunication and/or shit test)

Compliments (mine)

Hb.-Wwowow you are so hot, or wowo you dance so good!
    Me.- I look behind me ( a lot of acting like she is talking to someone behind me)
    Then I act surprise like is with me…
    Then I say thank you I am blushing…
    Then please cont. don’t stop (with the hand signals or telling me more)

this one got me laid believe it or not, is meant to be super retarded (the social circle lay report was done by some dude during dinner)

Why is the tomato blushing?

cause he met salad dressing

The picture routine (my invention)

1.- ask for a pic
    2.- after you get it say you bust 3.45 times to it, never a whole number

the anything sexual she says routine

if she text anything sexual or says anything sexual

tell her you will be right back you are going to go fap...

if you read my lay reports or hang out with me in person, i constantly use some or variations of things here, but you need to be congruent...

Feel free to ad some that WORK most of the time and are field tested and you see the puppy bowl eyes after delivery or hook...(the more sexual subcommunication or self deprecation the better)

The boyfriend material routine.-(I got this from an ex that posted on facebook someone did it to her)

Me.- feel my shirt and tell me what material you think it is?
    Hb.- as she feels the shirt, cotton
    Me- no! is boyfriend material.

LMAO, I laughed so hard at that one.
    http://www.BecomeTheWolf.com/

Comment

i guess i am the only one that use goofy stuff :-(

Some cheesy opener, works in clubs after hours:

me.- those are some bad ass shoes...

this one works well with girls that you have seen more than once

me.- You are having a good hair day today.

Comment

Props on the compilation video; very well done.
        " A man who loves women is loved by women. This is a law of the universe."

- Zan Perrion

Comment

Thanks Skills. Great ones in there. Great memory and very well organized. i'm a bit more haphazard/ in the moment. I'll try to remember and post some but in the meantime here's one funny EFA I borrowed from an older friend:
          when asked "what are you looking for?"
          me: I'm looking for a girlfriend... possibly a wife.
          ...(pause/let it sink in)...
          me: It doesn't matter whose, if she's cute anyone's will do.

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
            i guess i am the only one that use goofy stuff :-(

Some cheesy opener, works in clubs after hours:

me.- those are some bad ass shoes...

this one works well with girls that you have seen more than once

me.- You are having a good hair day today.
            No, you are not alone. I think not taking oneself too seriously is a huge turn-on for women. A lot of these are really good and similar to what I do.
            "In mathematics, you don't understand things. You just get used to them." --John Von Neumann

"Courage is found in unlikely places." -- J. R. R. Tolkien

Comment

Originally posted by Sase View Post
              Thanks Skills. Great ones in there. Great memory and very well organized. i'm a bit more haphazard/ in the moment. I'll try to remember and post some but in the meantime here's one funny EFA I borrowed from an older friend:
              when asked "what are you looking for?"
              me: I'm looking for a girlfriend... possibly a wife.
              ...(pause/let it sink in)...
              me: It doesn't matter whose, if she's cute anyone's will do.

hehe! love it! i am gonna use it and take it sexual

me: it doesn't matter whose, if she got a fat ass i'll bang her.

Ok this one is from an old pua cold gidaserouswreck rip:

during banter if the hb mentioned she was _____________________place for example the mall, or duing nails or whatever...

You take advantage and say cool, today i had a really good day they honor me in an award ceremony...

hb:for what?

me: for being awesome.

2.- hb: how are you doing today?

me: i am not doing good :-(

hb:why?

me: cause i mizz uzz

k for the night gamers if they play a song such as the one in the video, or any romantic, emotional type song... pretend like you are crying, for example i take my handkerchief, and i pretend like i am about to cry or crying wiping my tears...> at this point you hugh her and cry on her shoulder, like you are extremely emotional and need a hugh.... now as she is hugging you and saying "aww that is ok" or laughing grab a bit of her shirt and like you are faking wiping your nose with her shirt (calibration, acting crucial)

Comment

Thanks, good stuff...but weren't you saying few days ago that verbal game is not important ???

Comment

Originally posted by SexualHero View Post
                  Thanks, good stuff...but weren't you saying few days ago that verbal game is not important ???

Strong verbal game displayed in this posts (facepalm), after reading the retarded shit i say, are you still questioning if "strong verbals important"?

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
                    Strong verbal game displayed in this posts (facepalm), after reading the retarded shit i say, are you still questioning if "strong verbals important"?
                    Yeah it is pretty good verbal game. Humour, beeing cocky/funny,sexual banter etc...its not retarded at all. Of course, non verbals have to be there too, guy who is nervous, not confident, etc. would not have positive reactions to these lines.
                    But there is no this playful vibe, this sexual banter without words, no matter what your non verbals are

Comment

Originally posted by SexualHero View Post
                      Yeah it is pretty good verbal game. Humour, beeing cocky/funny,sexual banter etc...its not retarded at all. Of course, non verbals have to be there too, guy who is nervous, not confident, etc. would not have positive reactions to these lines.
                      But there is no this playful vibe, this sexual banter without words, no matter what your non verbals are
                      What i advocate is physical over verbal...

The whole point of verbals imo is to display your attractive personality(the girl does not know you are cool)... I can do the same no verbally, but in a loud nightclub were i pick up women, specially on the dancefloor, verbals will actually work against you.. I hate when women that try talking to me in the dancefloor, i got a be like what? ah? is a mess...

But when i do verbals, is not structure i just want to display who i am fast.- a sexual, fun, polarizing guy, with options.

Comment

Allow me to clarify something about the whole "Words are worthless. Vibe/attitude is everything." saying.
                        Sometimes, words DO convey a lot of vibe/attitude! And when they do, they are equally as strong as other 'vibe based' things.
                        IOW: Yes its all about attitude, but words can easily be a big part of that.

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
                          Allow me to clarify something about the whole "Words are worthless. Vibe/attitude is everything." saying.
                          Sometimes, words DO convey a lot of vibe/attitude! And when they do, they are equally as strong as other 'vibe based' things.
                          IOW: Yes its all about attitude, but words can easily be a big part of that.

^ yea vibe is were is at/confidence/attitude/acting/delivery... But again, i do not think anything is worthless, i just favor more TOUCH/Physicality over verbals...

Comment

Please guys, less derailed and more cheese so far sase IS THE ONLY ONE THAT has given cheese... thanks!

here is from the video (todd the natural, love this dude)

player with hat (btw hat best peacock, mystery had it right).

hb comes and takes the hat of the player

tod the natural: why do you steal my hat, that is just wrong

is like me stealing your underwear....

the pipi routine (bodybuilding troll)

me: i was thinking of you and something interdesting happened(misspell on purpose)

hb: oh really, what?

me: my beloved pipi woke up and now is hungry, would you feed it...

The text make out routine my invention)

me: can we text make out, i go first lalalalalalalalalala

and also i use this one

muaz with tongue

the kill myself routing ( my invention inspired by all the puahat$%4e trolls always threatening to kill themselves)

you do this with any possibility of not having future sex.

Me: so since you are a full time church girl no more sex for me, let me go and kill myself right now 4:09 PM

hb: you like being with me that much?
                            Me: yes, but my pipi needs loving too, so i am gonna go jump4:12 PM
                            here is live sample, on how powerful all these none sense is, this girl i just fucked the other day, came out of the blue with God this God that, with cheessy crap, i ended up fucking her again... So here is live cheese sample of all the stuff in the post:

tennesseee: I've been going to church and I want to start following God. 11:23 AM
                            Me: i know that is great, you should... 2:26 PM
                            tennesseee: 2:27 PM
                            Me: it is important to have a balance life... the problem is when people get to obsessed with it, become judgmental, or try to force others... 2:29 PM
                            Me: i used to be a family youth church counselor 2:29 PM
                            tennesseee: There was an incredible speaker there today and I really felt the Holy Spirit . He is coming back tonight. 7 pm watch live at www.stevebarry.org or come Christian Family Church In Jupiter 2:29 PM
                            Me: too far 2:30 PM
                            tennesseee: Oh wow. Not forcing just inviting 2:30 PM
                            Me: re-read my last sentence 2:30 PM
                            tennesseee: Yes but it is online too 2:31 PM
                            Me: i like joel Osteen works for me.. 2:31 PM

tennesseee: Who is? 2:31 PM
                            Me: you do not know who joel osteen is... the most popular pastor in USA 2:32 PM
                            tennesseee: Remember you liked the Fluever perfume I had on and you said you would recommend it. Please do tell people about it. And when I see you again you can smell the men's that I like if you can share my website that would be great! Great ideas for Christmas! Thank you! 3:39 PM
                            tennesseee: Guess who I'm going to see this Sunday night? Luke Bryan 3:40 PM
                            Me: who is luke bryan 3:43 PM
                            tennesseee: A famous country singer! 4:06 PM
                            Me: i sing but i am not famous 4:08 PM
                            Me: lalalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 4:08 PM

tennesseee: Haha 4:08 PM
                            Me: do you like my text singing? 4:08 PM

tennesseee: Yes 4:08 PM
                            Me: well thank you! 4:09 PM
                            Me: so since you are a full time church girl no more sex for me, let me go and kill myself right now 4:09 PM

tennesseee: I shared Joel about living with confidence with another girl in BeautiControl and this is what she wrote 4:10 PM
                            tennesseee: Donna I just watched that video you sent and oh my gosh I needed that!!! Thank you for sharing. How true! Love that so very much 4:10 PM
                            tennesseee: Really? 4:10 PM
                            tennesseee: You like being with me that much? 4:11 PM
                            Me: yes, but my pipi needs loving too, so i am gonna go jump 4:12 PM
                            tennesseee: No! 4:13 PM
                            Me: joel ostten has a show every weekend, that is my what i watch for church while working out 4:13 PM
                            tennesseee: Well maybe I don't want to give it up because mine needs loving too 4:14 PM
                            tennesseee: I know I keep saying that you have others because I feel like you do but you did say you don't get around that much 4:15 PM
                            Me: nah! my pipi does not like to get overworked 4:17 PM
                            Me: i am not like that 4:17 PM
                            tennesseee: Maybe because I know you go to the club a lot more than I do and meet girls all the time. But if you're really not sleeping with all of them maybe I don't have to worry? 4:17 PM
                            tennesseee: Well that's good to know 4:18 PM
                            tennesseee: You do have a nice one 4:18 PM

tennesseee: And I do like being with you 4:18 PM
                            Me: yea personality, thanks you too.. 4:18 PM

tennesseee: What? 4:19 PM
                            Me: yo mama 4:20 PM

tennesseee: I get it, thank you 4:22 PM
                            Me: thank you for what? 4:23 PM
                            Me: ma niggaaaaaaa 4:23 PM

tennesseee: Well maybe we can go to that country bar next. It should be fun 4:23 PM
                            tennesseee: yea personality, thanks you too.. ? 4:24 PM
                            Me: I was thinking of you today and something very intersting happened! 4:25 PM
                            tennesseee: What lol 4:25 PM
                            Me: *interesting 4:26 PM
                            Me: my beloved pipi woke up and got hungry 4:26 PM
                            Me: would you feed it? 4:26 PM
                            tennesseee: Now? 4:27 PM

tennesseee: I think mine is waking up just thinking about it 4:28 PM
                            Me: lol 4:34 PM

tennesseee: I have a babysitter for Saturday and Sunday night Saturday night my friend wants to go out dancing so maybe we can both meet you there or if she blows me off, I'll just meet you there and Sunday night I'm going to the concert by myself but that's OK 1:54 PM
                            tennesseee: Tonight since I'm home with the kids I am just going to be cleaning house. 1:55 PM
                            Me: how she looks? 1:56 PM
                            tennesseee: Why? 1:57 PM
                            tennesseee: She is really tall and has blonde hair 1:57 PM
                            tennesseee: Same age as me 1:57 PM
                            tennesseee: Single mom like me except she is divorced 1:59 PM
                            Me: 3 some 2:06 PM

tennesseee: Idk 2:07 PM
                            Me: lol i am joking 2:32 PM

Last edited by Skills360; 09-22-2015, 03:44 PM.

Comment

The sexy voice routine (my invention)

So when you go for example the gym, tanning place, massage place, restaurant or bar you usually go, this are places that have at the front hot receptionist, hostess... As you frequent this places they require information from you...

For example at the tanning place i go to for my red light therapy require my name.- (of course all the girls love me there and blush and giggle when i go there they already know my name and the service i want and go out of the way with iois asking me always personal questions)

me.- as i walk in

receptionist a and b fighting to key me in the computer

receptionist 1.- i will take care of him

me.- In a real deep super super low sexy/seductive voice skills spelled s k i l l s (just for sample purposes i gave my real name and my last name and the spelling)

Receptionist 1.- I already know your name

me.- but i want to say my name and the service i want so i can practice my sexy voice...

Anyways, I do this a lot in different places, always say that you are practicing your sexy voice (that is key to the routine) sample of the voice needed in the youtube video:

k the fast food restaurant routine ( to be done in places like subway, chiplote, etc...).- my invention

as you are going through the fast food restaurant lets say chiplote

hb.- black beans or pinto beans?

me.- which one do you like?

hb.- i really like the black

me.- ok thanks

hb.- as she is reaching for the black almost ready to put it on the plate

me.- i will take then pintos.

Comment

Working...
                              X