Kino across a table

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kino across a table

I keep getting stuck at a coffee shop, bar, etc. with a table between us which makes kino a lot more difficult. Things go better when I'm on the same side or across a corner from someone.

How do you handle that situation?

* Go across to be on the same side
    * Sit at places that have counter/side-by-side seating
    * Wait later for kino

Comment

Originally posted by ockwick View Post
      * Go across to be on the same side
      * Sit at places that have counter/side-by-side seating
      * Wait later for kino
      +1
      Or: stroke the back of her arm, just above the elbow
      Or: forget about kino altogether, it's a great tool but it's not indispensable

Comment

If it's a small table, you can often sit at right angles to her, instead of across from her.

if the place is noisy, I'll say I can hear better when I sit closer.

Comment

Dont!

If a table is not suited for sitting next to her, just say "I dont like this table, can we sit over there." If she asks why, just give some 6th sense explanation (chick crack), e.g. "Im getting a strange energy from this part of the room."

Comment

You can always kino her hands and eye fuck her from across the table. This is ok if she's really blue pill about not fucking you on first date. If a girl won't let you hold hands across a table though that's a huge red flag! Staying across the table can keep that sexual tension high until it's time to pounce in isolation. I got a lay doing this a week or two ago.

Comment

Play Footsie with her under the table.

Comment

- I've told girls I want them to sit next to me.
                - I'll hold out my hand to ask about their ring/bracelet/watch and inspect it along with her hands/wrists.
                - I've bounced to a new venue or simply a walk outstide and start kino with hand on back guiding them.
                - Footsie
                - When sitting close, brush leg against hers "by accident"... then do it again and holding it.

Comment

Working...
                X