Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phenibut vs. Kratom - What does this stuff do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pyro
    started a topic Phenibut vs. Kratom - What does this stuff do?

Phenibut vs. Kratom - What does this stuff do?

Obviously this Happy Hippo Herbals company has been advertising here for more than a few months, specifically they've been advertising "Phenibut - A Social Anxiety Supplement That ACTUALLY Works!!"

They also sell Kratom (and something called Kava/More which I've never heard about).

What exactly does this stuff do?

Has anyone tried it?

My understanding is that these supplements were introduced to the community by Good Looking Loser - http://www.goodlookingloser.com/entr...e-past-5-years

"... Kratom is potentially the #1 thing I can offer you.
    It may do more for your life than any legitimate male enhancement device. More for your life than every single page of dating/sex advice on this webiset. And more for your life than any sort of diet or lifestyle change.
    Kratom will be absolutely life-changing for many."
    - Good Looking Loser
    And here is GLL's reviews for Phenibut - http://www.gll-getalife.com/entry/phenibut-review, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQC04sD1JEc

It's called 'Phenibut'.Unlike most anti-anxiety prescription drugs, Phenibut will both make you want to socialize and kill your anxiety without leaving you feeling like an introverted, indifferent, unmotivated, antisocial zombie.
    And Unlike other dietary supplements and 'natural' compounds - Phenibut actually works.
    Enjoy. But don't take it everyday.
    So what exactly is all of the Kratom/Phenibut "Happy Hippo Herbals" stuff? How are they different?

Do they just make you calm down and let you focus and not be so anxious so you can approach girls and get shit done?

If it actually works, that'd be pretty awesome. I go out a lot and I approach a lot but I still have nights where I deal with anxiety in the field.

This stuff is being advertised here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Has anyone bought it and used it? Any positive or negative reviews?

• sawtoothekg
    replied
    "Approaches in and of themselves mean nothing"

Well, I think this is a key point in mind if you do go the spam-approach route. For me, the biggest hurdle is still that first instant moment of saying *something*. If you focus attention to this part alone, and forget about anything else, even if it means doing the drive-by compliment with nothing to show for it, it helps get acclimated to the anxiety. The approach itself might not mean anything, but it's also everything.

Nothing has gotten *rid* of my anxiety with it, I've just learned to work with it so it doesn't paralyze me in my tracks. Target selection is the next big thing for me, since when I see stunner in an easily approachable situation, my attraction very easily overrides the anxiety I used to have. On the other hand, if I'm unsure how hot she is, or is dug-in to her situation (like, wearing headphones at the gym) then I'm much less likely to approach.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    In my opinion, kratom is better and also cheaper + the quality is higher. I have been using kratom for quite a while from https://www.payspi.org/best-kratom-f...kratom-online/ and can definitely say that it is a good medicine to have. Especially, if you're struggling from constant pains.

Leave a comment:

• JWS
    replied
    Originally posted by Pyro View Post
    Obviously this Happy Hippo Herbals company has been advertising here for more than a few months, specifically they've been advertising "Phenibut - A Social Anxiety Supplement That ACTUALLY Works!!"

They also sell Kratom (and something called Kava/More which I've never heard about).

What exactly does this stuff do?

Has anyone tried it?

My understanding is that these supplements were introduced to the community by Good Looking Loser - http://www.goodlookingloser.com/entr...e-past-5-years

And here is GLL's reviews for Phenibut - http://www.gll-getalife.com/entry/phenibut-review, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQC04sD1JEc

So what exactly is all of the Kratom/Phenibut "Happy Hippo Herbals" stuff? How are they different?

Do they just make you calm down and let you focus and not be so anxious so you can approach girls and get shit done?

If it actually works, that'd be pretty awesome. I go out a lot and I approach a lot but I still have nights where I deal with anxiety in the field.

This stuff is being advertised here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Has anyone bought it and used it? Any positive or negative reviews?
    I haven't read the comments yet... Every drug from oxygen to heroin is something we ingest and has a cause and effect reaction. The reason that harmful drugs are addictive is because:

1. The immediate effect IS very powerful
    2. The after-effects are WORSE than the immediate effects, HOWEVER, you're 100% not conscious of the after-effects when you're thinking about the IMMEDIATE effect

I never heard of Kratom, I tried some Phenibut.

It made me very confident
    It made me crave alcohol EVEN MORE, and I already like to drink
    Even after a couple of beers + fenibut it made me feel DRUNK. Like, the booze was on acceleration

Nausea was bad, hangover was bad.

SO... Did it make me more confident in the moment? YES
    HOWEVER... did it also make me wanna puke, feel super drunk and a little bit "out of control" from my emotions... YES

In my early 30s I did a lot of ecstasy pills. If you took video of my life back then, and put it under a mystery method lens, I was very powerful in M1 and M2... I could easily and spontaneously have amazing women back at my apartment for house parties. The number I was sexually intimate with in proportion to the number of women I had over was atrocious. However, I did keep several female friends out of it, and I had sex with many too, but the number I met vs. the number I don't feel a nostalgic longing for (regret) is not a proportion I am happy with.

Anyway... drugs are a two edged sword. Basically you have a choice right now:

Short term pleasure for long term pain

OR

Short term pain for long term pleasure

It's really that simple.

Leave a comment:

• Gifted
    replied
    Originally posted by Teevster View Post
    This is terrible advice. Although this is good advice for some, doing this mass approach (read: mass rejection) can actually do more harm than good. It can, as a result of the massive amount of rejection, cause a lot of trauma and totally traumatize and demotivate a beginner.

Approach and meet girls, sure, but consider also:
    - Doing TRE (Trauma releasing exercises)
    - Meditate (awareness + focus meditation)
    - Eat ealthy, work out, get enough sleep.
    - Stop mastubating
    - Approach women

Do all this and approach anxiety WILL disapear.

-Teevster
    I agree with this. I've spent a lot of times over the past 5 years approaching over and over. Basically considering myself successful if I at least approached, as some PUA's advise. It's horrible advice. Approaches in and of themselves mean nothing. And I got rejected by so many bitchy girls who I honestly didn't even like to begin with. At a point I was in a hugely dark state when approaching, expecting things to go horrible and if things started going good, intensely worrying about fucking up. Whereas when I first started approaching I was excited once I got in set.

I'm only just getting over this. I think instead of spam approaching target selection is a much more important skill to learn. There's so much shit in the community about being "outcome independent". It's an insanely hard skill to learn especially when you're not getting laid regularly.

Leave a comment:

• Teevster
    replied
    Originally posted by Silvertree View Post
    Yes, but we are losing money, so we'll take any legit advertiser. Think of it as the gourmet chef who works managing a chain restaurant so he can afford to cook 5 star cuisine for himself and his friends.

I bet there are many here who either drink or smoke weed to reduce approach anxiety. This is just a different drug that does the same thing. And you are unlikely to get arrested for driving under the influence while on it. Where I live the threshold for a DUI charge is quite low and the costs are quite high.
    No problem - as long as they really sell what they marked which I don't doubt they do. If you get what you paid for... then it is all cool.

and yes you are right - both weed and alcohol can reduce AA but I am old school and i like to advice people to learn how to pick up women sober and not become dependent of drugs or anything to become successful with women.

That being said - my own personal experience with different types of Tea's has been positive. It really helps against AA (not a magic bullet but has a positive impact) without all the negative side effects. Fact is, it is really healthy. I am here not talking about that shit you buy in supermarkeds but higher quality loose tea. Make a strong cup of high quality Tea before heading out and you WILL see an effect. My favorite tea's are:

White Tea's
    - Silver Needles
    - Pai Mu Tan (superior)

Green Tea's:
    - Dragon Wells (Lung Ching)
    - Jasmine Phoenix Dragon Pearls
    - Gyokuro
    - Chun Mee

Black Tea's
    - Golden Monkey (sparxx's favorite)
    - Oriental Beauty (a high quality black Oolong)

You can find many of them in most tea stores. They are all pretty expensive but worth the money.

-Teev

Leave a comment:

• Silvertree
    replied
    The way I see it, advertising for phenibut on a seduction website, is like advertising for fast food on a food recipe website. We all know the real bosses are the real chiefs and not those kids throwing bullshit into a microwave. You see where I am going with this...
    Yes, but we are losing money, so we'll take any legit advertiser. Think of it as the gourmet chef who works managing a chain restaurant so he can afford to cook 5 star cuisine for himself and his friends.

I bet there are many here who either drink or smoke weed to reduce approach anxiety. This is just a different drug that does the same thing. And you are unlikely to get arrested for driving under the influence while on it. Where I live the threshold for a DUI charge is quite low and the costs are quite high.

Leave a comment:

• Teevster
    replied
    I posted that as a cautionary tale because the author contacted me with the request that I post it for him. Later, the Mods discussed the thread and decided to delete it, because we need advertisers more than we needed that thread. We cannot have material that harms the site.
    The way I see it, advertising for phenibut on a seduction website, is like advertising for fast food on a food recipe website. We all know the real bosses are the real chefs and not those kids throwing bullshit into a microwave. You see where I am going with this...

-Teev

Leave a comment:

• Silvertree
    replied
    You came with the horror story and intense warnings against it.
    I posted that as a cautionary tale because the author contacted me with the request that I post it for him. Later, the Mods discussed the thread and decided to delete it, because we need advertisers more than we needed that thread. We cannot have material that harms the site.

Leave a comment:

• pureevil
    replied
    @Pureevil:

That thread was deleted because it devolved into bashing an advertiser. It costs a lot to keep this site up. We get a lot of volume and have to be on a dedicated server to have quick response times. That has to get paid for somehow. Rational discussions of Phenibut are fine, but I am going to close and delete this thread too, if it turns into an advertiser/product bashing exercise.

It is a legal product that is used by some people use to deal with approach anxiety and we have no problem advertising it. Yes, some people have had a bad experience with it, but the common thread in their stories is they took way too much for way too long. Yes, it is a crutch, but a lot of people use crutches, alcohol being the most popular approach anxiety reducer. Can you please stipulate these points and confine yourselves to discussing how to use it and it's benefits and drawbacks without trashing an advertiser, site management, or those who use it responsibly?
    Ok. I was the most pro-"give it a try" in that conversation though, with the pros heavily outweighing the cons should a guy have self-control and an experimental disposition. You came with the horror story and intense warnings against it. I did point out the irony of this, given the advertiser on this site, I guess I discovered the rare reason for censorship around here. Thankfully, this is rare, appreciate the way this place is run and understand the need for funding

Leave a comment:

• Silvertree
    replied
    @Pureevil:
    I tried it. There was a recent post on Phenibut where I gave my experience with it. Can't seem to find it now, did it get deleted? @Silvertree
    That thread was deleted because it devolved into bashing an advertiser. It costs a lot to keep this site up. We get a lot of volume and have to be on a dedicated server to have quick response times. That has to get paid for somehow. Rational discussions of Phenibut are fine, but I am going to close and delete this thread too, if it turns into an advertiser/product bashing exercise.

It is a legal product that is used by some people use to deal with approach anxiety and we have no problem advertising it. Yes, some people have had a bad experience with it, but the common thread in their stories is they took way too much for way too long. Yes, it is a crutch, but a lot of people use crutches, alcohol being the most popular approach anxiety reducer. Can you please stipulate these points and confine yourselves to discussing how to use it and it's benefits and drawbacks without trashing an advertiser, site management, or those who use it responsibly?

Leave a comment:

• Teevster
    replied
    2. I already do approach consistently and frequently and I still have nights where I'm not 100%.
    We ALL have nights like this. My best advice for you is to just accept it and do your best - always do your best. You can't ALWAYS feel amazing. That is just life buddy. Focus on getting a really nice outer game so that your results do not become state-dependent. In other words with a tight outer game, YOU WILL GET LAID even when you feel like shit - because your outer game is awesome. Tight outer game is what gives consistency. Being state dependent just brings in an additional wildcard into the mix.

Beside bullet proof outer game, start meditating - focus meditation and awareness meditation is key because it makes your focus so strong that your even though you might feel like shit you will be able to keep your focus. In other words, you become less affect by "state".

Now obviously if you are puking all night and have fever, you better just stay at home

-Teevster

Leave a comment:

• Teevster
    replied
    Originally posted by hey_lover View Post
    Why don't you guys just approach, approach, and approach, until the anxiety is reduced to a bare minimum? It's worked for me over the past 6 months.
    This is terrible advice. Although this is good advice for some, doing this mass approach (read: mass rejection) can actually do more harm than good. It can, as a result of the massive amount of rejection, cause a lot of trauma and totally traumatize and demotivate a beginner.

Approach and meet girls, sure, but consider also:
    - Doing TRE (Trauma releasing exercises)
    - Meditate (awareness + focus meditation)
    - Eat ealthy, work out, get enough sleep.
    - Stop mastubating
    - Approach women

Do all this and approach anxiety WILL disapear.

-Teevster

Leave a comment:

• Teevster
    replied
    I saw that thread, but it's a review from 2.5 years ago. I assumed that one guy had a horrible exeperience, but that doesn't mean that the majority of people will have the same experience. Plus I figured if it's being advertised here, maybe there's something to it.

If Phenibut is that terrible, why are they guys that run NextASF still advertising this stuff?
    To make money. Someone has to run this site (it is currently BD) and running a site costs money. He spends a lot of money right of his own pocket to run this website, so when he can get some extra cash from advertising he willingly accept.

-Teevster

Leave a comment:

• Teevster
    replied
    Both drugs have a lot of side effects (although very individual). Their effect is limited and you feel weird (at least my experience with Kava) . I have heard the PE also had weird side effects with phenibut.

The best drug against anxietty is Cocain. But that too has side effects... lots of them actually. I don't recommend it.

-----

FOR THOSE TAKING PHENIBUT OR KAWA (OR THOSE CONSIDERING TAKING IT: I think you are wimp to even consider buying drugs to get rid of AA. I think it is all bullshit and even though it might work (it doesn't really work - in a way it does, but considering the side effects of these drugs... it is not worth it) taking drugs in order to be able to speak to women is just lame as fuck.

Grow some balls, go out and meet women. Start Meditating instead of Medicating. Do some TRE (Trauma releasing exercises), eat more healthy, work out and stop jacking off. Do all this in addition to practicing your seduction skills and you will never even be considering buying drugs in order to talk to women ever again. Now the question is, do you REALLY wanna learn the art of seduction or do you just wanna take drugs?

-Teev

Leave a comment:

Working...
X