Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to convince a girl to abort (Dark/forbidden seduction series part 1)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to convince a girl to abort (Dark/forbidden seduction series part 1)

Dark/Forbidden seduction is a series of advance and borderline morally questionable topics, such as seducing a married women, the October man sequence, cheating game , swinger club game,pimp game,my how to get a girlfriend and never having dry spells , hustle game etc...

Disclaimer.- this post is what prompted me to write this. If you are not interested in these topics, you are more than welcome to downgrade the post, and or click really fast into another post.... Everything discuss here is field tested multiple times, you are more than welcome to share your FIELD TESTED, ideas....

Pre-game.- You should always use condoms, this is a MUST for players, you do not want 10 minutes of pleasure to turn into 18 years of you paying for a kid. Not only should you use condoms but also pull out with the condom and bust with the condom outside vagina or ass.

You should explain to the women in your rotation after sex or pre sex in casual convo. what would happen if she gets prego by you and your thoughts about it and how you do not want kids any time soon blah blah blah.

If you are a dude like me, that has not interest in having kids ( i love kids but i do not want kids), you should look into a vasectomy.

Possible causes of pregnancy:

1.- dah! busting a nut inside.

2.- busting a nut outside and the cum got to her vagina (super unlikely but happens)

3.- the girl is on the pill but taking antibiotics (this blocks the pill)

4.- pre-cum (people argue all they long about you can not cause pregnancy out of precum, but fuck them, is bs)

5.- some other dude you have not idea about busted a nut inside of her, and she is saying is yours.

Now here are the types of women that will come out to at you with the pregnacy:

1.- those that are scare to lose you and are trying to keep you.

2.- those that want to hook you for self interest (financial gain, the other dude that got her prego is a loser and she wants to pin it on you, since you are most sucsuccessful. This one super unusual and typically does not happen to players, but to nice guys from girls that got prego by players.

3.- The accidental pregnancy.(legit accident)

4.- women that are not pregnant but fake pregnancy to keep you, or to hustle some money out of you.(unusual but this happens)

Now if you are with a girl that has kids, you are pretty much fucked, no amount of persuasion or seduction will convince her to abort,though there may be that small % of women that may.

A good example is my friend lovergirl, she has 5 kids and got prego, she was about to have another kid (lost the baby). Same happened to me with a girl that was a fuck buddy she had 3 kids and was about to have another one by me, i sold her took her to the clinic (she fake the abortion). (she lost the baby)

Again, women are looking for SECURITY, stability, support, leadership... So this technique that i will teach you is very effective, is design to disrupt stability and bring stress/chaos to her life (and the most effective way to convince her to abort, of course only to use if she is planning or hinting to keep the baby after you tried nice to convince her otherwise):

So what you are going to do is to talk to her like shit! which is what women do when trying to get out of a relationship... Punish her by not calling her, when you do call her is to find out about what have you decided? you are a mini Donald Trump, you need to let her know that you want not part of it and you will sign the rights away or try to convince that if she is not doing the abortion to give the kid for adoption.

Yes, i know is harsh but you have to withdraw and not give her any sense that the 2 of you are going to have a future together and the only way out is an abortion, that you are willing to drive her to the clinic and pay for it.

You have to be super rude and mean on steroids, hang up the phone on her and shit like that, make her feel like crap about your participation in her life and baby life, you need to disrupt the hope that you will be there for her and the kid other than for support and financial payment of the abortion. The only time you will ease into being nice in when she hints doing something to not keep the baby, then you will switch super fast to sweet and nice... As soon as she hint the other way, back to nasty.

Now time is your enemy, you must ACT FAST, the longer the time passes the harder it is for the girl to get rid of the baby, specially after the 3 months mark. You need to fucking act fast and put the pressure on her...

When to reach out to her family behind her back:

1.- if the mom/dad, is divorce, independent, biz type she will help you sell the abortion, and you should reach out behind her back, calculate your bet wisely. (specially 16-21 girls)

2.- If the mom/dad are religious, specially catholic, you are fucked, and you should not reach out and prevent her from reaching out.

other:

You should pay and take her to the clinic to ALL VISITS, no matter what, even if you are not sure is yours or she hustling, PAY, is the cost of doing business.

My girlfriend was originally against abortion, but I deprogrammed her very very quickly (in a span of one year or less).

This is how I did it.

1. I showed her what single mothers look like, how poor they are, how they have to sacrifice their life for kids, how the kids will turn out poorly and uneducated, how the best families have both a father and a mother to raise the kids. Which by the way is the truth, and she got external verification of this since she saw our neighbor is a single mother with a terrible child, and is a terrible mother. Basically, being a single mother is bad for selfish reasons.

2. I explained to her and showed her how children should be planned. You should have a child for the child's benefit, not for your own selfish benefit. Would you have a child in a concentration camp? Likewise why would you have a child if you lack the sufficient means to provide a good life for him or her. Being a single parent is also bad for altruistic reasons, the child will suffer for it.

3. The more children you have, the more expensive it is (time, money and energy), the less you'll be able to enjoy your life if you cannot afford basic freedoms and comfort, which in turn will affect the child negatively as well.

4. I showed her that religion is a bullshit scam, which was one of the beliefs influencing her "abortion is bad" mindset.

5. Older couples who have kids later in life have smarter, wealthier and healthier children. Teenagers and younger people who have kids early in life have the opposite effect.

Now she wants to wait until she has enough money and a good job before considering any kids, and wants one or two kids max, and is even open to being childfree (no kids).

That's how you change people's mind, you start with the root belief, and you pound evidence upon evidence upon evidence, and you root out each belief as if it were a virus, and your position has to align with reality, so that they will get plenty of external verification.

Changing minds is not something that happens with a technique or a tactic, it's something that happens slowly and consistently over long periods of time and requires consistent external evidence and verification. You can't use some NLP hypnosis bullshit and snap your fingers and all of a sudden their mind has changed. You have to undo years of childhood conditioning.

Comment

There's a big big difference between changing someone's general view of abortion when there's nothing personal on the line, and getting a chick you just accidentally knocked up, who wants the baby, to actually have an abortion within the available window of opportunity.

Comment

Let's not be hypocritical either: its usually the guy who wants to go skin on skin.

Comment

Originally posted by POB View Post
          Let's not be hypocritical either: its usually the guy who wants to go skin on skin.
          +11111111

Never trust anyone, including a woman, wear a fucking condom!

I'm just watching this video from Stefan Molyneux, great channel btw, been watching a lot of his videos. Anyway, he talks through the process with a guy who got a girl pregnant (who was on the pill) and goes through his false beliefs/delusions one by one.. Eventually the woman gets married to another guy and kicks the guy to the curb and he can no longer see his child.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riOckwje6Bc

Comment

Hey guys, this is something women do sometimes to ping (i am telling you this cause it happened to me before), it is a ping shit test, but who knows it could be real... this is one of the girls i am seeing(lay report on my online journal, she is a fb, but i have been neglecting her a bit, not intentionally i just gotten a bit bored).... since i recognized the situation i did not follow my advice on the op, but when the supportive/needy/trolling route to see if is indeed a shit test, in other words i am acting like I really want it, which will turn her off.... This is a good way to deal with clinger acting super needy btw...

Melissa pof: Im having problems trying to send txt and respond to txt just fyi and i think there might be a slight problem :/ dont freak out cause not sure but i know my body, seems off omg! Ive been sick to stomach boobs hurt! O 3:15 PM
            Me: i hope you feel better melissa, let me know if you want me to drive up there and the care of you, bring you chicken soup or something 3:16 PM
            Melissa pof: Can u call me when u get sec please! 3:18 PM
            Me: can i call you tonight 3:19 PM
            Me: i am at work 3:19 PM
            Melissa pof: I think im prego but not sure don't want to scare you cause we are both on same paige. Gonna get test Tommorrow cause dont have money today but yes u can call me later i really really hope false alarm 3:21 PM
            Me: uhmmmm i never came inside of you 3:22 PM
            Melissa pof: Ok good thank god im probably just sick then! Sorry:/ 3:24 PM
            Me: you want me to go up there and get a prego test 3:25 PM
            Error: this message was not successfully delivered. 3:25 PM
            Melissa pof: Just got worried cause of my boobs hurting that's always my first sign 3:25 PM
            Me: i came in your face lol 3:25 PM
            Melissa pof: Hormones probably 3:25 PM
            Me: i am a gentlemen 3:25 PM
            Me: don't you remember you could not stop laughing when i came 3:26 PM
            Me: cause you told me the story of the swingclub 3:26 PM
            Error: this message was not successfully delivered. 3:26 PM
            Melissa pof: Haha i know im just overthinking oh god sorry 3:26 PM
            Me: but lets get the test 3:26 PM
            Error: this message was not successfully delivered. 3:26 PM
            Me: give me your address i come see you 3:27 PM
            Melissa pof: Ill make sure Tommorrow, im not im not im not 3:27 PM
            Me: we are going to have a family? 3:27 PM
            Me: i am going to be a dadda 3:27 PM
            Me: my super sperm is active yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh 3:27 PM
            Me: my pipi works 3:28 PM
            Me: can i name my son cornilous 3:28 PM
            Melissa pof: Oh god noooooo, i cant have another one thats crazy 3:28 PM
            Me: we are going to be married 3:28 PM
            Me: we are going to have a wedding 3:28 PM
            Me: i am going to be a step dadda 3:28 PM
            Me: and a father 3:29 PM
            Me: tell your kidss to call me step dadda 3:29 PM
            Me: wife 3:29 PM
            Melissa pof: Im fine just overthinking why ive been so sick latly and tired 3:29 PM
            Me: you are my wife 3:29 PM
            Melissa pof: Lol your so cute 3:29 PM
            Me: we are having a wedding 3:29 PM
            Me: in the park 3:29 PM
            Me: cause i am chivalreus 3:30 PM
            Me: ask your kids if they want to call me step dadda or daddy number 2 3:30 PM
            Me: please respond... 3:30 PM
            Me: well then it gets confusing cause i am daddy anyways oh fuck 3:31 PM
            Me: please respond... 3:31 PM
            Me: do you think ma kid will grow up a masculine child? 3:31 PM
            Melissa pof: Stop its false alarm it has to be 3:31 PM
            Me: please respond... 3:31 PM
            Me: i have powerfull sperm 3:32 PM
            Me: i am a walking sperm bank 3:32 PM
            Me: i make deposits 3:32 PM
            Melissa pof: Absolutly lol 3:32 PM
            Me: can we get married 3:32 PM
            Me: going to the mall to get you a ring 3:32 PM
            Melissa pof: But we arnt having any kids lol 3:32 PM
            Me: we are getting married 3:33 PM
            Me: if she is a girl i want to name her cuntina 3:33 PM
            Me: beautiful name 3:33 PM
            Me: if he is a boy i want to name him pimponious 3:33 PM
            Me: please respond... 3:34 PM
            Melissa pof: Whatttt lol no way 3:34 PM
            Me: why no 3:35 PM
            Me: i like those names 3:35 PM
            Melissa pof: Cuntina lol 3:35 PM
            Me: i want a legacy 3:35 PM
            Me: i want you to be my wife 3:35 PM
            Me: i want a family 3:35 PM
            Melissa pof: They would call her cunt for short lol 3:35 PM
            Me: do not disrispect my future daughter 3:35 PM
            Melissa pof: Hahaha 3:36 PM
            Me: what about your other lovers? 3:36 PM
            Melissa pof: Omg 3:36 PM
            Me: did they cum inside? 3:36 PM
            Melissa pof: I haven't been with anyone else seriously not kidding 3:37 PM
            Melissa pof: Since u on rhe 2nd 3:38 PM
            Melissa pof: I gotta get test to be sure im not just freaking out myself 3:38 PM
            Melissa pof: You def dont need to worry about anything if iam, i wouldn't have it3:40 PM
            Me: oh i know i trust you 3:40 PM
            Melissa pof: good cause you can u know that 3:41 PM
            Melissa pof: Ttyl k im gonna take a nap 3:42 PM

Comment

This is another method called a hail mary that i used with a co-worker( a dude asking me for advice that work with me) and he followed and was able to get this done.... credit Tom leykis:

You want an abortion. She's hesitant, but you aren't ready to be a father and have your whole adult life ahead of you. What do you do? You pull a hail mary.

-Tell her you love her, you want to get married, you want to settle down in the near future. (You are lying through your teeth of course)
              -Explain to her that having a child right now, will cost a lot of money which could otherwise be spent on getting married or on affording buying a brand new home and that you could always have a child later on.
              -If she agrees. Be with her at every step to ensure that she has the abortion. Help her book an appointment etc...
              -Take her to an abortion clinic and get it done. Afterwards, take her to mcdonalds for an egg mcmuffin (meaning that she had to have had the abortion before 10am).
              -Then dump the bitch.
              https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=142136971

After my dumb fuck co-worker was able to pull this off, she had the abortion...

Couple of months after they broke up, but she said she was prego again.... He tried the hail mary again and FAILED!

So, he told me the situation, they broke up she dated another dude, then got back, then she was prego....

I told him that is not his, i bet, to go to get a $40 dollar prego test, he got the results Friday, today he told me: is not his (sad last week he posted a birthday in facebook with the no his kids lol)....

Also guys, my technique in entry 6 also works with player type girls (more open minded, poly kind that deal with players), act super exited, promise marriage and happiness and get needy.... She contacted me saying she is not prego.... So 3 techniques depending on girl and situation....

My go to still is the main one of the post....

Comment

it also largely depends on the girl. I find high class girls who are young eg) 18-25 with good careers are more likely to get an abortion without manipulation.

one way to gauge is ask what would you do if you got pregnant. anything than a kneejerk abort than she might have to be persuaded too.

it's best to always wrap your tool tho. a few seconds of pleasure vs. 18 years of servitude. the trade off is too great

skills would u ever do a podcast? I find guys like you and I who've been into the game for a decade could talk forever about topics and it's an easy fun way to grow an audience...

kinda thought of an idea of interviewing people from the forum maybe. though I think guys on here might be more shy hence why they stick to just writing format

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Gignac View Post
                  it also largely depends on the girl. I find high class girls who are young eg) 18-25 with good careers are more likely to get an abortion without manipulation.

one way to gauge is ask what would you do if you got pregnant. anything than a kneejerk abort than she might have to be persuaded too.

it's best to always wrap your tool tho. a few seconds of pleasure vs. 18 years of servitude. the trade off is too great

skills would u ever do a podcast? I find guys like you and I who've been into the game for a decade could talk forever about topics and it's an easy fun way to grow an audience...

kinda thought of an idea of interviewing people from the forum maybe. though I think guys on here might be more shy hence why they stick to just writing format
                  if you read the post is for women past the nice conversation when they refuse....

I am gonna do things like that in the youtube channel soon...

Comment

• Jack Gignac

Jack Gignac

commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I know I was just adding beforehand as a screener. I read the post when you first made it

Blah blah blah I'm above this, Skills, blah blah this is wrong. Fuuuuuuuck that. Women lie about this all the time. Single mothers get glorified by media, hell by presidents, for being so strong and independent. Women in most western nations get enough aid from the state that they don't see having a child as a cost to them (hell financially it often isn't). Feminism teaches women they can do everything alone without a man because vagina. I have lived through this, with the sole stroke of luck being that the reason was that last one on the list and I was smart enough to not sign anything or commit to anything until evidence cleared me as opposed to the other guy.

First off, yeah you should be wearing a condom 100% of the time. I have been lied to twice by women about being on birth control, the second time where I explained thoroughly to the girl that I did not want a baby and how I had been through a "young and dumb" moment that scared me for weeks. That woman STILL dated me and once gave a long talk about how she could not conceive a child, and how it damaged her previous relationship of like five years and contributed to it ending when he realized it could never end with a family. She was pregnant a month later. She said it was mine. I had no reason to not believe her. I sat in a room during an ultrasound as a tech told us it was developing right on schedule X weeks along, with X being not only far out from the sex after her "chat," but also during a time where we weren't fucking. Found out about the other guy that day and dropped that bitch.

Think about any time a girl got fussy when you reached for a condom because it "ruined the mood," or a time where she jumped you and tried to ride you before you had the chance to get a rubber, or her saying "don't worry I'm on the pill" when you refuse sex due to not having one. Those women are all comfortable with an increased chance of pregnancy - run. If a woman says she wouldn't have an abortion - run. If she tells you she is not on birth control - run. Any woman not using birth control or against abortion wants a baby. Sure, she might not actively try to get preggo that particular day. She'll do what most women do when faced with the consequences of their actions regarding sex: assign responsibility to everyone and everything but herself (aka the "oh it just happened, i didn't plan it" defense). She won't admit she's damaged goods until she's no longer hot enough to con some loser guy into dating her and putting up with the kid as an entry fee.

I get it, I am militant on this matter. I take a far tougher and more paranoid stance than others. I think you guys trying to be "better than this" or thinking your frame will stop it from happening are idiots. On this particular matter, you have to treat it as war. Throw your morals out the window, because any lie you can tell to convince her to abort is better than eighteen years of payments. Don't let your ego cloud your judgment.

Comment

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
                    Editing a comment
                    oh shit dj, i remember,that is right, you were going crazy with the stuff couple of years back... Close call...

On behalf of this new post by sinnerzere i will make another new update to this VERY IMPORTANT POST, of another escape i had this week..... Now this technique is for you to say that you have a vasectomy (of course is not true) with questionable girls ok....

This is a girl i fucked on November, but I try to kick of rotation ( boredom, and I don't enjoy her anymore), of course as expected (with some of the girls you let go, the prego card):

So i get a call (i don't pick up)
                  i get texts (don't answer)

after couple of weeks, she pings me with "happy thanksgiving" of course i reply since it has been a month i went radio silence so she gets the hint that i am out....

2 weeks later she calls me, don't pick up, then text me is an emergency is super important:

hb:"since the last time we had sex i have not gotten my period and i gained 5 pounds"

me: I did not cum, and i used a condom, is normal during Christmas for women to gain 5 pound.

hb: you did not take off the condom and cum inside of me i was a bit drunk

me: nope you were not drunk, i don't fuck drunk girls, are you sure it was not other dude

hb: no i only been with you, but don't stress, don't worry, don't panic

me: go get a test then it will come out negative don't stress..... I get this type of call twice a year

me: but hey if you are prego, my super sperm works ehhh, if we have a son i will name him pimponious and if is a girl i will name her cuntina, yes i will be a dad! yes we are going to have a family!

hb: laughs, i will get the pregnancy test tonight...

do not hear from her for 4 days (obviously means she is not prego)

But then:

Ivent: Congratulations vas a ser papa .... 1:51 PM = congrats you will be a dad
                  Me: ah???? 2:50 PM
                  Me: de que hablas 2:50 PM = what are you talking about
                  Me: you know i am fixed! wink 2:50 PM
                  Me: vasectomy 2:54 PM
                  Me: pero en las navidades pasan milagros 2:54 PM = but in Christmas miracles happen
                  Me: especialmente cuando no me vine y use condom, so la trinitaria = vasectamy, no orgasom and a condom 2:55 PM = specially with the trinity= vasectomy, no orgasm and a condom.
                  Me: a lo mejor tu eres la virgen maria 2:55 PM = maybe you are virgen marry.
                  Ivent: Lol te estoy molestando 2:56 PM = oh i am messing with you....
                  Me: boba 2:57 PM =dummy
                  Ivent: Yo No estoy embarazada .... ya tengo mi periodo y todo normal 2:57 PM = i am not prego i got my period.
                  Me: te lo dije 2:57 PM = i told you so
                  Me: pero las chicas me hacen esto todos los anos 2:58 PM = girls do this to me every year...
                  Me: so estoy acostumbrado 2:58 PM = i am used to this...

Comment

Alright guys, EVERYTHING I WRITE IN THIS POST IS FIELD TESTED, IS NOT THEORY OR SPECULATION OR ARMCHAIR KJ.... Now this is another technique to use before you go hardcore is famous AND AGAIN FIELD TESTED by me with a student/co-worker... is not mine but from tom lyikes:

Might save one of you kunts one day.

So it happens, you get a slut pregnant for whatever reason. If you 'forgot' a condom, lol at you. You deserve what you get. Rather, you deserve to have hundreds of thousands of dollars taken away from you to raise your new child. Chicks are very good at 'forgetting' to take birth control, so you can't always fall back on that. Especially if she feels like shes losing you or wants to push for marriage.

You want an abortion. She's hesitant, but you aren't ready to be a father and have your whole adult life ahead of you. What do you do? You pull a hail mary.

-Tell her you love her, you want to get married, you want to settle down in the near future. (You are lying through your teeth of course)
                    -Explain to her that having a child right now, will cost a lot of money which could otherwise be spent on getting married or on affording buying a brand new home and that you could always have a child later on.
                    -If she agrees. Be with her at every step to ensure that she has the abortion. Help her book an appointment etc...
                    -Take her to an abortion clinic and get it done. Afterwards, take her to mcdonalds for an egg mcmuffin (meaning that she had to have had the abortion before 10am).
                    -Then dump the bitch.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...2136971&page=1

Comment

• Velasco

Velasco

commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Gold!

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
                    Alright guys, EVERYTHING I WRITE IN THIS POST IS FIELD TESTED, IS NOT THEORY OR SPECULATION OR ARMCHAIR KJ.... Now this is another technique to use before you go hardcore is famous AND AGAIN FIELD TESTED by me with a student/co-worker... is not mine but from tom lyikes:
                    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...2136971&page=1

wow i cant imagine someone likes himself after doing this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post

wow i cant imagine someone likes himself after doing this.

OH trust me smile from ear to ear.... How would you like to pay child support and dealing with someone you are not even dating for 18 years as a hostage.....With the kid that is probably not even yours, nevermind the crazy stress you experience during that time, i can not think of any other more stressful situation......(specially if you do not want kids)

Remember there are 100s of birth control methods (one of the girls i am dating came out with the excuse she can not be on birth control, i told her "there are 100s of birth control methods that you can use to get around your medical problem, find one or i can not cont. dating you)

as magic one of them appeared a week later (of course i totally demanded proof)....

Women that get prego is TOTALLY CAUSE THEY WANTED TO GET PREGO.

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

you go take birth control and then talk to me please.

I got into a depression because of the pill, if you ever have experienced it you can imagine how terrible it must have been.

There was no way out. there was no mental way out.
                        The only reason i got out was because i quit the pill.
                        if it had remained that way i would have committed suicide.

Don't underestimate the effect birthcontrol can have on girls

and can't believe you think it's ok to have someone fully fall for you to just drop the person.
                        i am not saying you are obliged to have a kid and pay for it. I am just saying this method is insanely psychopatic/sociopatic

if it is not a way to kill people by forcing them on medication that can directly medically or indirectly psychologically/depressionwise kill / end their life.

if you didn't want the girl to get preggo and she wasnt on birthcontrol you should have taken responsibility to not have sex with her,
                        she didn't mind the kid, you did, so hence you should have backed out of the sex this way.

and yeah that's easy to say maybe, but it's also possible to do

(and way less damaging on your self-image/self-love, empathy/sympathy, and would have been better to reduce psychopathic/sociopathic ways of thinking)

Comment

Working...
                        X