Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to convince a girl to abort (Dark/forbidden seduction series part 1)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kit View Post

you go take birth control and then talk to me please.

You have to get blackmail AFTER YOU WERE LIED TO "i am on the pill" "i do not want kids" and the likes.... Also re-read the op, were i explain that you have had a long discussion with the girl you are seeing when it comes to this.....

second there are 15 forms of contraceptives https://www.zavamed.com/uk/types-of-contraceptives.html for every possible excuse.... plus the day after pill (over the counter), plus abortion (which is legal in usa)...

so if you want to have the kid go ahead and do your own shit! specially after again plenty of disclosures and options are given..... The problem is when she decides to keep you hostage against your will....Then that is her problem, unfortunatly is not that easy and that is after many many many nice sweet loving logical convos HAVE TAKEN PLACE....That you have to do DARK SEDUCTION AKA INFLUENCE...
    I got into a depression because of the pill, if you ever have experienced it you can imagine how terrible it must have been.

There was no way out. there was no mental way out.
    The only reason i got out was because i quit the pill.
    if it had remained that way i would have committed suicide.

Excuses!... You do not HAVE TO BE ON THE PILLL ^ this i heard from my mltr, and i told her, do something about it or i am out.... here kit, from her mouth:

Me: mama can you explain to me why you could not take the pill and what alternative you found once i told you, to get on some shit! 2:34 PM
    Mltr) i have a heart condition bebe that contraindicates and can make my symptoms act up 2:35 PM
    Mltr: my gyn said only the minera is my option because it does not release hormones 2:36 PM
    Me: what is the name please 2:45 PM
    Me: minera right 2:45 PM
    Mltr : Mirena 2:46 PM

Don't underestimate the effect birth control can have on girls
    Don't underestimate the effect child support has on dudes...

and can't believe you think it's ok to have someone fully fall for you to just drop the person.
    So if someone falls for you, you are suppose to be stuck with that person... Didn't you drop a guy a while back, i can't believe you drop a dude, how dare you! kit seriously...

i am not saying you are obliged to have a kid and pay for it. I am just saying this method is insanely psychopatic/sociopatic
    RE-read the post please, re-read the answers in the post.... Too bad dj z is not around, anymore couple of years back he was going crazy...

if it is not a way to kill people by forcing them on medication that can directly medically or indirectly psychologically/depressionwise kill / end their life.
    The hell you are talking about, nobody forces anything is called SEDUCTION/INFLUENCE.... and again there are alternatives to the PILL, you know is almost 2019 right??

if you didn't want the girl to get preggo and she wasnt on birthcontrol you should have taken responsibility to not have sex with her,
    she didn't mind the kid, you did, so hence you should have backed out of the sex this way.
    ^ now you are kjoking.... Which is the problem with having girls in the forum since is usually women that do this on purpose too keep you in many cases... We are talking about attractive dudes with options or nice guys with financial means and stability that get hostage by women getting prego by players or some other agendas....

and yeah that's easy to say maybe, but it's also possible to do

(and way less damaging on your self-image/self-love, empathy/sympathy, and would have been better to reduce psychopathic/sociopathic ways of thinking)

so is not psychopathic for women to claim being on the pill, and do a bunch of shady shit! specially by coincidence when you are about to be out????

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
      The hell you are talking about, nobody forces anything is called SEDUCTION/INFLUENCE.... and again there are alternatives to the PILL, you know is almost 2019 right??
      I know all about the alternatives and the fact that the problem remains the same.

. Which is the problem with having girls in the forum since is usually women that do this on purpose too keep you in many cases... We are talking about attractive dudes with options or nice guys with financial means and stability that get hostage by women getting prego by players or some other agendas....
      now you are trying to reframe the whole thing even though the facts dont change

My issue is not with girls falling in love or guys being horny,
      the problem is that you encourage the falling deeper in love for your own means, without taking into account what it means for someone elses psyche
      besides that you are acting like it is all so nice of you and it is all options based blablabla
      if a girl got preggo and you didn't want it and you knew she would act like this, which is in probably 80-100% of the cases the case, you are responsible for your own actions, dont dump the decision on the girl
      you were there when there was sex, and we are not talking about a girl lying about not taking the pill (that's a whole different case)

it's about getting a girl preggo and then dumping all downsides on her. abortion downside, falling in and out of love and betrayed trust downside and even the downside of raising a child in case you want her to keep it and dont want to stay in the life and then expect not to be expected to pay childsupport.
      but yeah fuck it, i found some guys totally don't want to see reason on this case.
      You need TWO people to make a baby. not just a mom.

So is not psychopathic for women to claim being on the pill, and do a bunch of shady shit! specially by coincidence when you are about to be out????
      i didn't read the part where she pretended to be on the pill, but if that was the case, yeah its kinda shady/psycho, but as far as i know that wasn't the case?
      the part you quoted 100% clearly didn't refer to that, nor does the way this topic is going right now.
      even if that is the case, there are better ways to deal with it than what you propose.
      Last edited by Kit; 12-13-2018, 10:20 AM.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
        I studied medicine. I know all about the alternatives and the fact that the problem remains the same.

i dated dozens of girls in the medical field,not impress and does not mean shit! the girl i posted the convo is a surgical nurse........ Again not impress specially with you making the argument of the pill, when again there are options that are safe and not hormonal...

now you are trying to reframe the whole thing even though the facts dont change
        I don't know what you are talking about, where did i re frame, i broke down point by point different cases mine, or from people i know... Please re-read... your argument is... be more specific...

My issue is not with girls falling in love or guys being horny,
        the problem is that you encourage the falling deeper in love for your own means, without taking into account what it means for someone elses psyche
        You are one sided women psche based, what about the guys psyche of her being prego and child support and in USA even jail (my friend went to jail) and in some cases back child support, and false parenting and the likes...

besides that you are acting like it is all so nice of you and it is all options based blablabla
        if a girl got preggo and you didn't want it and you knew she would act like this, which is in probably 80-100% of the cases the case, you are responsible for your own actions, dont dump the decision on the girl you were there when there was sex, and we are not talking about a girl lying about not taking the pill (that's a whole different case)

I guessed you failed to read the post and the answers and you are wasting my time by not reading the post.... Do you think any dude would keep dating and having sex with a girl if we knew she was not in the same page with us... Did you read when i told the girl i am seeing that i do not date women who are not on some type of birth control, i do not want any kids and what my believes are and what would happen if she get prego...

it's about getting a girl preggo and then dumping all downsides on her. abortion downside, falling in and out of love and betrayed trust downside and even the downside of raising a child in case you want her to keep it and dont want to stay in the life and then expect not to be expected to pay childsupport.
        but yeah fuck it, i found some guys totally don't want to see reason on this case.
        You need TWO people to make a baby. not just a mom.
        Exactly! unfortunately you need ONLY 1 too make the decision to keep it or not.... See the problem...

i didn't read the part where she pretended to be on the pill, but if that was the case, yeah its kinda shady/psycho, but as far as i know that wasn't the case?
        the part you quoted 100% clearly didn't refer to that, nor does the way this topic is going right now.
        even if that is the case, there are better ways to deal with it than what you propose.
        Do you have one that you have field tested as a dude mulitple times, if so would love to hear it... other wise is kj

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
          i dated dozens of girls in the medical field,not impress and does not mean shit! the girl i posted the convo is a surgical nurse........ Again not impress specially with you making the argument of the pill, when again there are options that are safe and not hormonal...
          It does mean shit if it means you actually read up on the risks of birthcontrol methods. It's surprising how many professionals, doctors and other medical professionals included don't.
          (A doc didn't tell a friend of mine the pill wouldn't be working for her since she had issues with throwing up and stuff like that, hence she got pregnant and had to go through an abortion)

The method that's not like for every use:
          1) IUD:
          "Because this is a foreign device inserted into the vagina, the incidence of infection increases; therefore, this method is recommended for women who are in a monogamous relationship. "Depending on the IUD used, it can fall out, or cause:
          • uterine cramps
          • heavy periods
          • intermenstrual bleeding
          • an infection called pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
          • infertility
          • uterine perforation
          In addition, women who become pregnant are at a higher risk of having an ectopic pregnancy, pelvic infection, miscarriage, danger to the baby, and pre-term labor.

2) Besides this you get to the normal every time anticonception like condoms, etc. There condoms are actually the cheapest&easiest & best solution as far as i know

an easy hormonal alternative example:

Rod
          Side effects can include:
          • irregular menstrual bleeding
          • heavy periods
          • acne
          • weight gain
          • ovarian cysts
          • mood changes/depression
          • hair loss
          • headaches
          • upset stomach or nausea
          • dizziness
          • breast soreness
          • decreased sex drive
          • insertion site pain
          • skin scarring
          • infection

All in all most methods introduced are all hormonal. People don't seem to realise that the side effects do matter and are different in individual cases. but yeah, nobody cares when they can make money and the mindset that only females should take precautions doesn't change.

edit: i should mention that there are some synthetic hormones found that don't cause as many side effects, but that those aint mainstream and patented and extremely expensive, so not really in the market.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A

Comment

Working...
          X