Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! Laying girls on short travel trips.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Laying girls on short travel trips.

Hey all!

I've had this issue for a while and haven't really figured out how to crack the code. I travel a lot and I've only laid a girl once on a short travel trip. How can I approach these situations?

I'm referring to study abroad trips that are 2-4 weeks long.

Or volunteer trips that are 1-3 weeks long.

All are abroad, different countries. With a group of students from my own school, sometimes other schools as well.

It's a short period of time, and I usually room with other guys. On all the trips I've been on, very few people have gotten laid overall, but IT DOES HAPPEN.

I'm going on several more trips in the next year. Some of these girls (if from my school) I'll see again constantly, so I'm a little risk averse there. But girls from other schools I can take more risks with. However, not completely, because I want to be involved with these organizations in the future, so a complaint could wreck that, maybe? Idk.

A lot of the girls on these trips have boyfriends. I don't have good game when it comes to girls who are already taken. I've laid girls who had b/f's and husbands before, but NOT consistently, and sometimes its just circumstantial, they're just horny and I simply never bring up their significant other, so it's like they don't even exist while we're on the trip.

Thoughts?

uh, what I would do.. were I willing to fuck up my routine, it would be staying up late at night or inviting people over to watch a movie, or something else.
    Last edited by Kit; 06-14-2016, 11:42 PM.

Comment

I go on a decent amount of 1-2 week business trips. Usually it's a M-F thing, and the night scenes are usually dismal where I go. Daygame can be ok if you're staying in a highly populated area. The best thing for me is start using OKC at my future location about a week *before* the trip, so there's a bit more time to deal with logistics.

Do a shit ton of upfront research on the places you're going to, so you understand the subway system, clubs to check out, coffee shops by your hotel, getting int'l data plans setup, etc. Locals can help you find the good spots for gaming. I've heard artshows are fantastic places to pickup, and always forget about that! *smack forehead*

Comment

10 days with the same people? That's plenty of time. Time is not your issue the small group size is your issue. Most of the women will be unavailable (period, bf, fat, ugly, etc). There may only be one or two. Then she's in the position of worrying about what everyone In The group may think. You need to address that or go for girls outside your group (locals).

Get some real problems Try being somewhere for a few days and laying total strangers. When u travel alone and stay in dorms plus prefer to spend your budget for drink/club entry/taxi money on sightseeing. Not to mention free time. You're issues are real but small. Depending on the group size and how much everyone knows each other you may just have to settle for a less desirable girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Travel&Museums View Post
          That's plenty of time.
          Yeah this.

Two weeks is a LOT of time. You are probably trying to bang chicks inside your immediate social circle (where I guess you have to tread gently because of all the implicit social contracts that are in place), or you are not moving things forward quickly enough.

Just to give you a timeline and the flow of logistics of this type of set up, here is a mini-field report (its nothing special, but thats the point)-

I picked her up late in the evening while I was doing touristy stuff at the city centre, she was going somewhere, so chatted only briefly and I get her number. I followed it through because her English was good, she was a foreign student living there so I felt she might be starved for excitement, and our banter was fun. We whatsapp a bit back and forth same late night (I am usually too lazy to get a local sim card, so never call chicks when traveling), but I fall asleep. I wake up to a couple of texts from her in the morning, and apologize to her for falling asleep. She says no worries etc and I immediately pitch for a coffee. She says she is coming to town in the afternoon, and we meet a walkable distance next to my hotel (she had a car and I don't), get a coffee, discuss traveling/cultures/sex in that order, walk around a bit (eventually ending up at hotel of course) during which I do some minor kino-escalation. I bring her up to my room using some lame excuse about showing her some pictures. We both know its bullshit, so we don't bother with that when we get in the room, and soon enough we are off to the races.

I always reveal quite early that I am traveling, I find that this makes them more open to casual sex, and not put up all the bullshit that local guys have to deal with LOL

One major advantage of traveling is that your logistics is often substantially superior to your home city because usually you are staying close to downtown. Traveling makes things EASIER, so get this whole idea out of your head, that this is some sort of a drawback.

Comment

Travel makes things easier only if you're willing to spend the time and money doing what you did hangman. I applause you but if ur was Meir would have read like this:

I get her number (more likely give her my card).
            If texting happens id pitch the meet that night and give up bc I have sightseeing to do tomorrow.
            Get her back to my dorm and have no goid option for sex
            maybe fuck in a toilet.
            In Asia I can afford a private single room.

when I watch those RSD videos of gurus talking pu smack while walking around downtown or with dramatic views I laugh to myself and wonder if it impresses anyone. Same for when they're running around picking up hot girls downtown in Europe or wherever. To me it's retarded to waste that previous experience doing pickup. I guess they didn't get laid a lot in hs and college. To me pu has to fit into my evening when I'm done having an active personal life.

The OP dudmtbkemtionthis problem. Seems he's doing structured group travel anyway. But I do what to emphasize this point. Using travel as a means to have sex is really a dumb waste if time unless you live on a farm in the middle of nowhere.

By by all means take advantage of opportunities but consider why you're traveling to begin with. Don't let sex interfere with that.

Comment

Travel makes things easier only if you're willing to spend the time and money doing what you did hangman.
              Yeah, other people are paying me to travel, so I guess I have an advantage when it comes to the hotels, location etc that I stay.

I generally get terribly bored of the usual things that tourists do. If I have an interest, I drive it to the hilt. I hate dabbling and I have zero interest in being a broadly cultured renaissance man: so museums, and most architecture etc (unless they are actually interesting to me for some reason!) make me want to shoot myself in the face sorrrry lol.

In that sense, I like girls better than sightseeing. Interesting thing is that I often end up going with the girls I meet to places which THEY know, and are unique in some ways.

I guess the main difference is that you see them as a liability, I see them as an asset as long as I am fucking them

Comment

I have no experience with study trips but I have experience with traveling and living in hostel dorms.

People who go abroad are usually curious about the culture they are visiting, and locals are usually curious about the exotic travelers. If you can offer a link between your fellow students and some cool locals you will be golden. Make friends with your student buddies, suggest you go out together, then chat up and invite a few locals who can be your new friends and tourist guides.

I would focus primarily on laying the locals for 3 reasons:

1. They can (often) solve logistics and offer a sex location.
                2. Your fellow students will be there when you get home.
                3. The locals are living breathing tourist attractions.

Comment

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the good advice! I want to clarify a few things to make it easier to gauge what I' asking, snce I think there were some misconceptions...

I'm specifically asking about how to lay girls in my own group. Not how to go out and lay the locals, as the process of doing that is already outlined in countless places.

Please only answer if you've actually done this before or have witnessed it, or at least that you've been on a similar trip so you understand the social dynamics of it...

I've only been on 2 study abroad trips, and laid a girl from my own group on one of those trips. It was less than 24 hours after meeting her at the airport.

I've been on a few volunteer trips abroad, and those get harder. Since they're to 3rd world countries. I haven't laid a single girl on these trips, but I know sex happens, but I've only heard of it happening once...

Also, an issue with my volunteer trips, is sometimes I'll be roomed with like nerdy virgin-ish losers, and I have no idea how I could convince them to let me get the room for a duration of time to lay a girl, they'd probably complain to the staff if I tried (this is an extreme case, at least my last trip I had a roommate that was this weird). One guy was flipping out saying drinking alcohol was equivalent to doing heroine as they were both drugs (he wasn't trying to be funny either). Other times I imagine its understandable, and worst case scenario I can pay them to leave for a duration of time lol...

Some good suggestions here though... I don't bring my laptop abroad cuz i don't want it stolen, and 9/10 people on volunteer trips don't either, but I could bring a cheap one or something just for a "movie night". The TV's in the room are all in the local language, which none of the group speaks, normally... Oh, and finding isolated locations in the hostel to bang a girl is a good idea too! Some simple suggestions I always totally forget about. Rooftops, restrooms, etc.

Comment

Need more info.
                    - are you all in the same hotel
                    - competition
                    - is it a very small social circle, meaning that if you bang one, word will get around?
                    - are you a clingy guy? Do you what to look for in terms of the "secret society"

The overall seduction process doesn't change
                    - open, let her see your value, when she's attracted qualify her so that she increases investment
                    - make her comfortable with you, and your touch, and you moving her from room to room, from place to place
                    - get her into some privacy, increase the touch - pull back if she's not ready, then press on when she is.
                    - assure her of discretion
                    - bang, run post bang comfort, set rules, debrief.

The real issue here is that these chicks might be socially isolated - so if you bang a chick on night one, she might be all up on you for all 10 nights - fucking up your chances to bang the other hot chicks, or locals.

WIA

Comment

Mm I did study abroad trips every semester. Most in some sort of group. The problem is you ether have to couple up or be very drunk to get away with it. The girls will not be able to handle it.

I got accused of rape when I fucked a chick on a trip and acted like it never happened. She first tried to make fun of my dick size and talk all kinds of shit to everyone and when that didn't work we were already home and she decided to claim molestation. She apologized at graduation years later. Ok worst case scenario lol.

Being in a group of Americans is really tough. Even when I was careful to be secretive girls just had to spill the beans...You can maybe get away with it here and there but its dangerous to gamble an expensive education on sex wth a small sample of probably not so hot school girls. You could drive a car with your feet if you really want to but that doesn't make it a good fucking idea.

You might also lower your expectations for vaginal sex. It's much easier to fingerpop a girl while she's clothed the stick it cock down her throat. Girls usually won't run around telling people they blew you either. Just one of those things.

asfor what others say about sightseeing. I can see why people on short trips would be less interested in sightseeing or doing their own thing. If ur traveling for work and school u have little free time. All u can do is quickly see one or two things or try some cuisine.

It's a lot different when you're retired and you have already seen most of the culture in your home country. The point of travel becomes a lot more immersive. Yes sex is part of that but the problem occurs when you're spending a disproportionate amount of your time abroad trying to get sex versus doing something you could only do in that one place you're visiting (usually doing something historical, cultural, etc).

woth all the time effort and expense that goes into travel it's just silly to preoccupy yourself with sex. You can do that at home when you'd probably just be watching tv anyway. But if your abroad I would highly encourage you to make sure you're nt letting sex influence/interfere with going out and doing things.

Also if you're youngish like college age I don't think meeting locals your age will be very beneficial in terms of having a tour guide. The best they can do will pale in comparison to what you'll know if you read the guidebook on the plane ride. Have zero expectations for a local showing you anything but a "good time".

Comment

This is plenty of time, and the techniques are well documented. Lots eye contact, deep sexy voice, slow blinking, hang around after everyone leaves, look for who is interested in you, , ,

Comment

Wow, that was incredibly helpful. Thanks man!

Yeah, I forgot to mention how little time there is on these types of trips... Glad you reminded me of that component. Anybody who has never been on these types of trips tends to give the same types of advice over and over... We wake up around 5:00 a.m. There's sometimes time to do stuff locally, but that's either schedule (when on a study abroad trip, which I haven't done in years), or a volunteer trip, which is right after volunteering a long day for around 10 hours.

Definitely need to keep in mind that sex can be logistically more difficult, and to be okay with "lower" levels of physical seduction.

That sucks about your study abroad experience with that crazy chick! The girl I laid on a study abroad trip actually kept quiet about it and it was sorta an inside joke between us throughout the trip, cuz nobody knew we banged. Another dude was obsessed with her on the trip, they ended up dating for like 2 years after wards, and he still doesn't know I banged her to this day. Sexual stuff appears to happen more often with study abroad trips than volunteer trips, of course for obvious reasons... If I lower my standards I know I can, but I don't wanna do that haha.

Yeah, seems like for a study abroad trip, it's not worth risking an expensive education on the girls, unless there's CLEAR indications they're into you. And they're "worth it".

For volunteer trips, it just totally depends. Might want the organization as a reference. Even then, it would take a pretty psycho girl to get out of her way to ruin your chances of being able to use them as a reference, or being able to work with that org again in the future, as she would have to make a blatant complaint, and probably have to lie about it too. On my volunteer trips, there's usually been about 2 or 3 pretty hot girls per trip. Like, every guy would want to fuck them, plus they're my type (blonde, blue eyed, hot body).

Definitely would rather do stuff unique to that location rather than trying to bang local girls there (or necessarily bang any girls at all sometimes). The whole suggestion about going out and banging the local girls makes no sense to me, pretty big waste of time imo, for the short duration I'm abroad, the price of the trips, and the amount of work we have to do while there.

I'll be going on another trip in a few months or next year, so we will see what's up then! I'll plan a few logistical things too, like the movies in my room shit or whatever, hell, we could theoretically buy another room (to get away from our roommates) for a night or chill at a different hostel for another night too, if the girl shows enough intent. It's not too pricey.

Mm I did study abroad trips every semester. Most in some sort of group. The problem is you ether have to couple up or be very drunk to get away with it. The girls will not be able to handle it.

I got accused of rape when I fucked a chick on a trip and acted like it never happened. She first tried to make fun of my dick size and talk all kinds of shit to everyone and when that didn't work we were already home and she decided to claim molestation. She apologized at graduation years later. Ok worst case scenario lol.

Being in a group of Americans is really tough. Even when I was careful to be secretive girls just had to spill the beans...You can maybe get away with it here and there but its dangerous to gamble an expensive education on sex wth a small sample of probably not so hot school girls. You could drive a car with your feet if you really want to but that doesn't make it a good fucking idea.

You might also lower your expectations for vaginal sex. It's much easier to fingerpop a girl while she's clothed the stick it cock down her throat. Girls usually won't run around telling people they blew you either. Just one of those things.

asfor what others say about sightseeing. I can see why people on short trips would be less interested in sightseeing or doing their own thing. If ur traveling for work and school u have little free time. All u can do is quickly see one or two things or try some cuisine.

It's a lot different when you're retired and you have already seen most of the culture in your home country. The point of travel becomes a lot more immersive. Yes sex is part of that but the problem occurs when you're spending a disproportionate amount of your time abroad trying to get sex versus doing something you could only do in that one place you're visiting (usually doing something historical, cultural, etc).

woth all the time effort and expense that goes into travel it's just silly to preoccupy yourself with sex. You can do that at home when you'd probably just be watching tv anyway. But if your abroad I would highly encourage you to make sure you're nt letting sex influence/interfere with going out and doing things.

Also if you're youngish like college age I don't think meeting locals your age will be very beneficial in terms of having a tour guide. The best they can do will pale in comparison to what you'll know if you read the guidebook on the plane ride. Have zero expectations for a local showing you anything but a "good time".

Comment

My take: More flirting with everyone, for flirting's own sake (fun & practice). Less 'I want to fuck' thinking/acting.

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
                              My take: More flirting with everyone, for flirting's own sake (fun & practice). Less 'I want to fuck' thinking/acting.
                              Gotcha. This will definitely get me out of my head. I should be doing this more in general, all around, and not just when traveling too. An agenda stemming from desperation (which is sometimes probably the vibe I convey) definitely hurts my chances. Also whenever there's a logistical blockage to getting laid, I stop flirting or trying, but if I'm just flirting for fun and continue doing so, then the outcome becomes less important, and logistics can work themselves out as well. I certainly wouldn't have laid many of the girls I have in the past if I stopped at the point where I'm currently typically stopping at today.

Comment

Working...
                              X