Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

University Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Something that hasn't been covered here:

    Build a reputation.


    I had a natural friend of mine and he worked for the school as a tour guide. This meant he got to meet the girls both before they got to school and while they were in school (in orientation). In addition he came from a positition of authority and could easily number close these girls.

    Next he worked at the campus rec center. Here everyone could get exposure to him. It was a smaller school which was beautiful, but more than anything he could talk to other girls and just say "didn't I see you in the rec center?"

    Lastly and most important he built a brand. People associated him with a blue Hummer that had lights on campus. He would flash the lights at any party he was going to and he was always seen leaving with girls in his car. This led to the attraction game pretty much being accomplished for him and all he had to do was build comfort with the girls. I eventually joined him and we became known around campus.

    Find your own signature around campus and create a legend surrounding you at campus.
    -Supernova

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by pureevil View Post
      How do you know there's no response? Its the same fucking day!

      Stop living in minutes and hours, and start living in days and weeks. This girl will be around for at least the semester, probably the year, at least.
      Silence is key for sure, it eats away IF you made a strong approach first. Ideally after you number close a girl, shoot het a text rightt then.. just like a smiley and ur name or something.. while still bantering with her "wanna make sure u aint playing with me wink wink"

      Then let it sit a day, two, three, a week, two weeks, and repky with whatever you want that lead to a meet. "Hey name, we should meet up again youre (fun, weird, whatever connection), like drinks somewhere"

      But itz my style, weeds out non dtf because i only send one or two texts after a number close.. i try and keep that aire.

      Also, you should try to be the mysterious, serious when it comes to fucking women, jovial charqcter type..

      Aka SS.. switch into a dif mode of operation thats low key under the radar kind of like to the point where no one can tell looking from afar but just you and her and after a good receptive banter. It does wonders.
      In Ictu Oculi

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Impulse View Post

        Find out where all the students go out - there'll be student events in your students union that will be cheaper than going out in the town. Not that the town is expensive if you go to a normal type of bar/club..its transport which is the issue..the place is so fuckin big


        IMO your biggest blunder was going to uni in London..its a working city, not fuck-fest student friendly IMO. Just to do anything basic there will take you 1-2 hours...its a terrible place to live in my experience...sure you can get majorly laid but its not the most student friendly place
        Exactly... For world-class universities, London is hard to beat... But if you are not attending a London uni for prestige, but with the aim of partying / getting laid, then other places are much more suitable.

        As a side note, this is why I always found surprising when guys specifically go out to central London (say Trafalgar square) to daygame, but live themselves miles away. A total waste of time. They should either relocate to zone 1, or live in other "cool" areas, like Dalston or Brixton where they will have plenty of girls to hit on the minute they venture out of their house.

        Comment


        • #19
          I'm currently in the same boat as you (besides the age thing) and I'm struggling. I was confounded as to why my cold approaches in Vegas nightclubs were way better than how I am doing at school. I had a theory and have recently read an article that confirms my suspicions.

          "Lone wolf game in college is shit"

          College is 90% social circle game. The mainstream tenets of pickup dont necessarily apply in the same way because there are different priorities. Essentially girls want social status and fun. For this they will sacrifice alphaness, confidence, style, and good game if they can gain more status and fun somewhere else. The guy who can get them in all the parties/popular events and is the social animal will always prevail when these are the priorities for many college girls. Of course that doesnt mean cold approach wont work, it just seems to be far inferior from my experience.

          For example, girls in college will almost never go out alone. Even in my best sets where the girl is almost in love with me, the friends will almost never let some rando lone wolf pull their friend and possibly damage their social status in doing so (my experience is referring mostly to night game though). Women are risk averse, and have far much to lose when social status is at stake. The main exception to this rule seems to be graduate students and older girls who were not in a sorrority/actively a part of the social hierarchy. These girls have a limited social circle with closer friends who will be less judgemental, so the reward vs risk ratio is higher for them. These are the girls who tend to go out in pairs as opposed to larger groups.

          So my advice to you is work the social circle game like none other because that will probably 90% more efficient than cold approach night game.

          Day game is different, but from my experience it's inherently less effective on a college campus even moreso than cold approach night game. Being a social hierarchy, college is cliquey and being approached by a random unverified stranger poses more risk to a girl than operating within her own social circle. Human beings are afraid of change, so most girls inclinations are to go with what they are comfortable with rather than the crap shoot of meeting new randos, and add that to the fact that cold approaching at night is much more socially calibrated than in daytime (almost no one on my campus is cold approaching girls during the day). Not to say that it is impossible though, especially if its a super social vibe that could lead to a social circle expansion. To be completely fair, im not huge on daygame at the moment and Im under the assumtion that English University is a similar setting to many american ones.

          Heres the article I wish I read a few months ago:

          https://m.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/co...tart_thinking/

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Young Blaze View Post
            I'm currently in the same boat as you (besides the age thing) and I'm struggling. I was confounded as to why my cold approaches in Vegas nightclubs were way better than how I am doing at school. I had a theory and have recently read an article that confirms my suspicions.

            "Lone wolf game in college is shit"

            College is 90% social circle game. The mainstream tenets of pickup dont necessarily apply in the same way because there are different priorities. Essentially girls want social status and fun. For this they will sacrifice alphaness, confidence, style, and good game if they can gain more status and fun somewhere else. The guy who can get them in all the parties/popular events and is the social animal will always prevail when these are the priorities for many college girls. Of course that doesnt mean cold approach wont work, it just seems to be far inferior from my experience.

            For example, girls in college will almost never go out alone. Even in my best sets where the girl is almost in love with me, the friends will almost never let some rando lone wolf pull their friend and possibly damage their social status in doing so (my experience is referring mostly to night game though). Women are risk averse, and have far much to lose when social status is at stake. The main exception to this rule seems to be graduate students and older girls who were not in a sorrority/actively a part of the social hierarchy. These girls have a limited social circle with closer friends who will be less judgemental, so the reward vs risk ratio is higher for them. These are the girls who tend to go out in pairs as opposed to larger groups.

            So my advice to you is work the social circle game like none other because that will probably 90% more efficient than cold approach night game.

            Day game is different, but from my experience it's inherently less effective on a college campus even moreso than cold approach night game. Being a social hierarchy, college is cliquey and being approached by a random unverified stranger poses more risk to a girl than operating within her own social circle. Human beings are afraid of change, so most girls inclinations are to go with what they are comfortable with rather than the crap shoot of meeting new randos, and add that to the fact that cold approaching at night is much more socially calibrated than in daytime (almost no one on my campus is cold approaching girls during the day). Not to say that it is impossible though, especially if its a super social vibe that could lead to a social circle expansion. To be completely fair, im not huge on daygame at the moment and Im under the assumtion that English University is a similar setting to many american ones.

            Heres the article I wish I read a few months ago:

            https://m.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/co...tart_thinking/
            There are tons of opportunities to pick up girls as a stag in college. You definitely don't have to be 'life of the party/center of attention' to get laid in college. I don't know about where you live but in my experience, daygame or nightgame opportunities was at its height at university, regardless of how you cut it. I have a feeling you haven't experienced that it gets sort of worse. PUA principles always apply. Also, semantic here, but how can it not apply? Big part of PUA is having a strong social game.
            "A human life gains luster and strength only when it is polished and tempered."

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by FRwestk View Post
              There are tons of opportunities to pick up girls as a stag in college. You definitely don't have to be 'life of the party/center of attention' to get laid in college. I don't know about where you live but in my experience, daygame or nightgame opportunities was at its height at university, regardless of how you cut it. I have a feeling you haven't experienced that it gets sort of worse. PUA principles always apply. Also, semantic here, but how can it not apply? Big part of PUA is having a strong social game.
              Just my experience. I go to a standard Big Ten University that is pretty cliquey. More or less what you'd consider mainstream for a big school, and these are my experiences. Again, nothing is impossible, I have just noticed that cold approach is much less effective, even compared to the night clubs in las vegas with much hotter, older, more experienced girls. It's just a matter of priorities for the female. If she can get sex from the "plug" and then move up the social ladder, often she will pass over the alpha who will give her the child with the stronger genes because this isn't her priority at the moment. This article just confirms and expands on the theory I was developing while doing tons of cold approach night game and a little day game at school. Something else I read that also makes sense is that cold approach gaming girls 18-23 (the age of most college girls) gives you unreliable results. They aren't experienced enough to know what they want and they are fickle, but gaming girls in their late 20s will be a good indicator of how your game is going. They will respond much more predictably to good game and bad game respectively. This is not only true in my experience, it's very important to know.

              Comment


              • #22
                Coming up to half way through, and I'm further away than ever before. I honestly can't see it happening, at the moment. I had banged a personal best of 7 chicks in the preceding 4 months, but have since been drawing blanks like a eunuch.

                Returning to education has reminded me of the chicks from my school days. Cliquey, indecisive, unreliable, asexual and generally in LJBF mode. London has the worst kind of cliques, because it's not defined by status or personality, it's defined by nationalities. I don't know ANYONE or even heard of anyone who has managed to get laid. The biggest problem is that my uni has only had 3 parties in almost 9 weeks of being here. So there is no campus party scene. I can't visit other uni parties, as I don't know anyone there. There are student events held at mainstream clubs during the week, but I've been frequenting these places since the dawn of man. The girls there are harder to bang than the girls you find on the weekend, as they arrive in large groups and stick to each other like death is around the corner.

                I've not actively gamed on campus, but I've closed (generally Snapchat) at least 20 chicks who have ended up near me. None of them have gone anywhere. I've tried every method to no avail.

                My uni has almost 30,000 students, so you are genuinely seeing new girls every week. The problem is that the slow burn strategy has completely failed me. I closed a few chicks, hoping to pepper them frequently in person, but there are some I've yet to see 4 weeks after meeting them. This has led me to close quicker and opt for the Snapchat route, hoping that I can keep them burning over that. The problem there has been that whilst they respond, they refuse to meet, because the initial time spent was so little. For me, there seems to be a major correlation between initial time spent, and likelihood of a Day 2. My last 3 lays from Daygame all involved an insta-date.

                I'm doing lone wolf game at uni, and it literally is sucking ass, to the point that I'm thinking of giving up. I can't do the social circle thing, because I'm an introvert and I can't socialise like that. I don't have the energy or desire for it. I have friends constantly asking me to join them, but I reject them. I'd rather do it alone, and most people just come in the way from the goal of getting laid. Everyone is also much younger than me, so they are generally like a bunch of kids. I can't pretend to be their friends for the sake of pussy.

                Bacchus suggested to game off campus, but I have found that to be incredibly inefficient, due to the fact that I am not seeing any/enough opportunities. Especially, when the girls I'm seeking are all on campus. The library is especially chock full of them. It's cold as fuck here, and everyone on the street looks completely depressed to be outside. I have been forced to travel almost an hour away to malls which has enough footfall to make day game worthwhile, and also visiting Central London which is about 30 minutes away.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by hey_lover View Post
                  Coming up to half way through, and I'm further away than ever before. I honestly can't see it happening, at the moment. I had banged a personal best of 7 chicks in the preceding 4 months, but have since been drawing blanks like a eunuch.

                  Returning to education has reminded me of the chicks from my school days. Cliquey, indecisive, unreliable, asexual and generally in LJBF mode. London has the worst kind of cliques, because it's not defined by status or personality, it's defined by nationalities. I don't know ANYONE or even heard of anyone who has managed to get laid. The biggest problem is that my uni has only had 3 parties in almost 9 weeks of being here. So there is no campus party scene. I can't visit other uni parties, as I don't know anyone there. There are student events held at mainstream clubs during the week, but I've been frequenting these places since the dawn of man. The girls there are harder to bang than the girls you find on the weekend, as they arrive in large groups and stick to each other like death is around the corner.

                  I've not actively gamed on campus, but I've closed (generally Snapchat) at least 20 chicks who have ended up near me. None of them have gone anywhere. I've tried every method to no avail.

                  My uni has almost 30,000 students, so you are genuinely seeing new girls every week. The problem is that the slow burn strategy has completely failed me. I closed a few chicks, hoping to pepper them frequently in person, but there are some I've yet to see 4 weeks after meeting them. This has led me to close quicker and opt for the Snapchat route, hoping that I can keep them burning over that. The problem there has been that whilst they respond, they refuse to meet, because the initial time spent was so little. For me, there seems to be a major correlation between initial time spent, and likelihood of a Day 2. My last 3 lays from Daygame all involved an insta-date.

                  I'm doing lone wolf game at uni, and it literally is sucking ass, to the point that I'm thinking of giving up. I can't do the social circle thing, because I'm an introvert and I can't socialise like that. I don't have the energy or desire for it. I have friends constantly asking me to join them, but I reject them. I'd rather do it alone, and most people just come in the way from the goal of getting laid. Everyone is also much younger than me, so they are generally like a bunch of kids. I can't pretend to be their friends for the sake of pussy.

                  Bacchus suggested to game off campus, but I have found that to be incredibly inefficient, due to the fact that I am not seeing any/enough opportunities. Especially, when the girls I'm seeking are all on campus. The library is especially chock full of them. It's cold as fuck here, and everyone on the street looks completely depressed to be outside. I have been forced to travel almost an hour away to malls which has enough footfall to make day game worthwhile, and also visiting Central London which is about 30 minutes away.
                  It's a popular fallacy that uni is a fuckfest. There are some universities in UK that have reputations as "party uni" but they are certainly not London ones. Your best bet to get laid in a major way with chicks from your uni is social circle - especially if you stand out in some major way (popularity / coolness wise) - and judging from what you wrote, you don't. The guys who get laid the most are typically in sport societies, like rugby. In the two elite universities, Oxbridge, they also have their own private "high society" parties / orgies (LOL), but unless you are a member of the aristocratic clan / rich, you are unlikely to get into them.

                  In my thread, you asked where I daygame... The answer is, everywhere and anywhere. Most of the time I don't even specifically go out with the sole intention of approaching. To give you an idea, I hooked up with women who I met in Finsbury Park, Greenwich, Mile End...Just where I happened to be at the time. Of course, there are times when I do go out to approach....Then I'd head to more specific areas. But I'd never set foot in a mall or other typical PUA location like Oxford St...That kind of hustle and bustle is not my scene. I prefer a little bit more low key, less hectic environment.

                  The daygame success strongly depends on your location. For this reason I always strive to live near the centre...Not right in Zone 1 (can't afford it), but nearby...Think places like Camden, Angel, Bethnal Green, Brixton. I'd literally venture out of my flat and just take a stroll with a flat white in my hand...And invariably an attractive girl would pass. Then another. Cool areas, plenty of transient visitors and more permanent residents. Also well-connected to other parts of London by transport. That's where you want to be to facilitate daygame.. Otherwise logistics are too painful in my experience.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Impulse View Post
                    I very much doubt people at oxbridge are holding regular orgies lol lol lol - its more work ridiculously hard and get drunk with your poncy friends


                    Hey_lover - see if you can do a transfer to another uni and get the heck out of london..its a huge working city and not conducive to partying 4 nights a week.

                    I remember when I was at uni, we would party 4 nights a week minimum, skive all lectures etc..and still get away with it...and if you go to a medium sized uni (10-15k people) in a medium to smallish city, you'll see a lot of regulars on certain nights = golden opportunities
                    It was an exaggeration about oxbridge of course - but these things do indeed happen. Plus while of course in general students there work extremely hard, not everyone does that - some still scrape doing minimum work required and graduate with a 2:2 (which is basically equivalent to a 2:1 from most other places) - this is coming from the experience of some of my old friends who studied there...

                    Speaking as a guy who studied at London uni, while there is certainly a huge amount of opportunities to party, the sheer size of London causes all the students to scatter all over the place. Universities here certainly lack the coherent student body feel compared to other cities, but what would one expect from London? That's not to say that there's still plenty of fun to be had here.

                    Regarding transferring to another uni - well, the question is: did the OP go to uni with the sole intention of partying, or actually studying and getting a worthwhile degree? With the current financial / job market climate, and ridiculously high course fees, simply pissing away 3-4 years is not the best of ideas (it never would have been anyway, regardless of era).

                    P.S. I can definitely confirm both Bristol and Brighton are a great choice for a uni experience.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I'm probably saying something which is the obvious or has already been said to me, but I'm trying to understand it as I go along.

                      I've totally fucked up being the lone wolf guy. It doesn't work on campus. Obviously.

                      I've been rather baffled by the LJBF attitude every girl in Uni seems to have, but the truth is, I have forgotten how relationships occur in education. Looking back to my school days, it's not like there was a good looking chap who wasn't part of a group that went around picking off girls. No such character ever existed within the parameters of the institution. The way most couples hooked up was almost identical. You had a group of boys who befriended a group of girls, and then within that larger group, couples would emerge and people would fuck. The access to her pussy was always friends first, lover possibly second a few months later in a party where she's drunk and she confesses her crush. I can't think of a single relationship I witnessed in my early education years where they were lovers first. Sexual relationships were built over time through friendship and groups of friends, not via typical fast seduction tactics.

                      I'm a half-way through my first year and wondering how I can change my game plan.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by hey_lover View Post
                        I've been rather baffled by the LJBF attitude every girl in Uni seems to have, but the truth is, I have forgotten how relationships occur in education. Looking back to my school days, it's not like there was a good looking chap who wasn't part of a group that went around picking off girls. No such character ever existed within the parameters of the institution. The way most couples hooked up was almost identical. You had a group of boys who befriended a group of girls, and then within that larger group, couples would emerge and people would fuck. The access to her pussy was always friends first, lover possibly second a few months later in a party where she's drunk and she confesses her crush. I can't think of a single relationship I witnessed in my early education years where they were lovers first. Sexual relationships were built over time, not via typical fast seduction tactics.

                        I'm a half-way through my first year and wondering how I can change my game plan.
                        Yeah if you're in a social circle setting you want to play social circle game. Its not just "in education," its any case where you're living your life within some sort of smaller established social community.

                        You describe immediate social circle lays here ("friends first, lovers second months later"), but I find extended social circle to be pretty solid for fast lays within these settings. Like, you roll with your group to a house party where someone from your group introduces you to this girl who's from another group, and you end up fucking her that night. To this day most of the hottest girls i've fucked came about this way.

                        You can still cold approach on campus (go about your day style, I would never "sarge"), but if you don't have some group to invite her into and are this campus loner (and you can become known as this within an ongoing social context like school life), it'll be much more of an uphill battle. If you could cold approach the girl in line with you at the student bookstore, and invite her casually to go drinking with your friends that night, it'd come off a lot more natural to how people normally meet.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Building a social circle seems even harder. In my university, the quickest friends I made were in my class, but they all live off campus, aside from one who is at an age (22) where he's all about smoking weed and playing consoles.

                          It's worth knowing that my Uni is full of ethnics, meaning that you can count on one dick the number of White British people that are here. I'm coloured British, by the way. This is worth knowing because there isn't one uniform way of thinking, as you would find in other Uni's.

                          In my halls, there is literally only person out of 6, who I made a friend with. I like him but I rarely holler him, often because I'm out cold approaching during my free time.

                          I visit the gym, and have made many casual acquaintances, mostly female.

                          All of my childhood friends are married, and there's literally only 3 guys left that I know.

                          During my time working in the gym before Uni, I made a few friends who I have the same interests in regarding seduction, but only ever see them once in a while when we go out to party. Otherwise, I don't have that situation that you speak of.

                          Most people don't share my passion for seduction, aside from 2 dude friend I made from the gym, but they have GF's and are rarely available.

                          I didn't join any societies or any groups, because I saw it as something that would sidetrack me from developing my seduction skills. However, I'm starting to think whether I am putting the cart before the horse. I was with a friend hanging in the main campus area today playing pool, something I've not done, trying to make myself known, but got bored quickly feigning interest and ended up going to the gym.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by pureevil View Post
                            I find extended social circle to be pretty solid for fast lays within these settings. Like, you roll with your group to a house party where someone from your group introduces you to this girl who's from another group, and you end up fucking her that night. To this day most of the hottest girls i've fucked came about this way.
                            Matches my experiences. I would sometimes show up at a party alone, quickly befriend the cool-dudes.

                            Chill with them, and just wait for girls to come in range, then casually bring her into our conversation. Getting the girl I want sucked into my frame with as little "visible effort" as possible. Then once her friends are chatting with mine, I'll simply isolate. Very easy hookups. Or just invite everyone else to an "after-party" back at mine.

                            Originally posted by pureevil View Post
                            You can still cold approach on campus (go about your day style, I would never "sarge"), but if you don't have some group to invite her into and are this campus loner (and you can become known as this within an ongoing social context like school life), it'll be much more of an uphill battle. If you could cold approach the girl in line with you at the student bookstore, and invite her casually to go drinking with your friends that night, it'd come off a lot more natural to how people normally meet.
                            Yeah, I've done a variation of this by. Siting next to a hottie in class. Flirt a little and make witty comments as class goes on, then afterwards take the phone number, text and then invite out to the college-bar or some party. Her friends, my friends, then proceed like it was a dorm-party. Under the radar game, then isolate and fuck.

                            This is the typical route most socially active, natural players on campus also take. The more causal and low-key things look, the higher the chance of success.
                            “You know I cant hear none of that spend the night shit... that kumbaya shit”

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by hey_lover View Post
                              Most people don't share my passion for seduction, aside from 2 dude friend I made from the gym, but they have GF's and are rarely available.

                              I didn't join any societies or any groups, because I saw it as something that would sidetrack me from developing my seduction skills. However, I'm starting to think whether I am putting the cart before the horse. I was with a friend hanging in the main campus area today playing pool, something I've not done, trying to make myself known, but got bored quickly feigning interest and ended up going to the gym.
                              Yeah seduction as a passion is a one-man game for the most part. You're not going to find social circles of people brought together by an interest in seduction, and if you do, they're ironically not going to be the social circles that will most get you laid in most cases.

                              What OTHER passions do you have to build upon? For me, music interest was what fueled my social circle and got me out into girl-rich places from high school though early 30s. I was there to hear, play, and share music with friends, MUSIC was the passion that brought everyone together. . brought me to house parties, clubs, jam sessions, blaze-and-listen session. . . and ooops my dick kept slipping into whatever pussy was around as I went along. (kinda like you worked at the gym, the gym was your reason for being there, and oooops your dick slipped into some pussy as you went along with your work there.) REALLY helps to have that non-seduction social anchor, especially in smaller closed social environments like a campus.

                              Is there a more broad passion of yours to tap into? Something that will bring you a more rewarding college social experience (and probably pussy)? Not something that's ENTIRELY FOR pussy though, you can't be "I'm trying to act like I'm into music, to act like I'm being friends with these people, to hopefully get some pussy" and then be mad when you don't get laid right away. You want to genuinely be following some other interests of some kind that unite you to other people, and over time pussy will come. THAT'S social circle game.

                              Those times you prefer to focus on cold hard PU, just head outside the campus scene so that you're not damaging your rep there by becoming known as the loner PUA on campus.

                              Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
                              Matches my experiences. I would sometimes show up at a party alone, quickly befriend the cool-dudes.

                              Chill with them, and just wait for girls to come in range, then casually bring her into our conversation. Getting the girl I want sucked into my frame with as little "visible effort" as possible. Then once her friends are chatting with mine, I'll simply isolate. Very easy hookups. Or just invite everyone else to an "after-party" back at mine.
                              Yeah that's old school Mystery style. . where you build your social proof from scratch at the location instead of relying on a steady social circle for it. Its a solid option here too. Still exceptionally powerful stuff, building social proof on the spot.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by hey_lover View Post
                                I'm probably saying something which is the obvious or has already been said to me, but I'm trying to understand it as I go along.

                                I've totally fucked up being the lone wolf guy. It doesn't work on campus. Obviously.

                                I've been rather baffled by the LJBF attitude every girl in Uni seems to have, but the truth is, I have forgotten how relationships occur in education. Looking back to my school days, it's not like there was a good looking chap who wasn't part of a group that went around picking off girls. No such character ever existed within the parameters of the institution. The way most couples hooked up was almost identical. You had a group of boys who befriended a group of girls, and then within that larger group, couples would emerge and people would fuck. The access to her pussy was always friends first, lover possibly second a few months later in a party where she's drunk and she confesses her crush. I can't think of a single relationship I witnessed in my early education years where they were lovers first. Sexual relationships were built over time through friendship and groups of friends, not via typical fast seduction tactics.

                                I'm a half-way through my first year and wondering how I can change my game plan.
                                Yeah fuck this.

                                This is the novice way to go about things and while to have a high level success of game on campus you will need to know a lot of people, you don't need to waste your time building up a bunch of guy friends so that you can go get one of the girls that you befriend through their friends.

                                It does happen and it is common, but I never had a problem going lone wolf, befriending a girl or group of girls and smashing. Likely you will have to befriend all of her friends and you will have to be the attractive guy that they want to get with, sometimes these closes happen over several days, weeks, and parties, but if you are known as the guy that girls want to sleep with (not the guy who is one of those other guys) then it will lead to a much higher level of success.

                                An example I have of this is when I befriended a fraternity. They wanted me to join lol but I said no and stayed friends with all of them. They would invite me to their parties and I would have access to all their girls.
                                -Supernova

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X