Analysis of long term game, case study

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Analysis of long term game, case study

This girl, I also met at a yoga retreat (really, it's like fish in a barrel out there) but I never had any sexual frame with her until after we left. Instead she got to see me cry (save your alpha commentary, I'm not concerned.), and we talked about shit. But I saw her a lot and there should be a fairly strong familial bond I can work with. I saw her on Facebook today and tried to start gaining rapport for when I'm in town in a couple of weeks.

One thing that this text illustrated very well is that women do not like to communicate directly. Watch in this chat log how she gradually transitions into a stronger and stronger "Let's just be friends" message. The further a woman gets into this loop, the harder it will be to recover from whatever it is she is trying to tell you. Like cancer, early detection is your best bet for handling the shit storms that women can throw at you.

Following is the abridged transcript [my comments in square brackets]:

Sgt: hi
    [pet name that may be identifiable]
    Her: HI HONEY
    Sgt: you sound ENTHUSIASTIC
    [sort of a neg-hit because I'm making fun of her for using capslock. what is this, AOL?]
    how's school

[some delay]

Her: GOOD FINISHED FINALS TODAY JUST OGT HOME FROM WORK GOING TO DO MY MEDITATIONS !
    ... [non-relevant talk]
    IDK WHY IM WRITING IN CAPS

Her: thats better

Sgt: weirdo :P
    [here are my travel plans]

Her: like the pot called the kettle black

Sgt: I strongly disagree re: the pot and kettle!

Her: called me a weirdo

Sgt: yes, but I am not one
    okay maybe I am

Her: how about it takes one to know one
    hahahaha

Sgt: I know you are but what am I?

[I probably let this banter go on a little too long. But I also don't think it's disastrous.]

Her: okok
    lol

Sgt: I guess that's why we get along so well together huh
    [Trying to start steering the conversation as well as her feelings toward me by telling her what she feels.]

Her: who says that we get along so well
    [given the rapport, I interpret this as more banter, but also the beginnings of her trying to draw a line. Regardless, she wrote "we get along so well" here.]

Sgt: I do
    [some delay]
    but if you disagree, you're welcome to walk away from me any time
    [Holding my ground, not being apologetic. worried I may have come across a little douchey here, but I still don't see a better play.]

Her: ok
    lol
    we're cool

[minor delay]

her: just slowin you down a bit
    [Read: "Let's just be friends." The friend zone doesn't really deter me any more.]

Sgt: haha
    I go at my pace, honey
    [same as she called me in the beginning. slightly condescending, but I didn't like her implying she had power over me]

Her: not so much
    [???]

Sgt: what?

Her: were friends
    [She thought I was not getting the message so her words became more and more direct. If I had pushed further at this point to "date" her or be her borefriend, it eventually would have escalated into a "We're only friends" then "I don't see you that way" and eventually to "You're creeping me out" and radio silence. ask me how I know.]

Sgt: yes we are
    [It's true. This is exactly what I would like for us. Friends...who like to fuck]

Her: good
    [Confirming that she did her due-diligence in shit-testing me. Note the 1:1 message ratio here and how I kept mine short.]

Sgt: weird ones...
    [Back to humor and good times]

Her: lol

Sgt: it'll be fun to see you again
    you'll have to meet me half way though, at least
    you should come to staten island! I'll show you the landfill
    it's radioactive mm
    [This was a longer message, but I wanted to solidify that there are good feelings between us and to start seguing towards the close of the talk.]

Her: im good
    meeet you where
    i have to meditate now love
    [love?]

Sgt: okay I'll let you know when I'm in town

Her: sounds good!!
    [two exclamations and a smilie. she's comfortable meeting me as a friend, now.]

So hopefully, while I'm there I'll be able to synchronize our schedules long enough to meet up and my eye contact and hands can do the rest. I don't know if I'll be able to seduce this girl due to the unusual beginning. But I'm a much different person now and I'm hoping that comes through when she's next to me.

Any comments, advise, or thoughts on my inner psychological workings?

P.S. I'd like to encourage everyone to start using the "Tags" field when they make new posts! I seldom do it myself, but I believe in the future it's going to be _extremely_ useful to have searchable meta-tags on the majority of posts.

I had a very similar experience. Yoga retreat, great connection with a Pilates teacher who was also on the retreat. Got lots of IOIs from her, a great connection and really nice vibe. She really opened up. I gamed her with low level kino. Did not escalate there because it seemed inappropriate because that wasn't really why I was there. Looking back it probably would have been "on" if I'd pursued but no regrets.

When I tried to contact her after the retreat I was placed firmly in the LJBF zone, which was totally fine with me. I think most chicks don't want their travel "experiences" following them back on the plane and really, unless you happen to live in the same city, what's the point? Since you're in town, just meet, game her and see how it goes. If she's really cool as you say, even if she's not dtf, friends in distant places are still good to have.

Charlie

Comment

Originally posted by SgtGrumbles View Post
      Any comments, advise, or thoughts on my inner psychological workings?
      Same as usual I guess? I.e. frame yourself as a very sexual guy. You know sex, you do it a lot, it's not a big deal for you, so she sees you as a potential sexual partner and it's not a big deal for her. She needs to see you as a fuck budy, not a hang out buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by charlie_b View Post
        I had a very similar experience. Yoga retreat, great connection with a Pilates teacher who was also on the retreat. Got lots of IOIs from her, a great connection and really nice vibe. She really opened up. I gamed her with low level kino. Did not escalate there because it seemed inappropriate because that wasn't really why I was there. Looking back it probably would have been "on" if I'd pursued but no regrets.

When I tried to contact her after the retreat I was placed firmly in the LJBF zone, which was totally fine with me. I think most chicks don't want their travel "experiences" following them back on the plane and really, unless you happen to live in the same city, what's the point? Since you're in town, just meet, game her and see how it goes. If she's really cool as you say, even if she's not dtf, friends in distant places are still good to have.

Charlie
        Well, I don't need her as a friend. I have many friends in that city. And I'm very comfortable (actually I prefer it) going out by myself and meeting new people. If you hang out with a chick and you honestly enjoy her company and have no sexual attraction to her, then she is a Friend. Just like you would be my friend if you came and visited my city. But, when women want to be "friends" with you, they don't mean what they're saying any more than you do when you're agreeing. They want orbiters, validators, attention. They love the idea that you're another chode who thinks she is so beautiful (sorry, I just finished watching "The Room") and you will remain that way until you attain the self-worth necessary to either walk away from her or fuck her (when you hit the right mental state, all that "let's just be friends" shit mysteriously disappears.)

Originally posted by Dude909 View Post
        Same as usual I guess? I.e. frame yourself as a very sexual guy. You know sex, you do it a lot, it's not a big deal for you, so she sees you as a potential sexual partner and it's not a big deal for her. She needs to see you as a fuck budy, not a hang out buddy.
        Usual for me? I don't understand that. But you're correct.

As usual, it's not handling her in person that is the issue for me, it's having the patience to wait that long. I get impatient. I would've been a doctor but I didn't have enough patience (patients??)

Comment

Working...
        X