• Practical Technique simple holiday tip that may get you laid

This is really retarded and obvious, but here we go:

step 1: gather phone numbers of ALL THE WOMEN:

a) those you been with and you are interested in banging again

b) those in relationship that at some point they were interested in you

c) those prospect that went cold

d) girls in radio silence

aka do not discriminate, everybody

Step 2: you will text nothing gimmicky, nothing fancy, nothing gamy... A simple greeting such as:

Merry Christmas to you and your love ones (or happy holidays)

Happy valentines (in valentines)

Or Happy new years!

Step 3: some will respond (yellow,neutral, maybes), some will not respond (red), some will respond with some type of hinted subcommunication..

The yellows will respond with:

Thanks, the same to you and your family...or something nice, but neutral... This ones are not the ones i recommend...

The ones we are interested in are those hinting interest such as:

you are lost, how you been we got to hang out again....

or

What are your plans for new years...

or

omg have not have to talked to you in while...

or etc.. etc.. etc... they will sub communicate excitement....

Troubleshooting:

If she goes who is this?

You say this is (your name or nickname) bonus a cool pic.... and gauge if she is red, green, yellow by response after you revealing who you are...

You can do this, in Christmas, valentines, new years etc....

Should take you 10 minutes (use google voice)...

What if she initiates?

1.- Should be taken as a green and escalate the convo. to confirm

Example, Merry chirstmas to you and your family?

Me: aww that is so sweet you and your family too, how are the holidays treating you?

Just today got a Holiday message today from a very attractive thirty-something Indian business-circle woman I'd met in London and Washington several years ago, who lives in India with her husband. She says she's coming to the States in a couple of months for a two week business trip, staying about four hours away from me, driving. She doesn't actually say that she wants to meet up, but I know that's what she means. I write her back and say that it would be great together at a convenient mid-point location. She writes back and says "that's the plan! I'll let you know details later. HUGS!"

BIG FUCKING GREEN LIGHT!

Comment

everybody in usa should be going through phone book texting "happy valentines" or some chessy crap... To see what is green!

Comment

I just saw this now. Too late for me. I got a date from online dating. Planning to run bacchus/adventure/role-play vacation game. Hope things work out.

Comment

Well tonight I got a yellow-green aha I txted happy v day and after chatting a bit she says her roommates basically kicked her out cuz they be fuckin tonight lol so after her dinner we hanging out. Just wondering how I should proceed with this one. I'm just going out to have fun regardless.

Comment

Update to my last: Girl texted me saying "hi, can we meet a bit later? like at 9?" I didn't know what to say, part of me said "don't fall into her frame/orbiter role" (which would mean, don't agree to her terms and instead insist on the time we agreed on) but another part of me said "don't chase" (chasing here would be insisting on meeting her thus showing her I was not outcome independant) so I said "sure. 9 works"

I also texted all the other girls' numbers I have and got "same to you" basically.

Still, not looking good at this point.

:/

EDIT: We ended up going on the date at 9. Report is in my online thread. No lay. No text from her since then either...
            Last edited by SargeMaximus; 02-16-2017, 04:44 AM.

Comment

everybody should be spamming happy eastern, too see what is hot....

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
                everybody should be spamming happy eastern, too see what is hot....
                I wasn't sure if you meant for Easter too so glad you mentioned this. I did for my hairdresser, we'll see what happens.

Comment

Good reminder, Skills. Last Thursday I went with Happy Thomas Jefferson's Birthday.I got nothing...
                  I'll try next Thursday with Happy Tax Day.
                  Now I'm being a clown here but I do have to say this is a great and often forgotten tip. Pinging works. And calendar events is a great idea. Socially acceptable way to reach out. From talking to women friends, they usually know what the deal is. Even if they don't answer, they take note of your reaching out and they file your name in that special folder.

Comment

just lol @sase.... Anyways fuck my English, i got all these girls texting back "you mean easter"

But it worked anyways hahaha

Comment

Hmm. Well, hairdcresser texted "Back at cha" not encouraging. Wish I knew how to spark her attraction in me again. She was all over me before we started dating. Even after date 2 she was nuts for me. I think date 3 went badly somehow. :/

Comment

Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
                        Hmm. Well, hairdcresser texted "Back at cha" not encouraging. Wish I knew how to spark her attraction in me again. She was all over me before we started dating. Even after date 2 she was nuts for me. I think date 3 went badly somehow. :/
                        FFS sarge

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...okie-Daygaming

In case you don't understand it again, it's multiple hints:
                        - stop threadhijacking
                        - go whine in your own topic
                        - focus on sarging new women and post it there, you are sarge-maximus- afterall

Comment

Fuck off bazoom. I'm following the rules according to skills:

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
                          This is really retarded and obvious, but here we go:

step 1: gather phone numbers of ALL THE WOMEN:

a) those you been with and you are interested in banging again

b) those in relationship that at some point they were interested in you

c) those prospect that went cold

d) girls in radio silence

aka do not discriminate, everybody
                          And once again, I'm here to learn how to bang the women I want, not randomly get "lucky" here and there.

Comment

Your post clearly had one sensible part: the ping and her reaction - great!

What followed after that however.... you can read my post again in the light of knowing I meant the part after your ping.

Apologies to all others who understood already I aimed at the overall attitude and not him reporting his ping per se. This second explanation feels like too much hah

I'll distance myself from my policing role again have fun guys

Comment

Originally posted by bazoom View Post
                              Your post clearly had one sensible part: the ping and her reaction - great!

What followed after that however.... you can read my post again in the light of knowing I meant the part after your ping.

Apologies to all others who understood already I aimed at the overall attitude and not him reporting his ping per se. This second explanation feels like too much hah

I'll distance myself from my policing role again have fun guys
                              I wasn't trying to whine. I just thought, while I'm here posting about this girl I might as well send out feelers for some intel/advice on her. My bad if that was beyond the scope of the topic but it's not beyond the scope of the forum I hope.

Comment

Working...
                              X