• Show
Clear All

So I tried that...

She got back to me with:

Her: Omg your cute

Me: Thanks

[End of Convo]
    Save
    Last edited by SargeMaximus; 11-01-2017, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Damnit! I read Skills first post and if I'm not mistaken my HD sub-communicated excitement in her response, when I thought it was just a nice reply. :/

Anyone confirm this or school me on what went on? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
        Damnit! I read Skills first post and if I'm not mistaken my HD sub-communicated excitement in her response, when I thought it was just a nice reply. :/

Anyone confirm this or school me on what went on? Thanks!
        lol, you have onitis over this girl sarge

Anyways! you are cute! is not excitement is like a thank you (i got some of those to such as lol, or lol happy halloween and such) does not mean anything is like a thank you neutrality or response, again is not excitement..

exitment is a pro activity to cont. convo and investment in convo... "you are cute" is not excitement...

^ i went radio silence on those...

when she said you are cute, you could have done this:

her: you are cute

you: awww! thank you i am blushing, how you been?

or something like that...

but you have mild onitis over hairdresser is the girl that gave you in the past the most chance so far of getting laid and you are stuck on her, and she can sense that, so it never works which is the problem with onitis.

Comment

Lol, maybe I do, maybe I don't. I'm just trying to do "proper PUA" whatever that is (because I have no idea!).

I'm confused how your example is not more needy than my reply: i.e. "Thanks "

Very confused indeed.

I don't think I'm stuck on her. Mild oneitis yeah probably, but only because I'm trying to figure out PUA and that requires persistance and effort, something I never did in the past so if I have to get beta before I get alpha so be it.

Comment

Lol, maybe I do, maybe I don't. I'm just trying to do "proper PUA" whatever that is (because I have no idea!).

I'm confused how your example is not more needy than my reply: i.e. "Thanks "
            i never said your reply was needy i was giving you an example of a little flirting after her response..

I don't think I'm stuck on her. Mild oneitis yeah probably, but only because I'm trying to figure out PUA and that requires persistance and effort, something I never did in the past so if I have to get beta before I get alpha so be it.
            Persistent and effort does not work on onitis...

persistent and effort on getting better (which you are doing is fine)

Pinging FOR ME, is when players, send a quick text, phone call or pm to revive dead leads, women in radio silence (no contact), or women that were hot and went cold.

Again for me excitement is when you ping the girl and her subcommunication is investing in the convo, curiosity, some type of interest....

"you are cute"

Is not excitement for ME.

and i just gave you some flirty lines to fuck around at the end "aww thank you i am blushing, how you been?" to cont. convo to see if you have something... nothing to do with neediness...

neediness is not due to the interaction, i was talking about neediness in your HISTORY on being stuck with the hair dresser....

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

i never said your reply was needy i was giving you an example of a little flirting after her response..
              Ok, fair enough.

Pinging FOR ME, is when players, send a quick text, phone call or pm to revive dead leads, women in radio silence (no contact), or women that were hot and went cold.
              Yeah, exactly. My HD was super into me (i.e. "hot") and went cold/dead. She fits the bill.

Again for me excitement is when you ping the girl and her subcommunication is investing in the convo, curiosity, some type of interest....
              Ok, this is good to know, thanks.

"you are cute"

Is not excitement for ME.
              Well it isn't repulsion, is it?

and i just gave you some flirty lines to fuck around at the end "aww thank you i am blushing, how you been?" to cont. convo to see if you have something... nothing to do with neediness...

neediness is not due to the interaction, i was talking about neediness in your HISTORY on being stuck with the hair dresser....

I see, well I don't thin k I'm being needy with her. I wasn't even going to text her except she's a hot lead that went cold/dead so I figured I should.

I haven't texted her for a long time and I wasn't planning on doing so ever again, but according to your criteria (i.e. "Women that were hot but went cold") I decided to text her.

But she seems into me a bit so I just pursue the good vibes. While also approaching other women.

Like I said in another thread, I've touched her inner thighs and she put her pussy to my hand once while cutting my hair. I don't think that's repulsion.

Comment

Hey guys, just a bump for tomorrow (mothers day in usa) so you guys can ping milfs, i also cover a bit of the concept in this video warning trolling gallore.

Comment

i would rather masturbate than fuck a milf. low value women disgust me. i think itís our duty as men to not lower our standards. if the top men didnít constantly lower their standards, incels would be getting laid too. women have standards which allows all women to date and have some desirability. iím doing my part by having strict standards: no short girls (iím tall the short women are for short men), no asian women (white men take all the asians and asian men become incels. white women wont fuck asian men so i decided to follow their lead), no single moms. if all men had the same kind of standards women do this incel mess wouldnít be happening.

as far as the happy motherís day text, a 19 year old girl with no kids would probably thinks itís funny. i like holiday texts. itís like four times a year to try to reconnect with old leads. getting new leads is better. but holidays are a good time to do a sweep.

Comment

Haha wow. Why do you care at all about incels? I had to look that up. Why white knight for a bunch of whiney complainers who don't want to step up to the Darwinistic responsibility we all have in this life?

Comment

Originally posted by allmyfriendsaredead View Post

(iím tall the short women are for short men)
                      lol. Nah

Comment

Originally posted by allmyfriendsaredead View Post
                        i would rather masturbate than fuck a milf. low value women disgust me. i think itís our duty as men to not lower our standards. if the top men didnít constantly lower their standards, incels would be getting laid too. women have standards which allows all women to date and have some desirability. iím doing my part by having strict standards: no short girls (iím tall the short women are for short men), no asian women (white men take all the asians and asian men become incels. white women wont fuck asian men so i decided to follow their lead), no single moms. if all men had the same kind of standards women do this incel mess wouldnít be happening.

as far as the happy motherís day text, a 19 year old girl with no kids would probably thinks itís funny. i like holiday texts. itís like four times a year to try to reconnect with old leads. getting new leads is better. but holidays are a good time to do a sweep.
                        This has to be one of the most nonsensical comments I have ever read. And for the record I prefer short over tall women cause shorter girls tend to have Bigger asses.

Comment

allmyfriendsaredead I feel you in one respect: I'm in my 40s and still won't fuck older women, or even women my own age. MILFs were gross to me till they started approaching the "15 years younger" point.

You young guys are in for a pleasant surprise. While there's nothing like a fresh young girl, so many women out there end up looking young to you. A 30 year old looks younger to me now than an 18 year old looked when I was 25. Relativity comes into play.

I agree though that older (in general) -> lower value after the mid-20s. Except for the fact that a hot 30-something is legit hot (good genes and the discipline to maintain a healthy lifestyle) where a hot 18 year old could actually be 2nd rate DNA and lazy.

Comment

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
                            Editing a comment
                            yes relativity is the right word...

• Grodmeister General
                            Editing a comment
                            my best sexual partner was 30 years old ..she smoked the last 2 23 year olds i was with! so age isnt all dat (as long as they are not some fresh outta highshool woman, thats predatory type shit) 22 to 25 is a good age but ill take qaulity women past that age!

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
                            Editing a comment
                            gg, 30 women reach sexual maturity, and sex drive increases, they also know what they like etc.... My target now is in the 30s but the 2 gen z girls i had were sooooo amazing in bed and sexually open.... So i don't really discriminate if she looks good, fucks good, and pleasant personality she is in..... kids not kids i don't care... but till 35 i did avoid women with kids for example as mains..... the last couple of years i have enjoyed them a bit more, they seem more affectionate and hornier, but that is in my experience.... As with everything there are some pros and cons...
                        Working...
                        X