Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys for the input.

Another question for the "Attraction masters":
    I'm able to create instant attraction when I first talk to her. However attraction dissipates after 10 seconds.

I tried the following to keep the attraction going:
    * Silent and eye contact
    * Escalate Touching
    * Talk anything that comes to my mind

None of those three worked. Need help to keep attraction going. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Trestristestigres View Post

I'm able to create instant attraction when I first talk to her. However attraction dissipates after 10 seconds.

* Silent and eye contact
      * Escalate Touching

From your writing I'd say you're on some extrinsic level of doing, hoping to attain some goal. The probability is high that you're planning what you do before acting on your plan and you'll have the idea in your mind that any deviation from your expected results will mean something bad and you'll have to compensate. This creates a lot of tension in you and especially women are very sensible about this stuff.

In the Tao Te King (you can look it up for free on the internet) there's a phrase called "doing without doing" and it's basically about allowing your body to do what is necessary on its own instead of trying to micro-control it to attain a certain goal. So if the situation demands silence, you don't "do" silence as a technique, you allow your body to withstand silence as long as your body deems it necessary. If done right, you can create this sense of curiosity inside of yourself and have fun with what happens, you might be quite surprised what suddenly becomes possible once you leave the mental trap of "I planned it this way and now it's going another, I got to course correct".

Jester
      Bunterrichten - Alternativen zum Unter-richten:

Comment

Jester: What???

Comment

Jester: What???

Have you ever watched Star Wars? There's a scene where Luke Skywalker is taught how to "feel" his enemy and he is told he must stop trying. At the moment you're still trying out different attempts, which keeps your consciousness on figuring out a plan to overcome obstacles (if there were no perceived obstacles you wouldn't have to try, you'd just do). Thing is, if you get your mind into the state of planning to overcome obstacles, if it finds none it will (unconsciously) invent them just so it can justify being in that special state of planning. Plus you'll be very focused on what your mind is planning and less focused on opportunities that arise in the moment.

I guess this is hard to explain if you don't share the same experience (yet) :/

Jester
          Bunterrichten - Alternativen zum Unter-richten:

Comment

* Silent and eye contact
            * Escalate Touching

What about asking her some question while keeping eyecontact.
            you don't want to engage yourself, you want to engage her,
            hence you would need to change to having her think on anything
            instead of making the energy settle on you, that you can't handle just yet, because you don't know what she wants out of it (I think)
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A

Comment

Kit: I've done that too. But didn't work.

Today was my last day of my 10 days challenge where I have to fclose. I was unable to fclose but it helped me a lot to improve my game. However it's very exhausted.
              I think I figured it out what is missing. But it's just theory not verified yet. I incorporated more friendly vibe into my game (More smile, laugh, etc). I Number closed girl who was going to see bf. Number feels solid as I held her on my arms and she reciprocated.

Comment

Working...
              X