Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calling out sedfast members what are we going to do...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling out sedfast members what are we going to do...

Calling out sedfast members

Seriously guys, is ok to be polarizing, disagree with each other fight with each other…

Is ok to be off in couple of posts, even have one or 2 shit posts, even kj once in a blue moon and get call out for it… NOBODY IS PERFECT

But when you are constantly getting downvoted in a red, shit posting, fighting in almost every other post, kj in every other post…

Constantly downvoting, pming members about banning other members that disagree with him, something must be done…

No field report, no lay reports nada, o…. In defense every once in a while a beautiful/intelligent legit post, but then…. Back to shit, polarization, arguments and kj

Cosy beautifully illustrates here the problem with this member and try to help him, but this dude is too far gone into the deep end...

This member is… You already know:

Impulse

In before he said is cause me and him fighting in a dance floor game stupid post, I been fighting with ijjji about dance floor and a million members here and in the community for years
    In before he says that I do not have a “6 pack”
    In before he says I am pass my prime
    My reason is shit post, after shit post after shit post after shit post after shit post… Watering down and spamming the forum…

So guys before sedfast which is already dying totally dies, what should we do?

In before ignoring, he will keep troll baiting and SHIT POSTING...
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Just put impulse on your ignore list I did that a million years ago.

We could always do what we did with Dosh and just ban him to Off Topic as well. *(Until he goes out and actually runs some game)
    Is this all in my head? You don't
    move like a normal girl - Normal girls
    don't look like that, not in their eyes
    or the way you orchestrate my butterflies

Brett McGibbon

Self improvement isnt anywhere near as powerful as making her tingle lol

PUA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TahFeqo1iiU

Comment

I think we need a kickstarter fund to buy him a dominatrix prostitute. It would serve the double purpose of finally getting him laid AND fulfilling his masochistic fetishes (the guy clearly loves to be abused).

Either that or a mail order bride, because mark my words, I predict when/if Impulse ever gets laid he will get sucked into a monogamous relationship and have a cognitive dissonance mental breakdown (see Qlue, Chitown, and others for more examples).

Sidenote: Skills the problem with posts like this, is the guy lives for this kind of attention. It will only encourage him to post more and get more reactions. On the other hand, I agree something needs to be done.... he is slowly even driving me away, and I consider myself a devoted member. Can only imagine other guys look at the "New Posts" and nope the fuck out of here.

Comment

I think as of the way things are right now there is little incentive to post in the FRs section.

Seems the threads that get the most traction in that section are Sex Reports, which are good because you can see someones style of game what they did right and learn from it but also bad because Action Reports and Fuck Ups are asking for specifics more and could benefit from someones perspective. When they are met with little replys guys simply stop posting there.

I would like to see more advanced guys post, more in FRs give some pointers to others.

As for Impulse simply stop taking the bait. Instead of going to his thread and go off on 6, 7 pages go to the FRs section and post there and the quality of the forum will surely rise. It's on you guys, all of us.

Comment

But who is the troll now?
          -Misosted.
          -It takes 2 to tango.
          -Dont start threads for the sole sake of slandering others behind their back.

If you believe you have an actual case for banning a user, present it for the people who take such decisions.
          This type of thread trying to get others ganging up on them, is just the worst type of 6.th grade girl bully bullshit, if you ask me...
          My method: Say "Hello" or "Wow" > shy look > starry-eyed look > spamming cold-read-compliments + feather light touches

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
            -Misosted.
            -It takes 2 to tango.

If you believe you have an actual case for banning a user, present it for the people who take such decisions.
            This type of thread trying to get others ganging up on them, is just the worst type of 6.th grade girl bully bullshit, if you ask me...
            ijjjji I am really deeply disappointed to see you defend Impulse. The guy is the incarnation of forum cancer with zero redeemable qualities. I don't know if you're doing it out of principle, some vendetta against skills, or what, but I feel this inner sadness as I watch a forum which has had such a positive impact on my life get overrun with ignorant, arrogant, and quite frankly dangerously idiotic drivel...and you're OK with that?

Anyway, I put him and his butt buddy Qlue on ignore. Skills and everyone else who isn't completely insane, I suggest you do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
              -Misosted.
              -It takes 2 to tango.

Maybe you are right! but the forum is unmoderated... So there is no banning anymore... This was my last attempt...

P.s. Circulator, me and ijjjji are cool... he is being objective as he sees it... Anyways I am out, be back when the forum comes back to actual value...
              Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

Well, I think for the forum he has to take a break for a while, preferrably voluntary
                But if he can't muster up the sense then I think it is reasonable to consider lots of guys on the sidelines who are feeling eh

Some guys are rattled and it shouldn't cause them to be pulled into some dramatic arguement with a guy only half practicing sed
                Impulse can't go about wacking people and think it does not suck for them

Thats not about impulse just common sense in posting, the airwaves are used by everyone, and privalidge can't overtake the common good

Maybe it could be like a KJ suspension?
                Where you get access to journals and FRs
                That way its good intentioned and just steers into the right stuff, while not forgetting the guys about who get a bit off on this

They can still get attention in frs, they just need to do cool shit in field, and they could see that as a challenge anyways
                Should be possible with a new user group

Just some calm modding
                Out of consideration for and a nod to all the guys out there not doing that

So yes, considering something is valid, but not about impulse himself
                Just the disparagement he has been using (which would be fine in his own journal or fr) hence why I recommend what I have

If I did the same thing as a newer guy (using the place to vent), I'd expect no less be used for me, itd force me to focus on the field

Typically I'm against all censorship, and prefer the no ban rule, and no real intrusion rule
                But, I'm in favor of sending a guy back to the corner to mull it over, and bans only when its clear a guy is just out to get the forum or all people in it

I think impulse could be OK, if forced to channel it
                Kj time out is my vote, its fair for all the other guys

If it was JUST about me, I'd not ban, but, I'm considerably more resilient to weird backhand shit
                I recognise however that all other guys who actually need to concentrate to get better and thhink through this stuff
                They just cant have this tolerated
                So I take my position regretfully but honestly

New user group, with access to journals and frs, for a time, no shame in it, just a nod to guys doing it the right way

Thats my vote

Comment

Originally posted by Impulse View Post
                  I think a rotating kj suspension is a good idea.

Every 2-3 months we get together and vote who we believe should get a temporary suspension for kj

It has to be a different person every few months, or else it just defeats the purpose.

And we are ALL guilty of kj at some point whether we admit it or not.
                  Yeah, something like that
                  Nothing shitty, just keeps order

And yeah a couple of weeks would be good, cheers
                  Can I get a couple of +1s?

Comment

IMO useless discussions arrive once people start discussing things that don't have a lot of relevance to in-field stuff... all kinds of mental masturbation topics. I'm quite strict in this, my current thought on it is (very boldly put): common seduction advice ought to have actionable steps that can be applied while you are in the field (of course there is a part for inner game, but it's very tricky and should be done with even more caution)

What is not actionable in the field:
                    - you can't suddenly "grow" a sixpack while you are in the club

What is more actionable (if you take right angle):
                    - posts about e.g. kino, body language, banter, qualification. All do-able in the field, directly

Man... I could start a topic about how everyone should get long hair cause girls open me and start touching it etc. To me that is plainly retarded advice, even though it might work for me. See what I mean?

However, there is a lot of things that people can try to replicate on the spot and apply directly (of course with some work )

Sure it might be fun to discuss six packs, but fuck... do you really want to have such philosophies become the dominant one and status quo on a seduction forum??? Cause that's what happens when you relentlessly put up topic after topic. You take up space and other information gets lost

I hope you can see it's not whether sixpacks help you get laid or not, but more it should be a LOW PRIORITY thing to discuss on a seduction forum. This shit saddens me, knowing how much I have learned coming from once being an unkissed shy 18 year old

That's why I feel (including myself) posting should be done with some caution, as if not, you start making noise the status quo - even when it's one time, you add to it. It's a cumulative. Of course everyone is guilty at times

But man...
                    I owe so much to some people here or the seduction community in general, I dunno what your story is but I won't easily forget what is truly important

Comment

The polite discussion was not my goal, to hopefully make you see what is more important to discuss than your collection of threads, had been more fruitful

I'll take my loss

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
                          Maybe you are right! but the forum is unmoderated... So there is no banning anymore... This was my last attempt...

P.s. Circulator, me and ijjjji are cool... he is being objective as he sees it... Anyways I am out, be back when the forum comes back to actual value...

Maybe a couple of folks could volunteer to be moderators.

Comment

Originally posted by Circulator View Post
                            ijjjji I am really deeply disappointed to see you defend Impulse. The guy is the incarnation of forum cancer with zero redeemable qualities. I don't know if you're doing it out of principle, some vendetta against skills, or what, but I feel this inner sadness as I watch a forum which has had such a positive impact on my life get overrun with ignorant, arrogant, and quite frankly dangerously idiotic drivel...and you're OK with that?
                            -I am not protecting (nor judging) anyone. Im simply trying to observe what is going on.
                            -I believe everyone knows I have the same gripes in regard to Impulse that several others have. Thats not what my reply is about.

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
                            -Thanks for understanding
                            -Please dont stay away for too long!

Just to clarify where I stand:
                            -Impulse has had quite some cases of brain diarrhea lately, with subsequent ego-fighting/trolling to defend dubious views. The 'problem' is that he still has occasional level-headed (dare I say useful) views and comments scattered throughout.
                            -Skills is just being himself. A great poster, that easily flips into a troll when 'rubbed the wrong way'..
                            -My main frustration is that they fill threads with back-and-forth bickering. Id like to see more posts along the lines:
                            "Everyone knows my dislike for the concepts in OP, so I wont re-explain. Just stating for the record."
                            "Whoa this is going nowhere. Lets just agree to disagree. Well at least Im done with this discussion."
                            My method: Say "Hello" or "Wow" > shy look > starry-eyed look > spamming cold-read-compliments + feather light touches

Comment

You guys need to learn to speak without resorting to ad hominem attacks. Pretty simple concept. Amazing a forum dedicated to self improvement and communication cannot even get that one down.

Originally posted by Groundhog View Post
                              Maybe a couple of folks could volunteer to be moderators.
                              Maybe people can learn important life skills instead of having their hand held.
                              The Qlue, simple perspectives on life.

Comment

Working...
                              X