Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Day game : Street approach - How to reduce blow outs ? How to increase success rate?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day game : Street approach - How to reduce blow outs ? How to increase success rate?

Dear All,

Please write your views about Street approach - How to reduce blow outs ? How to increase success rate?

In a street approach, every one is moving. Generally not expecting to meet some one and talk. usually people rushing some where to do something.

So, in this context how to increase the success rate of stopping them , to have a conversation and number close and do a time bridge? And increase the rate of next time meet?

I agree that if approaching is done there is always chances of blow outs. So, how to minimize the blow outs?

for the sake of argument, lets say for the starter it takes 100 approaches to get 10 girls phone number and managed to meet 3 girls and if he lays 1 girl, the final success rate is just 1%.

If you look out this perspective -

1. His number close success rate is 10%
    2. Second meet success rate is 30%
    3. Meet to lay success rate is 33.33 %.

Some people may ask, why bother to number close or not while ur ultimate objective is to lay the girl. But in a street game, I see that number closing and meeting 2nd time is critical. While I go somewhere example office or any other work, i dont have much time to spend at that moment with the girl.

So, experts in this area please contribute your views.

Its as simple as this ...if you are feeling good...got some style...most girls cant help but look...if you are tall good...if you are short and built ...good...i have also observed that people in NYC are always ina hurry and are distracted most of the time...so just have to put some more effort and be a lil bit more different...novelty always attracts...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.smiley1 View Post
      Dear All,

Please write your views about Street approach - How to reduce blow outs ? How to increase success rate?
      Quit worrying about the blowouts. No matter what you do, some girls are simply going to be having a bad day or aren't going to fancy you. Just quit worrying about them.

So, in this context how to increase the success rate of stopping them , to have a conversation and number close and do a time bridge? And increase the rate of next time meet?
      The primary reason why I was having difficulty getting people to stop and talk to me when I was starting out was not projecting my voice.

The way you have more success at a day 2 is by weeding out the girls that show interest from the ones that aren't really into you. Nothing wrong with lukewarm girls, just, unless you get them attracted, I wouldn't even expect a lukewarm response to texting them later.

So, experts in this area please contribute your views.
      Take what I said with a grain of salt.

Comment

Love daygame. First, read this: http://www.blogher.com/i-just-want-go-walk

Someone posted that a short while ago and it's really helpful. Don't home in on them, they'll know it. Second, read Juggler's material, specifically when he talks about a 'flopsy'. Third, there's plenty of girls that are travelling somewhere but aren't walking right that second. Bus stops, street lights, even looking at something in a store window.

Comment

actively trying to reduce your blow-out rate should rank somewhere near the bottom of your priorities.

Some will read that with shock & horror but it really is a counter-productive mindset.

You can actually get blown out more AND get laid more.

I've never really believed less blow-outs naturally lead to more lays - not really.

Peace

Comment

Working...
          X