Dealing With Bitchshield + Cool New Opener

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practical Technique Dealing With Bitchshield + Cool New Opener

So in this post I will share a short interaction where I deal with some serious bitchshield. Based on my observations from that encounter, I came up with a new opener that is so simple and has a huge success rate, pulling women's guards down.... allowing you to transition into awesome topics while initially setting the frame of you as an attractive man, who has standards. Sounds cool huh? best part: it is easy to deliver.

I will first share some backstory. I didn't originally plan sharing this, but Pelusita kinda convinced me to. Yes he was out with me this Friday. We also went out on Thursday and I am about to write a report from that night. It will be a fuck up report (actually it is a sex report, but we decided to make it a fuck up report).... and I know what you are thinking... that we did things badly that night ... but quite the contrary tiook place, we did (or pelusita did) so good that he fucked up. I will type the fuck up report tomorow and I promise you that it will blow your mind away - we were blown away. Put it this way - I got laid on Friday when out with Pelusita (hot girl - young - second set- sex talk - bam bam bam - lay), but I believe that the report coming up tomorow is way more.. awesome.

Bitchshield: Owned

Either way this is from this Friday - where I did get laid. This is from an interaction that took place when I was heading to the bathroom right after approaching the set in which I pulled my girl. On the way I saw a group of three hot girls sitting... so I approached them... receiving the sickest bitchshield ever. The way I handled it was something Pelusita though was worth sharing. Note that Pelusita and I did go to a rather upscale (yet hipsterish) place filled with very hot young girls. So maybe getting some bitchshield was expected?

Teev: (walks by the group): oh my god I am so confused.... this place is...

Girl from the group: What do you want?????

OK THIS IS THE WORST BITCHSHIELD EVER.

I light up a cigarette in a calm way, not yet responding to her shit.... and as some intrigue was being built by not responding and creating some "uncomfortable silence, which really works against bitchy girls (confidence and dominance - you force down some tension which conveys a very strong presence)).... I look at her with "you are silly" kind of look, without saying a word before I say:

Teev: What I want... huuum... (long pause...)... Well what I do want is to find out whether or not you ladies.... are classy and... sexy... are you classy and sexy?
    Another girl from the group: Well she is beautiful isn't she? (pointing at the the bitchy girl)
    Teev: she is, but is she sexy?
    Girl: what do you mean?
    Teev: sexyness is sooo... much... more... than looks, it is about vibe... spirit... ....
    Girl: so? are we sexy?

And there we go. I transitioned into how important presence, vibe, sexy personality, sexual confidence...(notice how I quickly thread cut to more sexual topics) ... sexual vibe.... and so on and so on. All good subjects.

I had to piss badly so I had to leave them for a bit. On my way out I spot my initial girl.... the one I pulled later on... so I kind of forgot about that "bitchy set". Ironically, when we went upstairs... the "bitchy girl" popped up out of nowhere, touching my back while fixing my top which had been pulled way too many times by my girl ... "here you go boy, now you look better", followed with a big smile. But at this point I was too busy with my other girl. I later on pulled my girl... and... showtime.

NEW OPENER

This made me realize that the whole "are you sexy" is a good challenging, interesting, confusing (in a good way) and powerful opener. So I decided to test it out tonight. Tonight I went out and had a headhache followed with la serious lack of sleep, not to mention that an ex fb showed up and ruined the mood. Yes 2 action packed nights with Pelusita does make one tired (in a good way) - I was out of fuel. Put it this way, my vibe was off and when that is the case, I get away with less. So if an opener works when I am in such mood, it really does work.

The opener is simple....

Let us compare...
    AFC: You are sexy
    Teevster: Are you sexy?

See the difference?

Nobody fucking asks that to hot girls right? like it really makes you stand out. Men never asks if a girl is hot - he sees it. So by asking such a question you display to her that:
    - You are a man with standards (you fuck a lot) - which is implied since else you wouldn't ask such a thing. You will not judge her only by her looks, as you expect much more.
    - That you are deeper and cares more about her vibe, personality and perhaps sexuality than her looks.
    - The whole opener forces her to qualify to you - always a good thing.
    - It causes a bit of cognitive dissonance, which pushes away her auto-response (bitchshield). In fact, her responses forces her to think a bit (investment) - so no "bitchshield" heuristic will be taking place.
    - It allows you to transition into amazing topics - such as what is attractive, what is sexy, what IS sexyness, etc...

and... it isn't that hard to memorize... and not hard to pull off...

"Are you sexy?"

Variations:
    "I need to ask you something... (pause for intrigue)... are you sexy?"
    "I have to ask, are you sexy?"
    "Excuse me, but are you sexy?" (do not say it in a apologetic way)

Yes you can do it.

Warning: may not work equally well on average looking or ugly girls, or girls you may think have issues with how they look - even though I haven't tried it on such girls tonight... nor have I any plans doing so. But it may work.

BTW, I can't wait to meet up with sparxx again next week. The old duo hitting the field again in O-town.

Stay tuned for the fuck up report from thursday. You will love it. Pelusita and I agreed that it was 2017's best night....

Rock out with your cock out!

-Teev
    Last edited by Teevster; 04-16-2017, 11:34 PM.

this guy I worked with would harass his prospects with 'why why why' all the time, effectively bringing their decision to the frontal lobe.

most peoples auto-pilot responses are really dumb, so bringing it to light (because most people are not thoughtful) let's you lead and have them think it was their idea, because it really was.

as casanova said paraphrase 'i do not conquer, i submit.'

nice post. I didn't know u and pelusuta rolled together, that must be unreal. i wish that guy you knew named 'november' or whatever month it was still posted. do u still talk to him at all? I wonder what kinda life he leads down cause he was doing some dark ass seduction many years ago. (I used to lurk these forums for a decade now and used various other aliases, had to delete at least a couple account because I didn't screen as well when I was younger for psycho chicks lol).

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Gignac View Post
      this guy I worked with would harass his prospects with 'why why why' all the time, effectively bringing their decision to the frontal lobe.
      I don't know if this is a good strategy. Seems not only needy but also fucking annoying. Additionally I don't want girls to become overly self-conscious.

most peoples auto-pilot responses are really dumb,
      Not really - and in many cases it has been proven that heuristics works better than cost-benefit analysis. Check out the neuropsychologist called Damasio for more info. My opinion is that in some cases you want to avoid auto-responses, whereas in other cases you want to have them...

nice post. I didn't know u and pelusuta rolled together, that must be unreal.
      Thank you.

Yes Pelusita came by Copenhagen this week - stayed from Wednesday till Saturday. Sad thing we did not get Saturday night together. I guess that's for next time. I had a blast with him. He is a really cool guy in addition to being one of the better seducers I have met. And yes Thursday night was unreal - even to me. Report coming soon.

i wish that guy you knew named 'november' or whatever month it was still posted.
      I am still in touch with him on facebook and he is still active

do u still talk to him at all? I wonder what kinda life he leads down cause he was doing some dark ass seduction many years ago.
      Nothing has changed - that is all I can say. He taps into girls darkest fantasy and gives them what they truly seek. Note that he selects women with rather "dark" personalities in the first place - which I consider an extreme sport (but he got the balls and desire to go for it, and is good at it).

(I used to lurk these forums for a decade now and used various other aliases, had to delete at least a couple account because I didn't screen as well when I was younger for psycho chicks lol).
      I usually stay away from these women. I am too paranoid by nature to deal with those. I used to love them because I though they were the only one up for quick rough dirty sex. Boy I am glad my experience has proven me wrong Even "good girls" can be "flipped". This is what my game focuses on these days.

-Teev

Comment

fucking clever line. great stuff. I like how you immediately qualified her. so as easy as the response is it allows the interaction to elegantlyf make it sexual and flip the script ('cause it's not any longer about what you want which is what the girl asked in a bitchy way but now THEY want something: to be sexy) but also stay away with this from verbal sparring, right?

troubleshooting different responses
        can you also elaborate on what is your take on other solutions in that situation (even if they do not fit your personal seduction style) or bitch shields generally, e.g.
        a) strong teasing push (I imagine something that RSD Julien would do with)
        b) 100% unreactiveness, overwhelming them with dominance. I had to think of this scene here to grasp the vibe I mean:
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Lq-9Jb1FNU see here 0:32min - 1:30min. Neagan's reaction, completely calm, dominant, laser eye contact, then laugh her bitchshield away and add a push like "how often did you practice that, hm?" or intent "hmm, I like it when you ask like that", then takeaway and reopen her later (because you had to piss, remember? )
        c) something funny and totally absurd: "I want you to marry my grandfather"....well, or something different than that lol, then plow through?

props to pelusita as well, damn don't you hold back a nice field report from us, teevster :P

thanks and looking forward to it

Comment

Completely (ab)used this last two nights out.

- Makes her off balance out of auto-pilot ('what do you mean?')

Some women would point at themselves *here i am for you to see* and be like 'you tell me'... I'd look at them like *silly girl* 'Dont only think its about your looks, bein sexy is about your vibe, the way you carry yourself, the things you do too'. I followed up few times (if they spoke english): 'but probably you are travelling here? / you like making short trips, are you adventurous blabla?', the girl who'd qualify telling about her plans / where she has lived and such... I'd respond with 'now that is actually sexy, I like it when people are adventurous like that *perhaps kino* / that does at least make me curious about you more' then try to come up with something else

If she'd say 'yes, I guess' to the opener I'd inquire 'so what is sexy about you?' Or if they'd say 'you tell me' again I'd say I'd have to know her a little first and find out about xyz

Had one girl say 'uhhh no? I dunno' she was confused (=good). Still talked about how it's about more than looks and she started asking me a few things about myself

In short:
          -snaps out of auto-pilot
          - gives you a complete blank canvas to work with, you define things (= frame, set up to qualify her)

(Y)

THX!!

Comment

any updates on the field report? don't tease and deny us ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Feelgood View Post
              any updates on the field report? don't tease and deny us ;-)
              I cannot post it as I cannot access this website through my computer.

Until this site is fixed, I will not be able to post much content as I hate typing over phone.

-Teevster

Comment

Nice! 'Blatantness' removes all 'suspicion'. In short - nothing left to 'test'. Just take or leave.
                Its how I roll, and there is no testing (until much later).

Comment

The Report has been posted. Here is the link:
                  http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...641#post184641

-Teevster

Comment

Working...
                  X