Outcome Independence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outcome Independence

We have read umpteen times that OI is extremely important. We know that means I DON'T GIVE A SHIT.
    Okey, so how does this applies in PU.

Does it mean to not AIM for lay, BJ or getting numbers from chicks. Is that what it means. Hmmm..Probably I should jump out there and ONLY have FUN without any INTENT to fuck a chick?

NO.

To begin with write down all the possible outcomes that you will encounter while out there sarging.

In my case I would write down 5 to 10 of the major possible outcomes that can occur when I go out for meeting hot women. Like from my experience I would jot down all the possible outcomes from :

a)getting slapped and beaten on the street
    b)chick asking me to FUCK OFF and showing the finger
    c)solid number close with mutual KINO and sexual EC
    d)balls deep cock in pussy sex.

After getting clear about what each of these outcomes look like,
    Take a deep breath, and

ACCEPT each of these outcomes. By doing that, you are not:

Attached to any specific outcome
    OR
    Prefer any one outcome over the other
    OR
    Try to avoid any of these outcomes thereby wasting mental energy.

Know what the outcomes are, accept and detach. Thats Outcome Independence for me.

Also, don't expect outcomes to be overtly FAIR. Like approaching 11 girls in a day that you want to have sex with and could not even get a number from even one, and then beating yourself down.

Things work out to be more or less FAIR in the long run, if you put in the numbers consistently. Don't expect things to turn out fair on a day to day basis. It may work out FAIR, but don't EXPECT it per se.

I am more of a results oriented person, however I don't read too much into my results after a day's session. I keep a journal and I see the pattern over a fairly larger period like a month. This gives a fair enough distribution to work with and make changes.

I would love to hear you guys' views on Outcome Independence.
    illuzsion

For me, it just comes down to compartmentalizing each interaction. The human brain is wired to try to put together patterns and create a story that your character supposedly follows. But in doing this, it also creates restrictions that prevent you from seeing all of the possibilities. An example of this is someone who was adopted. They might define their entire life by their adoption and create a story that emphasizes certain parts of their life in order to fit into that greater narrative. All the while, they might actually be ignoring possibilities that their specific life story cuts off.

How does this relate to PU? Let's talk about someone who has historically been "bad with chicks." Every future interaction is going to be framed with this context in mind. Even though the chick that rejected him in 7th grade because he has some food in his braces has nothing to do with the fact that the really hot bartender turned him down right now. He will link these events, even though they have nothing to do with each other.

When you treat every event as its own unique occurrence instead of trying to create this story, you free yourself from the mental blocks that can develop from such a story. You allow yourself to truly project what you want to and get rid of all the baby fat that was holding you back. This is true outcome independence. You are there just for that moment, not because you want to fit this event into a greater story. When you ask most people why they want something, it very rarely is, "Because I wanted to experience it right then for everything it was." It usually is something along the lines of, "I wanted it because it would complete XYZ." Appreciate things for what they are, don't try to create links that aren't there.
    We're here. The rest is bullshit.

Comment

Good stuff illuzsion! Especially the part of it not being about not wanting to get pussy, but not caring if you do or don't.

I'll sum up my outcome independence mantra: I don't give a fuck. Life is awesome, and great things are coming.

d)balls deep cock in pussy sex. - Sweet! Life is awesome! Great things are coming!

c)solid number close with mutual KINO and sexual EC - Ahhhh life is awesome, good things are coming.

b)chick asking me to FUCK OFF and showing the finger - Fuck it! Did you see the look on her face that was awesome!

a)getting slapped and beaten on the street - Fuck it! Haha that was awesome!

When you say to yourself I am going to escalate on this chick and if I get blown out then I don't give a fuck, you are more likely to succeed, because you are going after what you want, NOT what she want's. And pursuing what you want is dominant and sexy.

Trick is, I've had A LOT of failure to obtain this attitude! I've been slapped, punched, kicked out of houses, shot down, blown out, told off, put down, made fun of, and to me it's all in fun. Failure is necessary for growth. It's absolutely crucial, and if you're just starting out you have to realize that failures only make you stronger, and you shouldn't be framing them in negative lights. See above! Fuck it, life is awesome!
      There's a devil in my dick, and some demons in my semen...

Comment

Outcome Independence: "Yeah, I'd like to fuck you, but if I don't, I'll just go fuck another chick as hot as you. Makes no difference to me."
        How to have 3 hour meet-to-lays and nonmonogamous relationships with any type of woman:
        The Blackdragon Blog

Comment

BD with the win...

Comment

Originally posted by Z View Post
            For me, it just comes down to compartmentalizing each interaction.
            When you treat every event as its own unique occurrence instead of trying to create this story, you free yourself from the mental blocks that can develop from such a story. You allow yourself to truly project what you want to and get rid of all the baby fat that was holding you back. This is true outcome independence.
            Yea, don't we all attach a certain projection of what could possibly happen in each intercation based on sum total of our previous experiences. Kind of resonates with Learned Helpnessness.
            Good insight Z.

Originally posted by Jazzmaster View Post
            When you say to yourself I am going to escalate on this chick and if I get blown out then I don't give a fuck, you are more likely to succeed, because you are going after what you want, NOT what she want's. And pursuing what you want is dominant and sexy.
            Love those words Jazz. Exactly!

Fuck it, life is awesome!
            Yep!

Originally posted by Blackdragon View Post
            Outcome Independence: "Yeah, I'd like to fuck you, but if I don't, I'll just go fuck another chick as hot as you. Makes no difference to me."
            Official Definition of OI from now on.
            illuzsion

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdragon View Post
              Put that in the new guide!
              There's a devil in my dick, and some demons in my semen...

Comment

Working...
              X