X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This chick knows what we know!

Respect the Cock. Amen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqg_ceFM30I&feature=youtu.be

Awesome video Zardoz... you can embed it using the command, or clicking the button on the interface....

Let me relate my experience with this video. Tariq Nasheed presented the audio of it on his show and encouraged listeners to look it up. His audience is mostly young black males, so I am pretty sure I was the first to find it and post about it over on the old MASF.

I tried on 2-3 occasions to show it to my male friends and in each case it made them VERY uncomfortable.

Female friends and lovers, who watched this with anyone other than just me also in the room, would neither confirm nor deny the truth of what she is saying. But their eyes were GLUED to the screen

Women know that this is 110% true. Alexyss Tylor speaks the truth! The reason she isn't too popular in the mainstream is simple: knowledge like that fucks up the game for beta males and provider-seeking women. We know what women are capable of when a man like Alexyss describes is in their midst - and people have been shot for less. People get into child custody wars and divorces for less.

Seriously, what is a woman going to say if she's with her nice-guy borefriend and you start going on about "hitting the bottom and working the middle of that pussy"? LOL!

But the best part of Alexyss' video is the psychology of great sex and orgasms for a woman. The way you can make a woman fall in love just by the way that you make love to her. Very powerful tools - and in the wrong hands, a dangerous weapon. Screening for relationships is EQUALLY important for women, if not more so.

Comment

More:

- She discusses why vibrators are so popular, why it's very difficult or even impossible for a woman to get over a man like that, even if she is currently living with a very good man.

- How orgasms cause women to behave irrationally and make bad relationship decisions

- "All penises are not created equal. He knows how to work his hips, work his buttocks, hit the bottom and work the middle".

LOL. Alexyss is a sweetheart; I love the way she speaks and I love her brutal honesty.

Comment

"This man won't even buy you some shrimp from Long John Silvers, and what's that? Like $2.99?"

Hahaha.

I try not to go over $2.99 with my women.

Comment

Here she is talking about Vagina power;

Comment

I like Alexyss Tylor. I'm not sure why anyone thinks females would have a problem with her. My guy that I was seeing for the past few years also watches her though and I now see what men are actually taking from it. Just what he needs. Something else to boost his ego a little further...It's already out past the stratosphere somewhere....

Comment

Originally posted by Lovergirl View Post
              I like Alexyss Tylor. I'm not sure why anyone thinks females would have a problem with her. My guy that I was seeing for the past few years also watches her though and I now see what men are actually taking from it. Just what he needs. Something else to boost his ego a little further...It's already out past the stratosphere somewhere....
              Beta males definitely have a big problem with her. I don't think females have any problem with her. It's just a matter of discretion. Like, when I have slept with taken women in the past, it's a wink and a secret arrangement and if I were the type to discuss among our peers or let on about it, it never could have happened. I mean, what Alexyss says is just truth, but it's Secret Society truth.

I don't sleep with taken women anymore, but still, there are certain things that people "in the know" prefer be kept secret from people who aren't "in the know", so to speak.

Hope that makes sense.

Comment

"Dick will make you lose control. Dick will make you pull a gun and SHOOT somebody in da damn face."

I love this woman!

Comment

Originally posted by .:ultra:. View Post
                  "Dick will make you lose control. Dick will make you pull a gun and SHOOT somebody in da damn face."
                  Gunwich?

Comment

Originally posted by Neo-Rio View Post
                    Gunwich?
                    aHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

Comment

Gun joined Tuesday. He hasn't filled in his info, set age display properly, or put up an avatar, but when he does I am bumping him up to Guru. He is a man of knowledge.

Lotsa things will make you shoot someone. Lotsa men have shot people over pussy too.

Sex is powerful, good sex is better than any drug. It can make you do crazy things.
                      The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae

Comment

The things she is saying are totally in synch with the teachings of eastern religions and the various mystery schools. Sex is the key to releasing your vital force. There is this huge reservoir of sexual energy in us that is largely untapped in most people. When you meet someone who can open the valve, it like getting hit with a fire-hose of pleasure, and you can become addicted from a single event. Like Richard Pryor said about smoking freebase coke , "Before I exhaled the first hit, I knew I was addicted." Good sex releases the same chemicals in your brain.

@JWS:
                        I tried on 2-3 occasions to show it to my male friends and in each case it made them VERY uncomfortable.
                        I remember when you posted this elsewhere, and I was astounded. I knew it was all true. Far from being uncomfortable, I was hooked. Anyone who speaks the truth is compelling, at least to me. I watched a ton of her videos in the next week.

@Lovergirl:
                        I'm not sure why anyone thinks females would have a problem with her.
                        It is because you know this is true and are comfortable with it. The same reason guys here have no problem with it. However, we are a small minority. The vast majority of men and women are brainwashed into being very uncomfortable about sex. They have the same level of desire as we do, but they have a huge amount of guilt and shame attached to their natural desires. I think there is also fear; they know this is true but do not want to think about it; they know could lose their self control and become enslaved to someone who could give them good enough sex, and need to avert their eyes. There are a lot of things most people do not want to know. They prefer comfortable ignorance to facing truth.

The exact same thing is true of men. Good pussy is massively addictive too. Most will do anything to get more of it once they find the girl who can open the floodgate of pleasure. Look at all the powerful men who have fucked up big careers to get laid by hookers or party girls who could give them the sexual experience their wives could not.
                        The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae

Comment

This video is an extremely good find. I tried to show it to my housemates and they don't understand. They are not willing to put forth the effort to learn what we know and what this lady knows.

Again good find!

Trace

Comment

Originally posted by Silvertree View Post
                            Gun joined Tuesday.
                            Gunwitch is here? Really? This place is awesome!

Because I Can, Nick

Comment

Originally posted by JWS View Post
                              .... but it's Secret Society truth.

What is Secret Society? Why did you capitalize the letters?

Comment

Working...
                              X