Good or bad? Establishing a code word for sex/orgasm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good or bad? Establishing a code word for sex/orgasm

The last girl I had sex with (have a LR on mASF) is the first one that I have to give credit to what I have learned from the community. Before we had sex, we started referring to sex and orgasms as "winning" (due to us talking about the "just the tip" game, which she said she always "won" and I ran with it).

Now, I feel that a code word could be good for setting up future lays because I could use it while other people are around and it would be "our little secret" that I was actually talking about sex, which could be exciting. But if we're just sexting or having dirty conversations, should I avoid using it? I am a playful guy and that applies to sex (though I am working on being more commanding) so it could work that way, but I'm not sure if it would make me seem more innocent or less sexual since it isn't real sexual language.

Thoughts?

I'm going to trust that you have some type of judgment, so use it if you want, but please don't overdo it. If you banged her well and she wants to see you again, that will go way farther than this type of joke. In fact, I'm going to completely change my opinion from the beginning of this post and tell you that there's no real reason that you need to do this, unless you have a really dark and dry sense of humor and you use it almost sarcastically half-laughing at yourself. Then again, that's what I do with myself most of the time, so who knows. My main point is that this is not going to make or break any future relations unless you overuse it.

Comment

Thanks Z. This is my first time trying to walk that FB line, so we'll see what happens.

Comment

Working...
      X