Question on daygame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on daygame

I am going to make 30 approaches that month.

I already approached a girl in a gym - no problem.
    Clubs - no problem.
    Girl gives you IOI and waits for bus - no problem.
    Girls looks at you in a train and then goes out - no problem.

But streets and malls - big problem.
    I've spent 2 hours today walking streets and malls.
    I did ZERO approaches.
    I caught some eye contacts, but I catch it when a girl is near me, and BOOM, next second she continues to walk and she is already behind me.
    Should I turn myself and chase her? That just makes me feel creepy and needy.
    I got EC from girls sitting alone at tables. That still makes me feel the same. I feel needy if I approach a girl sitting at a table alone. A guy who invades her table.

Sometimes I get solid EC for a couple of secs and then a girl looks down. At the same moment I try to nod my head or smile to her, but she already looks down. I've read it means submission, but is it really so?

A lot of girls with their friends. I start to think how I'll be cockblocked.

Any advice from daygamers is welcomed

I caught some eye contacts, but I catch it when a girl is near me, and BOOM, next second she continues to walk and she is already behind me.
    Should I turn myself and chase her?
    NiccoloDavinci addressed this in an earlier daygame post. The gist was this: make eye contact as she walks by. If she reciprocates, turn and come to a stop as she walks by. If turns and looks again, smile and open.

But you're right about the chase thing, that usually doesn't go well.

I got EC from girls sitting alone at tables. That still makes me feel the same. I feel needy if I approach a girl sitting at a table alone. A guy who invades her table

You're missing out on a great set of opportunities. One of my most tried-and-true daygame openers is simply, "mind if I sit here?" or "is this seat taken?" This is particularly effective - and non-wierd - in a crowded environment where seating is actually limited.

Yes, you will sometimes sit down with a frump who doesn't want to talk to you. Then you're stuck there at the table with her, and it's wierd. No big deal. You can always get up and leave, or just shut up and drink your coffee.

Other times she'll open right up. Trust me, it's worth approaching single women at tables. Try it and report back!

Sometimes I get solid EC for a couple of secs and then a girl looks down. At the same moment I try to nod my head or smile to her, but she already looks down. I've read it means submission, but is it really so?
    Meh, I don't know if it's submission. Could be many things. She might be embarassed that she got caught looking. Maybe she was just spaced out, and then realized she was staring at you. Who knows.

Be more bold than the smile-and-nod. Follow it up. Keep looking at her. When she looks at you again, open your mouth and talk. Actually give a warm smile and an audible 'hello'.

The smile-and-nod isn't committed enough. It's a half-assed opener. Women never respond to that.

A lot of girls with their friends. I start to think how I'll be cockblocked.
    You probably will be cockblocked, honstly. Non-solo day game sets are best with a skilled wingman.

Comment

Hi buddy,

Try this line:

"Hey, this is the worst place to do this, but i honestly have no other choice as i am in a rush..(pause)..but how about we swab numbers and chat at a better time?"...and immediately introduce yourself.

Simple as that.

If they seem hesistant, thats fine. Spend another 20 secs emphasising that you're only doing this because you're in a rush and usually you'd take your time and introduce yourself properly.

If she still doesn't bite, move on.

Out of all the "openning techniques" i see floating about; i got laid of the back of this more than any other!

Easy daygame lays are 90% about initial impressions. These override EVERYTHING else.

So play the numbers game and you will meet girls who take a look at you and decide withing 3 seconds..."yes, i wanna fuck him and NOW"!

Comment

Thanks, guys
        Great motivation for my approaches.
        DNYC, I liked your polite table-game style Very nice and cool.
        illuzsion, interesting. Especially stopping girls when opening. And reframing 'needy' as 'dominant'.
        cobi, that seems too fast for me, but I'll try it one day.

Comment

DNYC, I liked your polite table-game style Very nice and cool.
          "Polite" is the right word to describe it. I always start off polite in day game. Wacky Mystery Method-style openers can get a laugh out of women, but then they think you're some kind of street performer or something. Gunwitch-style Mr. Sex Guy approaches will occasionally work in daygame, but will send most women running. Big city women are used to brushing off unwanted attention, so I try not to approach in a way that sets off their bitch shields.

A lot of people think that a ballsy approach has to be outlandish or sexual. Not so. You can be bold and polite at the same time. The act of approaching in itself shows boldness, and politeness shows calibration. It's a good combination when you get it down.

This is just the approach I'm talking about. If things are going well, by all means escalate. Become sexual later if you're feeling it.

Comment

Originally posted by DNYC View Post
            Gunwitch-style Mr. Sex Guy approaches will occasionally work in daygame, but will send most women running.
            I did 3 approaches today, 2 of them were Gunwitch-style with strong predator EC, which were rejected.
            DNYC you mean it's better approach rather socially, polite and nice, without strong EC?
            PS: approaching feels easy. rejections are a joke. I want to meet more girls!

Comment

DNYC you mean it's better approach rather socially
              Yes! Thanks man, you're really helping me organize my thoughts on this. "Social" is another good word to describe it. You want to meet her, but you also want to make a good impression. And in daygame, normal is good. Meeting someone socially is normal. Try to carry that vibe into your cold approaches.

...polite and nice, without strong EC?
              Well no. You have to show your sexual nature somehow. Explicit displays of sexuality will typically backfire in daygame, so eye contact remains a great non-explicit way to build sexual tension.

Remember, "polite" and "social" don't have to mean asexual or unseductive.

Imagine the situation in reverse: you're sitting there reading at a table, when a hot woman walks up with an easy smile and good EC, and says, "do you mind if I join you?" A brief chat-exchange about whatever ensues. Maintaining her good eye contact and easy smile, she offers her hand and says, "my name is HBSexy..."

Wouldn't that turn you on!? The sexual tension would make me pop a boner under the table, yet nothing actually sexual was said or done. On the surface it was a perfectly ordinary introduction between two people. Tension plays a huge role in day game.

Have you read any work by 60 Years of Challenge? I'm getting close to quoting him here, cause he's got some great stuff pertaining to this discussion, but you aught to check out the guy's work first-hand.

Comment

Hi DNYC,
                I am new, but have done daygame for 4 months. I think my experience matches yours, that I use very simple opener. I don't want to think too much or remember too much, a few jokes from Brad P are in my head but that's it. I am trying to learn Z's style too because I am humorous.

What I don't know is how to continue the conversation, really. I also don't know how to apply 60 years of challenge's concept into both daygame, just maintain good eye-contact? I think there is a podcast of JWS relating to this, but I don't know how to obtain it.

Do you use your sense of humour? How do you make a casual conversation into sexually-charged one? (How the hell did TVA do that???)

Group is hard to handle, I don't know what do if there are two or more. How do you handle that?

Eye-contact is so important and I haven't learned to master it yet. [sigh]

Hi buddy,

Try this line:

"Hey, this is the worst place to do this, but i honestly have no other choice as i am in a rush..(pause)..but how about we swab numbers and chat at a better time?"...and immediately introduce yourself.

Simple as that.

If they seem hesistant, thats fine. Spend another 20 secs emphasising that you're only doing this because you're in a rush and usually you'd take your time and introduce yourself properly.

If she still doesn't bite, move on.

Out of all the "openning techniques" i see floating about; i got laid of the back of this more than any other!

Easy daygame lays are 90% about initial impressions. These override EVERYTHING else.

So play the numbers game and you will meet girls who take a look at you and decide withing 3 seconds..."yes, i wanna fuck him and NOW"!
                Cobi, I'll try that, sounds exciting. You make me remember Diagoro's toilet approach. Can you describe your position and eye-contact?

Comment

Are any of you from, or in a small military city? Trying to think of some decent places to game that won't be filled with their wives or young aka underage daughters. Rare that I see a place that has a decent amount of available chicks. Note: I'm still like 5 months from being able to legally drink in the US.

Comment

Shit, I'd find out where all the Army milfs hang out and be bangin' them left and right while hubby is on deployment. Just call me Jody!

Comment

Originally posted by JetSetJim View Post
                      Shit, I'd find out where all the Army milfs hang out and be bangin' them left and right while hubby is on deployment. Just call me Jody!
                      Lol If I were that sort of guy I'd already be getting laid left and right, I've had IOIs from wives of NCOs in my own unit! But, seriously it seems like this town is terrible for meeting women. Even has a rep for being one of the worst places for women in the entire state, and this is fricken Oklahoma!!!

Really lovin the new forum. Just needs some mastermind topics so that people who get linked straight to here instead of from FS, can learn some foundations for Gaming.

Comment

Working...
                      X